Overall Rating 3.800002/5Overall Rating 3.800002/5Overall Rating 3.800002/5rating 3.800002rating 3.800002
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

JOSEPH D.
Hampton, GA
09/24/2017
Theo's Fixed It!
Theo's contacted me to refund a portion of the accidental overcharge - what great service! I WILL be back!

09/24/2017
Transmission fluid leak
I was billed $166 to replace a 6'' section of hose and two hose clamps. There was no diagnostics or troubleshooting involved (leak was at the connection between trans and radiator), and the job was easily accessible. Too high for the work being done.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 09/27/2017

Mr. Joseph,
You were right a clerical mistake was made in our part. It was corrected and we issued a refund to you.
Sorry for our mistake,

Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 09/27/2017

Mr. Joseph,
Thank you very much for your responce and your review.

DAVID R.
MINI Cooper
11/19/2016
Theos recognizes any mistake and then makes it right!
Theo's staff made sure everything was taken care of. I thought it was excellent that Theo himself, reached out to me and told me to contact him personally on my next visit. We are all human and it is t so much about making a mistake as it is what someone does after...Theos is first class!

11/19/2016
Not there very best this time...
First let me say that Theos is AWESOME and honest! But they are human too. I brought my car in due to some leaks that were identified as oil leaks. I also got an oil change and a break fluid flush/fill. You can imagine my surprise when I got my car back and after a spot check learned that they didn't top off the other fluids like they usually due....not a huge deal btw, but the principle of the thing as it is part of your oil service....sadly, I drove off the lot and found my car super vibrating.....I had a meeting and couldn't get the car back to them until the next day....note: it was NOT vibrating At all prior to the work done....I brought it back the next day to learn that apparently, my engine mount had broke off and this was the cause of the vibration issue....and was told that it was simply bad timing (yet was also told that when they test drove my car after the initial work, that all was fine ).... clearly it wasn't. I don't know enough about cars to understand if it was caused by the work they did - since it was not their specialty mechanic that worked on my car this time or if it really was a mere coincidence that it suddenly happened as I drove off their lot. Either way, I had to get a rental car and pay another $240 to get the car fixed. It runs excellent right now and is just like it was before the first repair. So right now I am pleased.

Everyone was super nice and I still have absolute faith in them as my repair shop....but this was not a 5 star visit for me this time. I will continue to bring my car in for service, but will definitely check better that all things are included and/or done correctly before leaving the lot.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/23/2016

Mr. David,
Thank you very much for your review and I do appreciate your kind words. I am sorry the trouble you had with the issue with the busted motor mount. I assure you that we did nothing to create this problem however I completely understand your feeling and understanding about it.
I am sure we can make it up in the future, please talk to me on your next visit and I promise you I will make it good for you. Of Course 5 star reviews is what always are aiming for, but sometimes as you say we have to settle for 3.

Jared F.
Georgia
02/14/2016 Category: Service
Jared said this business has not done anything to resolve his initial dissatisfaction with them.

02/14/2016 Category: Service
Jared said the business had his vehicle for a month and a half. He had to return it to them after having it a day. They paid for the tow and he would appreciate if they would cover the cost of repair because he had to return. Everyone there was nice but they never got in contact with him, he had to call to them.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 02/16/2016

Mr. Jared,
I believe you were aware prior the last repair that we did in your truck that you had an issue with contaminated fuel but you chosen to ignore it at that time. The failure this time is not what we have worked on previously it is because your fuel is contaminated and your gas tank needs to be removed and cleaned. In any case we will try to help out if any further repairs are needed.

MARK L.
Land Rover Discovery
06/22/2014
corrective measures promptly taken
Theos is excellent in promptly taking steps to correct or complete repair. I have relied on their expertise for many years, and it is the only repair facility in this town that I trust when I have a car problem that is unusual or complicated. If additional symptoms arise after a repair, I can be assured that they will go over and above the regular course of business to make sure it is corrected.

06/22/2014
repair not fix it
The radiator on my 2003 Land Rover Discoverer was leaking. You replace clamp and I paid $112. Next day, radiator still leaking! I'm afraid you missed the boat on this one!
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 06/23/2014

Mark,
It's not by chance we have 98% positive reviews on our work. It is because we employee dedicated, hard working, knowledgeable and honest individuals. You brought in your 2003 Land Rover for a coolant leak and we pressure tested the cooling system (system pressure) and we discovered a leak on one of the coolant hoses behind the throttle body was leaking.
We repaired the leak, and verified it again by pressure testing the system that we had no more leaks. You, as a gentleman, should have either called me or brought your car back for us to verify the source of this new leak, that of course would have been free of charge. Instead, you choose to post this one star negative review.
There will always be 2% of customers that no mater what we do, there will always be something to complain or be unhappy about it, and it'sunfortunate you didn't allow us the opportunity to not be that 2%. Please come back to our garage with the credit card you used and we will issue you a full refund for the $112.00 you paid, and wish you the best in finding someone else for your future automotive needs.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 07/14/2014

Mr. Mark
Thank you for your kind review it is greatly appreciated.

Doug P.
GA
Jeep Cherokee
06/16/2012 Category: Service
Spoke with Pam. She said the business corrected all the complications she had with them but she did not elaborate any further.

