JOHN F.
07/30/2020
Great job
Easy to get an apt.
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 07/30/2020

Thanks John, we appreciate you taking the time to review us! Have a great day!!

SCOTT W.
Toyota Avalon
07/24/2020
WORK DONE ON MY TOYOTA
Once again the work done at Automotive Unlimited was done professionally, on time and on budget.
Scott Walz
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 07/24/2020

Thank you so much for the awesome review :) We appreciate every single kind word and the excellent customer response with everything going on in the world! Thank you for being so wonderful and easy to work with! Have a great day!!

MN
MARK N.
Saab 9-3
07/19/2020
Knowledge
I need a quote and they get it to me. They know my Saab and can fix it.
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 07/20/2020

Thanks for the 4/5 stars Mr.Nelson, we appreciate the honesty and hope we can further provide you with top knotch service in the future. Have a great day!

Debbie H.
Subaru Legacy
07/18/2020 Category: Service
Debbie said the staff are prompt, she was in and out quickly and she is very happy with the service.
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 07/20/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 stars!!

JJ
JERRY J.
07/16/2020
Always friendly and trusted.
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 07/16/2020

Thanks Jerry :) Have an amazing day!!

KC
K C.
07/09/2020
Best place ever!
They got me in and out quickly and have a very friendly staff!
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 07/10/2020

Thank you so much for the kind words and 5 stars! We appreciate it so much!! Have a wonderful day :)

GO
GRETCHEN O.
Mitsubishi Galant
07/08/2020
Great communication!
Needed an oil change and a small leak of something (I am not car savvy to know of what) investigated and fixed. Leak due to worn gasket on my 2009 car and problem solved - efficiently and economically. Thanks!!
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 07/09/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us :) We are so happy to have been able to help! We can't thank you enough for your kind words and business! Have a wonderful day!! :)

TE
TED E.
Ford Expedition EL
07/03/2020
Good service and advice
I appreciate the good service and sound advice from this team
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 07/06/2020

Thank you so much Ted, we appreciate the kind words!! Take care :)

JODI R.
06/30/2020
Good job
reliable and courteous.
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 06/30/2020

Good morning Jodi, thank you for the kind words! We would love to hear what we could do better to earn a 5 star review vs a 3 star from you? We are always open to what our customers think and your opinion is very important to us. Feel free to respond, email, or even call Nick at the shop 952-474-9611. Thank you so much and have a great day!! :)

MO
MARVIN O.
Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
06/27/2020
My service was done in an a extremely prompt manner and has had a very good effect in my braking ability. In these very tough times your professionalism is greatly appreciated. The little care package in my car was an added bonus. Thanks So Much for your service. Marvin
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 06/29/2020

We appreciate the kind words!! Thank you so much for your business and for your professionalism as a customer :) We truly cannot thank you enough! Have a wonderful day!!

JE
JIM E.
06/25/2020
Great Service, Great People and Great Repairs
Automotive Unlimited was recommended by a coworker. I had vibration problems with my car, they diagnosed and repaired. Automotive Unlimited kept informed of the status throughout the process. I am very happy with the repairs, the people and the service, I will definitely use Automotive Unlimited again.
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 06/25/2020

Thank you so much Mr.Ecklein, we are pleased to hear you were happy with our process and work performed. We genuinely appreciate you taking the to review us! Have a wonderful day :)

AN
AMANDA N.
Jeep Patriot
06/24/2020
Quick appointments and great service
They’re always able to get my vehicle in quickly. The folks at the shop are knowledgeable and have never tried to up sell me or rip me off. Honest folks who do a great job on our vehicles.
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 06/25/2020

Thank you so much for the honest review Amanda :) We can't thank you enough for the kind words! Have a wonderful day and its always our pleasure to service your vehicles

NJ
NORMAN J.
Hopkins, MN
06/24/2020
Great service given
Friendly prompt and job well done!!! Always very personable and great attitudes! I can trust them to a job well done!!! Thanks and have a good day!
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 06/24/2020

Thank you so much Norman! We appreciate the kind words :) Have a wonderful day and we will see you next time!!

DOREEN B.
Jeep Compass
06/23/2020
Efficient and Professional
Than you once again for the quick and professional service. I appreciate the great service.
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 06/23/2020

You are very welcome Doreen :) Thank you for taking the time to review us :)
Have a great day!!

Brett S.
Henderson, MN
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Brett said they are really good.
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 06/25/2020

Thank you!! We appreciate the 4/5 stars!