TR
Shawnee, KS
Jaguar XJ
10/25/2019
Reliable and professional
I was referred by Craig Stephan who does all my mechanical work. I needed an alignment and Craig said B and B were excellent and reasonable. Told me Ryan was dependable and could be counted on to repair based on need, and not profit! Found out Ryan was good and honest!

Eudora, KS
10/24/2019
Friendly and knowledgeable. Great JOB
Friendly and knowledgeable. Gave good information and was kind enough to explain what was going on with car, to me. Please keep up the good work. I am very pleased with this service, and I will return.

EW
EVELYN W.
Kia Sedona
10/23/2019
quick friendly service at reasonable rate
Title says quick, friendly service at a reasonable rate. I would highly recommend service at B &B, because they do exactly that.

MELISSA C.
10/20/2019
Great service every time
Fast friendly service every time.

HH
HAROLD H.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/14/2019
Always Good Service at a Reasonable Price
As the title says, always good service at a reasonable price. If we ask him to check out something and it does not need to be done, he tells us.

GK
GINA K.
GMC Terrain
10/12/2019
New tires
Excellent service as usually. Love that we have a local garage and reliable person to help me with my needs of car/suv.

Chevrolet Caprice Police Patrol Vehicle
10/05/2019
Great Customer Service and Pricing
Excellent Service!!!! Couldn't be happier with the great customer service, and time spent to review car issues with me! Thank you Ryan! :)

Michael H.
Leavenworth, KS
Nissan Murano
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Michael said the business was nice, pleasant and tried to be on time.

JOHN H.
09/27/2019
Great place for automobile work
Ryan is a very good mechanic. have always been happy with his work and will continue to use him when i need any more done.

CHEYENNE and KYLE S.
09/27/2019
The only place I trust
The head mechanic is so sweet and helpful! We've been going there for quite some time and everyone in the building is great do deal with. I highly reccomend!

Max S.
Leavenworth, KS
09/24/2019
Prompt, Professional, courteous, would highly recommend,
Prompt, Professional, and Courteous would highly recommend.

JOHN L L.
Dodge Ramcharger
09/24/2019
Friendly and knowledgeable people
They were extremely accurate in giving an estimate on my needed repairs and got those repairs done very quickly even after the shop had an unforeseeable electrical problem. I will definitely go back to B&B for all my vehicle repair needs, and will recommend them to anyone and everyone!

AH
ABIGAIL H.
Linwood, KS
09/23/2019
Excellent repair shop!
Cannot rave enough about the service here. Always fair, honest and kind. Thank you!

MA
MICHAEL, DANIELLE A.
09/21/2019
B&B
The service I receive is always great. They are very honest and I trust them. You don’t get this kind of service, trust, and workmanship at big retailers. I would highly recommend them!

RON C.
09/17/2019
Quick Service on a tire that was in need of repair
I was pleased at the speed of getting my tire repaired. I have checked the air pressure and so far the plug is holding. Thanks to both of you for your help. Ron