Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5

ED
ELLIE D.
Saab 9-3
04/02/2020
Excellence
As always, the service is excellent. My vehicle is serviced in a timely manner and I feel valued as a customer.

Mike S.
Fayetteville, GA
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Mike said the business provided good service.

EH
Edward H.
GA
03/06/2020 Category: Service
Edward said they did an excellent job. They took care of what he needed, checked it out and took care of some other things that needed to be fixed.

Volvo XC60
03/01/2020
Service was good....
The service I received during my oil change was pleasant. The time it took to complete my work was acceptable. I trust them with my car.

Senoia, GA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/29/2020
Helpful and professional
They provide me more information then my dealership. I learned something new about my car every time I bring it in.

MARTY W.
Mercedes-Benz E350
02/23/2020
Awesome service and lasting trust
Theo's always provides the best care for my wife's E350 never tries to upsell or add on things we don't need
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 02/27/2020

We strive to treat our customers like family - and we would not do that to family. Thank you for your review and continued years of business!

MICHAEL S.
02/21/2020
Got down to business
Turned vehicle in the night before for engine light blinking and they were diagnosing the issue when I arrived the next morning. Finished repair before close of business the same day. Thank you
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 02/27/2020

A special thank you for a wonderful review. We know how important people's vehicles are to their everyday lives - and we are pleased to hear we got you back on the road within 24 hours! Thank you again for your review- and your continued business.

James S.
Tyrone, GA
Mercedes-Benz 420SEL
02/17/2020 Category: Service
James said the business did good work, they were very informative and he had no issues.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 02/27/2020

It has been our pleasure serving your automotive needs throughout the needs. Thank you for taking the time out of your day for this five - star review.

SR
SCOTT R.
02/16/2020
No issues
Thought the BMW was having radiator issues. Glen checked the car out and everything was good to go. Good to know I have a place that will check out our cars when we think there is an issue and we find that there isn't a problem. Thanks again for taking care of a cars.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 02/27/2020

OF COURSE! We are happy to ease our customers minds! We are delighted to take care of all of your automotive needs - and thank YOU for your continued years of service, referrals, and goodies!

DAVID W.
02/14/2020
The service is awesome.
This was my fourth visit to Theo's and it will NOT be my last. I am now a satisfied regular customer. I will recommend all my family and friends to Theo's Automotive for their auto repair and routine maintenance. The best thing that I can say about this place is "they do it right" because they care.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 02/27/2020

We are EXTREMELY pleased to hear your visits with our shop have been pleasant ones! And thank you so much for such an outstanding review. We surely appreciate your business and referrals! Make sure if you do send someone our way to tell them to mention your name so we can add $20 on your rewards card!

WB
William B.
02/12/2020
Outstanding, Thorough Service
Outstanding service from a highly skilled and professional organization. Special thanks to Glen for taking a personal interest in my repair. The repair presented some challenges in access and locating the required parts. Glen attacked the situation in a tenacious and concerned manner and successfully completed the repairs. Very pleased with the results and interaction with Glen and Theo's staff.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 02/27/2020

A special thank you for such an outstanding review! We love to hear the feedback from our valued customers, and are humbled by your kind words. Being skilled, professional, and providing the best customer service are our most valued goals, and we are thrilled that your experience with our shop was a good one.

Senoia, GA
02/12/2020
Friendly, prompt
The staff is great and and prompt
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 02/27/2020

Thank you for the five star review! Customers as yourself makes it easy!

ARTIE M.
Moreland, GA
02/11/2020
Theo's excellent service as usual
As always Theo provided excellent service servicing my 2002 Ford F150. My ford dealer (no longer) said that they did not work on Fords that old. I told him that I would not bother to buy a Ford product in the future knowing that sit would get old and unserviceable in the future.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 02/27/2020

We are so grateful to our wonderful customer who take the time to write a review for our shop. Caring for our automotive needs has been a pleasure.

ALEX M.
Toyota Matrix
02/11/2020
Quick and professional
Theo’s did an awesome job and was very timely and professional with service.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 02/27/2020

Thank you for the five - star review! We love to hear the feedback from our valued customers and we are very pleased to hear that you had a wonderful experience!

NB
Nyasia B.
Stockbridge, GA
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Nyasia said this business is really good. They definitely helped her out a lot and understood her situation. They got the job done and she was very pleased.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 02/27/2020

Thank you for you for the nice review! We are delighted to hear that our staff was understanding and that you were pleased with service received. It us our pleasure to care for any and all of our automotive needs!