Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5

GS
GREGORIO S.
BMW Z3
11/23/2020
Jim was very honest and professional. Glenn did a great job on my Z3. Superb service!

SCOTT S.
Volkswagen GTI
11/18/2020
VW GTI clutch
Super communication, kept me updated, went over scope of work and all costs upfront. Car now drives better than when I first bought it.

CZ
Chavdar Z.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
11/18/2020 Category: Service
Chavdar said they are good and fast.

Deb B.
Palmetto, GA
11/17/2020
Knowledge, Transparency and Courtesy make for a great team & business.
It's difficult to find such a clean, fully equipped mechanical shop... and a professional team in the office. My dad traveled racing circuits for years and knew some of the best mechanics in the world, so I've been exposed to the gamut. After purchasing a used BMW (that I love) with several unforeseen issues, it took me a while to discover Theo's. Glen and the entire staff offer information (as opposed to excuses or shrugged shoulders some others have offered), and don't condescend. I have referred a number of people, and that says a great deal...I don't do that often. Thanks to Theo's, at least I know what I bought and can attempt to get some of those items rectified. I love our shop!! Can't find my latest service ticket for a date, but I also just dropped the vehicle off last night.... :)
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/17/2020

Wow! We are deeply humbled by the kindest words that you have expressed about our team. We strive to make our customers feel like family and we are proud to know that you appreciate our team's honestly and quality care. It is a true honor to know that we compare to the best mechanics in the world! Trust that your BMW is in the right hands - and know we always plan to be here for (now and) future needs.

ED
ELLIE D.
Newnan, GA
Saab 9-3
11/17/2020
Taken care of...
Theo’s always listens to my requests and keeps me fully informed. They explain the suggestions or further needs of the car without pressuring me or after it’s been done and my budget is shot. I will be bringing the car for further work once the finance allows.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/17/2020

We are delighted to hear that you appreciate the options and transparency our team provides! We genuinely want all of our customers to feel that they can always trust and rely on us - so thank you for sharing your experience! Your business is deeply appreciated and we are overjoyed that you feel (and you can) like you can always count on us!!

PO
PETER O.
Fayetteville, GA
11/16/2020
Experts in their field
Glenn is clearly the best mechanic in the area. I wouldn’t be surprised if he can diagnose a medical problem.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/17/2020

I've printed this review for Glen to read - and I'm pretty sure you've made his entire week. Ha! But truthfully, we are lucky to have  Glen on our team and now teaching our younger technicians his magic. Thank you for your repeat business and for taking the time give us a five star recommendation! Please let us know next time your BMW (or any other vehicle) is in need of maintenance/repairs.

SP
SUZIE P.
MINI Cooper Coupe
11/13/2020
BMW mini inspection/oil change
Jim is always so professional and helpful, and honest. I’ve never had anything but positive experiences with everyone at Theo’s.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/17/2020

It is a true honor to hear that you find confidence, trust, and professionalism in our team members. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in need of our care! And thank you for coming online to show your support!

SHELDON B.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
11/10/2020
Vehicles service
Excellent service! Friendly staff and fairly priced repairs.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/17/2020

Thank you for coming online to show your support! Having satisfied long term customers as yourself is what we strive for and are pleased to see that you have recognized our team's efforts in excellence. Know you can always count on us the next time you are in need!

VD
VICKI D.
Honda Fit
11/07/2020
Taking care of my little Fit
The folks at Theo’s are always helpful and honest, both desired qualities anytime I’m dealing with “car people”. They maintain my cars per Honda recommendations; always call to let me know what they are doing and what to expect the costs will be. I appreciate the work done at Theo’s Automotive.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/09/2020

He are both honored and thrilled to read your review! All of our customers deserve to feel like are truly taken care of and it brings us joy to know that you appreciate our honest and informative care. We look forward to seeing you next as time as its always a pleasure to take care of you and your vehicles needs!

ED
Emmett D.
Fayetteville, GA
Ford Police Interceptor
11/06/2020 Category: Service
Emmett said they always do a great job, he has taken several vehicles to them, Sam has been really helpful to him

Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/09/2020

We're happy to read your feedback! Thank you for your great support, and please let us know if we can be of any further assistance!

WH
WILLIAM H.
Senoia, GA
10/31/2020
Repaired Passenger Door
Jim and his team are excellent at providing great customer service and support! They diagnosed the problem; ordered parts and repaired my door in a matter if a few hours. Bravo!
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/09/2020

We are honored to have earned your support and please know that you can always count on us to provide you with friendly and professional service. We appreciate your business!

RICK H.
10/23/2020
custom alignment -- very happy!
Two months after my inspection at Theo's, I came back and got an alignment. As promised, Glen "stood up" my rear wheels in order to optimize future tire wear. This is a process outside the factory specs, but is well known among BMW mechanics and few others. Glen is one of those mechanics who really understands the finer nuances of BMWs and can explain it simply and clearly.

Sam was away so Athina handled my drop off and return. She was extraordinarily pleasant, sharing some local knowledge to benefit my wife and me as newcomers to the area. She also offered to keep her eyes open for an additional vehicle we would like to purchase in the next month or two.

Bottom line, I continue to think Theo's team is top-notch!
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 10/30/2020

We are honored by your kind words and glowing recommendation. All of our customers deserve to feel that they can always trust us, so we are are happy to read that you appreciate our informative and thorough care. Thank you for choosing us and leaving such an outstanding review (and I am personally still keeping my eyes open for that truck :))

10/23/2020
Fair and friendly
Very pleased with recent service
Sam was helpful trouble shooting issue
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 10/30/2020

It was a true pleasure working with you and meeting your wife! Thank you recognizing our team's commitment to excellence and we promise to be here for you in future.

KEN S.
Carrollton, GA
Mercedes-Benz C250
10/21/2020
Professional and accomodating
Great garage. Seems thorough and professional.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 10/21/2020

We are so happy to read your feedback! Thank you for showing your great support, and if we can be of any further assistance please be sure to return!

STEVEN S.
Senoia, GA
10/21/2020
great reliable service
Theo's automotive team is alway professional, honest and courteous. The mechanics are well trained and current. They catch issues that the dealerships miss. Highly recommend Theo's.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 10/21/2020

It brings us such joy to ready the kind words you've expressed about our team! We are glad to see that our efforts in providing the most professional and honest services are being recognized. We are thrilled to know that you can always count on us!