06/16/2012 Category: Service
Doug said he still has the problem that he had on his last visit. The technicians at the business rebuilt the air comditioner although it is still not working. The technicians said there was a bad part that needed to be replaced. He did not specify which part. He said that instead of paying only $90 for the repairs he paid $240.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 06/19/2012
Mr. Doug, It is my obligation to respond to my customers if there is an issue with our work, so after receiving your complaint, I spoke with Scottie, and he said as far as he knew after speaking with you, your AC was fixed after we replaced one of the AC hoses. Furthermore, I told him to call you and to make sure everything was working OK and you told him that everything was working fine and that there weren't any issues. So since we pride ourselves on our work, ethics and customer service, I would appreciate it if you please revise your review of Theo's Automotive and be fair, given the facts of the situation and we did fix your problem. Thank you for your business Theo Kazadzis

07/22/2019
You know the work will be done correctly.
Job was done quickly and completely. Replacement battery was a little pricey.

GG
GRINDL G.
Fairburn, GA
Audi TT
07/17/2019
Hidden Gem
The same Mechanic works on your car every time so they really get to know your car
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 07/18/2019

Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review for our shop. Its been our pleasure caring for your vehicles over the past few years!

JAMES R.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
07/12/2019
Atlanta South Mercedes
Jim was great, couldn't get part, he warned about the dealership. The bill was $4,800- $175 to install battery. Change the ignition module and the control module ( was warned they would do that), and a new fuse box- nothing wrong when it went there. The watedr was free
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 07/18/2019

Thank you for taking time to write a review on about your personal experience in our automotive shop. We are happy to welcome you to the family and look forward to caring for your automotive needs for many moons to come!

FF
Frank F.
Buick Regal
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Frank said that the work they did was good and he appreciated it.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 07/18/2019

Thank you for the recommendation!

Mitch W.
Fayetteville, GA
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Mitch said they were easy to work with and accommodating.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 07/18/2019

I'm glad to hear our staff was able to accommodate! It was a pleasure meeting you and know we are here if you need anything in the future. Thank you again!

KA
KOUSHIK A.
Mitsubishi Lancer
07/05/2019
Smooth - no hassles
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 07/18/2019

Thank you! We love to hear the feedback from our valued customers and we are very pleased that you are happy with our service.

EW
Elizabeth W.
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Elizabeth said the service was good. The work was perfect.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 07/18/2019

Thank you for the recommendation! It was a pleasure meeting you and we hope to see you for any of your vehicles needs!

JANE W.
07/02/2019
Reliable & Trustworthy Business
We have a 1997 Ford Ranger, neglected over time as a company vehicle. I provided a long list of issues and one by one each item was taken care of from replacing headlights, starter, relays, cables, brake pedal, oil change....the little baby purrs like a kitten! Thank you friends for operating such a reliable and trustworthy business.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 07/18/2019

Ms. Watts, we are beyond appreciative of the kind thoughts you've expressed about our business. We truly can not thank you enough. It has been a pleasure welcoming you to your new automotive shop this year.

SHARON B.
07/02/2019
Always GREAT Service!
The customer and repair/maintenance departments are always friendly and helpful. I always leave feeling like I was charged a reasonable fee and received superior service.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 07/18/2019

We are always thankful to our wonderful customers who take the time to write a review for our business. Caring for your automotive needs has been a pleasure and we certainly appreciate the recommendation!

ED
ELLIE D.
Saab 9-3
06/29/2019
Excellence
Great service. Minimum wait.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 07/18/2019

Thank you from the entire staff at Theo's! It was wonderful getting to know you this year and hope to have several years caring your vehicles' needs in the future!

SR
SCOTT R.
06/29/2019
Regular maintenance
Thanks to Theo's again for doing a great job on our SUV. Came in for new tires and an oil change. Wife also noticed a clicking noise while the AC was running. The technician check on the clicking noise and determined the belt tensioner pulley was loose (which was replaced under warranty). Brakes were also checked and still in good shape. So glad we found Theo's Automotive to maintain our vehicles.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 07/18/2019

Thank you for taking time to write a 5 star review. We love to hear stories of those who follow the shop and our staff down through the years. We are honored that you have entrusted us to take care of your automotive needs!

TW
Tony W.
Kia Sorento
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Tony said the business found the problem and got it fixed. The work was inexpensive and fast. He is very happy with the service they provided.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 07/14/2019

Thank you for the recommendation and kind words! We've been lucky to have a customer as yourself over the years!

CJ
CHRIS J.
Mercedes-Benz S55
06/14/2019
Helpfulness of staff
Very helpful
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 06/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to recommend our business. It was a pleasure meeting you and please remeber us for any of your auotmotive needs!

ROBERT C.
Fayetteville, GA
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
06/14/2019
Usual great service
Did a great job of fixing my convertible top. Followed up when there was a related problem at no charge.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 06/16/2019

We are always thankful to our wonderful customers who take the time to write a five star review for our shop. Thank you! And our apologies that you had to bring your vehicle back in - but I am glad we were able to correct the problem.

TO
TERRELL O.
Jonesboro, GA
Dodge Dakota
06/10/2019
Lack of commication.
Theo's in the passed has done great work on my vehicle. I recently make an appointment for the troubleshooting of a problem. I drop my vehicle off after hours and put my vehicle information and keys in the Key Drop Box. I never heard from them that day and that was okay. When I went to pick up my vehicle that afternoon, I was told what the problem was and was given a verbal estimate and how long it would take to do the work (6 days.) The work would be completed by Monday the 10th of June. That meant I had to rent a car for ten days. The bottom line was, after calling, texting & e-mailing. I never did get a written estimate, and when I did find out what the real cost repair was it double what the verbal estimate was. I told them not to do the repair (it was more than the value of the vehicle.) If I had only known that on Monday June the 3rd. the car rental would only been for a couple days. I will let Theo's Automotive do my vehicle repairs in the future.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 06/16/2019

Mr. Owens, I apologize for the lack of communication and that you feel this way. I am currently out of town - however, will be contacting my front office staff to address this with them. If there is anything you need in the future we will make sure to follow up with proper communication. Again, my apologies.