Overall Rating 3.800002/5Overall Rating 3.800002/5Overall Rating 3.800002/5rating 3.800002rating 3.800002
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

SL
SHEERY L.
12/12/2019
outstanding folks
The folks who work at Theos are outstanding. They are friendly and professional.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 12/13/2019

A special thank you for such a great review. We love to hear the feedback from our valued customer and we are delighted to hear that you were pleased with your visit, as that is what we strive for. Providing the very best in the automotive industry to our customers is our primary goal.

TOM M.
12/12/2019
Best service for my wife's Lexus
Jake, the service technician, performed an outstanding standard maintenance service on my wife's Lexus RX 350. We are very pleased and highly recommend that you consider Theo's Automotive for your automotive service needs. You won't be disappointed.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 12/13/2019

Thank you for your glowing review sir! We are lucky to have technicians like Jake who care about their quality of work and even luckier to have return customers as yourself! It has been a pleasure servicing your automobiles for the past two decades!

NM
Nicholas M.
Georgia
Volkswagen Cabrio
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Nicholas said this business kept him updated.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 12/13/2019

Thank you for your recommendation! We make sure to keep our customers in the loop!

Kevin B.
Sharpsburg, GA
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said he has been using them for years and they're really good.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 12/13/2019

Thank you for your continued confidence in our business over the past many years. It is our pride to serve long-standing customers such as yourself. Your feedback is genuinely appreciated!

SHARON B.
11/27/2019
ALWAYS GREAT Service
The staff at Theo's is honest, kind and professional. I have been going there for 3 years and have never had any reason to complain. As a single woman who knows little about auto mechanics the staff has had opportunity to take advantage. They have never done so. The front office staff is always warm and kind. The specialists in the garage always perform top-level work. The facility is clean and pleasant in which to wait.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 12/13/2019

A special thank you for such a wonderful review. Going to the automotive repair shop has never been a thrill for most females, however, we strive to make the experience as easy and painless as possible. We are honored that you trust our shop and will continue to take the top level care of your automotive needs for moons to come!

SR
SCOTT R.
11/26/2019
High mileage maintenance time
We brought our Honda Pilot in to see what maintenance needs to be done. It has 192,000 miles. Sam and Glenn are working on the list and cost so we can make sure to get the maintenance done to make sure the family is safe. Thanks for helping us figure this out.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 12/13/2019

As always it was OUR pleasure working with ya'll! It has been our goal over the years to build a customer base that is like family - and we are honored to have you in ours. Thank you for the continued years of loyalty and business!

SR
SCOTT R.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
11/21/2019
great service
Trying to plan maintenance on a 14 year old car that only has 37,000 miles is tough. But Glen and Sam are helping my wife make sure her SLK 350 is getting the service it needs.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/26/2019

We know how much the Mrs loves her Red hahaha. We are very happy to help ya'll and thank you for the five star recommendation!

Jennifer B.
GMC Yukon XL
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Jennifer said this business was informative, the price was fair and they were accommodating by giving her a ride to and from their facility.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/26/2019

We strive to give our customer the best service and we love to hear the experiences had here. We are honored that you have entrusted us to take care of your vehicle's needs!

TT
TOM T.
Audi Q5
11/19/2019
Oil Change
Quick and easy.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/26/2019

Thank you! It was our pleasure meeting you and hope you'll be back for any future automotive needs.

GC
GABRIELE C.
Jonesboro, GA
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
11/19/2019
Fast and reliable
No complaints
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/26/2019

Thank you for the recommendation! We value our customers taking the time.

TF
TERESA F.
FIAT 500
11/17/2019
I broke down on a Thursday and I called Theo's. They helped me to get my car towed to them that night. By Friday, morning, they had called with the diagnosis and had it done by 1 pm Saturday. Such a great place, very glad I found such a wonderful garage.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 12/13/2019

We are delighted that you found us as well! We consider each customer a member of our family and are always here for any automotive needs that arise!

AP
Anice P.
INFINITI QX50
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Anice said she was very pleased with the service. She's always satisfied with the work Theo and Jim do. She takes all of her vehicles here and has been a customer for over 20 years.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 12/13/2019

You truly are one of the customers that is most like family in our office. We are blessed to have had you with us so for so many years! A HUGE thank you for the tons of people you have referred to us in that time frame as well. Customers like yourself not only keep our doors open but make it possible to provide quality service.

LH
LYNN H.
FIAT 500
11/07/2019
Customer attention-expertise and quality of work
Excellent quality of service
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 12/13/2019

We'd like to take a moment to thank you for this kind review. It is our goal to always provide quality service!

LO
Larry O.
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Larry said the service was prompt. The staff did what they said and the work was good.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 12/13/2019

Thank you for your recommendation and review!

KW
KEN W.
Mercedes-Benz 300SDL
11/01/2019
Car service
Quality work
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/01/2019

We'd like to take a moment to thank you for this kind review. It is our goal to always provide quality and honest work!

PJ
PRICE J.
Senoia, GA
Lincoln Town Car
10/30/2019
Knowledgeable Personnel
Theo's is a great place to have your car serviced------ the service is excellent and pricing is fair. Prior to moving back to Georgia, I always took my vehicle to the dealership. I had a bad dealership experience several years ago and tried Theo's based on several recommendations--------- I'm glad I did!
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/01/2019

We are extremely pleased to hear your visit at our shop was a pleasant one! We surely do appreciate your business!

RT
RICHARD T.
Kia Sorento
10/11/2019
Customer Service. Technical expertise
Great Service!
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We love hearing the feedback from our valued customers.

TC
TONY C.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/08/2019
Excellence
Courteous, professional, on-time
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you for the five star review and recommendation! We aim to please and it is easy to do so when we have customers like you!

TRAVIS S.
Carrollton, GA
MINI Cooper Coupe
10/07/2019
Great service, friendly people
I had my Mini in to get the serpentine belt replaced. They did that and also discovered that it needed a brake flush, which they did during the visit and still got me out and back on the road by the time I requested. I drive in from Carrollton, so I can't just drop it off, and the lobby is a great place to wait. Free coffee/water/wifi, so I was able to get plenty of work done while I waited. The music was great and the staff at the front desk were incredibly friendly and knowledgeable. Always enjoy my visits to Theo's!
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you for such a glowing review! We loved having you in our waiting room all morning - and even more - we love that you drive all the way from Carrollton for us to work on your vehicle. Loyal customers as yourself keep us in business and doing what we love! Thank you again

TOM M.
Chrysler Pacifica
10/07/2019
Very professional
Theo's technician was very professional in performing an alignment on my 2018 Chrysler Pacifica mini van. The invoice amount was fair and reasonable. I highly recommend that you consider Theo's Automotive for all of your vehicle maintenance needs.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/01/2019

We here at Theo's would like to send a special shout-out for such an outstanding review! We love to hear the feedback from our valued customers and we are pleased that you have had wonderful experiences with our business.