Overall Rating 3.800002/5Overall Rating 3.800002/5Overall Rating 3.800002/5rating 3.800002rating 3.800002
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

TW
Tony W.
Kia Sorento
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Tony said the business found the problem and got it fixed. The work was inexpensive and fast. He is very happy with the service they provided.

CJ
CHRIS J.
Mercedes-Benz S55
06/14/2019
Helpfulness of staff
Very helpful
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 06/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to recommend our business. It was a pleasure meeting you and please remeber us for any of your auotmotive needs!

ROBERT C.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
06/14/2019
Usual great service
Did a great job of fixing my convertible top. Followed up when there was a related problem at no charge.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 06/16/2019

We are always thankful to our wonderful customers who take the time to write a five star review for our shop. Thank you! And our apologies that you had to bring your vehicle back in - but I am glad we were able to correct the problem.

TO
TERRELL O.
Jonesboro, GA
Dodge Dakota
06/10/2019
Lack of commication.
Theo's in the passed has done great work on my vehicle. I recently make an appointment for the troubleshooting of a problem. I drop my vehicle off after hours and put my vehicle information and keys in the Key Drop Box. I never heard from them that day and that was okay. When I went to pick up my vehicle that afternoon, I was told what the problem was and was given a verbal estimate and how long it would take to do the work (6 days.) The work would be completed by Monday the 10th of June. That meant I had to rent a car for ten days. The bottom line was, after calling, texting & e-mailing. I never did get a written estimate, and when I did find out what the real cost repair was it double what the verbal estimate was. I told them not to do the repair (it was more than the value of the vehicle.) If I had only known that on Monday June the 3rd. the car rental would only been for a couple days. I will let Theo's Automotive do my vehicle repairs in the future.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 06/16/2019

Mr. Owens, I apologize for the lack of communication and that you feel this way. I am currently out of town - however, will be contacting my front office staff to address this with them. If there is anything you need in the future we will make sure to follow up with proper communication. Again, my apologies.

DA
DAN A.
Acura RDX
06/07/2019
On Time
Theo's is my go-to shop. The car was delivered on time and at the price that was quoted me. Sam and Jim are a pleasure to work with.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 06/16/2019

Thank you for taking time to write a 5 star review! We love to hear stories of those who follow the shop through the years. We are honored that you have entrusted us to take care of your automotive needs.

NL
Nathan L.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Nathan said they were good. He has used them in the past and will stick with them. They do the service right, the first time.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 06/16/2019

A special thank you for a great review. We love to hear the feedback from our long-standing customers. Providing the very best in automotive care is our primary goal, and we are thrilled your experience with our business has been a good one.

TT
Tom T.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Tom said the work at the business was a good experience. The customer service is fine and the prices are good.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 06/16/2019

Thank you from the entire staff at Theo's Automotive! From the front office to the technicians, we always want to make your automotive experience approachable and affordable.

JOYCE P.
06/05/2019
EXCELLENT SERVICE
We have been receiving excellent service from Theo for over 10 years. Their professionalism and quality of work is top notch. I would not consider going to another automotive service facility, they are just that good. Their employees are always friendly and go out of their way to ensure you are completely satisfied. They are the best. Keep up the great service.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 06/16/2019

A special thank you for such a great review. We love to hear the feedback from our valued customers, and are humbled by your kind words. Being the very best in automotive repair is our primary goal, and we are thrilled your experience with our shop has been a good one!

COLLEEN C.
Chevrolet Cruze
06/05/2019
Great Company
Excellent customer service on the phone and in person. Work finished on time when they said it would be and they gave me a loaner car at no extra cost. Extremely clean for an auto shop. Very pleased and will continue to use Theo's automotive for all future auto needs.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 06/16/2019

We would like to send a special thank you for such an outstanding review! We love to hear the feedback from our valued customers and we are pleased that you had wonderful experience at our shop. It was our pleasure meeting you and hope to continue to care for vehicles in the future!

MIKE B.
05/28/2019
Dependable and Quick Turn
On the way to work, SERVICE ENGINE SOON light came on with rough idle and low power . Dropped car off that morning and got it back on the road the same day! Got oil change done as well.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 06/16/2019

A special thank you for such a great review. We love to hear the feedback from our valued long-standing customers. Providing you with optimal automotive care throughout the years  truly been our pleasure. Being the very best in the automotive industry is our primary goal, and we are thrilled your experience with our shop has been a good one.

VD
VICKI D.
Honda Fit
05/25/2019
Keeping Fit
Got tired of the games at the dealership where I was taking my Fit for service, so made it car #3 to go to Theo’s. Again, happy with their work and promptness in getting the job done. My experience on my last 3 visits (3 very different cars) is that Theo’s is a well-run professional shop. I appreciate their efforts to communicate with me (via text) as to estimated costs for work and when car is ready.
I have already recommended Theo’s to friends.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 06/16/2019

Thank you for rating our office with an impressive 5 STARS! We are humbled by your kindness and will strive to continue a certain standard of quality in our automotive shop. We are thrilled that you have found us and continue to bring your vehicles for us to work on and a huge thank you for the recommendations. Welcome to our customer family!

