Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5

PO
PETER O.
06/07/2021
A class act business.
From the moment you are greeted by Sam’s infectious smile and Athina’s grace and charm, you know you’ll be treated well. I had a big job that involved an engine swap, clutch rebuild, and a host of temperamental issues. Glen and his team fixed everything and then some. All those in the shop working in the heat with dirty hands and sweat deserve kudos and appreciation, and I can’t thank them enough. The final bill was fair and very reasonable. This was money well spent and I will always come back.

Give Theo’s a try. You will not be disappointed.

TOM M.
06/05/2021
Excellent work
I am very pleased with the work performed by Theo's on my 1999 Ford Ranger. Their professionalism will extend the life of my truck.

NE
NATHAN E.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
06/04/2021
Great service as usual!
Theo and staff always take fantastic care of me, my family and my real estate clients I refer to them.

LH
LYNN H.
Newnan, GA
FIAT 500
05/27/2021
Above and beyond excellent service
Always available to look at my car for recommendation of fixing my car. Always have parts available and efficient with installation. Excellent quality and care of service.

JOHN S.
Lexus RX
05/27/2021
Reliable Service
I have confidence in the service performed at Theo's and they work for a reasonable price. If you make an appointment, they are very prompt in providing service to your vehicle. They do what needs to be done, not what they can talk you into. What more can you possibly ask from an automotive service provider?

GC
GARY C.
Another Outstanding Service!!
Once again I received outstanding service for my 2008, 335xi BMW at a Great price.!! I am sure that all the service techs here are great at what they do; but Glen he treats your vehicle as if it is his own. That is the personal touch I look for when choosing my auto service.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 05/24/2021

Outstanding service and personal genuine relations is what we love to offer our customers! We are grateful for your continued loyalty and please know Glen and our entire ream will always go the extra mile for you!

AL
ANTHONY L.
05/21/2021
Great work - personable servcice.
Have used Theos for almost 15 years or so. Great work and great customer service. Always looks out for best interest of customer.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 05/24/2021

Your ongoing patronage is truly appreciated! It makes us very happy to read your positive feedback as your complete satisfaction and support will always be our goal. Thank you for your continued loyalty and please know we will always be here for you all of your automotive needs!

Sharpsburg, GA
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
Great Service on Mercedes Product
great service from Theos on our Mercedes. They have been far more responsive than the dealership and they are superior in letting us know what service was provided and what was needed but more importantly, what was not. We will remain a loyal Theos customer going forward and highly recommend their service vs. the Dealership.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 05/24/2021

Outstanding and honest service is what we strive to offer every day, as we understand it can be hard to find these days (especially from a dealer ship!). We can not thank you enough for your amazing review, and please be sure to reach out to you us the next time any of your vehicles are in need of service.

LR
LINDA/DAVID R.
Volvo XC70
05/12/2021
Friendly and attentive service
Service was done quickly and efficiently.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 05/24/2021

It's been our pleasure working with you for so many years! We will always be here for you both as you are both truly valued customers!

DENNIS H.
04/30/2021
Oil Change and Tire Rotation
I Love Theos and have been using them for different vehicles we have owned in the past. Our 2016 Highlander needed an oil change and they said a tire rotation (even though 5000mikes before it had a complete brake job by them which you would think would include a tire rotation???). The labor for an oil change and tire rotation was 3 times the cost of the oil and filter. Total cost $125. Seems a bit excessive for an oil change and tire rotation. Maybe I’m a bit out of touch these days but $90 for labor that should take about 30-40 minutes max seems expensive to me.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 05/24/2021

We appreciate your honest feedback as earning your support is very important to us. 20 years ago $125 may have seemed high for an oil change and tire rotation, however in this day and age our prices are standard and comparable to other reputable repair shops in this industry. Not only is the price of synthetic oil higher but the amount of time it takes to access filters and reset the electrical systems and monitors has greatly changed over the years. According to Google the average cost of an oil change for a 2016 Toyota Highlander is between $80 - $100 and the average cost of a tire rotation is between $35 -$45. As far as the time frame on your tire rotation, we do recommend that tires are rotated every 5-7K miles, and it had been 5K since your highlander was last in. We truly hope you do reach out to us the next time you have any automotive needs.

DEIDRE B.
Tyrone, GA
Porsche Macan
04/24/2021
Satisfied New Customer
I was able to get an appointment quickly to service my vehicle. The technician provided details every step of the way and my vehicle was ready on time. I will definitely continue to take my Porsche Macan to Theo’s Automotive.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 05/24/2021

It was truly an honor to meet you and work on your Macan! We are happy to read that you appreciate our informative and time efficient care - and that you will continue to bring your vehicle to us. We look forward to meeting your automotive needs in the future!

JOAN W.
MINI Cooper Coupe
04/22/2021
Mini 60,000
Fast friendly & knowledgeable.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 05/24/2021

Thank you for coming online to show your support! We appreciate your business and please reach out to us the next time you are in need!

MICHAEL/LISA D.
Senoia, GA
Toyota Avalon
04/18/2021
Honest, Reliable and Experience Auto Mechanic Shop
We have been going to Theo’s for about 14+ years and never disappointed. Some
of his mechanics have been there that long.
Theo’s is reliable and trustworthy service, therefor I am loyal customer
Sad to hear that Jim retired, but understand life have chapters we have to open and close. His customer service was exceptional!!
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 05/24/2021

Thank you for placing your trust in our team for over a decade! Customers as yourself make it easy to provide exceptional service. We hope that even without Jim we can wow you with our customer service skill and continue to work with you for years to come!

VD
VICKI D.
Acura MDX
04/16/2021
Pleased with Theo’s ..... again
MDX needed the routine stuff but also “mileage” work (fluid flushes, etc) . The work was completed, as usual, in a professional and timely manner. Costs were reasonable. I trust the folks at Theo’s with my two cars!
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 05/24/2021

Thank you for continuing to choose us to meet your automotive needs! We value having you as customer and look forward to working with you for years to come!

KT
Kristen T.
Nissan Sentra
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Kristen said it was done really quickly and she feels like they gave her a fair price. She added that she felt like he did a good job.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 04/08/2021

It was a pleasure meeting and we hope you reach out to us the next time you are in need!