Overall Rating 4.7037063/5Overall Rating 4.7037063/5Overall Rating 4.7037063/5Overall Rating 4.7037063/5rating 4.7037063
Overall Rating 2.2037085/5Overall Rating 2.2037085/5rating 2.2037085rating 2.2037085rating 2.2037085

Corienne B.
Pinellas Park, FL
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful!! Feel like they have my best interest at heart.
I am happy to be a customer here. Love the friendly and helpful people here!
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 03/15/2019

We appreciate so much the very nice comments. We appreciate your business and the 5 star review does mean a lot to us. It is customers like you that make our job a nice place to work. It is our goal to always give you excellent service. We hope you have a wonderful weekend.

WM
Walter M.
Smiths, AL
2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Speedy service
I always seem to be on a tight schedule. Auto Nation Hyundai was competent, polite, and efficient. Thank you!
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 03/15/2019

We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to let us know you were happy with the service you received. Thank you for the 5 star review. We hope you have a nice weekend and thank you again.

Phenix City, AL
03/13/2019 Category: Service
I made an appt on line that did not register but the service dept worked me in
See above
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 03/14/2019

We appreciate so much you taking the time to let us know that you were happy with the service you received on your last visit.
Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate your business and our goal is to always have our customers receive 5 Star Service.

BW
Bryan W.
Fortson, GA
2014 Hyundai Genesis Co
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Done on time.
Service rep explained everything car was due for. I asked for it to be done at a certain time, got to the dealership a few minutes early and car was done.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 03/12/2019

We appreciate the 5 star review. We appreciate your business so very much. It is our goal to always give you 5 star service. We hope you have a wonderful week.

James R.
Fort Benning, GA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Custom Service
Custom service was excellent. I was provide with an accurate quote. Came in to the service department they made sure I was ordering the correct tire and rim. I appreciateded being trusted enough not to have to pre-pay. Received a call within (2) days when my order arrived. Went in to pick up, the tire was mounted on the rim ready for pick. Excellent, accurate and timely service. Thank you.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 03/08/2019

WE appreciate so much you taking the time to let us know that you received 5 Star service on you visit to our service department. We appreciate you taking the time to tell us you were happy. We appreciate your business and hope you have a wonderful and safe week end.

BE
Brian E.
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Everyone went above and beyond to help me.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 03/08/2019

We appreciate so much you taking the time to let us know you were happy with the service department on your last visit. Thank you so much for giving us a 5 Star review. It does mean a lot to us to know that you were treated in a 5 star manner. We appreciate your business so very much. Hope you have a wonderful and safe weekend.

03/05/2019 Category: Service
My service was done and in a timely and proficient manner with great customer service.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 03/06/2019

We are very happy to know that you were given 5 star service. We strive to always give ours customers excellent service because we appreciate you very much. We are always here for nay of your service needs. We hope you have a wonderful end of the week and week end and thank you again.

Cheryl B.
Friendly service
Great service and customer service.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 03/05/2019

We would like to say thank you for the 5 Stars. It means a lot to us to know that you were taken care of in a 5 star manner, Your business is very important to us and our main goal is to help you take care of your vehicle. We hope you have a wonderful week and thank you again.

Tires
We did not get air put in our tires at the time of servicing our Hyundai.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 03/05/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know you were given 5 star service. I am very sorry that we did not get the air  adjusted  correctly in your tires at any time please come by and we will check your tires any time there is no charge to top off air. That is part of the job on an oil change and inspection. Thank you for letting me know that we have opportunity for improvement. This should not happen again.. Hope you have a wonderful week.

SG
Sidney G.
03/04/2019 Category: Service
The work that was required was completed in a timely and professional manner.
See above
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 03/05/2019

We would like to say thank you we appreciate receiving a 5 Star review. It is our goal to always give our customers 5 star service.  Thank you for your business we appreciate you so very much. We hope you have a very nice week. Thank you again.

TW
Toxiana W.
03/04/2019 Category: Service
The service was fast and Efficient
Mako Mia was awesome! Great communication and customer service.

Sandra M.
great service
It's strange to say that servicing my car is an enjoyable experience..but if I have to spend my money I appreciate how the staff take care of their customers. Keep up the great work especially my servicing specialists
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 02/28/2019

We appreciate your business so very much. Thank you for the very nice review. Our goal is to always take care of our customers and your comments show that it does show we care and our advisors do enjoy helping our customers to take care of their vehicle needs We hope you have a wonderful week end and thank you again.

VH
Virginia H.
Hamilton, GA
Very pleased
Mr. Fraser was great. Upon arriving and getting the information about my newly purchased car, he turned a very upsetting situation into a calm and acceptable one. Very informative and I loved dealing with him. Thank you
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 02/27/2019

We would like to let you know how much we appreciate you sending us a 5 Star review. We appreciate your business so very much. It is our goal that you are always given 5 star service. We hope you have a great ending to your week and thank you again.

PC
Pamela C.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Always professional
Always professional and great service! Thank you!
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 02/27/2019

We appreciate so much you taking the time to let us know that you were happy with the service you received on your last. Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate your business so very much. We hope you have a great ending to your week.

LT
Latoria T.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
My visit to the service area
I had no problems warranty took care of everything. I didn't mind the wait at all but the guys were truly nice and kept me updated. Also once again to Jeffery W. he is best salesman ever go see him he is just awesome!
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 02/27/2019
  • We would like to thank you for giving us a 5 star review. We appreciate your business so very much. It is our goal to always give you 5 star service. We hope you have a wonderful day t=and thank you again.

LC
Lisa C.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service great. I did not have to wait long.
The Advisor (1583) that assist me kept me informed about my truck through out the service.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 02/27/2019

We appreciate so much you taking the time to let us know you were happy with the service you received on your last visit. Thank you for the 5 star review, it does mean a lot to us. It is our goal to always give you 5 star service. We appreciate your business so very much We hope you have a wonderful ending to your week.

AE
Adam E.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Car Service
The experience was GREAT - not problems and great communication !!

LW
Lisa W.
Cataula, GA
Hyundai Service
The service department staff members at AutoNation Hyundai in Columbus, GA are very respectful to their customers and knowledgeable of their product. There are never any "unexpected repairs" found during routine service visits as there are at some other dealerships and mechanic shops.

James T.
Cusseta, GA
Excellent professional service
Excellent professional service!! What else can I say, except you will love this dealership.

Rob S.
Phenix City, AL
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Hyundai service is great
Nokomis is a great advisor. The dealer can be an unpleasant experience some times, but he goes out of his way to help the customer. Especially with an unexpected issue with my Elantra. Great job Nokomis!
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 02/27/2019

We appreciate so much you taking the time to let us know you were happy with the service you received on your last visit. Thank you for the 5 star review. It is our goal to always give you 5 star service. We hope you have a wonderful end of your week. Thank you again.