4.6

01/16/2020 Category: Service
Quick service
Didn’t wait long at all to get my car serviced.

TC
Tsgt C.
Hurst, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Great service!!!!
They found an oil leak and had to keep my vehicle longer than expected. They gave me a rental car for free while fixing the problem. I used coupons they mailed me and got a good price for the service.

PS
Pamela S.
Arlington, TX
2012 Hyundai Accent
01/12/2020 Category: Service
Okay Service
I just gave a review on the previous page. This was not your usual good service. Too busy that day, I guess. No one told me anything - just gave me a slip of paper telling me what all I needed to have done at 30,000 miles so that when I come back, I can tell them what I needed done. That is NOT acceptable. If something is wrong or needs repair, please tell me so we can deal with it. The reason I keep returning to the dealer is to make sure I have no avoidable "surprises" before the next visit. I can't tell you what was done - other than oil change and inspection - don't know if fluids were topped, if antifreeze was checked, windshield wipers, tires, etc were checked. Just disappointed that I spent 2 hours and came away with so little.
DOUGLAS E G., Service Director from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 01/13/2020

Hello, my name is Eric Green and I will look into your visit. I will speak to your advisor and the tech working on your vehicle. One of the managers will be in contact with you today. Thank you for taking the time to fill out out review.

Eric Green

Tammie R.
North Richland Hills, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/08/2020 Category: Service
Service personnel are the absolute best. Will always go to MICHAEL.
Best service department in the industry.

Richard H.
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Zach Mobley, Assistant Service Manager at the North Richland Hills, TX location was very courtesy and kept us informed. The technicians that handled the service was very prompt.

BT
Benjamin T.
Haltom City, TX
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Had a flat tire, thanks to the tire warranty left with new tire. Zach did a great job in getting me in and out in under a hour.

Mary P.
12/22/2019 Category: Service
Such GREAT Customer Service
I have been very pleasantly surprised with the wonderful customer service I have received from the service department here. They go out of their way to be helpful. Even when it is a warranty issue and there is no charge! I will not hesitate to come here again.

Marquesa P.
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service, great people and fast results
TIFFANI B M. from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 12/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback regarding your visit. We are pleased that we were able to provide you with five star service. We look forward to assisting you in the future with any car needs you may have.

12/20/2019 Category: Service
Nice friendly workers quick service

Thank you for taking the time to let us know a little bit about your visit. We are pleased that we were able to provide you service with your car needs. We are looking forward to assisting you in the future.

SG
Suzanne G.
Hurst, TX
12/20/2019 Category: Service
Representative was very helpful. Oil change was done quicker than anticipated.

Thank you for response to our survey regarding your recent service visit. We are pleased to hear that your representative was helpful and got your services completed quicker than enticipated. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do for you in the future to assist with your car needs.

Janet S.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/18/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Excellent Service experience

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We are pleased to hear that you received excellent service on your visit at our location. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with in the future for your car needs.

BC
Bonnie C.
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Silver Bullet - Sonada 2011 with 109,000 miles
Joe Baker was a great service rep! Great service!

Thank you for taking the time to let us know alittle about your visit. We are overjoyed to hear that Joe was a great service rep. We are pleased to know that you are still enjoying your sonata. If you need anything in the future please let us know how we may be of assistance.

CF
Celia F.
Keller, TX
12/16/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and attentive staff
Upon arrival - very busy and even with limited staff my needs were quickly addressed. The time estimate was as stated. Love the coffee!

Myjahnia H.
12/16/2019 Category: Service
My 2019 Tucson
Quick and easy service! Will be back

Dana D.
12/15/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Support
All of the service managers are supportive and knowledgeable. I trust them with honest feedback and truthful recommendations