Overall Rating 3.800002/5Overall Rating 3.800002/5Overall Rating 3.800002/5rating 3.800002rating 3.800002
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

SR
SCOTT R.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
07/15/2018
Great Service again
Check engine light came on; diagnostic was done, found out what the problem was, part was order and received the next day, dropped the car off that evening and it was ready the next afternoon. I was unable to get to the shop before it closed, made arrangements to pick it up the next morning and everything is good. No check engine light and running great.

Kim M.
Honda Civic Si
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Kim said they are really nice and honest.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for your kind words! It's easy when we have customers as yourself!

JE
Jasen E.
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Jasen said he had a great experience, and really enjoyed the visit.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 07/10/2018

We enjoyed getting to see you as well! We are always thankful for our loyal customers!

Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
07/05/2018
Excellence
Excellence from the office staff to the mechanic. Thank you for your knowledge and expertise.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 07/10/2018

We aim to please our customers from the second they walk in to when they are driving their vehicle home. Thank you for the review!

BE
BRAD E.
Porsche 911 Carrera
07/03/2018
1999 Porsche
This car has been in their care for some while now. Recently it required a major piece of work and they completed it in a timely manner and with great professionalism. I am always confident of the quality of their work. They are a lot of the reason why I still have this car after so many years and miles (147000).
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 07/10/2018

We are happy to keep our customers vehicles running and on the roads for as long as possible! We know how valuable they can be so we aim to do our very best to take care of customers vehicles as they are our own. Thank you for the kind review Mr. Everett!

EH
Ebell H.
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Ebell said the employees were friendly. They provided professional service. They explained her service well. They provided efficient service They completed service in a timely manner.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 07/10/2018

It was a pleausre meeting you last month! We are thrilled that you were happy with our service and hope to keep you coming back for all your automotive needs. Thank you!

CV
CHRIS V.
Fayetteville, GA
06/30/2018
The real winners
I have the highest regard for the Theo's team. I had a disc brake issue arise and they diagnosed the problem and then,late in the afternoon, when a failed switch cropped up, they waited for my return and fixed the darned switch. The work went on into their 'home time'. What a dedicated team - THANKS EVER SO MUCH.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 07/10/2018

It is easy to go above and beyond when we have customers as yourself! Thank you for your years of business and loyalty. We are truly the lucky ones to have such outstanding customers. We appreciate you taking the time to write us such a glowing review!

AK
ASHLEY K.
Senoia, GA
06/28/2018
I had a great experience with Theos. They were very honest and helpful. Athena was very nice and friendly. Scott and John are stand up guys.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 06/29/2018

Mr. Kolbuss! It was our pleausre meeting you. Thank you for taking the time to give us such a positive review and we hope that you choose us in the future for all of your automotive needs, and your son too!

AK
ASHLEY K.
Carrollton, GA
06/27/2018
Friendly & fast
Fixed my radiator fast & affordable. Unfortunately I totalled my car the same day so I'm not sure how it would've held out.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 06/27/2018

That is wild!! I am so sorry to hear that this happened to you! It was our pleasure meeting you and we do hope that if you need anything in the future you will reach out to us. If you are wondering about buying a used car we can absolutley do a "pre-purchase inspection" for you. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and we are here if you need anything!

Jonesboro, GA
06/26/2018
Impressed
They got me in and out very quickly. Very organized and very professional.

Miss Ellis,
Thank you very much for your review.
Theo

Anthony S.
Tyrone, GA
Porsche Cayman
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Anthony said the process was really easy and it was painless. The prices were good.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 06/26/2018

Thank you for your kind words!

KW
KEN W.
Mercedes-Benz 300SDL
06/23/2018
Very pleased with the service. Would like to see a quicker turn around once the car is dropped off

Mr. Worrell,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a five star review! And we do appreciate all feedback from our loyal customers. We do apologize we had  your vehicle in for so long. Thank you again!

James M.
06/19/2018 Category: Service
James said everything was great and he will be taking his other vehicle there soon.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 06/26/2018

Thank you for your thoughful comment!

