Overall Rating 3.800002/5Overall Rating 3.800002/5Overall Rating 3.800002/5rating 3.800002rating 3.800002
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

SHANNON C.
09/23/2018
Good communication and quick service

Jack K.
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Sandy. She said the business got her in the next day to fix her air conditioning.

MARK M.
Customer Service. Friendly atmosphere

CT
Chris T.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Chris said they were really responsive to him and kept him up to date with what was going on,

JUDY W.
09/09/2018
Super service
Theo's automotive can always be depended on for quality service if you have a problem with your car or just need an oil change. Service is scheduled in a timely manner and costs are known up front.

GC
GABRIELE C.
Jonesboro, GA
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
09/08/2018
Service appointment
They were able to take care of my car same day.
No complaints,!

09/08/2018
Watch the upsale tactic
Staff was very friendly and establish ment was very comfortable and clean. I called to schedule appointment for diagnostic. Have a warranty and pretty sure it was a hassle no one wanted to deal with. Arrived on time with simple emissions issue waited over 2 hours for some to touch the car, had to ask. Check was completed pretty quickly and was called next day for pricing. The major issue was the attempted upsale. The repair cost quoted was presented as related to my emissions issues and very pricey. I knew the cost of part and labor before I came so with warranty didnt understand why it was hundrends of dollars higher.I asked for itemized pricing and service reasons had to be called back. Price significantly changed as services quoted were "maintaince related" and not mandated at this point. I truly had no issues if reccommendation had been given but the fact it was quicky qupted and wrapped in a deceptive upcharge was very bad. I clearly stated I was simply there to address the emmissions issue covered bu warranty.I did have the vehicle repaired by Theos.It was suppose to include an emissions and didnt so a wasted trip to "finish" and had to pay elsewhere for clearance but no other issues. My advice honor appointments or advise customers it will be treated as a walk in. Also, be honest and tell people what they NEED, made me question the integrity of the company.

KIM M.
09/07/2018
Everyone is so professional and nice. They do great work!
I am new to the area and was referred to Theo's by a friend. Thank goodness!! These guys and gals are great. Very nice and professional. They will not sell you something that you do not need. Which to me, says it all. I will be a customer for life.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 09/07/2018

Ms. McBurnett, THANK YOU for your continued confidence in our shop over the past few months. It is our pride to serve customers as yourself. Your feedback is genuinely appreciated!

STEPHEN H.
Senoia, GA
09/07/2018
Treat you like Family
My wife’s window regulator broke in her van. Window was stuck in down position. This put us down to one vehicle. I showed up first thing in morning no appointment or call ahead. Glen, Jim, and Sam took my keys and said we will try to squeeze it in today. They knew I needed the vehicle and it was also about to rain with the window down this would be a issue. At 4:30 that same day I got a text that the van was ready. By the way they were slammed and you could barely find a parking spot. Theos has always treated us like family and gone above and beyond everytime we are there. Thanks again for always taking care of us.
The Hoofnagles
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 09/07/2018

The Hoofnagles, we are truly humbled by the kind words you have expressed towards us. It has been our pleasure to serve your family. Your automotive needs are our concerns and we are delighted you have trusted our team to meet your needs!

AZ
ANTHONY Z.
09/06/2018
2007 CRV A/C Intetmittent Cooling Issue
Diagnostics on point. Now coolonig like new. Well done.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 09/07/2018

Mr. Zmudzin, a special thank you for a five star review! We love to hear the feedback from our valued customers. Providing the very best in the automotive world is our primary goal!

OB
ORLANDON B.
Douglasville, GA
Jaguar XJ
09/05/2018
Very professional and helpful the reviews dont lie I would recommend this shop !
Although I didn't get my car repaired they were very courteous and respectful of my decision, I was informed the whole time my vehicle was at their location! The place is clean nothing bad to say ! Staff very helpful!
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 09/07/2018

We are extremely pleased to hear that your visit to our shop was a pleasant one. Also thank you for the referral and kind worlds. We absolutely appreciate you!

OE
Olu E.
Mercedes-Benz S550
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Olu's son. He said the business was able to fix the problem his vehicle was having.

INFINITI G37 Coupe
09/01/2018
Very pleasant but...
Brought my car in due to malfunction in the back-up sonar system. Realizing that the error code can only be read by computer, I called ahead to verify that the shop had the proper equipment. I was advised that they did but was told when I picked up the car that their system can’t communicate with my car. Not sure why that would trigger a significant labor charge. I also had to call to see if the car was ready.

ASHLEY M.
Palmetto, GA
Chrysler Crossfire
08/30/2018
Amazing
Very knowledgeable and friendly
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 09/07/2018

Thank you for the kind words! We are delighted you trusted our team for your automotive needs!

DN
DIANE N.
Whitesburg, GA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
08/24/2018
The communication was awesome. Always knew what was happening and given all the info needed. In my case, my car was in need of major help and they did a fantastic job. Considering it was a mini and tough logistics the price was reasonable. Like these fools lots
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 08/25/2018

Ms. Nicholson, I along with our team would like to send a special shout-out for such an outstanding review! We love to hear the feedback from our valued customers and we are pleased that you had a fantastic experience with us at our shop! We are lucky to have customers like you.

SU
Steve U.
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Steve said they did exactly what he needed. They kept it in the price range. His vehicle is running fine.

BW
Bobby W.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Bobby said they are good, quick and honest people.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 08/23/2018

Mr. Watters, we are always grateful to our wonderful customers who take the time recommend our shop. Caring for your automotive needs has been our pleasure.

BF
Bill F.
Jaguar X-TYPE
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Bill said he would recommend this business for service, but the communication was lacking and the price was high.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 08/23/2018

Mr. Fisher, I apologize that you feel the communication was lacking and we will be sure get with the front office team to ensure this does not continue!

Mike W.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Mike said he felt that they were easy to work with , thorough and their prices were competitive.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 08/23/2018

Mr. Williams, thank you for the good recommendation! We strive to keep our customers happy

AD
Andrew D.
BMW i3
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Andrew said, this business is quick and friendly and they have good prices.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you from the entire staff here at Theo's Automotive! We always want to keep our customers happy so they have an automechanic shop they can always trust.