Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5

JOSEPH D.
Hampton, GA
09/24/2017
Theo's Fixed It!
Theo's contacted me to refund a portion of the accidental overcharge - what great service! I WILL be back!

09/24/2017
Transmission fluid leak
I was billed $166 to replace a 6'' section of hose and two hose clamps. There was no diagnostics or troubleshooting involved (leak was at the connection between trans and radiator), and the job was easily accessible. Too high for the work being done.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 09/27/2017

Mr. Joseph,
You were right a clerical mistake was made in our part. It was corrected and we issued a refund to you.
Sorry for our mistake,

Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 09/27/2017

Mr. Joseph,
Thank you very much for your responce and your review.

DAVID R.
MINI Cooper
11/19/2016
Theos recognizes any mistake and then makes it right!
Theo's staff made sure everything was taken care of. I thought it was excellent that Theo himself, reached out to me and told me to contact him personally on my next visit. We are all human and it is t so much about making a mistake as it is what someone does after...Theos is first class!

11/19/2016
Not there very best this time...
First let me say that Theos is AWESOME and honest! But they are human too. I brought my car in due to some leaks that were identified as oil leaks. I also got an oil change and a break fluid flush/fill. You can imagine my surprise when I got my car back and after a spot check learned that they didn't top off the other fluids like they usually due....not a huge deal btw, but the principle of the thing as it is part of your oil service....sadly, I drove off the lot and found my car super vibrating.....I had a meeting and couldn't get the car back to them until the next day....note: it was NOT vibrating At all prior to the work done....I brought it back the next day to learn that apparently, my engine mount had broke off and this was the cause of the vibration issue....and was told that it was simply bad timing (yet was also told that when they test drove my car after the initial work, that all was fine ).... clearly it wasn't. I don't know enough about cars to understand if it was caused by the work they did - since it was not their specialty mechanic that worked on my car this time or if it really was a mere coincidence that it suddenly happened as I drove off their lot. Either way, I had to get a rental car and pay another $240 to get the car fixed. It runs excellent right now and is just like it was before the first repair. So right now I am pleased.

Everyone was super nice and I still have absolute faith in them as my repair shop....but this was not a 5 star visit for me this time. I will continue to bring my car in for service, but will definitely check better that all things are included and/or done correctly before leaving the lot.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/23/2016

Mr. David,
Thank you very much for your review and I do appreciate your kind words. I am sorry the trouble you had with the issue with the busted motor mount. I assure you that we did nothing to create this problem however I completely understand your feeling and understanding about it.
I am sure we can make it up in the future, please talk to me on your next visit and I promise you I will make it good for you. Of Course 5 star reviews is what always are aiming for, but sometimes as you say we have to settle for 3.

Jared F.
Georgia
02/14/2016 Category: Service
Jared said this business has not done anything to resolve his initial dissatisfaction with them.

02/14/2016 Category: Service
Jared said the business had his vehicle for a month and a half. He had to return it to them after having it a day. They paid for the tow and he would appreciate if they would cover the cost of repair because he had to return. Everyone there was nice but they never got in contact with him, he had to call to them.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 02/16/2016

Mr. Jared,
I believe you were aware prior the last repair that we did in your truck that you had an issue with contaminated fuel but you chosen to ignore it at that time. The failure this time is not what we have worked on previously it is because your fuel is contaminated and your gas tank needs to be removed and cleaned. In any case we will try to help out if any further repairs are needed.

MARK L.
Land Rover Discovery
06/22/2014
corrective measures promptly taken
Theos is excellent in promptly taking steps to correct or complete repair. I have relied on their expertise for many years, and it is the only repair facility in this town that I trust when I have a car problem that is unusual or complicated. If additional symptoms arise after a repair, I can be assured that they will go over and above the regular course of business to make sure it is corrected.

06/22/2014
repair not fix it
The radiator on my 2003 Land Rover Discoverer was leaking. You replace clamp and I paid $112. Next day, radiator still leaking! I'm afraid you missed the boat on this one!
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 06/23/2014

Mark,
It's not by chance we have 98% positive reviews on our work. It is because we employee dedicated, hard working, knowledgeable and honest individuals. You brought in your 2003 Land Rover for a coolant leak and we pressure tested the cooling system (system pressure) and we discovered a leak on one of the coolant hoses behind the throttle body was leaking.
We repaired the leak, and verified it again by pressure testing the system that we had no more leaks. You, as a gentleman, should have either called me or brought your car back for us to verify the source of this new leak, that of course would have been free of charge. Instead, you choose to post this one star negative review.
There will always be 2% of customers that no mater what we do, there will always be something to complain or be unhappy about it, and it'sunfortunate you didn't allow us the opportunity to not be that 2%. Please come back to our garage with the credit card you used and we will issue you a full refund for the $112.00 you paid, and wish you the best in finding someone else for your future automotive needs.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 07/14/2014

Mr. Mark
Thank you for your kind review it is greatly appreciated.

Doug P.
GA
Jeep Cherokee
06/16/2012 Category: Service
Spoke with Pam. She said the business corrected all the complications she had with them but she did not elaborate any further.

06/16/2012 Category: Service
Doug said he still has the problem that he had on his last visit. The technicians at the business rebuilt the air comditioner although it is still not working. The technicians said there was a bad part that needed to be replaced. He did not specify which part. He said that instead of paying only $90 for the repairs he paid $240.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 06/19/2012
Mr. Doug, It is my obligation to respond to my customers if there is an issue with our work, so after receiving your complaint, I spoke with Scottie, and he said as far as he knew after speaking with you, your AC was fixed after we replaced one of the AC hoses. Furthermore, I told him to call you and to make sure everything was working OK and you told him that everything was working fine and that there weren't any issues. So since we pride ourselves on our work, ethics and customer service, I would appreciate it if you please revise your review of Theo's Automotive and be fair, given the facts of the situation and we did fix your problem. Thank you for your business Theo Kazadzis

SR
SCOTT R.
04/07/2020
honda pilot
My wife is getting service performed on her Honda Pilot. We are taking care of the items one at a time due to our budget. Sam made this very easy on Jo by make a list and pricing everything out for her. We appreciate everything that the team at Theo's Automotive does for our family.

SR
SCOTT R.
04/07/2020
Tire Service
my BMW was indicating a low tire. Brought the car in to have all tires checked. They all needed air. thanks again for great service.

ZK
Zebadiah K.
Pontiac Grand Prix
04/06/2020 Category: Service
Zebadiah said everything at this place went smooth, it was good and he had no problems.

ED
ELLIE D.
Saab 9-3
04/02/2020
Excellence
As always, the service is excellent. My vehicle is serviced in a timely manner and I feel valued as a customer.

Mike S.
Fayetteville, GA
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Mike said the business provided good service.

PM
Paul M.
Nissan Versa
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Paul said his experience was good and recommends this facility.

EH
Edward H.
GA
03/06/2020 Category: Service
Edward said they did an excellent job. They took care of what he needed, checked it out and took care of some other things that needed to be fixed.

Volvo XC60
03/01/2020
Service was good....
The service I received during my oil change was pleasant. The time it took to complete my work was acceptable. I trust them with my car.

Senoia, GA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/29/2020
Helpful and professional
They provide me more information then my dealership. I learned something new about my car every time I bring it in.

MARTY W.
Mercedes-Benz E350
02/23/2020
Awesome service and lasting trust
Theo's always provides the best care for my wife's E350 never tries to upsell or add on things we don't need
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 02/27/2020

We strive to treat our customers like family - and we would not do that to family. Thank you for your review and continued years of business!