Overall Rating 3.800002/5Overall Rating 3.800002/5Overall Rating 3.800002/5rating 3.800002rating 3.800002
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

Audi Q7
02/16/2019
Q7 audi
Without an appointment, they were able to take the car, inspect it and fix it within less than 24 hours

KH
KIRBY H.
Sharpsburg, GA
Audi Q5
02/16/2019
Thanks Jim and Sam
Always a good experience at Theo’s. Work is done as requested and timely. Jim and Sam are always helpful

GC
GWEN C.
Chrysler Pacifica
02/12/2019
Friendly and Well Organized
Gave quick service and problem solving. Charged exactly what they quoted after analyzing the problem. Now our Auto service of choice.

PZ
PJ Z.
02/07/2019
Awesome
One of the best overall customer experiences I have had with a repair shop, from the email confirmations, text messaging and flexibly for pick up and drop off the entire experience was awesome! Well done!

PJ

SF
SANDRA F.
Senoia, GA
Mercury Mariner
02/06/2019
Friendly
Staff very efficient and helpful

Newnan, GA
Lexus IS 250
02/06/2019
Excellent services
Theo’s has always provided excellent service.

HS
Harrison S.
Moreland, GA
Acura TSX
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Harrison said the staff was fair and prompt in getting the work done.

AR
A.C. R.
02/02/2019
would have expected just one more thing
about the third time (maybe more) in about as many months, staggered oil changes on my fleet of 8 cars have been routine and well done except for one simple shortcoming, maybe two. when it comes time after the oil change for the technician to remove and replace the 'reminder' windshield sticker denoting the future mileage reading when the next service is due, an adjacent second sticker, applied by the discount tire shop after the last tire rotation service, gets removed along with the theo's automotive sticker, thus making unavailable the future mileage when the next tire rotation is due. this necessitates me having to re-visit discount tire, have a staff person there determine when the last tire rotation was done on that particular vehicle, and re-create and attach a new discount tire windshield sticker. not a big deal, but it is an inconvenience. instructions to leave the tire rotation sticker in place are duly noted on the work order by the service writer, but are apparently still ignored by the technician doing the oil change. a similar lack of attention occurs on the mileage for the next oil change. standard in the shop is 6k miles; however, I prefer a shorter interval of 3k miles. again, although noted on the work order, upon completion of the work, the mileage calculation will show 6k miles rather than the preferred 3k miles. so far, this apparent lack of attention to detail has not been carried over in the actual work done on the vehicle.........at least not to my knowledge. please know the front office staff work diligently to prevent this, but often to no avail. they plan to qc the vehicle upon technician completion and check for correct stickers. hopefully that will eliminate the problem.

ROBERT C.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
01/30/2019
My go-to place
Good service. Only negative is that. The labor cost seemed high for the service done.

EH
ESTUARDO H.
01/27/2019
Professional job.
Fixed right. The first time.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you for your years of contiuned business! Customers like yourself make it possible to provide the best service!

AZ
ANTHONY Z.
Mercedes-Benz C230
01/26/2019
Check Engine/Rough Running - C230 Kompressor
Brought in 1999 C230 with 238,800 miles running very badly. Diagnosed and repaired in a day. Theo performed a compression test to verify engine condition as input into the financial side of the repair decision and explained positive results. Car back to running smoothly.

ROGER C.
01/26/2019
The staff are great and competent people
I've been using Theo's for 20+ years for several reasons: 1) Theo cares about his customers, 2) Jim, the service manager, both cares about customers and is a hoot to talk with, 3) they always provide prompt and timely service, 4) they are willing to explain multiple times what the problems are and the proposed fixes. The front office staff including Sam and Athena are likely wise helpful and knowledgeable. They've all seen me through a Corvette, BMW M3, Avalon, and BMW 528 over the years - always at better prices than the dealerships.

MIKE B.
01/25/2019
Supper Subaru.
Oil change.

MJ
MELISSA J.
Kia Rondo
01/25/2019
Vee professional told me exactly what was wrong with my car and the price was excellent absolutely love this place thank you to to everyone

01/24/2019
BMW Repair
Prompt and thorough attention to needed repair. Glen is a BMW guru, will be back to keep mine in top shape.

CV
CAMMERON V.
01/24/2019
Awesome Service
Brought my vehicle in to have Theo's give her a once over. She has 13,000 miles on her, and I wanted to make sure she is running at peak performance. I had previously taken her by the dealership. Not being happy with the service I received, I immediate took her to Theo's (the dealership claimed I needed repairs that I questioned on a car with so little miles). As always, Theo's came through for me.
I have been a loyal customer for 12 years now, and will continue to be.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 01/28/2019

A special thank you for such a great review. We love to hear the feedback from our valued customers, and we are delighted to hear that you have been a loyal customer of ours for over a decade. Providing the very best in automotive care to our customers is our primary goal.

Honda Ridgeline
01/21/2019
Good Service!
I made an appointment for my vehicle to have a few specific things checked as well as to have an overall check. Theo's did a thorough job, which allowed me to make my decisions about what I wanted to have fixed, after I received an estimate. They gave me an estimate after obtaining all of the needed information, and then fixed everything in a timely manner.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 01/28/2019

I, along with the entire staff at Theo's, would like to send a special shout-out for such an outstanding review! We love to hear the feedback from our valued customers and we are pleased that you have had wonderful experiences at our automotive shop!

SE
Steve E.
Mercedes-Benz S550
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Steve said the business does work that is satisfactory. He will recommend them to others.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you for your kind review! We appreciate your recommendation.

PB
PAUL B.
Newnan, GA
01/16/2019
Oil Change and Oil Level Sensor Change
Returning customer, great service, quality work, at a fair price. No issues with oil level sensor so far. Also did they did work that day.
Always recommend Theo's
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 01/28/2019

We would like to personally thank you for such a thoughful review! We love to hear the feedback from our valued customers and we are pleased to hear we have done a good job of taking care of your automotive needs. It is important for us to build relationships and to provide our customers with a genuine quailty services.

Marie S.
MINI Cooper Coupe
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Marie said the business knew what they were doing and fixed the vehicle in a timely fashion.