GW
GARY W.
11/23/2012
honesty, integrity, good work.
very pleased with the service

MICHELLE R.
Taylor, TX
Toyota ECHO
11/01/2012
Good guys
good guys, wish they'd had the part that I needed in stock, took two days instead of one that it should have. They honored their warranty which was nice.

GJ
GENE J.
10/11/2012
The service was prompt, efficient and complete. I was provided detailed and clear information.r
the service was prompt and efficient.

GW
GARY W.
10/09/2012
Good Service
Good service, dependable and honest!

TJ
TONY J.
09/26/2012
Satisfying Experience
Going to a mechanic is never a pleasant experience on an older car because something is broken and likely expensive. Automotive Specialist made things as comfortable as possible even talking me out of renting a car and saving me $50. For a general mechanic shop this is one of the best I've seen.

DOUG L.

Anastacia E.
Cedar Park, TX
09/03/2012
Awesome service
The staff were professional and courteous. The repairs needed for my vehicle were discussed prior to the repairs being done. I was offered a ride as I dropped off my vehicle. The entire experience was great.

EE
ELINOR E.
Cedar Park, TX
09/03/2012
Professional
The staff was professional and courteous. The repairs done on my vehicle were explained before hand. I was offered a ride after dropping off my vehicle. Overall the experience I had was great.

JAMES D.
09/01/2012
Friendly people great customer service.
Quick service and friendly people.

GJ

LISA M.
Austin, TX
Mazda 6
08/02/2012
I know what is going on with my car.
I appreciate everyone who works here because when I have work done on my car, I know what exactly what happened. They take the time to explain to me what was done and I feel more informed about the maintenance that was done and/what issues appeared.

PL
PAUL L.
Chrysler 300
07/14/2012
They know their stuff
Unfortunely this was warranty repair for two weights that fell off wheel after brake job and balancing

LG
LOUIS G.
07/12/2012
Stand up guys...
Been going here for several years now, stand up guys, fair pricing, reliable, and most of all don't try to talk you into or scare you into unnecessary work like these quick oil change places around town...

EB
Eric B.
06/06/2012 Category: Service
Eric said the service was good and he was given an accurate diagnosis but the cost was high.

WM
William M.
06/06/2012 Category: Service
William said they did a good job on the repairs.