Danielle B.
Thomaston, GA
08/03/2020 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Nokomis was amazing! Great customer service and overall an easy person to talk to. The service was quick and I have 0 complaints.

TW
Terrence W.
Cataula, GA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
08/01/2020 Category: Service
Vicky
He always takes care of me, but I just need the truth about whats going on with my car when I bring to the dealership.

08/01/2020 Category: Service
N/a
JANET P D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 08/03/2020

We are would like to let you know that we are very concerned that you were not given 5 Star service on your last visit. Our goal is to always give you 5 star service. We do understand that we have been too busy lately with people out due to Covid. Nokomis has had to carry what 3 advisors normally carry. Please give us another opportunity.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/30/2020 Category: Service
Good service!
No comment.
JANET P D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 07/31/2020

We appreciate so much you taking the time to let us know you were happy with the service you received on your last visit. Thank you for the 5 Star review. We appreciate your business and hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Phenix City, AL
2008 Hyundai Elantra
07/29/2020 Category: Service
Reliable
Great service and NoKomis was very helpful and understanding!!
JANET P D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 07/29/2020

We appreciate so much you taking the time to let us know that you were happy with the service you received on your last visit.  We also appreciate your business so very much. We hope you have a wonderful week. Thank you again.

AG
Alfreta G.
2014 Hyundai Equus
07/28/2020 Category: Service
Excellent caring prompt service
Mrs. Janet and Mr. Nacomas rendered excellent, friendly,prompt service. I mainly appreciated the feedback re service stages and completion.
As other workers walked through they acknowledged your presence and wanted to know if you were being helped.
Thanks
JANET P D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 07/29/2020

We appreciate you so very much you are one of our family hear at Hyundai. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know that you were given 5 Star service. It is customers like you that make our job enjoyable. Thank you again.
We hope you have a wonderful weekend.

RP
Rebecca P.
Phenix City, AL
2011 Hyundai Elantra
07/23/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
My service tep took excellent care of my needs. He was easy to talk to and enjoyed his hospitality.

07/23/2020 Category: Service
Needs to provide cold water for long waits
I was there 7 hours. Too long of wait.
JANET P D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 07/23/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know that you were not happy with the time it took to replace you steering coupler. We appreciate your business and would like to know how we can make this up to you?

TR
Terrence R.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/21/2020 Category: Service
Customer Care
Nokomis Croney and Janet Davis took care of the situation I had with my vehicle. They’re always very nice and pleasant when I have to visit
JANET P D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 07/21/2020

Thank you so very much for taking the time to let us know you were happy with the service you received on your last visit. We appreciate your business so very much. it is our pleasure to serve you and out goal to always give you excellent service. Thank you for the 5 Stars

SJ
Sharita J.
07/21/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service from Nokomis and he educates you on thr services provided and needed.
JANET P D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 07/23/2020

We appreciate so much you taking the time to let us know you were happy with the service department and the service you received. We appreciate your business so very much. Thank you for 5 Star review it does mean a lot. We hope you have a wonderful weekend.

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/20/2020 Category: Service
I love Autonation
The service department is top notch.
JANET P D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 07/23/2020

We appreciate so much you taking the time to let us know that you were happy with the service you received on your last visit. Thank you so very much for the 5 Stars it does mean so much to us to know you did receive 5 star service. We appreciate your business so very much we hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Jessica S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/16/2020 Category: Service
Nakomis did a great job with his communication and timeliness. I was suggested that o needed an air filter. I declined just so I could look at it myself. The air filter did not need to be changed.
JANET P D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 07/16/2020

We do appreciate you taking the time to let us know that Nokomis took care of you. We appreciate your business so very much. I will be looking into the air filter with the technician I do not want him to sell anything you do not need. Thank you for letting us know. We hope you have a wonderful week.

07/09/2020 Category: Service
Repair to steering wheel
Service was completed as promised.
JANET P D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 07/09/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know you were taken care of and happy with the service you received on your last visit. We appreciate your business so very much. Thank you for giving us a 5 star review it does mean a lot. We hope you have a wonderful end of your week and weekend.

KL
Karen L.
Lake Worth, FL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/08/2020 Category: Service
Service appointment
the agent that took care of me was very professional explained the service i was getting, I do not have have his name but he was great.
he also called me when my car was ready, my car was returned clean and service completed.

will definitely return.
JANET P D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 07/08/2020

We appreciate so much you taking the time to send us a 5 Star review. We appreciate your business so very much. It is our goal to always give you 5 star service.  We hope you have a wonderful week.

Fort Benning, GA
2014 Hyundai Veloster
07/07/2020 Category: Service
Squeezed me in!
My daughter came in for the holiday weekend and had issues with the car. I called On Friday and they squeezed us in to so she could head back to school on Monday!
JANET P D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 07/08/2020

We would like to let you know how very much we appreciate the 5 Star rating. We are very glad we were able to be there to help get your daughter get back on the road. We appreciate your business and hope you have a wonderful week. It was our pleasure, to be able to take care of your service needs. Thank you again.

TW
Terrence W.
Cataula, GA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
07/06/2020 Category: Service
JANET P D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 07/06/2020

We appreciate so much you taking the time to let us know you were happy with the service you received on your last visit. We appreciate your business so very much and thank you for giving a 5 star rating that really means a lot. We hope you have a wonderful week.

Diana H.
West Point, GA
07/05/2020 Category: Service
My visit was very pleasant
JANET P D. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 07/06/2020

We would like to thank you for taking the time to let us know you were happy with the service you received on your last visit. We appreciate the 5 Stars it does mean a lot to us to know you did receive 5 Star service. We appreciate your business so very much. Hope you had a nice 4th of July. Thank you again.