Overall Rating 4.3870987/5Overall Rating 4.3870987/5Overall Rating 4.3870987/5Overall Rating 4.3870987/5rating 4.3870987
Overall Rating 2.06452/5Overall Rating 2.06452/5rating 2.06452rating 2.06452rating 2.06452

PS
Pamela S.
Arlington, TX
2012 Hyundai Accent
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Best Dealership in the Area
I have always been treated with courtesy every time I come to AutoNation (Allen Samuels).
LENEIGH F P. from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 07/14/2018

Ms. Stewart,
Thank you so much for the excellent survey.  We are pleased Taylor met your expectations and appreciate you allowing us to earn your business.  Taylor is new to our dealership, but has proven to be a great asset and takes pride in his customer service.  If we can be of service in the future, please do not hesitate to call on us.

RD
Richard D.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Alan was great
Had my key get stuck in my 2013 Hyundai Sonata. Looking on the internet I noticed it is a common problem with the 2013 Sonata. I brought it into the dealer with a 100,000 miles ten year platinum service agreement and was shocked that they would not cover the repair. The car is five years old but my wife doesn't drive much and it only has 30,000 miles on it. The service guy we contacted was Alan. could not say enough good stuff about him He was very professional, called back promptly, explained everything and very sympathetic when he called me after dropping the car off telling me the repair was not covered. He also gave me the phone number of the company in Florida. Only issue was they kept car overnight after saying it would be a 2 or 3 hour repair. When I bought the car the salesman and also finance guy said when I purchased this service agreement with zero deductible I would not have to pay for any repairs that everything was covered. I found out that was not the case. Happy with Alan and the service dept but not happy with the service agreement I bought or the dealership itself

Mr. Dooley,
Thank you so much for the excellent survey.  We are pleased Allen met your expectations and appreciate you allowing us to earn your business.  Allen takes pride in his customer service, and really tries to work with his clients.  If we can be of service in the future, please do not hesitate to call on us.

07/12/2018 Category: Service
Great service. Very friendly and helpful staff.
LENEIGH F P. from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 07/13/2018

ER
Ernest R.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change and Tire rotation -
It was done quickly plus the vehicle was was washed.
TIFFANI B M. from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on our survey. We are pleased that to hear that you were taken care of on your previous visit. If there is anything that we can do for you in the future please let us know how we may assist you.

Customer Relations Manager

GS
Gregory S.
Haltom City, TX
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Close to home and do a good job
It's close and convenient and it didn't take long to get the work done on my vehicle doing a great job I was in and out less than an hour that's for oil change and Tire rotation.
TIFFANI B M. from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on our survey. We are pleased to hear that you were taken care of in a timely manner and were pleased with the service done.

Customer Relations Manager

LW
Linda W.
07/09/2018 Category: Service
excellent
When I walked into the Dealership front door I was waited on. They gave me a car to drive
because I could not drive my car. I picked my car up the next day it was the spark plug, Everyone
was very helpful they were not in a hurry to get me out of the door. I have bought three
Hyundai's
LENEIGH F P. from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 07/09/2018

Ms. Welch,
Thank you so much for the excellent survey. We are pleased Mike met your expectations and appreciate you allowing us to earn your business. Mike takes great pride in his work, and strives to please his customers. If we can ever be of service in the future, please do not hesitate to call on us.

FM
Fred M.
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Great cars. This Sonata is our 3rd, Hyundai and will probably buy a 4th.
Ordinarily everything goes great. This is the first time (3rd. Hyundai) that I was not satisfied with quality of service.

Mr. Massey,
Thank you so much for the survey. We appreciate you allowing us to earn your business, and it seems we did not do such a great job this time.  We strive to please our customers, and it is through customer reviews like yours were we see how to improve. If we can ever be of service in the future, please do not hesitate to call on us, we would love the opportunity to earn your trust back.

Hurst, TX
2017 Hyundai Veloster
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Still waiting
This service shop is not reliable. Hyundai cars are a great brand. Take yours anywhere else for service.
DOUGLAS E G., Service Director from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 07/08/2018

Hello my name is Eric Green and I'm the Director at Hyundai. I will be looking into your visit first thing Monday morning.

greend2@autonation.com
DOUGLAS E G., Service Director from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 07/09/2018

Hello, I dug into your visit and found out all the details. The hold up is in the paint shop. Turns out that there has not been very many Veloster that have need any paint repair and they need to order the paint for that paint code to insure a match on color. I have contacted the paint shop directly and applied positive pressure on getting this done for you. You should be hearing from your service advisor as soon as it is complete. I'm sorry for the delay and we will get this corrected. Mike will work with out on the pricing for your inconvenience. Thank you for bring this to my attention.

