RK
Richard K.
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Straight forward
They were very professional.
Brennan L. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 04/06/2021

Sandra M.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/04/2021 Category: Service
There's nothing special I can say.
I was told my visit would take 3 hours. Couldn't tell me what the recall was for. I chose not to have a friend drive me back and forth. Due to bad weather. Glad I didn't because it took less than an hour to check battery harness. It would have been nice to give me more info when I asked during initial phone contact. Other than that they were a typical service department.
Brennan L. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 04/05/2021

We appreciate so much you taking the time to let us know you were happy with the service you received. Thank you for the 4 stars. We appreciate your business so very much. It is our goal to always give you 5 star service thank you again.

BW
Ben W.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/22/2021 Category: Service
Mike was very upfront and transparent with not only the issues my car had, but procedures to repair the car. He gave realistic time frames for repairs and cost estimates. It’s this kind of service that keeps me coming back.
Brennan L. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 03/23/2021

Lagrange, GA
2017 Hyundai Veloster

03/17/2021 Category: Service
Brennan L. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 03/18/2021

We are so sorry that you did not received 5 star service on your last visit. It is our goal to always give you 5 Star service. Thank you for letting us know we have room for improvement. We appreciate your business so very much. If you could give me a call at 706-243-3941 to help you resove any issues.

Donovan M.
03/15/2021 Category: Service
Good customer service
The staff treated me well and mechanics are good. Would definitely return.
Brennan L. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 03/16/2021

Jonett B.
Midland, GA
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
03/15/2021 Category: Service
Was in and out in a reasonable time.
Timely service dept.
Brennan L. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 03/16/2021

Phenix City, AL
2008 Hyundai Elantra
02/23/2021 Category: Service
Always have a great service here. This was my 1st time working with Michael and he was great and got my car in working order before they had estimated.

02/21/2021 Category: Service
Friendly people
I've been servicing my car with this dealership for awhile and im always satisfied with the service I get. Thanks for keeping me safe on the road.

PF

SJ
Shelley J.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
02/16/2021 Category: Service
Knowledgeable, professionalism by the employess
I've bought 2 cars from this facility. The sales personnel were good in the buying process. But when that part is over, you mainly deal with the service department. There is a young man there, Mr. Croney whose attitude, professionalism, knowledge about the car is absolutely great. I only ask for him, and again I tell my friends who have a Hyundai to ask for him.
Brennan L. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 02/18/2021

We appreciate so much you taking the time to let us know you were happy with the service you received. Thank you for the 5 stars. We appreciate your business so very much. It is our goal to always give you 5 star service thank you again. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
01/29/2021 Category: Service
Thank you for the great customer service and great work!
Brennan L. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 01/29/2021

Marjorie H.
Box Springs, GA
01/25/2021 Category: Service
Great service! Professional and efficient.
I took my 2017 Elantra in for routine maintenance with service advisor, Nokomis and they were awesome! I have used them servicing my car since I purchased it. They are professional, personable and offer great customer service. If an issue does arise - they go overboard to make sure that it is corrected or resolved quickly and to my satisfaction. Thank you for making a necessary expense a pleasant experience! I sincerely appreciate it.
OH
OSA J H. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 01/26/2021

We appreciate so much you taking the time to let us know you were happy with the service you received. Thank you for the 5 stars. We appreciate your business so very much. It is our goal to always give you 5 star service thank you again. Hope you have a wonderful weeK!

Brennan L. from AutoNation Hyundai Columbus responded on 01/26/2021