Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5

GS
GREGORIO S.
BMW Z3
11/23/2020
Jim was very honest and professional. Glenn did a great job on my Z3. Superb service!

SCOTT S.
Volkswagen GTI
11/18/2020
VW GTI clutch
Super communication, kept me updated, went over scope of work and all costs upfront. Car now drives better than when I first bought it.

CZ
Chavdar Z.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
11/18/2020 Category: Service
Chavdar said they are good and fast.

SALLY S.
01/18/2020
Car Service
I like the fact that even though my car was in for an oil change, they check out other things for problems.

Ram 1500
11/08/2019
Some good service, but some concerns this time.
We've had work done here fine before. This time, first time with a van, we had scheduled a prepurchase inspection and an oil change and I experienced a couple of concerns:
1) I was called and learned that there was a problem trying to take off the oil pan plug, and they didn't want to risk tearing something up, so they mentioned they could get a new oil pan and then everything would be about $700. We told them we didn't want that work done, so I picked up the vehicle (Ram ProMaster 1500) and took it to a dealer that same afternoon and they were able to do a normal oil change. I assume the dealer had equipment that could handle the oil plug that Theo's didn't, but Theo's wasn't able to mention the option of going to a dealer to me.
2) Also, when I picked up my ProMaster from Theo's, the check engine light was on. I started to go back in to ask about it, but then wondered if it had something to do with the oil change and their work there earlier that day. I don't think the check engine light was on before I took it in though, so it doesn't sound good to return it to me like that.
Recommendation "Yes" for cars/pickups, but "No" for vans.

AZ
ANTHONY Z.
09/24/2019
Fast Service
Very quick turnaround for oil change and differential service.

DAN B.
09/17/2019
Dan and Janet
Competence and honest each time. Theo’s is the best automotive service and repair shop ,

MIKE B.
BMW 750Li
09/12/2019
Great as usual!
The team at Theo’s did it again

AJ
ANSLEE J.
Tyrone, GA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/08/2019
Absolutely amazing!!
Absolutely love this place and won’t take my car anywhere else.

DON L.
Acura TSX
09/05/2019
Above and beyond service during a busy holiday period.
Took my car to Theo's two days before the busy Labor Day weekend, they diagnosed the problem and completed repairs earlier than they promised for the price that they quoted. Communication was excellent, I received updates and estimates via text messaging. Can't say enough about the service and the quality of work from the team at Theo's. Thanks again!

DONALD W.
Fayetteville, GA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
09/05/2019
Mini Repair
Took my daughter's Mini in for repairs. The team provided a quick summary of repairs needed all with a very reasonable price.
We are very comfortable with Theo's knowing the prices are fair and the work is head and shoulders above anyone else in the area.

Honda Civic Sdn
08/27/2019
Considerate Service
Theo’s was a great place to get my car repaired. They gave us an estimate and made it convenient to drop off my car. I highly recommend them.

LD
LORRAINE D.
Newnan, GA
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
08/26/2019
Friendly and carung
As a single woman with very little knowledge of cars I know I can trust Jim to give me the best information and to to the work needed at the best price. Often my actual cost is lower than the estimate

MIKE B.
08/23/2019
Air conditioning system recharge
My 18 year old BMW 525i needed an air conditioning system recharge. This was the first time that the car ever needed it. The AC is cold like the car was brand new!

Glen and the team at Theo's have been keeping my car humming along for many years. Always honest, dependable, and reliable.

Dave C.
08/22/2019
Hit or miss
5 stars for the hits and 0 stars for the misses comes to an average of 3 in general.

Misdiagnosed an expensive component (differential) that didn't seem quite right to me. Glad I held off and did not replace. 28,000 miles later, truck still running strong - there was no need to replace at that time. Everyone makes mistakes, I don't think it was due to maliciousness or incompetence, I just think they misdiagnosed.

On the bright side, they did a good job on the brakes and a few other little things, so overall, rating is mediochre.

Displaying 1 Review