Automotive Repair Specialists

SK
Susanna K.
CO
09/30/2011
Great service, facility and people
Could not ask for better. Thank you! Love the extras like the rental car, the really nice clean shop and waiting area - and I look forward to getting some extra customers for you through LivingSocial!! Glad to have met you all.
Susanna

SR
Sherry R.
09/06/2011
Auto Repair Specialists are Just that!
I was glad to find this business to be open on Saturday which fits my schedule. The waiting area and the shop were both very nice. I stopped by for a oil change which turned out to be one of those times that continued procrastination could have had detrimental consequences. I had noticed fuel odor for a few weeks or so - assuming it was older vehicles in the same areas that I was driving. Turns out it was my SUV in need of a fuel filter replacement. Both the owner and auto tech treated me with respect as they showed me the issue I had. The part and labor were so reasonable and affordable I plan to go to Automotive Repair Specialist BEFORE asking family for help!

CK
Curtis K.
A/C repairs/recharge to 134A
I made some repairs myself but had ARS perform the final evacuate/recharge of my system. The technician also helped offer advice beforehand to make sure the end result was perfect. They are very fair and honest people to deal with. I have recommended them to several friends already!! Curtis

RF
Ruth F.
Ruth
fast,dependable, they stay with the job until it is finished

CL
Christine L.
CO
08/27/2011
Oil Change
I'm very pleased with the excellent service I received during my very first visit. I will definitely come back, and refer family and friends

Maureen S.
08/25/2011
Don't go anywhere else
I completely trust Automotive Repair Specialists. They provide excellent and honest service and they're friendly!! I highly recommend them.

J C.
08/25/2011
I'll go back
Friendly, informative - but not pushing additional work. Suprisingly nice waiting area!