Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Molly M.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Molly said that the place did what was needed, quickly, they gave good information and follow up as they always do.
Joel B., Owner from B & B Auto & Fleet Repair Inc responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you Molly for the great review!

NP
Nancy P.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/28/2019
B & B Auto Repair
I have been a B & B customer for 17 years and have always been treated very well. I have complete confidence in the work they do and the fairness in their dealings. I highly recommend B & B for all your car repairs.
Joel B., Owner from B & B Auto & Fleet Repair Inc responded on 01/28/2019

Well Kathleen what more could we ask for in a review.  Thanks so much for your continued patronage and we hope to live up to your high praise.

Joel B., Owner from B & B Auto & Fleet Repair Inc responded on 01/28/2019

Nancy, what a horrible feux pas, after that great review I wrote the wong name. I should no better than to write responses at the end of the day, I'm punchy.  Again, I apologize.

Lincoln Mark V
01/18/2019
The knowledge base, care of the car, and willing to anwer my questions are deal makers.
I have brought in my resto-mod project twice for a couple issues each time and they are informative, friendly, candid, and willing to hear out my ideas and discuss them. I have more work planned and I have more questions before we start those. I am confident the staff will do what is needed to reach my goals for the car. That is the reason I know I can be confident in bringing my car back to B & B Repair.
Joel B., Owner from B & B Auto & Fleet Repair Inc responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you for your trust with the Lincoln.  We appreciate you taking the time to do the review.  We'll look forward to seeing you again.

KW
Kate W.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
01/13/2019
Customer Service With A Personal Touch
Excellent repair work. Friendly, Cheerful, Accomplished Ownership.
Joel B., Owner from B & B Auto & Fleet Repair Inc responded on 01/14/2019

Thanks you Kate, we really appreciate that you took the time to give us such a glowing review.

SO
Sydney O.
Volkswagen Passat
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Sydney she had a diagnostic but didn't get the service done because it was too expensive. She said they didn't seem to friendly.
Joel B., Owner from B & B Auto & Fleet Repair Inc responded on 01/10/2019

Sydney, we're really sorry that we let you down.  Having looked at when you were in we know that you caught us at a bad time.  However, there is no excuse for being that way.  As for cost, we know we aren't the cheapest.  That's because we offer more than our competitors, things like guarantees on our work and parts, and free shuttle service.
Hope your car is doing well and give us another chance when you can.

Mauricio C.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Mauricio said they do the best alignments in town.
Joel B., Owner from B & B Auto & Fleet Repair Inc responded on 01/03/2019

Thanks Mauricio, it's because we have the best techs!

VT
Vivian T.
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Vivian said that the place has been taking care of her vehicle for the last twenty five years or more.
Joel B., Owner from B & B Auto & Fleet Repair Inc responded on 01/03/2019

We appreciate your support Vivian, as always.

FW
Frank W.
12/28/2018
That you guys care.
I came in with an ignition key problem. You saw other issues and fixed them without tons of calls back and forth. I understand that you also knew I would not bark about cost because I trust what you say is needs to be done does in fact need to be done sooner or later or bigger problems will occur.
Joel B., Owner from B & B Auto & Fleet Repair Inc responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you Frank, we appreciate and value your business.

TJ
Trevor J.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Trevor said they were good communicators, they provided good service and they got the job done.
Joel B., Owner from B & B Auto & Fleet Repair Inc responded on 12/21/2018

Trevo,
  Thanks for taking the time to do the review and thanks for the your continued support.

AK
Alyssa K.
Kingston, WA
Nissan Murano
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Alyssa said they were attentive and gave her explanations. She had an overall good experience.
Joel B., Owner from B & B Auto & Fleet Repair Inc responded on 12/21/2018

Alyssa, we're glad to know we were of help.

Dave R.
Port Orchard, WA
Volvo V70
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Dave said the customer service was great.
Joel B., Owner from B & B Auto & Fleet Repair Inc responded on 12/12/2018

Thank You Dave, we appreciate you taking time to leave a review.

