Overall Rating 4.487802/5Overall Rating 4.487802/5Overall Rating 4.487802/5Overall Rating 4.487802/5rating 4.487802
Overall Rating 2.02439/5Overall Rating 2.02439/5rating 2.02439rating 2.02439rating 2.02439

DT
Damani T.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Very Friendly and Excellent work on my car. I love it. Thank you
Very Friendly and Excellent work on my car. I love it. Thank you

Watauga, TX
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Service was great BUT.......
Being forced to write a review stinks. I should be able to rate the service without a review, Next time a good associate won’t get rated:
TIFFANI B M. from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We appreciate the great overall review that you have given us. We look forward to assisting you with any car needs in the future that you may have.

Robert H.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
Courteous
Everyone was helpful

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We appreciate the great overall review that you have given us regarding your previous visit with us. We look forward to assisting you in the care of your car.

Doris R.
Irving, TX
Quick and easy
I love how I can just come in and I'm taken care of. They make sure you're comfortable and up to date with what's going on with your vehicle. Staff is great!
TIFFANI B M. from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know a little bit about your experience here at our location. We are pleased to hear that you are comfortable on your visits and we can get your car up to date. We look forward to being able to assist you in the care for your car in the future.

GB
George B.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
3rd oil change
Quick, friendly service.

Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback on your 3rd oil change. We are pleased to hear that you have received quick and friendly service on your visit. We look forward to assisting you with your car needs in the future.

11/13/2018 Category: Service
Car Wash and vacuum
Glad I can make an appointment for service and be out in an hour. Great dealorship, but I'm not happy without my CD player. The car also sits too low, and I today I hate the 39 degree snow buzzer. Rediculous waste of $. I finally figured out how to turn off all the other buzzes!!!!!

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey with your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you were able to make that appointment and get in an out in an hour. We look forward to assisitng you in the future.

PG
Paola G.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Loving my Hyundai
I had a really good experience, great customer service, fast and convenient. Thank you for giving back my car cleaned, after an oil change ;)
TIFFANI B M. from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We appreciate the great overall review that you have given us and all the positive feedback. We are pleased to hear that your service was fast and convenient and we look forward to assisting you with any car needs you may have in the future.

11/11/2018 Category: Service
Fast and great service
My car was taken care of and in a timely manner. I've had no issues since my car was returned to me and it is functioning better, as it should, since I brought it in.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us here at our location. We are pleased to hear that your car is functioning better than it was upon arrival. We appreciate the great overall review that you have given us regarding your previous visit. We look forward to assisting you with any of your car needs in the future.

VN
Viorca N.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
I
I
TIFFANI B M. from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 11/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We appreciate the great overall review that you have given us. We look forward to being able to assist you with your car needs in the future.

RP
Robert P.
Arlington, TX
2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Great review
The service was great and the time to service the Tucson was on time,
Many Thanks,
Bob Poppelreiter
TIFFANI B M. from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We are pleased to hear that they were able to service your vehicle and do all that on time. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Laurie M.
Southlake, TX
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Advise
I drive very few miles and needed advise on service neede based on time not miles. Very helpful staff, pleased with their recommendations.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know a little bit about your visit. We are pleased that we were able to answer your questions based off of time not miles.

FP
Francesco P.
2017 Hyundai Accent
First Hyundai service
Very professional, fast and quality service. Special thanks to Tina Eddins, she was always there to help me.

Thank you for taking the time to tell us a little bit about your experience here at our location. We are proud to hear that Tina took care of your car needs on your visit. If you need anything in the future regarding your car please let us know how we may be of assistance.

CF
Cassandra F.
VERY HELPFUL AND NICE
THE GIRL WHO CHECKED ME IN WAS SO NICE AND HELPFUL. I WAS VERY PLEASED AND WILL ALWAYS COME BACK HERE FOR SERVICE.

Thank you for letting us know how your visit with our service department went. We are pleased to hear that Tina was helpful and nice to you upon your check in. We look forward to being able to assist you with your car needs in the future.

Dallas, TX
2016 Hyundai Azera
Awesome service
Everyone is always so nice and I always have a wonderful experience. :)

Thank you for taking the time to let us know a little bit about the service experience that you had. We are pleased to hear that you had a wonderful time at our location. We look forward to being able to assist you in the future with your car needs.

Richard H.
Bedford, TX
Elentra Hyundai Review
Service technician was very friendly and helpful.

Thank you for letting us know how your visit with our service department went. We are pleased to know that you were treated in a helpful and friendly manner. We look forward to assisting you with any car needs you may have in the future.

SP
Sandra P.
Houston, TX
2011 Hyundai Elantra
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Great service and support!
Michael provided a great service experience! He listened, took care of my concerns and provided the best support!

Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback on our survey. We are pleased to hear that Mike took such good care of you on our visit. We appreciate everything you had to say regarding your previous stop by.

2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Outstanding

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We appreciate the great overall review you have given us regarding your previous visit. We look forward to assisting you with any car needs you may have in the future.

Trophy Club, TX
2016 Hyundai Equus
Taylor a big help
Taylor helped me get my warranty claim handled and when I bought a front license plate mount, he even installed it himself. Great service!

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey with some feedback. We are pleased to hear that Taylor took such good care of you on your previous visit. We appreciate all the great things you had to say regarding your encounter with us and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Randall G.
11/04/2018 Category: Service
Service visit
Allen always helps us and he is very professional, efficient, and not “pushy” at all. Thank you!
TIFFANI B M. from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us some great feedback regarding your visit. We are very pleased that you were treated in a professional manner and that the advisor did not push you to any services to be done. We appreciate all you had to say regarding your previous visit and we look forward to seeing you on the next time around.

GA
Gene A.
2017 Hyundai Accent
11/04/2018 Category: Service
The People and their attitude
Fast, efficient

Thank you for taking the time to let us know a little bit about your experience here at our location. We are pleased to hear that you were met with fast, efficient, and positive attitudes. We appreciate the great overall review that you have given us and we look forward to assisting you in the future.