Overall Rating 3.800002/5Overall Rating 3.800002/5Overall Rating 3.800002/5rating 3.800002rating 3.800002
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

MIKE B.
05/21/2018
Glen is a rock star!
Got check engine light due to oxygen sensors. One of the sensors was so bad it literally fell apart. Glen had to spend a considerable amount of time to rethread the attach point. He came through as usual!

NC
Nicole C.
Mazda CX-9
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Nicole said they were honest and their prices were fair. They were helpful with getting things done in a timely manner.

LG
Lisa G.
Newnan, GA
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Lisa said the service was great. She said the staff was honest, professional and great.

DQ
DAVID Q.
Senoia, GA
05/11/2018
Stands by their work
The did the job, we had some follow up work, and they are very accomodating and does right by the customer. Thank you.

John P.
Atlanta, GA
05/11/2018 Category: Service
John said the service took a little longer than he had wished. In defense of this business he did not have an appointment.

TRAVIS S.
Carrollton, GA
MINI Cooper Coupe
05/09/2018
Wonderful People and Service, Just Took Too Long
I had a fantastic experience at Theo's with my MINI. Only problem was it took over six hours. I have no issue with this, except that I was told to bring it in at 8AM. An appointment system would be great, because I basically had to take the entire work day in order to get my oil changed (it was a "service due" visit). I did get to spend 3+ hours walking and exploring that area of Peachtree City, however. Next time maybe I'll rent a golf cart and do it like the locals do!

DERRICK D.
Mercedes-Benz R350
05/08/2018
Review
As usual, I had an awesome experience at Theo’s. My car didn’t pass emissions and they got me scheduled and completed in a very short amount of time. I will continue to use and recommend Theo’s. Thanks to Jim, Scottie, Sam and Athena for making my experience a very pleasant one!

Anonymous avatar
Mercedes-Benz ML350
05/07/2018
Picked up and dropped off
I didn’t have an appointment for an alignment but they worked my wife’s car in, dropped me off at her work and then brought her car back to her by the end of the day. Thanks Athena
I have to say they have earned my business

EY
ERIC Y.
Acura TL
05/05/2018
1st service on my 2012 TL
Great job! One opportunity for improvement would be to ensure that the windshield washer fluid.

JEFFERY P.
Mercedes-Benz E350
05/05/2018
Quickly done
My car battery was acting up. Jim and Scotty teamed up and fixed it the same day. Great job every time.

MA
Mary A.
Jaguar S-TYPE
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Mary said she is very pleased and she appreciates the service.

SCOTT W.
Newnan, GA
05/01/2018
Last Second Repair Done Fast
I call on a Thursday evening and they squeezed me in and fixed the problem (and gave me an oil change) by Friday evening. Very well done and very fast.

Joseph K.
Mercedes-Benz S550
04/30/2018 Category: Service
Joseph said the service is good and he recommends the business for service.

TOM M.
04/28/2018
Totally professional
A total professional 100,000 mile service of my 2012 Town & Country. I am very pleased with the service, parts, and the staff. I recommend that you consider using Theo's Automotive for your vehicle's service needs.

James W.
Volvo S60
04/27/2018 Category: Service
James said the service was quick and easy. The staff knew what they were doing and it went really well.

CV
CHRIS V.
04/26/2018
Time and time again
It never fails to surprize me, but time after time Theo's gets it done. This is a great service team to entrust with the safety and serviceability of our vehicles.
Highly recommended.

Sincerely,

Chris & Joanie Venn

Chris,
Your review is greatly appreciated.

RICHARD R.
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
04/21/2018
Not quite done to the standards I'd expect.
Dropped off my car for Coolant change. Picked it up, drove it home and it overheated. Basic air bubble burping not completed at the shop. They were very apologetic but this is basic mechanic 101 stuff.... even I know this needs to be done... not sure of future visits yet. They did take care of it but keeping a car 2 days for a coolant change is nuts..

Mr. Richard,
You are quite right I am upset just as much as you are about having to bring your car back the second time for a simple burb that was not performed right the first time.
Sorry again for the inconvenience and thank you for your feedback. Steps taken not to repeat same mistake again.
Sincerely. THEO

WG
Will G.
Senoia, GA
GMC Yukon
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Will said the staff are trustworthy.

Mr. Will
Thank you very much for your review.

BETTY H.
Acura RL
04/19/2018
In touch with what the customer NEEDS and is looking for
If I could have given Theo's SIX stars, I would have. Thank you, Theo's Automotive; I'm looking forward to bringing you more business in the future.

Miss. Betty
Thank you very much for your review, and your comment about the six stars is trully appreciated.

JAMES C.
04/18/2018
Always courteous, timely and fair pricing a pleasure to deal with !

Mr. James
Thank you very much for your review.