4.6

DJ
Derrick J.
01/12/2020
Customer Service and low price
Danny and his team does a great job and the customer service is great and the prices are fair.

Dennis S.
01/07/2020
Honest, fair price, friendly
We have been going to Aztek for years and feel they have been honest and fair. No problems with their repairs.

Jonathon S.
Chrysler 200
12/25/2019
Customer service and prices
The staff was friendly and helpful!! Good prices and timely!

Maria M.
Lexus LS 430
12/23/2019
Friendly and helpful!
I was extremely impressed with how friendly and helpful the crew was. They were able to repair my vehicle and my tire immediately. Their prices are extremely reasonable.

Daniel M.
12/07/2019 Category: Service
Daniel said the business was fine. He said he liked how they worked.

Deborah P.
Nissan Murano
11/22/2019
I am an avid fan of Aztec
I have been with Aztec for many years and they are the only ones who I would trust with my car. I don't have to worry about being scammed or taken advantage of. I know that my car is in excellent hands.

PH
Pablo H.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
10/14/2019
Punctuality,honesty, well trained techs.
Technician explained to me the new technologies used on today’s cars, and how they, as a technician have to stay updated in order to serve us better. He explained about the electronic modules and how they work on my car.

EG
Estelle G.
Chevrolet Uplander
10/09/2019
Overheating engine 2008 Chevy Uplander
My car was overheating draining antifreeze in September 2019 and they did a good job. Diagnostic fee was waived after repairs.

MV
Maria Teresita V.
Buick Enclave
09/28/2019
Knowledgeable
Very respectful and they were able to fix my car to pass the emission test. Kept me up to date on any issues they were having.

Carlos C.
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/24/2019
Repair
Very courteous and job well done

Honda Accord Coupe
09/13/2019
I love this shop! Everyone is always very nice & helpful. Best service I've ever had at an auto shop

Miguel P.
Chevrolet Suburban
09/03/2019
Great service! Friendly people & Fair Prices
Daniel (Service Rep/GM) took care of me, he fixed an issue I had on my Suburban, had failed an Emission Test and he scanned computer to get accurate issue codes, found the problem, Repaired Catalytic Converter, a pair of Spark Plugs (Miss-fires) and a pair or catalytic converter gaskets. Very knowledgeable, and on top of that they took my vehicle to pass emission test! Very happy with results, I will definitely come back if other repairs are needed.

HR
Hector R.
Nissan Xterra
08/28/2019
Honest and well prepared technicians
Service is exellent.
And my car problem was resolved as promise.

08/19/2019
No wait time
I got there just as lunch was over. Was waited on immediately. Shortly afterwards the vehicle was ready.

Russell S.
08/14/2019
AZTEK AUTOMOTIVE SAVED ME OVER $10,000
I have been in the market to buy a reliable used vehicle on a limited budget. I thought I had finally found a car that rode well and was within my budget. Before I completed the purchase, I brought the vehicle to Aztek Automotive for a pre-purchase vehicle inspection. Danny and his team did an EXTREMELY THOROUGH inspection of the vehicle and provided a list of everything that had been recently replaced on the car and potential issues which would need to be addressed immediately (windshield wipers), within six months (new battery), within a year (strut oil boot thingy, catalytic converter), and perhaps sometime down the road (slight oil leak, which if worsens would require the removal of a timing-belt assembly). Aztek also identified numerous diagnostic codes which were not present at the dealership. While I did not end up with a car, I saved myself thousands of dollars and headaches down the road! The search continues!