MIKE S.
Mound, MN
Subaru Forester (Natl)
06/17/2019
Quick turnaround
It was my first time at AU. Didn't know what to expect. But it no time at all to service m y vehicle and I was on my way.

ROGER B.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
06/13/2019
Very satisfied with my experience.
From start to finish everything was done in a professional friendly manner. They provided me with extra help to get around while my vehicle was being repaired. I am very happy with the service I received!

JOE W.
06/12/2019
First visit
Very happy with the service. Will be back.

TH
Tom H.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Tom said that the business does a good job.

JJ
Joe J.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Joe said this was his first experience with this business, and it was great. The staff was able to diagnose his issue quickly and get his vehicle in for the needed service. He mentioned they communicated well regarding a parts delay and stored his vehicle indoors during the wait. He also said the service did not cost an arm and a leg, and he is looking forward to bringing them other challenges to resolve in the future.

JE
JULIE E.
Nissan Sentra
06/07/2019
Honest and integrity
Excellent Place to service your vehicle. Nick and Shawn are honest and treat you right.
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you so much Julie :) Always a pleasure working with you!!

CHUCK B.
06/05/2019
Honest, quality service
Estimates are spot on and work done reflects only what does need to be done.
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 06/07/2019

Thanks Chuck!! Exactly what we like to hear!

TD
TOM D.
Minnetonka, MN
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/04/2019
Good service and fair prices.
Been going Automotive Unlimited for years. Always had very good Service and prices.
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 06/04/2019

Thanks Mr.Dousette! We appreciate your review! Thanks a bunch!!

Minneapolis, MN
05/30/2019
I really enjoy coming to automotive unlimited inc. They always do what’s right for my car. The price is amazing. We need more companies like automotive unlimited inc.
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 05/31/2019

Thank you so much! We appreciate your review beyond words :)

JASON M.
05/27/2019
These guys are great!!!
I have been here several times and I have always been very satisfied. They are friendly, efficient and helpful. It does not feel like they are just trying to upsell. They will do what you ask, and make suggestions without pressure. I'll be back
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 05/28/2019

Thanks Jason! We apprecaite the excellent review! :)

CD
CHAD D.
05/23/2019
Continually Exceed Expectations, Excellent Service
I'm a returning customer. I began to smell hot/burning coolant and asked if they'd check it out. They did, couldn't find anything, and no charges for their services.

I'm very happy with the result and am grateful for their services.
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 05/24/2019

Thanks Chad! Always a pleasure working with you!!

KW
Kayli W.
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Kayli said the service was quick.

Richard S.
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Richard said the business's staff did a really good job for him, did exactly what he said, and shared alternatives that he could use. He stated he was very pleased with the service.
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 05/28/2019

Thanks for the 5 stars! We sure appreciate it!

MN
MARY PAT N.
Mercury Mariner
05/21/2019
Amazing Customer Service
Nick is awesome and so kind. From the moment he answers the phone to handing over your keys when the work is completed, he's top notch. Thanks Nick! We appreciate your professionalism.
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 05/21/2019

Thank you so much Mary Pat, best compliment I've ever recieved! :)

JE
JULIE E.
05/10/2019
Honest and integrity
They treat you with respect and honesty. I will never go anywhere else.
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 05/10/2019

Thank you very much Julie :) Youre amazing!!

Joe D.
Elko, MN
Chevrolet Suburban
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Joe said everything went well and there were no issues.
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 05/07/2019

Thanks for the 5 stars!! We appreciate it!!

Shirley C.
04/30/2019
Competent, caring ,caring, and cost-effective
Automotive Unlimited is absolutely awesome.
The guys who work there care about their customers. They are competent caring and cost-effective. I have already recommended them to one of my friends. They were very impressed with their services and thanked me for recommending them.
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 04/30/2019

Thank you so much Shirley :) We appreciate your kind words and recommendations! Let us know if theres anything we can ever do for you.

NB
NICOLE B.
04/30/2019
Wheal Bearing, great service but high price
Automotive Unlimited were quick to get us in and were fast in servicing our vehicle. My only hesitation with them is their pricing. I was surprised at how much higher they were for there service compared to others in the area. I appreciate their quickness but was disappointed in what we paid. I would recommend them as they are honest and fast but I would make them aware of their pricing.
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 04/30/2019

Hi Nicole!  Thank you for taking the time to give us a review.  We truly appreciate your input.  We strive to offer the highest quality repair at the best price. Unforuntately, there are quite a few options available to us when it comes to which parts we will put on customer cars and we will not sacrifice quality for price.  We back our repairs with a 24 month, 24,000 mile nationwide warranty.  Hopefully we can earn a 5 star review on your next visit.  If there is anything we can do for you please don't hesitate to ask.  Thank you for your patronage!

Nick Hively
Owner
Automotive Unlimited, Inc.

SA
Steven A.
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Steven said the business did a good job.
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 05/07/2019

Thanks for the five stars!!

Jim P.
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Jim said the appointment was timely, they got the work done on time and they quoted him an accurate estimate.
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 05/07/2019

Thank you for the great review!!