MARK H.
Nissan 350Z
11/18/2020
Super good and comfortable service
Service was quick and thorough - at the age of my car it would have been easy to suggest additional work, but instead they assured me all looked good. Very satisfied.
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 11/19/2020

Thank you so much Mr.Hagen! We appreciate you taking the time to review us on your very first time in with us. We can't thank you enough for your kind words! We hope to see you again and have a wonderful day :)

Lexus ES 330
11/17/2020
Everyone is very professional, thorough, and kind.
I have been very satisfied with the job done on my vehicle. Also, I appreciate, that there as never been any attempt to be pushed into doing extra repairs other than fixing the problem I came for.
Why 4 stars only, because car repairs are expensive, and It is not affordable with my income.
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 11/18/2020

Thank you very much for your honest review and explanation as to why we only recieved 4/5 stars from you :)
We strive to keep our prices as reasonable as possible yet use the highest quality parts that we stand behind offering a 24 month/24k mile warranty. This review also shows we worked on a Lexus, thats considered a luxury car which unfortunatley costs more for parts, more for labor, etc. We hope to continue to provide top knotch service to your vehicle and keep our promise to never push you into doing any unnecessary repairs! Have a great day and thank you so much for your business!

BA
Ben A.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/12/2020 Category: Service
Ben said he loves this facility. They have helped him a lot.
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 11/16/2020

Thanks Mr.Allrich! We appreciate you and your kind words! Have a great day!!

OS
Ovsey S.
Minnetonka, MN
Mazda Tribute
11/11/2020 Category: Service
Ovsey said she likes the service.
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 11/16/2020

Thank you very much, we strive to be the best around, if there is something we can do better please feel free to give us a call (952)474-9611 or email us at Autounlimitedchan@gmail.com :) Thank you for your time and have a great day!!

NH
Nancy H.
Excelsior, MN
Ram 1500
11/06/2020 Category: Service
Nancy said she was very satisfied with how everything was handled.

11/04/2020
Great service. Friendly people.
Fast service. Reasonable prices.

MARY P.
Saint Paul, MN
GMC Envoy
10/29/2020
Honest, dependable and reasonable prices.
I took my Envoy to Automotive Unlimited Inc for servicing. They did a great job on my SUV. I felt like this is an honest and dependable company with reasonable prices. There were several places that I could have gone to, but I will definitely be coming back here for any future service needs.
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 11/16/2020

We appreciate this entire review Ms.Pesek! Thank you for taking the time to write such kind words :)
Have an amazing day and we hope to see you again!

JIM G.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/29/2020
Simple coupon oil change/tire rotation but great service as usual.
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 11/16/2020

Amazing client to work with as usual :) Thanks Mr.Gamlin! Have a great day!!

BK
BRIAN K.
Jeep Liberty
sarah king
I was there in late August for an oil change. Thank God it was nice out, and waited outside. appreciate the timely and quality service you guys do for me as well as my family. I'll be back soon. Thanks again for your friendly and quality service! Sarah. 70,000 jeep compass.
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 11/16/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We are FINALLY finished the remodel and are open to the public :) Come back and check it out sometime! Thank you for your patience through such a brutal time (pandemic and remodel) Have a great day!!

Eden Prairie, MN
Scion tC
10/26/2020
Honest !!
First time here. Discount tires recommended them. Overall, very pleased. More damage then expected, However, our fault.
A return customer.
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 11/16/2020

Thank you so much for your honest kind words, we hate being the bearer of any bad news but always want you to be aware of current and future issues :) Thanks for stopping in and we do hope to see you again! Have a great day!!

GH
GREG H.
10/23/2020
they work to make it work
I am very pleased with the service and friendliness of everyone I dealt with . You can tell they care about their work .
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 11/16/2020

Thank you very much Mr.Hegeholz, we appreciate the kind words! We truly do care and we want everyone to leave happy! Have a great day!!

PW
PETER W.
10/21/2020
Trustworthy Service
AUI inspected my brakes. Determined there’s more life on the pads and suggested I come back at a future date. That’s what I consider trustworthy service.
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 11/16/2020

We are happy to have helped with your decision :) Thank you so much for trusting in us! Have a great day Mr.Westerhaus!

RT
RACHELLE T.
Excelsior, MN
10/21/2020
It is because of Shawn!
Everything is great about this place!
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 11/16/2020

You're going to make Sean blush when he hears this one :) Thank you so much for the awesome review and 5 stars!! Have a great day!!!

SK
Shelly K.
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Shelly said they were on time with the appointment and it was easy, not a long wait

Richard H.
10/10/2020 Category: Service
Richard said that they did the job timely and efficiently.