Susan S.
Indianola, WA
12/10/2018
Excellent service!
I brought my daughter's car in to be fixed to B&B, they got me in the same day and got back to me quickly with what the problem was and what it would cost. It took a few days to get the part in and get the repairs done, during that time, the staff kept me in the loop on what was going on which was great. In the end, the repairs cost about 2/3 of what they originally quoted me, and that was including an oil change I threw in at the end! No other place I've been to does that! Great people, great service!
Joel B., Owner from B & B Auto & Fleet Repair Inc responded on 12/10/2018

Susan,
  We thank you for trusting us with your vehicle.  We're so glad that you were happy with your service and will look forward to seeing you again.

EA
Elliott A.
Jeep Pickup
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Elliot said the people are friendly and the service was good but they adjusted his clutch too tight by accident, They have since fixed that problem.
Joel B., Owner from B & B Auto & Fleet Repair Inc responded on 10/10/2018

Elliot, Sorry we didn't get it right to begin with.  We don't like that happening any more than you do.  At least our customers know that we always stand behind our product.

LW
Lisa W.
Ford Econoline Wagon
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Lisa said they didn't overcharge her for anything and she appreciates this plus, the owner who helped her was very honest and he is a people person.
Joel B., Owner from B & B Auto & Fleet Repair Inc responded on 10/08/2018

Thanks Lisa, it was a joy helping you out.

Sam B.
Volkswagen EuroVan
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Sam said that he would recommend this business for service.
Joel B., Owner from B & B Auto & Fleet Repair Inc responded on 10/03/2018

Thanks Sam!

David M.
09/12/2018
UPDate
I am the person that wrote the review for the work performed on my PT Cruiser. My base complaint was that I was quoted $60 for a coolant diagnosis and was charged $157.00 . After receiving my review Joel at B&B responded to me personally. After we discussed what happened Joel agreed to honor the original quote. He hasareed to refund the difference and I am satisfied that this was a misunderstanding so I am backing off the claims that they were dishonest. They are trying to make a satisfactory remedy.
Joel B., Owner from B & B Auto & Fleet Repair Inc responded on 09/13/2018

I'm glad we could get this rectified, thanks for updating your review David.

SK
Steve K.
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Steve said the business took him in the day before his scheduled appointment. They were able to get the work completed quickly.
Joel B., Owner from B & B Auto & Fleet Repair Inc responded on 09/13/2018

Thanks Steve, glad we were able to help.  I always stress though that we do take the time to do it right.

David M.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/11/2018
Not Honest
Called about a gurgling sound in my cooling system. I was told they could do a coolant diagnosis for $60. I made the appointment and they did the diagnosis and then charged me $160. When I challenged the price they said they never quoted me that price! Shops are reliant upon their integrity for business. I will never recommend this shop to anyone else or take another vehicle there.
Joel B., Owner from B & B Auto & Fleet Repair Inc responded on 09/11/2018

David,  we are very reliant on our integrity, it's why we've been in business for over 30 years.  The vehicle that you brought in for your son had more than one problem that we addressed for him. We have a one hour minimum for diagnosis, this is policy for us. That is why we know there was a communication break down, for that we are sorry.  However, you are forming your opinion without all the information.  Our reputation has been built upon offering great service at a fair price with a guarentee that is unsurpassed in the industry.

BE
Ben E.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Ben said he has never had any issues after the work has been done.. The work is always done very quickly.
Joel B., Owner from B & B Auto & Fleet Repair Inc responded on 09/12/2018

Ben we thank you for our review.  We're glad you are happy with the work.  Although we strive to get things done in a timely manner, we also take time to ensure everything is done right.

Tony M.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Tony said the staff does good work and they are fast.
Joel B., Owner from B & B Auto & Fleet Repair Inc responded on 09/12/2018

We havae great people who work for us, thatnk for saying so Tony.