Overall Rating 3.800002/5Overall Rating 3.800002/5Overall Rating 3.800002/5rating 3.800002rating 3.800002
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

NW
Nicole W.
Fayetteville, GA
Mazda MX-5 Miata
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Nicole said that they are good. Her vehicle wasn't 100 percent fixed, but it was close.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/01/2019

I'm so sorry to hear that you left with your vehicle not 100% If there is anything that we can do please contact our office!

TC
TOM C.
07/27/2019
New Satisfied Theo's Customer
After looking at reviews of several automotive shops in the Fayette-Coweta area, I rolled the dice on Theo's.
My AC died and they told me their schedule was full and wouldn't be able to take me for a week. They told me to bring the car in and would squeeze me in earlier if possible. They pulled through and gave me an estimate for the work needed to get my car back to me.
After explaining repair options, they gave me an estimate that was fair and comprehensive.
I got the car back and paid a little less than the estimate.
The experience was a good one. They communicate progress via text and follow up with phone calls.
As I am writing this, my other car is at Theo's for repair work!
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 08/02/2019

Thank you for taking time to write a review about your personal experience in our automotive shop. We are happy to welcome you to the family and look forward to caring for your vehicle's needs for many moons to come!

Susan H.
Porsche 911
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Susan said nothing went wrong at this business and they returned her vehicle on time and it ran after she got her vehicle back.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you for the recommendation and repeat business!

AZ
Anthony Z.
05/03/2019
2007 Honda CR-V - TPMS Light
Had a TPMS system light (not tire pressure). Theo worked the issue himself and replaced the two rear sensors due to depleted sensor batteries. Bought the vehicle new and sensors lasted 12 years/171,000 miles so not unexpected. After retrieving and driving the car about 100 miles the TPMS light came back on. Theo recalibrated the TPMS system again and test drove over a couple days to ensure recalibration was effective and added gas to the car as well. Great communication and upfront quick response. Really like how he stands behind his work. Been customer for many years.

AZ
Anthony Z.
05/03/2019
2007 Honda CR-V - TPMS Light

CN
Charles N.
BMW M5
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Charles said the business did a pretty good job.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 03/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our automotive shop! We are always here for your vehicle needs.

Audi Q7
02/16/2019
Q7 audi
Without an appointment, they were able to take the car, inspect it and fix it within less than 24 hours
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 03/07/2019

We are extremely pleased to hear your visit to our shop was a pleasant one. Also, thank you for the recommendation!

AR
A.C. R.
02/02/2019
would have expected just one more thing
about the third time (maybe more) in about as many months, staggered oil changes on my fleet of 8 cars have been routine and well done except for one simple shortcoming, maybe two. when it comes time after the oil change for the technician to remove and replace the 'reminder' windshield sticker denoting the future mileage reading when the next service is due, an adjacent second sticker, applied by the discount tire shop after the last tire rotation service, gets removed along with the theo's automotive sticker, thus making unavailable the future mileage when the next tire rotation is due. this necessitates me having to re-visit discount tire, have a staff person there determine when the last tire rotation was done on that particular vehicle, and re-create and attach a new discount tire windshield sticker. not a big deal, but it is an inconvenience. instructions to leave the tire rotation sticker in place are duly noted on the work order by the service writer, but are apparently still ignored by the technician doing the oil change. a similar lack of attention occurs on the mileage for the next oil change. standard in the shop is 6k miles; however, I prefer a shorter interval of 3k miles. again, although noted on the work order, upon completion of the work, the mileage calculation will show 6k miles rather than the preferred 3k miles. so far, this apparent lack of attention to detail has not been carried over in the actual work done on the vehicle.........at least not to my knowledge. please know the front office staff work diligently to prevent this, but often to no avail. they plan to qc the vehicle upon technician completion and check for correct stickers. hopefully that will eliminate the problem.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 03/07/2019

Mr. Roda,  I understand that after timeless amounts of times reminding us/technicians about the stickers it is incredibly frustrating that it continues to happen. We have had a chat with each technician and the shop manager to ensure this is not a continued issue for next time. Our sincerest apologies.