GB
George B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/07/2018 Category: Service
2nd oil change
Good,friendly services.
TIFFANI B M. from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on our survey. We are pleased to hear you recieved friendly service. We appreciate the great overall rating that you have given us regarding your previous visit.

Martha H.
Bedford, TX
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Great
TIFFANI B M. from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We appreciate the positive comments and the great overall rating that you have left us regarding your previous visit. If there is anything that we can do for you in the future please let us know how we may be of assistance.

RK
Reginald K.
Euless, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Good Advice
following the recommendations by the service advisers has kept my Sante Fe running great

Thank you for giving us your feedback on our survey. We are pleased to hear that the advisors are assisting you in keeping a healthy vehicle. We appreciate the great overall rating that you have given us regarding your visit.

Bedford, TX
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
all around good experience

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We appreciate the feedback that you have given us regarding your prior visit with us. If there is anything that we can do for you in the future please let us know how we may be of assistance.

Saiful H.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Wrong diagnosis and charged
The initial diagnosis of the issue was wrong and got charged for it. That didn't solve the issue they did more diagnosis and found out that it was a different problem that was causing the original issue however I was charged for the ordinal fixes which really didn't solve the problem.
DOUGLAS E G., Service Director from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 07/06/2018

Hello, my name is Eric Green and I'm the director of Hyundai. I will look into your visit and speak to your service advisor.

Decatur, TX
2018 Hyundai Kona
Review NRH
The serviceman that greeted me was exceptional. My complaint about this dealership is the receptionist never answers the phone and it's not easy getting a hold of anyone. This was my first visit for my brand new Kona I had just recently purchased. The only complaint about my oil change service was they offered a complimentary vaccum and car wash. My car came back and they didn't even vaccum it and did a sorry job washing it. I was looking forward to this complimentary wash and they did a crappy job and didn't even vaccum it. The serviceman that greeted me was disappointed when I pointed it out to him and he immediately took it back for them to vaccum. I did wait another 25 minutes for the vaccum after the 1 1/2 hour oil change.

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on your visit here. We apologize about the car wash not doing a good job on your vehicle. We would like to make this right on your next visit if you give us the chance.

AH
Adriana H.
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Owner
Very friendly and clean.I came in for oil change and also advised me of a recall and got it taken care of.
LENEIGH F P. from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 07/05/2018

Ms. Haas,
Thank you so much for the excellent survey. We are pleased Taylor met your expectations and appreciate you allowing us to earn your business. If we can ever be of service in the future, please do not hesitate to call on us.

GA
Gene A.
2017 Hyundai Accent
07/03/2018 Category: Service
The people
I have enjoyed working with Tina Eddins and hope to continue.
LENEIGH F P. from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 07/04/2018

Mr. Allen,
Thank you so much for the excellent survey. We are pleased Tina met your expectations and appreciate you allowing us to earn your business. Tina takes great pride in her work, and strives to please her customers. If we can ever be of service in the future, please do not hesitate to call on us.

DN
Daniel N.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Quick and Professional
Had a new Tech, Taylor Ridgeway. He did a great job. He recognized that I had a Service Contract on my new Santa Fe before I even had the chance to tell him. Fast service. Received a call when the car was ready. The cashier had the paperwork already marked no-charge in keeping with my Service Contract. No castle....just smiles. I will be back!
LENEIGH F P. from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 07/03/2018

Mr. Norris,

06/30/2018 Category: Service
I can't wait to see your improvements to the waiting area.
The staff is very friendly and, I feel I can trust them.
DOUGLAS E G., Service Director from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 06/30/2018

Hello my name is Eric Green and I'm the Director for Hyundai. You are 100% correct on the entry road. We just had a meeting and have already put in motion having that other dealership move thous vehicle somewhere else. As far as the waiting area it is back in use once again and we should not have anymore issues from that. We had to have the A/C unit directly above it replaced and while doing so it filled that room up with smoke and debris. I'm very sorry about how your visit went and your service advisor willreach out to you as well. This score is his pride and joy. Have a great weekend and we will speak shortly.

PS
Pamela S.
06/29/2018 Category: Service
My service included a vacuum & car wash
Very friendly staff
LENEIGH F P. from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 06/30/2018

Ms. Speed,
Thank you so much for the excellent survey.  We are pleased we met your expectations and appreciate you allowing us to earn your business.  If we can be of service in the future, please do not hesitate to call on us.

Jeffrey S.
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Great service center
Grear service center. Customer service is very good! Will be back again

Mr. Sheridan,