KR
Kayla R.
06/08/2021 Category: Service
Amazing Staff!
Great experience from an amazing staff!
Brennan L. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 06/09/2021

We appreciate so much you taking the time to let us know you were happy with the service you received. Thank you for the 5 stars. We appreciate your business so very much. It is our goal to always give you 5 star service thank you again.

2021 Hyundai Kona
06/07/2021 Category: Service
Service Checkups are quick and efficient.
Scheduling got mixed up for the appointment but they made up 100 percent by finishing the service an hour earlier than expected. I can tell these guys work hard and work for the convenience of the customer. It is much appreciated.
Brennan L. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 06/08/2021

2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/04/2021 Category: Service
Service Department
I was in need of a new tire ASAP and the service team at Hyundai made sure I got everything I needed and placed my spare back in its place so I didn’t have to.
Brennan L. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 06/08/2021

PE
Peggy E.
Seale, AL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/11/2021 Category: Service
Service department did a great job with our oil change and tire rotation

05/11/2021 Category: Service
Lazy Service Advisor
Because of the service advisor, vehicle sat for over an hour with no notification. 11:00 appt for oil change (said an hour to complete, would call) took over 2 1/2 hours to technically complete because of a lazy service advisor. When we had not heard from him, we showed up at dealership after 1:30 to be told it had been ready since 12:30 but he couldn't do paperwork because someone was at lunch. Never once apologized for any delay and even got smart mouth with me. Very unprofessional. Below question ask if I would recommend this business to a friend, I will have to say no as long as he is a service advisor.
Brennan L. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 05/11/2021

We are so sorry that you did not received 5 star service on your last visit. It is our goal to always give you 5 Star service. Thank you for letting us know we have room for improvement. We appreciate your business so very much.

Jasmine B.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/26/2021 Category: Service
Brennan L. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 05/10/2021

Dorothy W.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/21/2021 Category: Service
Ms. Lydia performance, conduct, professionalism was outstanding
Ms. Lydia performance, professionalism, her caring about my satisfaction was beyond measure, really outstanding

04/20/2021 Category: Service
This was the first time ever with Hundai
Too many problems for a professional business
Brennan L. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 04/21/2021

David R.
Midland, GA
2021 Hyundai Kona
04/17/2021 Category: Service
Understanding and helpful
Your service department was very helpful explaining the services available for my car and very flexible with the times I had to receive the work
Brennan L. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 04/19/2021

Lesley S.
2015 Hyundai Equus
04/15/2021 Category: Service
maintenance and personnel
hyundai of columbus georgia is an excellent dealer , the personnel are very friendly and the service is excellent

04/14/2021 Category: Service
Service/Friendliness/Great environment
Great work environment!

SY
Sfc Eddie Y.
Ellerslie, GA
04/12/2021 Category: Service
Customer service was excellent from start to finish!!
I had a great service experience with hyundai. Customer service was excellent and the service was fast.

RK
Richard K.
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Straight forward
They were very professional.
Brennan L. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 04/06/2021

Sandra M.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/04/2021 Category: Service
There's nothing special I can say.
I was told my visit would take 3 hours. Couldn't tell me what the recall was for. I chose not to have a friend drive me back and forth. Due to bad weather. Glad I didn't because it took less than an hour to check battery harness. It would have been nice to give me more info when I asked during initial phone contact. Other than that they were a typical service department.
Brennan L. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 04/05/2021

We appreciate so much you taking the time to let us know you were happy with the service you received. Thank you for the 4 stars. We appreciate your business so very much. It is our goal to always give you 5 star service thank you again.

BW
Ben W.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/22/2021 Category: Service
Mike was very upfront and transparent with not only the issues my car had, but procedures to repair the car. He gave realistic time frames for repairs and cost estimates. It’s this kind of service that keeps me coming back.
Brennan L. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 03/23/2021