Overall Rating 3.800002/5Overall Rating 3.800002/5Overall Rating 3.800002/5rating 3.800002rating 3.800002
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

JOSEPH D.
Hampton, GA
09/24/2017
Theo's Fixed It!
Theo's contacted me to refund a portion of the accidental overcharge - what great service! I WILL be back!

09/24/2017
Transmission fluid leak
I was billed $166 to replace a 6'' section of hose and two hose clamps. There was no diagnostics or troubleshooting involved (leak was at the connection between trans and radiator), and the job was easily accessible. Too high for the work being done.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 09/27/2017

Mr. Joseph,
You were right a clerical mistake was made in our part. It was corrected and we issued a refund to you.
Sorry for our mistake,

Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 09/27/2017

Mr. Joseph,
Thank you very much for your responce and your review.

DAVID R.
MINI Cooper
11/19/2016
Theos recognizes any mistake and then makes it right!
Theo's staff made sure everything was taken care of. I thought it was excellent that Theo himself, reached out to me and told me to contact him personally on my next visit. We are all human and it is t so much about making a mistake as it is what someone does after...Theos is first class!

11/19/2016
Not there very best this time...
First let me say that Theos is AWESOME and honest! But they are human too. I brought my car in due to some leaks that were identified as oil leaks. I also got an oil change and a break fluid flush/fill. You can imagine my surprise when I got my car back and after a spot check learned that they didn't top off the other fluids like they usually due....not a huge deal btw, but the principle of the thing as it is part of your oil service....sadly, I drove off the lot and found my car super vibrating.....I had a meeting and couldn't get the car back to them until the next day....note: it was NOT vibrating At all prior to the work done....I brought it back the next day to learn that apparently, my engine mount had broke off and this was the cause of the vibration issue....and was told that it was simply bad timing (yet was also told that when they test drove my car after the initial work, that all was fine ).... clearly it wasn't. I don't know enough about cars to understand if it was caused by the work they did - since it was not their specialty mechanic that worked on my car this time or if it really was a mere coincidence that it suddenly happened as I drove off their lot. Either way, I had to get a rental car and pay another $240 to get the car fixed. It runs excellent right now and is just like it was before the first repair. So right now I am pleased.

Everyone was super nice and I still have absolute faith in them as my repair shop....but this was not a 5 star visit for me this time. I will continue to bring my car in for service, but will definitely check better that all things are included and/or done correctly before leaving the lot.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/23/2016

Mr. David,
Thank you very much for your review and I do appreciate your kind words. I am sorry the trouble you had with the issue with the busted motor mount. I assure you that we did nothing to create this problem however I completely understand your feeling and understanding about it.
I am sure we can make it up in the future, please talk to me on your next visit and I promise you I will make it good for you. Of Course 5 star reviews is what always are aiming for, but sometimes as you say we have to settle for 3.

Jared F.
Georgia
02/14/2016 Category: Service
Jared said this business has not done anything to resolve his initial dissatisfaction with them.

02/14/2016 Category: Service
Jared said the business had his vehicle for a month and a half. He had to return it to them after having it a day. They paid for the tow and he would appreciate if they would cover the cost of repair because he had to return. Everyone there was nice but they never got in contact with him, he had to call to them.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 02/16/2016

Mr. Jared,
I believe you were aware prior the last repair that we did in your truck that you had an issue with contaminated fuel but you chosen to ignore it at that time. The failure this time is not what we have worked on previously it is because your fuel is contaminated and your gas tank needs to be removed and cleaned. In any case we will try to help out if any further repairs are needed.

MARK L.
Land Rover Discovery
06/22/2014
corrective measures promptly taken
Theos is excellent in promptly taking steps to correct or complete repair. I have relied on their expertise for many years, and it is the only repair facility in this town that I trust when I have a car problem that is unusual or complicated. If additional symptoms arise after a repair, I can be assured that they will go over and above the regular course of business to make sure it is corrected.

06/22/2014
repair not fix it
The radiator on my 2003 Land Rover Discoverer was leaking. You replace clamp and I paid $112. Next day, radiator still leaking! I'm afraid you missed the boat on this one!
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 06/23/2014

Mark,
It's not by chance we have 98% positive reviews on our work. It is because we employee dedicated, hard working, knowledgeable and honest individuals. You brought in your 2003 Land Rover for a coolant leak and we pressure tested the cooling system (system pressure) and we discovered a leak on one of the coolant hoses behind the throttle body was leaking.
We repaired the leak, and verified it again by pressure testing the system that we had no more leaks. You, as a gentleman, should have either called me or brought your car back for us to verify the source of this new leak, that of course would have been free of charge. Instead, you choose to post this one star negative review.
There will always be 2% of customers that no mater what we do, there will always be something to complain or be unhappy about it, and it'sunfortunate you didn't allow us the opportunity to not be that 2%. Please come back to our garage with the credit card you used and we will issue you a full refund for the $112.00 you paid, and wish you the best in finding someone else for your future automotive needs.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 07/14/2014

Mr. Mark
Thank you for your kind review it is greatly appreciated.

Doug P.
GA
Jeep Cherokee
06/16/2012 Category: Service
Spoke with Pam. She said the business corrected all the complications she had with them but she did not elaborate any further.

