Overall Rating 4.0425532/5Overall Rating 4.0425532/5Overall Rating 4.0425532/5Overall Rating 4.0425532/5rating 4.0425532
Overall Rating 2.2553204/5Overall Rating 2.2553204/5rating 2.2553204rating 2.2553204rating 2.2553204

Avram B.
Skokie, IL
08/18/2019 Category: Service
Tires
My car was making a noise. They diagnosed it as a tire problem and didn't try to sell me on tires when I said I wanted to check prices elsewhere

Rolling Meadows, IL

Neil M.
Chesterton, IN
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Routine maintenance is easy. I schedule an appointment, drop my car off and check in with the service advisor at 7am, courtesy van takes me to work and the service is completed by noon and I pick up my car at lunch. Very convenient.
Christopher A A. from Autonation Hyundai O'Hare responded on 08/16/2019

Robert M.
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellant service
I got a nail in my tire and needed it fixed right away....this service center actually answered my call and made an appointment for me right away...instead of slamming on hold and forgetting me. As soon as I drove in I received a greeting and a smile from Robert Oberding. I will be back for the service on my Tucson.
Christopher A A. from Autonation Hyundai O'Hare responded on 08/13/2019

Mount Prospect, IL
2007 Hyundai Elantra
08/12/2019 Category: Service
I have received excellent service for my Elantra
Christopher A A. from Autonation Hyundai O'Hare responded on 08/13/2019

2012 Hyundai Tucson
08/10/2019 Category: Service
Recall
They are always on time and polite
Christopher A A. from Autonation Hyundai O'Hare responded on 08/12/2019

SL
Sam L.
Elk Grove Village, IL
Very pleased
I purchased my Sonata at AutoNation in DesPlaines and have used AutoNation for service on a regular basis. I have been very pleased with the service provided. Robert has been my service advisor for most of my appointments. Robert gets the service completed in the time promised and explains the service that was performed.
Christopher A A. from Autonation Hyundai O'Hare responded on 08/10/2019

RO
Rosemary O.
Another Great Visit for Service at AHO
Bob Oberding is my go-to guy for service at Autonation Hyundai O'Hare. My 2013 Hyundai Elantra is still going strong. I will continue having my Elantra serviced here.

Sarah M.
Des Plaines, IL
Great experience!
As always, Bob is great! Very satisfied!

Joanne D.
Rosemont, IL
2015 Hyundai Veloster
Regular Maintenance
Staff members are always polite and helpful in explaining what does or does not need to be serviced each time I go in. Service area itself is always clean as well. Have been a customer for a while now and plan on continuing to be one.

08/08/2019 Category: Service
Good service and friendly staff.
Good job

Marilyn H.
Franklin Park, IL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Good Management
I always find my way back to AutoNation because of Bob O’s excellent rapport and good overseeing of work done with my vehicle. Easy to schedule on line and I’m always thanked for coming back. That acknowledgment of my continued business is important but so often missing from dealerships

MF
Michael F.
Quick and Easy
Dropped our Tucson off for the first service. Was quoted 2 hours, received a call an hour later saying the car was ready for pick up.
Christopher A A. from Autonation Hyundai O'Hare responded on 08/08/2019

VM
Vincent M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Excellent oil change
Quick and efficient, don’t try to push extras
Christopher A A. from Autonation Hyundai O'Hare responded on 08/08/2019

SG
Sue G.
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
Service people are great.
Christopher A A. from Autonation Hyundai O'Hare responded on 08/06/2019

Des Plaines, IL
2014 Hyundai Tucson
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Very good
Had very good service and it was done very well and quickly .
Christopher A A. from Autonation Hyundai O'Hare responded on 08/03/2019

KE
Kelly E.
Always great care
The team at O’Hare Hyundai are top notch.

TU
Thomas U.
08/01/2019 Category: Service
The engine on my Sonata froze and was covered by Hyundai extended warranty. They quickly replaced the engine, paid for a rental car, and fixed several not-related issues at no cost to me.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great Sales & Service
Sales: My first ever new car purchase was through Autonation Hyundai O'Hare. The sales staff was very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. Everything about the purchase when smoothly.

Service: I've always done my own maintenance and small repairs on my older vehicles but being that this was my first new car I decided to use the Autonation Hyundai service department. The staff in Service is also very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. They have done all of my regular "required" maintenance. Any "optional" maintenance is thoroughly explained and "suggested", not "pushed". Above normal maintenance I've only had one issue with the car. The service department handled it quickly and without hassle.

I am very happy with both Sales and Service at Autonation Hyundai O'hare and have recommended them to friends and family.