Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5

James S.
Tyrone, GA
Mercedes-Benz 420SEL
02/17/2020 Category: Service
James said the business did good work, they were very informative and he had no issues.

SR
SCOTT R.
02/16/2020
No issues
Thought the BMW was having radiator issues. Glen checked the car out and everything was good to go. Good to know I have a place that will check out our cars when we think there is an issue and we find that there isn't a problem. Thanks again for taking care of a cars.

DAVID W.
02/14/2020
The service is awesome.
This was my fourth visit to Theo's and it will NOT be my last. I am now a satisfied regular customer. I will recommend all my family and friends to Theo's Automotive for their auto repair and routine maintenance. The best thing that I can say about this place is "they do it right" because they care.

Senoia, GA
02/12/2020
Friendly, prompt
The staff is great and and prompt

ARTIE M.
Moreland, GA
02/11/2020
Theo's excellent service as usual
As always Theo provided excellent service servicing my 2002 Ford F150. My ford dealer (no longer) said that they did not work on Fords that old. I told him that I would not bother to buy a Ford product in the future knowing that sit would get old and unserviceable in the future.

ALEX M.
Toyota Matrix
02/11/2020
Quick and professional
Theo’s did an awesome job and was very timely and professional with service.

NB
Nyasia B.
Stockbridge, GA
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Nyasia said this business is really good. They definitely helped her out a lot and understood her situation. They got the job done and she was very pleased.

LL
LARUE L.
Sharpsburg, GA
02/07/2020
service
service is always excellent when you check your vehicle in because that department know their jobs on how to treat a customer

SR
SCOTT R.
02/04/2020
This service was the first of seven. My wife wanted to know what all needed to be done to our 14 year old SUV. At her request, Sam and Glen came up with a detailed list that helped her make sure things would be done with safety issues being handled first. Your team always come through for us and we appreciate all the help we receive with our request. Jo says "Thank You" for all your hard work, doesn't seem like enough. (If I know her, she will come up with something for everyone at Theo's Automotive)

TC
TONY C.
Fayetteville, GA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
02/03/2020
Terrific Service
Honest, reliable, dependable! Would not allow anyone else to work on my Mini Cooper S.

ALEC M.
Nissan Quest
01/21/2020
Great service, great people
My wife's car needed a brake job, and she thought a couple of other small things needed checking/fixing. Theo's installed the brakes and checked the other area quickly. And only charged for the brakes. The cost was low also.
Great service. Great people

MACK S.
Cadillac SRX
01/20/2020
Great team! Great service!
Sam and Jim are always ready to help and keep me informed when I have to drop off a vehicle for service. Theo has a great team!

SALLY S.
01/18/2020
Car Service
I like the fact that even though my car was in for an oil change, they check out other things for problems.

PC
Phillip C.
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Phillip said this place does all of his work. They took care of him and did a quality job.

SALLY S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/14/2020
Good Experience
Theo's gives excellent service. When I leave, I know my auto is is good working order. They care about my cars.