Overall Rating 4.6521783/5Overall Rating 4.6521783/5Overall Rating 4.6521783/5Overall Rating 4.6521783/5rating 4.6521783
Overall Rating 2.2500002/5Overall Rating 2.2500002/5rating 2.2500002rating 2.2500002rating 2.2500002

CR
Carissa R.
Fortson, GA
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Very professional
The service department went above and beyond. The patience and professionalism was excellent. There were some issues but they were handled swiftly. I appreciate the teamwork and communication.

12/15/2018 Category: Service
At least they have coffee..
The staff was excellent to begin with, the service itself was ok other than they forgot to put in screws where the cabin filter is. So I had to go back to let them know, I dropped my vehicle off for a couple of hours and when the guy calls me to pick it up he stated they had to order a part...??? I was told it’d be a few days before they call me smh I mean really?
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 12/15/2018

We appreciate so much you taking the time to let me know that you were not happy with the service you received. This does help us to find out that we have opprtunity to improve. I am very sorry for the inconvenience. We appreciate your business so very much. I would like to let you know that I am very sorry for your inconvenience. Please make a point to see me when you return for the screws to be put in. Thank you

Jessica G.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
A++
Hyundai fixed several things on my car under warranty despite me buying it second hand. They had it ready in the same day, which is very convenient. Daniel was the rep who helped me at the Columbus, GA location. HE WAS AWESOME. Very helpful and friendly!
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 12/14/2018

We would like to let you know how much we appreciate you taking the time to let us know you were happy with the service you received on your last visit. We appreciate your business so very much. We hope you have a wonderful Christmas.
Daniel appreciates the 5 Star and the great comments.

12/12/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Staff
Friendly staff that works with you and not against you.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 12/12/2018

We appreciate you taking the time so send us a 5 Star review. It means a lot to us that you were happy with the service department on your last service visit. We appreciate your business so very much. We hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

Angela M.
Midland, GA
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Friendly, helpful
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 12/11/2018

We appreciate so much you taking the time to let us know you were happy with our service department. Thank you for the 5 Star review.We appreciate your business so very much. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service. Only bad thing is that the oil changes take extremely too long.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 12/10/2018

We would like to let you know how very much we appreciate your taking the time to send us a 5 star review.We appreciate your business so very much .
We hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Jennifer H.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service - Service Department
The customer service is outstanding!
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 12/10/2018

We would like to thank you so much for taking the time to let us know you were happy with the service you received on your last visit. We appreciate your business so very much. Thank you for the 5 Star review. We would like to wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

WA
William A.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/07/2018 Category: Service
My car care.
Friendly staff.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 12/10/2018

We would like to say thank you for the 5 Stars, we appreciate you taking the time to let us know you were happy with our service department. We appreciate your business and would like to wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

SK
Susan K.
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Logan Rodriguez is the best.
Always very nice
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know you were happy with the service you received on your last visit. Thank you for the nice comments and the five stars. We appreciate your business so very much. We would like to wish you a Merry Christmas.

LW
Lyra W.
2018 Hyundai Kona
12/05/2018 Category: Service
They are really out to give the best service to the public as possible
They want to make your service appointment as easy and efficient for YOU a

12/05/2018 Category: Service
Ok service
Ok service
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 12/06/2018

We would like to thank you for taking the time to let us no we have an opportunity to improve on our customer service. It is our goal to over achieve when taking care of our customers. Anything less than a 5 is a failing score. What could we have done differently to have given you 5 star service.
My number is 706 243 3941 please contact me at your earliest convenience. It would help me a lot to listen to you as a customer to help us better serve you.

JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 12/07/2018

Marquisha H.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Quick and efficient
I was greeted warmly and kept up with matters or points of interest in my vehicle as well as had my next appointment set up.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you so very much for taking the time to let me know you were happy with the service department on your last visit.  We appreciate your business so very much. It is our goal to always give you 5 star service. We hope you have a merry Christmas.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Quality service!
I didn't wait long at all for my service!
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 12/04/2018

We are so happy to know that you did receive 5 star service. We appreciate your business so very much. It is our goal to always give you five star service. We hope you have a wonderful Christmas.
Thank you again.

Seale, AL
2012 Hyundai Accent
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Great car Great service
I really appreciate the young man's honesty and his work ethic. Good guy!
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 12/04/2018

We appreciate you taking the time to send us a 5 Star review.  It is our goal to always give our customers 5 Star service. We appreciate your business so very much. We would like to wish you a Merry Christmas.

PG
Patricia G.
Fort Mitchell, AL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/02/2018 Category: Service
daniel
I made a mistake on a survey and would like to fix this. I did not have an appointment but received several emails concerning my appointment. I could not reply that I had not had an appointment so I did the survey not knowing it would reflect badly on Daniel. When I did have an appointment earlier in the month he was very helpful and courteous. I would refer anyone to him for great customer service

12/02/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
I made a mistake on a review I recently turned in which reflected badly. It was not meant to cause hard. I am very sorry. The gentleman it reflected on dis nothing wrong. I am so completely sorry. These random serveies should not do that. I was trying to stop getting this email. I did not have an appointment at the said time and I tried to opt out but the only way was to write in the comments however I then had to finish a survey anout an appointment in which I had not had.
Again, my apologies!
Patty Gallion
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 12/03/2018

We are so very sorry that you were unsatisfied with the service department and the service you received on your last visit. It is our goal that you are treated in a 5 star manner. We would like to keep you as a customer. If you could find times to call me Please contact me at 706 243 3941. Thank you for your time.

JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you so much for your comment. We appreciate you letting us know that this 1 star was not because Daniel did anything wrong. That you were happy with our service department.

DK
Daisy K.
Pine Mountain, GA
Great service and atmosphere
Awesome
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 11/30/2018

We would like to let you know how very much we appreciate your business. Thank you so much for taking the time to send us a 5 Star Review. That means so much that we know you were happy with our service department. We hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

Raquel M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Little waiting time
I didn't have to wait much at all. The environment was cozy and comfortable in the waiting area and people were very nice.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 11/29/2018

We appreciate your letting us know you were satisfied with the service you received on your last visit. However we would like to know what we could have done differently to have given you 5 Star service. It is our goal for our employees to give all of our customers 5 Star service. We appreciate your business and would appreciate very much you contacting me at 706 243 3941 if there is anything you can share with me that will make sure you have a 5 star experience on your next visit. Thank you again.

Phenix City, AL
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Timely and very informative on the vehicle.
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 11/29/2018

We appreciate the 5 Star review and we are happy to know you were happy with the service you received. It is our goal to always give you excellent service. We appreciate your business. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Jamie S.
Shiloh, GA
Satisfied
Very satisfied
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 11/29/2018

We would like to thank you for the 5 Star review. It is our goal to give you five star service. We appreciate your business so very much.We hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

Phenix City, AL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff and excellent service
Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Prompt service. Thank you
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 11/29/2018

We would like to thank you for taking the time to send us a 5 star review. It is our goal to always give you 5 Star service.We appreciate your business so very much. We also would like to wish you a Merry Christmas.

RN
Robert N.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Good Communication
Did recall update in addition to the work I had done
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 11/28/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to send us a 5 Star review. It is our goal to always give you five star service. Thank you so much for your business we appreciate you very much. We hope you have a very Merry Christmas.

FJ
Frances J.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
FRIENDLY
ALWAYS VERY FRIENDLY
JANET D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 11/21/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know you were happy with the service you received. We appreciate your business so very much. Thank you for the 5 Stars. We would like to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving.