BW
Brandon W.
05/27/2021 Category: Service
Brandon said he liked the quality, the punctuality, the communication and his vehicle was clean.
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 06/02/2021

Thank you so much Mr.Wallis! :) Have a great day!!

Brad S.
Lincoln MKX
05/27/2021 Category: Service
Brad said the business is good and the work is quick.
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 06/02/2021

Thank you so much for the review! We appreciate you taking the time to give some feedback! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Dawn B.
Excelsior, MN
05/11/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Kimberly, Dawn's husband. He said everything was done in a timely manner with no surprises.
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 05/12/2021

Thank you very much for the 5 stars! We appreciate it!!

RICHARD H.
05/06/2021
Honesty, reliability, courtesy, friendliness, timeliness, funny candy, and more.
The characteristics noted above make this business stand out in a service industry not usually known as user-friendly.
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 05/06/2021

Thank you so much Mr.Holz, we truly appreciate your amazing review! We are beyond words for this :)
You are a very amazing gentleman as well, I have never seen anyone go above and beyond a crossword and I think we need to do some more fun things in those newsletters to challenge you :) Have a great day!!

GB
GERI B.
05/05/2021
Great work. Friendly. Easy to work with
Great work. Friendly. Easy to work with
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 05/05/2021

Thank you so much for the awesome review, we appreciate your business! Have a great day!! :)

EC
EMILY C.
Hopkins, MN
04/28/2021
Great!
I am always able to get an appointment quickly! Everyone is super friendly and efficient. The work is excellent and the prices are fair! Highly recommend.
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 04/28/2021

Thank you very much, we love hearing these kinds of reviews :) Have a fantastic day!!

SE
STEVE E.
Victoria, MN
Chevrolet Suburban
04/24/2021
Responsive and timely
Excellent!
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 04/26/2021

Thank you very much Mr.Elbing! We appreciate the awesome review! Have a great day :)

AD
Alan D.
Buick Century
04/21/2021 Category: Service
Alan said just real helpful and took care of it right away.
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 04/26/2021

MARK H.
INFINITI Q70L
04/17/2021
Simple Oil Change
Just needed an oil change and tire rotation, but even these simple things are done with care and quality at AU. I had a one hour phone meeting while I waited in their comfortable customer area and my car was ready to go. And then their April special made my tire rotation free! These guys continue to impress ...
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 04/19/2021

Thank you so much for your kind words Mr.Hagen, we genuinely appreciate you taking the time to leave such a kind one :) What a great way to start our Monday off by reading this! Have a great day :)

TJ
Terry J.
Toyota Venza
04/14/2021 Category: Service
Terry said he had no issues with the service.
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 04/16/2021

We are happy to hear that! Thank you very much!!

LeRoy B.
04/06/2021
2010 Chev van 3500 Owner correct all issues
I recently wrote a review of frustration with their work. The next day the owner calls me to explain and rectify all issues. The owner was not well and could not be at work, therefore employees were covering for him. This ultimately created undesirable results for me the customer. After a nice discussion with the owner (Nick). We resolved and made thing right for myself and Automotive Unlimited. I will keep my business with Automotive Unlimited.
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 05/13/2021

Thank you very much for giving us the opportunity to correct our mistake.  We truly value you as a client and work very hard not to disappoint.  I know it was a frustrating situation and it means a lot to us that you gave us the opportunity to "make it right".  Nick

SN
Scott N.
Nissan Frontier
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Scott said the business is fair, honest, and reasonably priced.
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 04/08/2021

Thank you very much Scott! :) Have a great day!!

LEROY B.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
04/14/2021
2010 Chev van 3500
Corrections and mistakes totally were corrected after further discussion with the owner. Due to covid the owner was in quarantine and others were stepping in to cover, therefore mistakes were made. I will continue working with this reputable organization.

04/05/2021
2010 Chev van 3500
WE HAVE A PROBLEM. I provided a list of services needed inside the envelope of which was not even seen. The list was quite extensive. I noted on the outside of the envelope list attached maybe I should have said list inside. You just dumped out the key and did't even see the list of services needed. You did a transmission fluid exchange which was NOT requested for $245.46. You serviced my transmission last October 2020 10,000 miles ago, check your records. I have 3 other vehicles that need service. What should I do???? I need your expert services i know you can do better.
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 04/14/2021

Good Morning, sir.  We appreciate your feedback and are disappointed we let you down.  I have spoken with our employees and found where the miscommunication happened. We truly value you as a client and our goal is 100% customer satisfaction.  We are truly humbled with your understanding.  Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to correct our mistake.  Thank you for your time. Nick

MARC S.
03/31/2021
Always pleased
Yet again, another great experience!
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 04/12/2021

Thank you (again!!) :)

Micheal B.
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Micheal said everything was good.
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 03/31/2021

Thank you so much!! :) Have a great day!!