4.6

04/01/2020 Category: Service
Professional and understanding
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 04/01/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know that you were happy with the service you received on your last visit. Thank you so much for sending us 5 Stars. We appreciate your business so very much. We hope you have a wonderful April and safe and healthy.

Mark M.
03/30/2020
AutoNation took care of me!
Nokomis was awesome!
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 03/30/2020

We hope you have a wonderful week. Thank you for the 5 stars.

Lindenhurst, IL
03/27/2020 Category: Service
2017 Hyundai Elantra Service. Going on 4th time to fix same problem, Daughter goes to school at CSU, engine light comes on , always told no problem. Car stops, this is a safety issue.................
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 03/28/2020

You are absolutely right it is unexceptionable that we cannot find this issue and that your daughter is getting stranded on the highway. I believe i checked and found that her vehicle is here again and we will be checking it today, however i am concerned that we are going to need to keep the vehicle a little bit longer. I am approving you a loaner vehicle. please contact Nokomis before lunch if possible to get in a rental, this will be at no charge to you Hyundai will take care of the rental cost. I again would like to apologize, thank you for letting me know. Looking forward to here from you today.

JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 03/30/2020

Thank you so much for letting us know you were happy that we took time to let you know we wanted to make this right.

JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 03/30/2020

Please let us know if we can do any more to make this right.

JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 03/30/2020

Thank you for taking the time to let us know you were happy.  Have a great  day.

Mickey L.
Phenix City, AL
2012 Hyundai Accent
Nice
Nice
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 03/23/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know that you were happy with the service you received on your last visit. Thank you so much for the 5 stars.  We wish for you a happy and safe week. We appreciate your business so very much.

Marjorie H.
Box Springs, GA
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Personable and Professional People; Prompt Service - A Winning Combination!
I took my car in for routine maintenance (oil change, brake check, etc) on March 18th and worked with service Advisor, Carrie. She was personable and professional. She answered my questions regarding service and got me taken care of quickly. A huge "Thank you!".
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 03/20/2020

We appreciate so very much you letting us know that you were happy with the service you received on your last visit. Thank you for taking the time to send us 5 Stars. Our goal is to always give you 5 star service. We appreciate your business so very much. We hope you have a very nice weekend and stay safe.

Deoveyonia D.
Recalls
Just went in for a couple of recalls inhad on my car the lady that helped me explain everything to me because I have never taken my car to the dealership before. It was quick and easy.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 03/20/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know that you were happy with the service you received on your last visit. Our goal is to always give our customers 5 star service. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.  Our services and oil and filter change is priced very low. Oil and filter is 44.95. Thank you for your time. We hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Dusty H.
Seale, AL
Good team
Great experience for my cars services

Opelika, AL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Best service ever
I have to say I was quite impressed and extremely pleased with how Ms Libby took care of me. I had spoken to her by phone initially and explained the issues I was having with my car explaining to her that the Hyundai dealer in Auburn was no help to me at all. She assured me that she would do what she could to be of assistance and she definitely has lived up to it. She took care of me right away, and all my concerns with my car. She got me set up in a rental and kept me informed as the process went along from dealing with the warranty to explaining certain services. I've gotten my car back and have had no problems out it since. I truly appreciate her help and the awesome customer service she provided. From now on, I will travel an hour away to have my car serviced, she's been a huge part in getting me back on the road. Thank you so much!
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 03/18/2020

We appreciate the 5 Stars and the wonderful comments. Thank you so much for your business. We hope you have a wonderful week.

Pine Mountain, GA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Front desk service excellent
I had to wait 5 hours for a basic service which is unacceptable BUT the front desk service was kind and accommodating during that time. I appreciate her attentiveness.

Takes too long
Customer service lady was friendly and accommodating, however 5 hours for a basic scheduled service is way too long while waiting.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 03/18/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know that we have opportunity for improvement. We appreciate your business so very much. We will be addressing this issue. Thank you for taking our phone call.

JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 03/18/2020

Thank you for letting us make sure you were taken care of and since time was the issue, it will be addressed.

JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 03/18/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to re-score the advisor letting us know that she did a good job. We are making sure you will not have that kind of wait again. We appreciate your business.

LG
Leslie G.
Fortson, GA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/17/2020 Category: Service
The Columbus team was very helpful and the facilities was clean and well set up.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 03/18/2020

We appreciate so much you taking the time to let us know that you were happy with the service you received on your last visit. Thank you so much for the 5 star review. We appreciate your business so very much. We hope you have a wonderful week.

Chandra B.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Service is awesome
I love bringing my car to get serviced, the people are always welcoming and get me in a and out in no time. With me having a toddler this goes along way. Thank you for always getting things done!
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 03/17/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know you were given 5 Star service on your last visit. Thank you so much for your business. It is our pleasure to serve you. We have great customers and you are one of them. Thank you so very much.

PF
Patricia F.
Phenix City, AL
03/13/2020 Category: Service
Friendly
Very friendly and helpful
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 03/13/2020

We appreciate your business and would like to thank you for the 5 stars. It is our goal to always give you 5 Star service. Thank you so much,hope you have a wonderful weekend.

TW
Tamara W.
Fort Mitchell, AL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/11/2020 Category: Service
NAKOMIS is a AMAZING person to deal with. He keeps me coming back. I’m
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 03/13/2020

It is so very nice to hear that you were happy with the service you received. Thank you for the five stars. We appreciate your business so very much. We hope you have a wonderful weekend.

03/10/2020 Category: Service
Great service department!
Keep up the good work!
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 03/13/2020

Thank you so very much for taking the time to let us know you were happy with the service you received. It is always our goal to make sure you are given 5 Star service.  We hope you have a wonderful weekend and thank you again.

Daniel M.
Griffin, GA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Great experience
Staff is knowledgeable and personable. Recommended service resulted in noticeable improvement in car performance.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 03/13/2020

We would like to let you know how very much we appreciate your business. Thank you so much for the 5 Stars. It means so much to us to know you were happy with the service you received.

JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 03/13/2020

Thank you for the 5 Stars. We appreciate your business so very much. It is our goal always to give you excellent service. We hope you have a wonderful week end.