Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 4.4324349/5Overall Rating 4.4324349/5Overall Rating 4.4324349/5Overall Rating 4.4324349/5rating 4.4324349
Overall Rating 2.05405/5Overall Rating 2.05405/5rating 2.05405rating 2.05405rating 2.05405

AZ
Alfred Z.
Hurst, TX
2011 Hyundai Equus
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Attentive, professional and pleasant.
Mike Wynk got right to work processing me in and making sure I had transportation to get to work asap.

09/17/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
Another great experience. I made an appointment and my car was taken on time and I wasn’t pressured into additional services. Mike W is a great service advisor.

KA
Katrina A.
Haltom City, TX
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Michael is Amazing!
Michael always greats you with a smile. He is quick to understand what's going on and assures you they will do everything possible to get answers.

MA

Bryan B.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Dept.
They always take care of my car in a timely manner.
TIFFANI B M. from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We appreciate the great overall rating that you have given us and the positive comments that you have said.

ER
Etta R.
Euless, TX
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Service Advisor
Michael Winck did an excellent job in getting the service required including a recall fix. All done in the estimated he quoted via service mechanic.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We appreciate the great feedback that you have given us and the great overall rating. We are pleased to hear that Mike has taken good care of you on your visit as well.

Ronald G.
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Greeted at car and initiated service promptly.
Work was completed timely.
TIFFANI B M. from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We appreciate the great overall rating that you have given us regarding your recent visit. We are pleased to hear that you received a timely visit.

The Best Car experience Ever
It was wonderful I lived it.

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on our survey. We appreciate all the great comments that you have given us and the great overall rating that you have left.

GG
Gary G.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Hyundai Service.
Recently had service on my 2012 Elantra at Autonation, North Richland Hills. It needed some service: Tune up, oil change, steering repair, serpentine belt change. All that work was accomplished in a single day.
Everything reassembled as it should be. Car runs fine and wasn't out of service for long.
All this simply reflects the service I have come to expect from this dealership.
TIFFANI B M. from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your recent visit at our location went. We are pleased the hear that we were able to get your car needs addressed in a timely manner.

CP
Charlotte P.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Brett is incredible in service dept, he's always very helpful, kind, and gets it done!!!!!! Also I've had dealings with Eric who is pretty awesome as well.
Brett wasn't the one that helped me this time. (September) But the one that did, did a really good job.

Thank you for sharing your experience with our location on our survey. We are more than pleased to hear that Brett, Allen, and Eric took care of you on your visit with us. We appreciate all the great things you have said about your visit.

AD
Anthony D.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Always a pleasure
The folks at AutoNation Hyundia NRH are always very polite and easy to talk to. I have had to bring in my Genesis a few times and each time they get my car in and out as quickly as possible and their work is always great. If I have an issue I bring it to them.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us on our survey. We appreciate all the great things you had to say about our location. We look forward to assisting you with your vehicle in the future.

AA
Angie A.
Haltom City, TX
09/10/2018 Category: Service
It's all good
Great customer service.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We appreciate the great comments that you left regarding our location. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do for you in the future.

Troy B.
2014 Hyundai Equus
09/08/2018 Category: Service
2014 Equus
Very Satisfied. Everything went as planned with courteous and professional staff.
TIFFANI B M. from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us a little bit about your experience here at our service department. We appreciate the great review and positive comments that you have given us.

Bedford, TX
2009 Hyundai Genesis
Service department
Service providers are great people to work with. They are very helpful in anyway possible.

09/07/2018 Category: Service
Not having parts on hand
Fook my genesis in for computer non communication found out it was the computer was bad. Told it would have to be ordered, not in stock. Come find out it would have to come from Korea. And it would be 4 - 8 weeks. But it got there in a few days. Witch is great.
DOUGLAS E G., Service Director from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 09/08/2018

Hello, my name is Eric Green and I'm the director at Hyundai. I will look into your visit and speak with your advisor to see what went wrong with your visit.

Eric Green
Service Director
817-548-4040
greend2@autonation.com

Texas
Dealer IS GREAT

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing in our service department. We appreciate the great feedback that you have given us regarding your previous visit.

LC
Lisa C.
Lisa casillas
Was in and out in a jiffy.

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your visit. We appreciate the great review you have left us and we are pleased to hear that you were taken care of in a timely manner.

IT
Ileana T.
Euless, TX
GREAT customer service!
I love this place, great customer service. I'm always treated well and they are all very professional and friendly.

Thank you for taking the time to respond with your feedback on our survey. We appreciate your continued business with us and are pleased to know that you are treated well when you are here.

2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
close to me
The staff is always very helpful/ answers all of my questions.
Got me in on short notice.
TIFFANI B M. from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 09/07/2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your service visit went with us. We are pleased to know that you have rated it a 5 star visit. Please let us know if there is anything that we may assist you with in the future.

Clarence W.
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Love this dealership.. especially also love the free hand car wash at end of service..

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your visit at our service center went. We are pleased to know that you were taken care of on your visit. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our car wash as well.