BG
BRUCE G.
03/21/2019
Thank you AU for the great work and service provided. Thank you Shawn for offering to review my extended warranty to see if the work needed was covered.
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 03/22/2019

You are very welcome Bruce! Thanks again for being so awesome!!

FR
FRAN R.
Glencoe, MN
03/20/2019
Efficient, fast, accountable and honest.
My first experience with the team is very positive. A colleague had recommended them to me. They repaired the car the same day, reminded me to have an oil change, were professional and friendly.
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 03/22/2019

Thanks a bunch Fran! So happy that you enjoyed your first visit!

JEFF H.
03/20/2019
Battery Replacement
Fast and friendly service!
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 03/22/2019

Thanks Mr. Heaton! We appreciate the review!!

BJ
BRI J.
Young America, MN
Nissan Murano
03/17/2019
Highly recommend
Nick, Sean, Tony and Rick are the A-TEAM! Wouldn’t bring my car elsewhere and recommend them weekly! If you’re not using Automotive Unlimited-you’re doing it wrong!
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 03/19/2019

Thanks Bri :) We appreciate the review!!

DAN M.
03/14/2019
Bargain Analysis
My engine quit, got towed to a nearby shop in Eden Prairie. Their analysis: 'engine seized'. That's it. Had my car towed to Auto-motive Unlimited and for half of what "Ben & Jerrys" charged I was told the full story: main bearing damaged beyond repair. OK, still not good news but enough detail for me. All the while Nick and Sean were comp-etent and patient on the phone with updates and insights. Auto Unlimited was professional and compassionate during a stressful time.
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 03/19/2019

Our pleasure Mr. Malone! Unfortunatley with the bad news theres always room for explanation! We are happy to have helped out in this situation :)

GB
Geri B.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Geri said that the business provided wonderful service.
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 03/19/2019

Thanks for the recommendation :)

JJ
JERRY J.
03/09/2019
Friendly, knowledgeable, and trusted.
Reliable service and friendly atmosphere.
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 03/12/2019

Thanks so much Mr. Julius! Always a pleasure!!

HH
HOWARD H.
Excelsior, MN
Buick Regal
02/28/2019
Efficient and friendly
Always a pleasure...
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 03/01/2019

Thanks Mr. Hanson! Our pleasure to be of service to you!! Have a great day!

Dennis H.
Minnesota
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Dennis said the business was courteous and honest. They worked fast, and were prompt. They provided high grade service.
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 03/01/2019

Thanks for the 5 stars! We appreciate it :)

JJ
JOEL J.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
02/24/2019
Professional service with a friendly smile since 1981 for me.....
As always....totally impressed and satisfied with the professional service with friendly smiles from all at Automotive Unlimited since 1981...... Thanks, Joel
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 03/01/2019

Joel, you are the best!! Thank you so much for taking the time to shoot us a rockin' 5 stars!

DAVE W.
02/19/2019
Always friendly and honest service. Tony spotted my very used wipers and Nick and Sean replaced them before I left.
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 02/19/2019

Thanks Mr. Whiteman! Glad all hands were on deck for your wipers ;) Always here to help!

Mike H.
Volkswagen Touareg 2
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Mike said he has been going there for 12 years. He stated they are top-notch trustworthy.
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you very much! We appreciate the 5 stars!

NL
NANCY L.
Pontiac Vibe
02/12/2019
Happy customer
I am always happy with my service and the cost. Always friendly and honest.
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you so much Nancy! We appreciate you and your kind words!!

GP
George and Dianne P.
02/08/2019
Rendevous
Prompt service is given and help is above and beyond!
Thanks so much!
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 02/08/2019

Thanks a bunch for the 5 stars and kind words Mr and Mrs Preditis! We appreciate you very much!

Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 02/08/2019

*Prieditis :)

SN
Scott N.
Eden Prairie, MN
Saturn Ion
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Scott said his experience was good and they responded very quickly to his needs.
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 02/12/2019

Thanks for the great review :)

CA
CRAIG A.
Toyota Matrix
01/25/2019
Matrix 130000 miles
Outstanding service, trustworthy, car still running smoothly after 15 years. Thanks for taking care of our cars for over 30 years.
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 01/25/2019

Thanks Mr. Anderson! We are so happy to have assisted in those 30 years :)

RE
RAY E.
Ford Taurus X
01/24/2019
Top notch bunch of people!
Great work on my vehicle and they were able to work me in at a time that fit my schedule.

Thank you so much Ray!!

Devon M.
Montrose, MN
Chevrolet Spark
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Devon said they provided good service,
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars!!

CF
CINDY F.
Willmar, MN
Buick Rendezvous
01/22/2019
Great trustworthy service
I am very grateful for the emergency service I received. Very professional and kept me informed about everything. Thanks so much
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 01/25/2019

You are very welcome Cindy :) Thank you for the 5 stars and kind words!!

PP
PATI P.
01/22/2019
Friendliness, professional, honest staff
The most important thing to me is that I get the service that I came in for without trying to sell me services that are not needed. I’ve observed that they go above & beyond.
Nick H. from Automotive Unlimited Inc responded on 01/22/2019

Thanks so much Pati! Thats our #1 goal is to go above and beyond without pushing unnecessary services :)