Tyrone, GA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/25/2019
Excellent service, super efficient, this is the only place I will bring my car!!
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 06/16/2019

We would like to send a special thank you for such an outstanding review! We love to hear the feedback from our valued customers and we are pleased that you have had wonderful experiences at our shop.

KK
KELLY K.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
05/24/2019
First-time, satisfied customer!
Theo's was helpful, professional, and fairly-priced. Through their workmanship, their helpfulness and their overall customer service, it is apparent that they value their customers and strive to operate a business with integrity.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 06/16/2019

I, along with our entire team, would like to personally thank you for such a wonderful review! We love to hear the feedback from our valued customers and we are very pleased that you were satisfied during your visit. We are thrilled  that you found us and please remember us for any of your automotive needs!

VD
VICKI D.
Acura MDX
05/22/2019
Second visit
After visit #1 with a fairly special sports car, I was so impressed with the folks at Theo’s that I decided they would also take care of my other cars. I have not been disappointed! Each person I’ve dealt with has been professional and their work has been thorough. That’s all I ask for in a garage. My third visit (3rd car) is coming this week; it will likely be more involved simply due to the mileage requirements. I anticipate the same level of satisfaction.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 05/22/2019

We are beyond appreciative of the kind thoughts you've expressed about our shop. We truly can not thank you enough. It has been a pleasure welcoming you to your automotive family this year and are excited to continue to provide you excellent service!

MIKE B.
05/20/2019
The sun is hot.
The Cone Ranger rides again.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 05/22/2019

As always, it was a pleasure doing business with you! Thank you for your continued years of business!

IH
ILSA H.
05/17/2019
prompt service great customer service
identified and fixed the problem
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 05/22/2019

It was wonderful meeting you! Thank you for your review and please remember that we are here for any and all of your automotive needs should any more arise. Welcome to our automotive family!

Jordan B.
Atlanta, GA
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Jordan said the only issue was that the work took half a day longer than predicted, as the part they ordered was damaged, so they had to reorder it.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you for the five star recommendation! I do apologize that the work was not completed within the scheduled day, but thank you for being understanding when we had to re-order your part and wait a bit longer.

GP
Gary P.
05/07/2019
Theo's Response
Thank you for your response. Your assessment of the OIL leak are totally off base. Your first question should have been to the mechanic as to why did I have to bring my car back 4 separate times? So you are telling me that your mechanic couldn't diagnose why there was this mysterious oil leak. Look ,first the cleaning off and subsequent replacement of the oil filter gasket was not the issue it continued to leak. Also, to believe that the replacement of the transmission cooler lines was due to them leaking is nothing more than a blatant lie. There was absolutely no evidence that those lines were leaking. Because your mechanic told me that. Also it would be transmission fluid leaking which doesn't look like oil. I took your representatives word for it that their diagnosis was correct! Again no evidence that this was the issue and it's still leaking oil. That's number two in my mind lies about the oil leak.

Now as far as Mercedes Benz is concerned, once again I was the one who made the comment to your mechanic that at one time MB service manager had said that this was an issue with this model. The MB service manager knew my vehicle was not leaking oil and in fact just told me to keep an eye on it which I did whenever I took the car there for routine Service A or B maintenance. The point I am making is that this car did not leak oil until I brought it to your shop.

To tell me that that's just the way it goes and all mechanical things have a life span is hard to take! I understand you being protective of your business and I would do the same thing but I'm here to tell you that I have no reason to lie to you or anyone else. I ran a business as well and when we as an organization ran into these type of situations it is best to listen to your customers. Now I ask you if our rolls were reversed and you had me fix something that I did, and you continued to have problems with it when you had no problems before I worked on your product would you be satisfied? I don't believe you would!

Lastly, I was not looking for compensation for the repairs your company made on the supposed transmission hoses leaks. I was suggesting that since your company worked on not once but four separate times on my vehicle that not a single solution prescribed and paid for addressed the oil leak!

Susan H.
Porsche 911
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Susan said nothing went wrong at this business and they returned her vehicle on time and it ran after she got her vehicle back.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you for the recommendation and repeat business!

WM
WENDY M.
05/05/2019
Everyone at the shop is professional and courteous.
I was impressed with my interactions with the mechanics. They speak to you in a language that is understandable as it relates to the problems with your vehicle.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 05/22/2019

We like to make sure that our customers understand what is going on with their vehicles so they can make informed decisions about what to do. We take pride in being honest and keeping our customers satisfied. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and remember we are here for all your automotive needs!