Overall Rating 4.6000028/5Overall Rating 4.6000028/5Overall Rating 4.6000028/5Overall Rating 4.6000028/5rating 4.6000028
Overall Rating 2.2499988/5Overall Rating 2.2499988/5rating 2.2499988rating 2.2499988rating 2.2499988

Jennifer D.
Shiloh, GA
2018 Hyundai Accent
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Great as always
Awesome

10/10/2018 Category: Service
Engine Recall
Service was great! I would highly recommend a friend.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 10/12/2018

We  would like to let you know that we appreciate you taking the time to send us a 5 Star review. It means a lot to us to know that you were happy with the service you received. We appreciate your business so very much. We hope you have a wonderful week end.

Carol W.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Friendly and professional
I am always pleased,if not I will be when I leave
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you so much for being sure a wonderful customer. We appreciate your business and the 5 Star review. It is so very nice to know that you are happy with our service department. Stay safe in the storm today.

MJ
Melody J.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
OUTSTANDING!!!
Great customer service. My every need was met without exception. I look forward to having my vehicles serviced at this location in Columbus Georgia. Jeffery Woodcock (Woody), Robert Laster III, Jennee Julius, and Nokomis Croney all took very special care of me. Besides that they have great coffee.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 10/10/2018

We appreciate so much the very nice comments you were so very nice to send in with a 5 Star review. It is our goal to always take care of you in a 5 Star manner. We appreciate your business so very much. You are a very special customer that does deserve 5 Star treatment. Thank you again. We hope you stay safe in the storm.

Fort Mitchell, AL
Poor customer service
See the comments made earlier.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 10/09/2018

We would like to let you know that we are very sorry for the very poor service and for taking so long. It is our goal to never let this happen to our customers. Thank you for letting us know. I would appreciate you allowing us to make this up to you.
I know that you are very upset with the wait time and not being updated. We are taking measures to make sure this never happens again. Please contact me at 706 243 3941. I would like to have the chance to make this right please. My goal is to make you happy with our service department. We would like to turn your experience  into a learning experience so that it does not happen again. Your Advisor is still in training and this will be a lesson well learned for him. I am so sorry for your inconvenience. Please give me a call.

10/07/2018 Category: Service
Ppl was very friendly and very nice
The service was very nice and the time was not long at all
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 10/08/2018

We appreciate so much you taking the time to send us a 5 star review. It is our goal to always give you 5 star service. We appreciate your business and hope you have a wonderful week.

Nicolas O.
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service
Friendly service, took a little longer then I thought. But I was also late and ask them to look at a tire for me . But everyone that came by spoke And ask if you needed anything.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 10/08/2018

We appreciate so much you sending us the review. I am sorry you were here longer than you planned.
I know we did have a busy appointment schedule.
It is very important to us to always give you excellent service. Our goal is 5 stars. We will continue to strive to make sure you do received 5 star service in the future. Thank you again.

Salem, AL
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Service was A-1
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 10/08/2018

We appreciate so much you taking the time to let us know you were happy with the service you received. thank you so much for the 5 stars. It means a lot to us to know our employees gave you 5 star service. We appreciate your business and hope you have a wonderful week.

Jonett B.
Midland, GA
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service
Janet runs a great service department. Logan was so helpful. I hate to say the call center was so miss leading with the sihuddle service.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 10/05/2018

We would like to thank you for taking the time to send us a 5 star review. We appreciate your business so very much. It is our goal to always give you 5 star service. We hope you have a wonderful week end and thanks again.

Juquerence H.
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Very professional
Thank you guys all of the staff was nice and courteous!! It really wasn’t a hassle in and out I think I’m going to start bringing my car here from now on...Great customer service 👍
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 10/05/2018

We are so happy to hear that you were happy with the service you received on your last visit. We appreciate your business so very much. it is our goal to always take care of you in a 5 Star manner. We hope you have a wonderful week end.

GH
Gary H.
Salem, AL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
Fast service.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 10/03/2018

We would like to thank you so much for taking the time to let us know you were happy with the service you received on your last visit. It is very important to us that you receive 5 Star service. We appreciate you business so very much. Hope you have a wonderful week.

NF
Nancy F.
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Fast service.
No waiting for service to begin, fast service, comfortable waiting while service being performed.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 10/02/2018

We would like to let you know how much we appreciate you taking the time to let us know you did receive 5 Star service on your last visit. We appreciate your business and hope you have a wonderful week. Thank you again.

Richard S.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Always excellent service
Wouldn't take y Genesis anyplace else. They always make sure that I only get the service and parts that I need,, no upselling on their part. THE QUALITY OF SERVICE IS ALSO GREAT, NEVER HAD TO RETURN FOR SHODDY WORK.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 10/02/2018

We would like t thank you so much for taking the time to let us know you were happy with the service you received on your last visit. Thank you for the very nice comments. We appreciate your business and thank you for the 5 Stars. We hope you have a wonderful week.

LP
Laura P.
Eufaula, AL
09/28/2018 Category: Service
It’s clean and the service people are friendly
The service people are some friendly people I will send my family there to get their car services
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 09/29/2018

We appreciate so much the 5 star review. It is our goal to always give you 5 Star service. We appreciate your business so very much. We hope you have a wonderful week end. Thank you again.

Jamie S.
Shiloh, GA
09/25/2018 Category: Service
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 09/26/2018

We would like to say thank you. You are very special to our service department. We appreciate the 5 Stars it means so much to us to know that you did receive 5 star treatment that is goal. We appreciate your business and hope you have a wonderful rest of your week.

09/24/2018 Category: Service
Cool
Decent service.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 09/25/2018

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know you were happy with the service you receive.
However it is very important to us that our advisors go over and above with our customers, because you are very important to us. If you can fine time to contact me at 706 243 3941 I would love to talk to you to find out what we could have done differently to have given you five star service. We hope you have a wonderful week.

Roy B.
Fortson, GA
09/24/2018 Category: Service
The Service Dept is the Best
I ONLY bought a Hyundai simply because of the service department. Logan is the absolute BEST!!!!!
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 09/25/2018

We appreciate your taking the time to let us know you received 5 star service on our last visit.  You are absolutely correct Logan is an access to our service department. Thank you for this very nice comment. We appreciate your business and hope you have a wonderful week.

Robert S.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Logan is always great and they always make sure the work is done quickly and correctly.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 09/24/2018

We appreciate so much you taking the time to send us a 5 star review. We appreciate your business so very much.  We hope that you have a wonderful week. Thank you again.

09/21/2018 Category: Service
quick and efficient
courteous a nd
timely service
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 09/21/2018

We would like to thank you so much for the 5 Star review. We appreciate your business and hope you have a wonderful week end. It is our goal to always give yo 5 star service. Thank you again for letting us know you were happy with the service you received.

Fort Mitchell, AL
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Great communication
Service reminders via email and ability to link to Google calendar. Sweet!
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 09/21/2018

W appreciate you sending in a 4 star review. We appreciate your business so very much. However our goal is that we give you and all of our customers 5 star service. We would like to know what we could do differently to give you 5 star service in the future. If you could call me at 706 234 3941 i would appreciate the help on what we can do to give you 5 star service. Thank you