Overall Rating 3.800002/5Overall Rating 3.800002/5Overall Rating 3.800002/5rating 3.800002rating 3.800002
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

NW
Nicole W.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Nicole said that they are good. Her vehicle wasn't 100 percent fixed, but it was close.

TC

Carrollton, GA
MINI Cooper Coupe
10/07/2019
Great service, friendly people
I had my Mini in to get the serpentine belt replaced. They did that and also discovered that it needed a brake flush, which they did during the visit and still got me out and back on the road by the time I requested. I drive in from Carrollton, so I can't just drop it off, and the lobby is a great place to wait. Free coffee/water/wifi, so I was able to get plenty of work done while I waited. The music was great and the staff at the front desk were incredibly friendly and knowledgeable. Always enjoy my visits to Theo's!

TOM M.
Chrysler Pacifica
10/07/2019
Very professional
Theo's technician was very professional in performing an alignment on my 2018 Chrysler Pacifica mini van. The invoice amount was fair and reasonable. I highly recommend that you consider Theo's Automotive for all of your vehicle maintenance needs.

ALEC M.
Nissan Quest
10/05/2019
Everything as expected or better
Able to schedule visit in advance. Got convenient reminders. Plesant and professional service team. Great service from trustworthy people.

JV
JOHN V.
Porsche 911 Carrera
10/04/2019
Friendly & helpful service
They took care of my repairs quickly.

GG
GEORGE G.
Porsche 911
10/04/2019
Best Auto Garage in GA
First, the attention provided by the personnel, specially Glen, was priceless, the work quality was as great, there is no way I would take my car anywhere else in Georgia. Theo’s are the best!
Thank you very much!

GS
Gary S.
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Gary said the business communicated, their pricing was fair, they had good customer service, that they were consistently a professional and good business.

PV
Prescott V.
Acura MDX
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Prescott said he is satisfied with the business and everything went smooth.

TG
TIM G.
Audi S7
09/30/2019
Great shop! Will definitley come back
Excellent service. Everyone was very helpful and I understood exactly what was going to be done ahead of time. All services were done in a time efficient manner. Not to mention the actual cost was below the estimate!
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 10/02/2019

Thank you for taking time to write a review about your personal experience in our automotive shop. We are happy to welcome you to the family!

EC
ELIZABETH C.
Sharpsburg, GA
Volkswagen Golf
09/29/2019
The People & the efficient service
Excellent Service! Great change from traditional service provided at dealership. Our family will be back!
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 10/02/2019

Welcome to our customer family! It was a pleasure meeting both you and your husband. Thank you for your review and recommendation - we are beyond appreciative of the kind words you have written.

AZ
ANTHONY Z.
Mercedes-Benz C230
09/25/2019
A/C Services, Radiator R/R, and Differential Service
Made non-cooling A/C system work again. 241K+ mile car fully functioning. Running like new for a cost much less than dealer.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 10/02/2019

It has been our pleasure servicing your vehicles over the past decade and we certainly appreciate every single review and recommendation you give us. It is customers like your self that not only keep us in business but keep us being able to provide quality work!

DK
DOROTHY K.
Tyrone, GA
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
09/25/2019
Customer Satisfaction First Visit
I was shopping around for an expert mechanic to service my European car. I went online to search the auto shop closest to my residence. have seen many advertisements about Theo"s Automotive however, it never crossed my mind that I would use their service. I was disappointed in the last dealer service I was determine not to give them any more of my money. I called Theo's and Jim answered the phone and we chatted about my concern. He gave me an appointment. I was on time and my service started on time this is important to me. I was please with the service that day, appreciated they did not try to sell me a service not necessary. In addition, I was given the cost of my repairs upfront. I appreciate this professional service.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 10/02/2019

Thank you for taking time to give us a recommendation and write about your personal experience in our office. We are happy to welcome you to the family and look forward to caring for your vehicle's needs for moons to come!

WG
Will G.
Senoia, GA
INFINITI QX80
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Will said the staff did what they said they were doing.

AZ
ANTHONY Z.
09/24/2019
Fast Service
Very quick turnaround for oil change and differential service.

Steve M.
Senoia, GA
09/23/2019 Category: Service
Steve said he likes them a lot. They're doing a good job.

Jean R.
FIAT 500
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Jean said they fixed her vehicle and did everything promised.

DAN B.
09/17/2019
Dan and Janet
Competence and honest each time. Theo’s is the best automotive service and repair shop ,

MIKE B.
BMW 750Li
09/12/2019
Great as usual!
The team at Theo’s did it again