LW
Laurice W.
Fayetteville, GA
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Laurice said that her visit to the facility was excellent all the way around, the technician explained the service and handled it well. She is grateful for their service.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 06/26/2018

Ms. Wilson, Thank you for taking the time to speak so highly of our business. We are lucky to have a group of technicians who truly care to explain to our customers what is going on with their vehicle. Thank you again!

PA
Pete A.
Senoia, GA
INFINITI G35 Coupe
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Pete said he recommends the business.

Thank you Pete!

06/12/2018
Provides great service and customer service. Very knowledgeable group of technicians. Highly recommend!
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a five star review! We are honored that you have entursted us to take care of your automotive needs!

joseph s.
06/11/2018
car would not start
I am writing to review to express my sincere displeasure with my recent experience with Theos this past May 2018. My car would not start at home on May 7th, 2018, so I had Triple AAA come and give me a jump. The next I drove my car to 'Theos to be assessed. I was told that the battery was slowly loosing power these are the words of the tech who was keeping me informed. He also they would look any and all things that were draining the battery. After a week I was told that the battery not the cause of the car not starting. When I inquired if its just battery why don't they just replace it. I was told that so far things were fine and maybe I should get a battery tender going forward. Therefore I went to Autozone and purchased a battery tender for which they put on at there suggestion remember. At any rate, I was concerned that it had been 10 days and still no solution to the problem. So I went to inquire what the problem was and was told it was still undergoing a work up. At that point I suggested I take my car to a Jaguar dealership if they could not find the problem. I was assured again by the tech they would find the problem. Finally after 2 weeks I was told that the battery was not the problem but a relay switch related to my key causing my car not to start and that they had done all they could but now they suggest I take my car to the Jaguar dealership didn't I suggest this over a week ago was my response.. At this point I am livid because not only have they not find out what the problem was but charged me 298 dollars to put on a battery tender for Jaguar charges 170 dollars. As I was driving off something did not seem right once home in PTC the next morning my car would not start. I called Triple AAA and had my car towed to Hennessy Jaguar of Buckhead. My service advisor assured me they would find the problem after one day I was told my battery was the problem and should be replaced.. So I asked the service advisor did they check the key and the battery relay to which she looked dumbfounded as was I while at Theo's. My issue with Theo's is this simple if you did not know what you were doing just be Honest and admit the fact you guys had No idea what was going on with my car. I have dealt with Theo's in the past but Never again. They Cannot be trusted so future customers Beware.

Dr. Saulsbury,
I am disappointed to read this review and see how displeased you are with our services after so many years of your loyalty. After reviewing your invoice I do see that the $292 charge was not only for the install of the battery tender, but additionally, for over 2 hours of diagnostic time, a key fob battery, and the installation of the key fob battery. I do understand that ultimately we were unable to fix the issue, however, our technician did spend a few hours working on your vehicle and therefore should be paid for his time, knowledge, and labor. Furthermore, Jim was your service adviser at your last visit, so if you were speaking with one of the females up front regarding your invoice they would have no knowledge of the work performed, and should have forwarded you to your service advisor. Again, I am very sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction and we are very sorry to see a customer go. If you need anything in the future feel free to contact us. Thank you

06/09/2018
Great Service Great Mechanics
Theo's always gets the job done right!
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 06/11/2018

We are happy to keep you coming back! Thank you for taking the time to write us a review!

JOYCE P.
06/06/2018
EXCELLENT SERVICE AS ALWAYS
Always appreciate the warm and friendly service. Your associates are always willing to help and provide me with excellent service. You have a very welcoming atmosphere that makes it enjoyable to continue to use your service. You have great service personnel with Scotty and Jim. they are very knowledgeable and approachable to discuss any service needs. Keep up the great work. George and Joyce Pilch
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 06/11/2018

It is easy to provide warm and friendly service with customers like yourselves. Thank you for the trust and confidence you have in our team members.

Riverdale, GA
Jeep Cherokee
06/04/2018
A very pleasant experience
I recently had Theos's Automotive do some work on my car. I thought I knew what the problem was and it was going to be an expensive repair. After Theo's properly diagnosed the problem, the repair turned out to be hundreds of dollars less than what I imagined. Their work was first rate, prompt and courteous. I highly recommend them.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you for the nice review of our shop! It is our pleasure to care for your automotive needs. We plan on providing the same quality of care every time.