Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 4.5789505/5Overall Rating 4.5789505/5Overall Rating 4.5789505/5Overall Rating 4.5789505/5rating 4.5789505
Overall Rating 2.2162162/5Overall Rating 2.2162162/5rating 2.2162162rating 2.2162162rating 2.2162162

08/20/2018 Category: Service
Place is awesome!!
Awesome service very quick and great work.

John M.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Always great service!!!
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 08/17/2018

We appreciate so much you taking the time to send us a 5 star review.We appreciate your business so very much. We hope you have a wonderful week end and thank you again.

CO
Constance O.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE
I love the service. Always friendly, informative.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you so very much for taking the time to return our review with a 5 star rating. It is our goal
to always give you excellent service. We appreciate your business so very much. Hope you have a wonderful week.

John D.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/14/2018 Category: Service
I have always had great service, very attentive people to detail. Always people friendly oriented.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know you were happy with the service department on your last visit. Thank you for the 5 Star review. We appreciate your business so much. Hope you have a wonderful week.

Carol W.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Autonation
Professionalism, Polite, Patient and honor their work.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 08/14/2018

We would like to say thank you for the very nice comment and the 5 Star review. It means a lot to us to know that our customers are happy with the service they receive. We appreciate you choosing our service department. Thank you and we hope you have a wonderful week.

Jack P.
Warner Robins, GA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
08/11/2018 Category: Service
People seem like they care
Excellent service ,knowledgeable people ,very pleasant experience
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 08/13/2018

We would like to thank you for giving us 5 stars. It is our goal to always give you 5 star service. We appreciate your business so very much. We hope you have a wonderful week.

Rose S.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Service appointment
My first service did not know what to expect
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 08/10/2018

We appreciate your business so very much. We would like for you to always receive 5 Star service when you are here. I do appreciate you letting me know that we have opportunity to improve. We would like to know what we could do differently in the future to make sure you do have a 5 Star service visit. Please feel free to contact me at 706 243 3941. Thank you again.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Good
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 08/10/2018

We appreciate so much you taking the time to send in our survey. We appreciate your business. I would like to know what we may have been able to do to have received a 5 star review. It is our goal to always give you five star service and when we do not do this we really would like to know so that we can improve. Thank you a gain. please contact me at 706 243 3941.

Smiths Station, AL
08/08/2018 Category: Service
All the staff is super helpful and professional. They get me in and out and always accommodate my schedule even when it doesn’t coincide with theirs! Thank you guys for all that you do!!
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 08/08/2018

We appreciate the 5 star review. It is our goal to give our customers 5 Star service. We appreciate your business so much. We hope you have a wonderful week in.

QP
Quatasha P.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
08/07/2018 Category: Service
friendly im service Dept
The service Dept, everyone was so nice.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 08/08/2018

We appreciate so much you taking the time to send us a 5 star review. It is our goal to always give you 5 Star service. We appreciate your business so very much. We hope you have a wonderful week.

Melissa S.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Waiting time was a little long but the service people were very good.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 08/06/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know you were happy with your service department. However it is our goal to take care of you in a 5 star manner. We appreciate your business and we would like to know what we can do in the future to give you 5 star service. I understand that the time was a little long. We also did several service and tires i believe. Did the advisor offer you a ride since the work was going to be a little while? Our goal is to use this information as a learning tool. To take better care of you in the future. Thank you again.

BW
Bryan W.
Fortson, GA
2014 Hyundai Genesis Co
Prompt resolution of issue
Service rep. quickly addressed my concerns.

OK service
Be sure service dept. only provides service you asked for.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 08/06/2018

We appreciate you response to our survey. We are very concerned that you were unhappy. It is our goal to take care of our customers and when we do not take care of you in a 5 Star manner we are concerned.  We appreciate your business so very much and we would like to know what we could have done differently to have given you 5 star service. Please contact me at 706 243 3941. Thank you so much.

AG
Aleeshia G.
Valley, AL
08/05/2018 Category: Service
Poor customer service. They set expectations that were not met.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 08/06/2018

We are very concerned when we do not take care of our customers. It is our goal to always give our customers 5 Star service. We are very concerned and we would like to know what we could have done differently. I do understand that  a problem when you drove to Mississippi. I understand that our loaner had to have a starter. This caused you inconvenience i understand. Since the car belonged to us and it was under warranty as a loaner, Hyundai should be able to reimburse you if you had to pay for a loaner. Please contact me at 706 243 3941 so that I can try to get some help for you

CJ
Clifton J.
2015 Hyundai Azera
08/05/2018 Category: Service
Very good customer service. Timely and drive after service seems better.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 08/06/2018

We appreciate so much you taking the time to send in a 5 star review. It is our goal to always give you 5 star service. We appreciate your business so very much. Hope you have a wonderful week.

Fortson, GA
2010 Hyundai Elantra
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Elantra 2010
The service personnel did not allow any unneeded or premature services to be performed which helped to lower my expense. A welcome change from most mechanics and car repair shops.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 08/04/2018

We appreciate your business so very much. Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5 star review. We want to always take care of our customer in a 5 star manner. It means so much to know you were happy with the service you received. We hope you have a wonderful week end.

2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service!!
Service Advisor Mr. Rogan Rodrigue is always treated me with respect and courtesy! He is a good listener and has given me a great advice and service. All the way around my experience in the service department was great!!
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 08/04/2018

We appreciate so much the 5 Star review. It means a lot to us to know you were happy with your last service visit. It is our goal to always give you five star service. We appreciate your business and hope you have a wonderful week end.

08/02/2018 Category: Service
Frazier took good care of us
Gloria k
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 08/02/2018

We appreciate you letting us know that you were happy with the last service visit. It is our goal to always give you 5 star service. We appreciate your business so very much. We hope you have a wonderful week end and thank you again.

DA
Dennis A.
Florahome, FL
2013 Hyundai Azera
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Great Job
Great Staff
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 08/01/2018

We would like to thank you so much for the five star review. It means a lot to us to know that you were happy with the service you received. We appreciate your business so very much. We hope you have a wonderful week and thank you again.

Marjorie H.
Box Springs, GA
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Great People + Great Service = A Happy Customer!
I took my car in on a Saturday for the recommended brake service and was assisted by Nokomis Croney. He called my attention to the fact that I was close to the mileage that warrants an oil change so I decided to get that done at the same time so that it would save me having to spend part of another weekend traveling to Columbus for an oil change. Mr. Croney was very friendly, personable and professional. I trust him to take care of my car and it is a pleasure doing business with him and the rest of the team in Hyundai Parts and Service! Keep up the good work and I'll continue to be a "Happy Customer"!
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 08/01/2018

We appreciate you taking the time to send us a 5 star review. We appreciate your business so very much. It is our goal to always give you 5 star service. and our goal is to make sure we keep up the good work. Thank you again.

Jeff M.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
07/30/2018 Category: Service
I hate to do survey that require me to take time out to write in a bunch of crap that most don't read anyway. I probably won't do another Survey for you all.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 07/30/2018

Good afternoon we would like to thank you for taking the time to send in our survey. I am sorry that it does take time away from our day to fill out the survey, but we do appreciate you doing it for us. It does mean a lot to us because normally, only those unhappy customers send them in. Thank you for the 5 stars. We do appreciate your business. Have a great day.