AE
Andre E.
Atlanta, GA
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Andre said Glenn did a temporary fix on his vehicle, he was great. They were unable to give a final analysis of what was wrong and no solutions.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 12/28/2018

Thank you for your recommendation!

PB
Paul B.
Sharpsburg, GA
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Paul's wife. She said they still have some issues with the front end of the vehicle. She will be happy to be going back for additional checking this week. She stated everyone is very friendly and the employees wanted to make sure that she had a good customer service experience, so she feels her concerns are always addressed.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 12/03/2018

I hope that your concerns were addressed last week! It is of utmost importance that we keep our customers satisfied and with a healthy vehicle. Please contact our office if you have not to straighten out the front end issues.

PG
Percy G.
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Percy said the service was great. The employees let him know what repairs were needed and they fixed it that day.

June G.
06/01/2018 Category: Service
June said they do a good job and she likes the work.

John P.
Atlanta, GA
05/11/2018 Category: Service
John said the service took a little longer than he had wished. In defense of this business he did not have an appointment.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you for the review! As we do have only a few techs it is best to schedule a couple of days in advance but we do try to work all our customers in according to their schedules!

TRAVIS S.
Carrollton, GA
MINI Cooper Coupe
05/09/2018
Wonderful People and Service, Just Took Too Long
I had a fantastic experience at Theo's with my MINI. Only problem was it took over six hours. I have no issue with this, except that I was told to bring it in at 8AM. An appointment system would be great, because I basically had to take the entire work day in order to get my oil changed (it was a "service due" visit). I did get to spend 3+ hours walking and exploring that area of Peachtree City, however. Next time maybe I'll rent a golf cart and do it like the locals do!
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 06/01/2018

We do sincerely apologize for the amount of time it took while you were in this month! We will definitely work on our scheduling system so next time you will be in and out!

Joseph K.
Mercedes-Benz S550
04/30/2018 Category: Service
Joseph said the service is good and he recommends the business for service.

JACKSON W.
Fayetteville, GA
01/24/2018
Error with ordering parts but otherwise a good customer experience
I took my 08 Mazdaspeed 3 in for an oil change, inspection, and brake service. The oil change was completed promptly and the correct type of oil was used (you would be surprised - I have had shops try to put 5w-20 in a turbocharged vehicle). I am not sure if it was an error on the part of the business or their supplier but initially, the incorrect parts for the brakes arrived after the work had begun which ended up delaying the completion of the work by another day. I would recommend making an appointment during the week if you need anything extensive done as they are only open from 8am-1pm on Saturdays and have one manager and one technician working. The price was reasonable and I am very satisfied with my new front brakes.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 01/24/2018

Mr. Jackson,
Your review is greatly appreciated.

KD
Kayleigh D.
Covington, GA
Lincoln Navigator
01/06/2018 Category: Service
Kayleigh said communication was not good. She never knew when the vehicle would be ready and had to call constantly. They did do a good job. Her vehicle is running great.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 01/15/2018

Mr. Elmore,
Your review is greatly appreciated. Sorry that you had to call several times, that is not our normal. I would guess being three techs sort during that time must have something to do with it.

IG
Israel G.
Mercedes-Benz R350
12/01/2017 Category: Service
Israel said this business provided quick service.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 12/08/2017

Mr. Israel,
Thenk you for your review.
Theo

GT
Greg T.
Mercedes-Benz C240
11/14/2017 Category: Service
Greg said he was quoted an initial price but the price he was charged was something else. They stood by their work.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/29/2017

Greg
Your review is greatly appreciated.

Mike S.
11/08/2017 Category: Service
Mike said there are a couple of minor items that he needs to have the staff fix.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/10/2017

Mr.Mike
Thank you for your review.
Theo