North Atlanta Auto Superstore

Thomas A.
Powder Springs, GA
11/23/2015
The detailer guy
The best detail that i ever have. Thanks man I appreciate you’re job. hope you became a manager in that department so you can supervise every car that they have there. I will go back soon to by my sons car.

SD
SARA D.
Acworth, GA
11/02/2015
PEOPLE ARE ASSHOLES!!!
DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!

Jessie W.
Powder Springs, GA
11/01/2015
Detailer
Peter made me a good job of cleaning my car, they need to keep him there. He is the best detail er I have ever met. Good job Peter keep doing the same job.

HP
Harry P.
Marietta, GA
10/23/2015
No Customer Service After The Sale
Was told they would get me a second key since truck had only one when bought. Had mechanical issue after a week... Called and spoke sales manager, said would help with cost of repair. Never called me back and he was "wasn't available" when I called back. Never returned my calls.

TC
Thomas C.
Rockmart, GA
Kia Sportage
06/30/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Kathy. She said the business did a good job and there were no problems.

AA
Abdul A.
Tampa, FL
06/03/2015
***SCAMMERS***
I live in Florida and wanted to purchase a vehicle from here. I was told to make a deposit to hold it for me to come pick up. I made a $2,000 deposit only to be told they changed their mind about selling it to me for NO REASON!!! He made up a bunch of excuses to avoid selling it to me. They said they would refund me since they weren't selling me the vehicle, and I have yet to see this refund. They stole $2,000 from me and told me several times that they were going to give me my money back.

TE
Tonya E.
05/28/2015 Category: Service
Tonya said they are honest and they have great prices. They're also quick, fast and she likes them.

Shirley B.
05/18/2015 Category: Service
Shirley said she has no complaints. The business did everything they could to help her.

BG
Brett G.
05/13/2015 Category: Service
Brett said he is not really happy with this business. This business found a motor for him. The motor was sold and his vehicle was there for over a month. Two weeks later, another motor was found. He came up with $600 more for the motor and he was charged $400 more to get a couple of gaskets. A charge occurred of $1,085 for labor and parts. He did not like the service he got and the used motor cost $2,200. The reason he would not recommend this business is because it took way too long and it cost him $1,000 more for everything.

TY
TESHA Y.
Villa Rica, GA
05/08/2015
Horrible customer service
Howell was very nice however the lady working in service always said she would have him call us back and we'll he never did. I was very disappointed when I picked the truck up the lady up front wasn't very professional fortunately another women took over and was very helpful. I do not think the truck if fixed. It's still having issues cranking and keeping a charge.

EC
Ellen C.
Pontiac Grand Prix
05/07/2015 Category: Service
Ellen said they did a great job and it was done quickly.

JULIE C.
Hiram, GA
05/06/2015
Best Service
They always take good care of me and my car when I come there. I can't say enough good things

EB
Elvis B.
05/06/2015 Category: Service
Elvis said he receives excellent service from this business.

GW
Geraldine W.
Saturn SL2
05/05/2015 Category: Service
Geraldine said she has used them for years. They are good and reliable and she has no problems.

RJ
Rob J.
04/16/2015 Category: Service
Rob said this business has good pricing.

BJ
BRUCE J.
Hiram, GA
Honda Accord
04/15/2015
Good Guys
They always do great work for a very fair price. Highly recommend.

AR
amy r.
Temple, GA
04/15/2015
Great place to buy a vehicle
Thank you so much Howell, Robert, & Don for going to such great lengths to make us happy customers. My husband loves his new Dodge Ram & we are forever thankful that you traded the other one back, even though I know you will have to put money into fixing it. These guys are WONDERFUL! We will continue to buy our vehicles here (:

FW
Frankie W.
04/14/2015 Category: Service
Frankie said they gave him a quote, it ended up being that price and they fixed the issue.

TC
Thomas C.
Rockmart, GA
Toyota Tundra
04/09/2015 Category: Service
Thomas said he has always received good service from this business.

MIKE S.
Temple, GA
Buick Enclave
04/08/2015
Consistency
this last service was by far the worst experience I have had while a customer. My car was in the shop for a week before I even got a quote on the repairs.
That being said I was treated fairly and the work was finally done to my satisfaction.