Overall Rating 4.4565239/5Overall Rating 4.4565239/5Overall Rating 4.4565239/5Overall Rating 4.4565239/5rating 4.4565239
Overall Rating 1.93478/5rating 1.93478rating 1.93478rating 1.93478rating 1.93478

Maria B.
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Promptness & caring to take care of issues.
Thank you Taylor for taking care of our car issues promptly and courteously.
DOUGLAS E G., Service Director from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 02/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We are pleased to hear that Taylor took care of your car issues in a prompt and courteous manner. We hope in the future if you have any car needs that need to be address that we are able to assist you with that.

Richland Hills, TX
2015 Hyundai Tucson
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Never had any issues
I brought my car in for an oil change and tire pressure check. I got that done and a few other recommended things.

After paying I walked out to my car and when I got in I saw a bottle of water sitting in the cup holder. I thought it was so nice of them to leave a complimentary bottled water for my drive home. Then I realized the bottle was half empty and what had actually been left in my car was someone's trash.

Not necessarily a complaint. I actually got a good laugh from the situation. Overall service was great.

Thank you for taking the time to give us a little feedback on our survey. We are pleased that we were able to have a repeat customer like you. We apologize about the water bottle in the console. We look forward to assisting you with any car needs you may have in the future.

EP
Eric P.
02/19/2019 Category: Service
In my neighborhood
Great recall and repair work

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We appreciate the feedback and are pleased to hear that we are in your neighborhood. We look forward to assisting you with any car needs you may have in the future.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Mrs Wilson
Great customer representative! Explained all steps of service! Cheerful and friendly staff!
Thanks

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We are pleased to hear that you had all of your service steps explained to you and that the staff was cheerful and friendly towards you. We look forward to assisting you in the future if you ever need any assistance with the vehicle.

Dona H.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Happy Repeat Customer
I cannot say enough good things about AutoNation Hyundai. They’re always professional, conscientious & dedicated to good customer service.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We appreciate having you as a repeat customer and are pleased to hear that you are always treated with professionalism on your visits. We look forward to assisting you with any car needs you may have in the future.

GB
Gordon B.
Colleyville, TX
Quick, fast and thorough
I was an hour early. They meet me at my car. Brett introduced himself. We went over the scope of work and I went into the waiting area.
One hour later, work was done, paperwork done and Brett walked me to the car,

FANTASTIC

Great job Brett

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We are pleased to hear that Brett took such fantastic care of you on your visit. We look forward to being able to assist you in the future with any car needs you may have.

Keller, TX
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Service was excellent friendly
This dealership is wonderful. I felt comfortable and very confident in the purchasing of my car.
The service dept has been the same. When I go in I am confident that I will be taken care of .
DOUGLAS E G., Service Director from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey with your feedback. We appreciate all the great things you had to say and we are proud that you feel confident in the care of your car that we provide for you. If there is ever anything you need regarding your vehicle please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Sheryl H.
Hurst, TX
02/14/2019 Category: Service

Thank you for taking the time to give us a little feedback regarding your previous visit. We are pleased that we were able to provide you with great five star quality service. If there is anything in the future that we can do for your vehicle please let us know how we may assist.

Michelle L.
Euless, TX
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Quick appointment scheduled online. Completed in time promised.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We are pleased that we were able to provide you with five star service. We look forward to assisting you with any of your car needs on your next visit.

PS
Pamela S.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Fast Service and Friendly People
Cold days are a great to for service, except too cold for a car wash! I should have asked for a rain check on the car wash, or an offer for a rain check would have been nice. The car wash as part of the service brings me back, too!
DOUGLAS E G., Service Director from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We apologize that it was to cold for us to wash your vehicle on your visit. If you would like to bring it by on a nicer day out we would be more than happy to get you the service wash that goes with your service. We look forward to assisting you with any of your car needs in the future. Please let us know how we may be of assistance.

LG
Larry G.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Staff
The service was great

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We are pleased that you received great service on your visit and the staff was up to your standards. We look forward to assisting you with any car needs you may have in the future.

Donald W.
Hurst, TX
02/06/2019 Category: Service
You cant beat the service here!!
The folks back in the service department are very friendly!! (This visit was for an update recall, which didn't take too long!!) A highly recommended dealership in my book!! I never thought I'd feel that way about dealership either!! Lol. GOOD place, GOOD people!!
DOUGLAS E G., Service Director from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback regarding your visit with us. We are pleased that we were able to change the way you feel about our dealership. We look forward to assisting you with any of your car needs you may have in the future.

Arlington, TX
Providing Great Service!
The staff at the dealership is always friendly, informative, and are clear about the expected wait times and what services are provided vs. what may be needed.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We appreciate the great feedback regarding your visit with us. We look forward to assisting you with any of your car needs in the future.

Linda S.
Southlake, TX
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Efficient & friendly service
My time is valuable so I appreciate you getting my car in and out quickly with a caring and friendly attitude.

Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback regarding your previous visit here with us. We are pleased that we were able to provide your services in a timely manner because we value your time as well. We look forward to assisting you with any of your car needs that you may have in the future.

Martha S.
Arlington, TX
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Service department is very efficient and polite.
Got me in early and out asap. Great place.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We are pleased that we were able to assist you with your car needs in a fast efficient way. We look forward to assisting you in the future with any of your car needs.

WA
Wesley A.
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Five stars for the Service tech, but too expensive.
Michael was very helpful and did a great job.
I won't be coming back if I can help it. It's way too damn expensive, and I feel that the pricing borders on predatory. If pricing was fair, I might consider having service done there.
DOUGLAS E G., Service Director from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We appreciate you letting us know a little bit about your visit. We are pleased that Michael was able to assist you on the service needed.

Richard B.
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Friendliness of workers
Mike was very helpful in explaining info about my car.

Thank you for taking some time to respond to our survey. We are pleased that Mike was able to assist you on your visit here with our service department. We are glad that the services were explained to you and you were treated in a friendly manner.

Haltom City, TX
Efficient Service Department
Quick and efficient.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey with your feedback. We are pleased that we were able to provide you with five star quality service by being quick and efficient. We look forward to assisting you in the future with any car needs you may have.

Donald H.
Car sale
I had a wonderful sales person. Richard Warren did a fantastic job showing my husband and the selection of cars were interested in. No pushy sales tactics! I would recommend Auto Nation HYUNDAI for your next car!

Thank you for taking the time to share a little bit about your visit with us. We are pleased to hear that Richard was able to show you and your husband around the selection of cars you were looking for. We look forward to assisting you with any car services you may need in the future.

ED
Eric D.
Taylor
He ia always helpful and knowledgeable.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We are pleased to hear that Taylor has been helpful and knowledgeable regarding the services that are needed for your vehicle. We look forward to assisting you in the future.