06/16/2012 Category: Service
Doug said he still has the problem that he had on his last visit. The technicians at the business rebuilt the air comditioner although it is still not working. The technicians said there was a bad part that needed to be replaced. He did not specify which part. He said that instead of paying only $90 for the repairs he paid $240.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 06/19/2012
Mr. Doug, It is my obligation to respond to my customers if there is an issue with our work, so after receiving your complaint, I spoke with Scottie, and he said as far as he knew after speaking with you, your AC was fixed after we replaced one of the AC hoses. Furthermore, I told him to call you and to make sure everything was working OK and you told him that everything was working fine and that there weren't any issues. So since we pride ourselves on our work, ethics and customer service, I would appreciate it if you please revise your review of Theo's Automotive and be fair, given the facts of the situation and we did fix your problem. Thank you for your business Theo Kazadzis

GA
GEORGE A.
01/15/2019
Fit Me In, Short Notice
I was only in town Monday and gone the rest of the week. Needed an oil change service. Called Theo's Monday early AM anticipating "not today". Pleasant surprise was a scheduled time for Monday afternoon. Service was completed within 30 minutes.

JEFFERY P.
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/31/2018
Standard trip to Theos
Great people great service great timing. No need to elaborate further.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 01/08/2019

Happy to accommodate such a loyal customer as yourself. Thank you for your continued years of business!

WG
WADE G.
12/28/2018
Service Review
Professional and courteous service as always. Found the problem, fixed it, and sent me on my way in a timely manner.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 12/28/2018

Thank you from the entire staff here at Theo's Automotive! We always want to keep our customers happy so they have an auto mechanic shop they can always trust. Thank you again!

SR
SCOTT R.
Newnan, GA
12/27/2018
Pilot shimmy
Our Honda Pilot had a shimmy. The techs were able to determine the issue and make the repairs. Thanks to Theo and his crew for keeping our cars in top running condition.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 12/28/2018

As always, you leave the kindest words for us. We strive to keep customers like yourselves happy and coming back. Thank you again and again for your recommendations and reviews!

SR
SCOTT R.
Newnan, GA
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
12/27/2018
Another great service job
Car wouldn't pass emission inspection. Diagnostic was done and Glen was able to get the module (didn't have to go to Mercedes for this fix) and the car passed it's emission test.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 12/28/2018

We are all thankful for Glen here at Theo's! Thank you for another great review and recommendation. We are truly lucky for customers as yourselves.

AE
Andre E.
Atlanta, GA
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Andre said Glenn did a temporary fix on his vehicle, he was great. They were unable to give a final analysis of what was wrong and no solutions.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 12/28/2018

Thank you for your recommendation!

SHELDON B.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
12/14/2018
Personable and Honest
Theo’s is my only consideration for all my automotive needs. Jim and Sam are always very nice and ready to help. All the work they have performed on my Vehicles has been completed in a timely manner with a high degree of professionalism and at a fair price. Wouldn’t consider going anywhere else!
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you for taking time to write a 5 star review! We love to hear experiences of those who have been with us through the years. We are honored that you have entrusted us to take care of all your automotive need!

ME
MALCOM E.
Riverdale, GA
Lexus GS 300
12/13/2018
Very Professional
Everything went smooth for me! Great customer service and friendly staff. I would definitely come back.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 12/17/2018

We are always thankful to our customers who take the time to write a review for our shop. Caring for your automotive needs has been a pleasure and we certainly appreciate the recommendation!

CD
CARY D.
12/13/2018
Quality Service
Felt the service was personalized and well explained
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you for the nice review of our shop. It has been our pleasure caring for your automotive needs!

JULIE L.
Tyrone, GA
12/09/2018
excellent service and friendly staff
Jim always works with me to fit me in whenever there is a problem with my car. I have a BMW approaching 300k miles and she is leaking oil - i was overdue for oil service and even though they were short staffed - he fit me in as opposed to waiting another week. They always do a cursory check and advise me if anything else needs looking at and then we schedule a time to address the issues on my time. I have been with Theo's for years and wouldn't think of going anyplace else.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 12/13/2018

Mrs. Lamothe,
Thank you for your continued confidence in our shop over the past many years. It is our pride to serve customers such as yourself. Your feedback is genuinely appreciated!

Ford Explorer Sport Trac
12/06/2018
The service and prices where great
The staff where very nice . The prices quote for the job where reasonable. I check several competitors before selecting Theo. There wore for the job was the best.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 12/17/2018

We are beyond appreciative of the kind words you have expressed about our shop. We can not thank you enough for taking the time to write us a review. It has been a pleasure welcoming you to our automotive shop!

Cora S.
Volkswagen Jetta
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Cora said the business was very clear about when they could get to the vehicle. When they found the issues, the communication about it and the cost was great. She is very satisfied with the work that was completed.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for your five star recommendation! We are here for all of your automotive needs!

JEANETTE M.
Kia Rondo
12/02/2018
Job Well Done!!!
Your service was excellent. I suffered with that problem for such a long time. Even the Kia dealer could not solve the problem. Your workers took time to locate and repair the issue, Much Thanks!!
Jennie In Peachtree City
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 12/03/2018

Ms. Marks, we are beyond appreciative of the kind words you've expressed about our facility We truly can not thank you enough. It has been a pleasure welcoming you to our automotive shop this month!

VB
VINCE B.
12/01/2018
Quality
Appointment was made to suit my request. People were very friendly and reassuring. There were no issues with what they promised and what I expected.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 12/03/2018

Mr. Boylan, we are thrilled you had a pleasant experience with us! It was our pleasure meeting you and if you need anything in the future please do not hesitate to contact us!

JOHN H.
GMC Envoy XL
11/30/2018
Very professional, caring and outstanding service.
Outstanding workmanship. I have been here several times for different cars, and every service has been a great experience. I have not had to return for any problems. Great service staff, kept me informed of my needed repairs and the cost for repairs were superb. I would highly recommend this repair shop for anyone in need of automotive repairs and advice.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you for your continued service with us! We are thrilled to keep you coming back for your different vehicles. We are honored that you have entrusted us with your automotive needs.