Jeff M.
Buick Verano
04/15/2019
Service light on
Always do a good job with any work I need done. Very professional yet personable and know their business!

Jeff,

Thank you for taking the time to give us such an awesome 5-star review.  We look froward to working with you in the future. :)

Jessica Brannon

AC
ANDREW C.
Land Rover Discovery Series II
04/15/2019
Incredible service
Ryan is truly one of the best in the business! They will treat you like family down at B&B and provide outstanding service with the highest levels of quality and integrity.

Andrew,

Thank you for this awesome 5-star review!  Your feedback shows we are in line with our mission, World Class Qaulity, Home Town Service. It means the world to us to know that is exactly what our customers feel they are getting too. Thanks again for taking the time write us this review!

Jessica Brannon

JENNIFER and RICHARD L.
Olathe, KS
04/11/2019
Reliable, reasonable, trustworthy
B&B is the place you want to service your vehicles. You never need to wonder if you have been ripped off or told you need something you don't need. The work is professional and the pricing very reasonable. Strongly recommend this shop.

Richard and Jennifer,

Thank you for taking the time to give us an amazing 5-star review and recommendation.  We take pride in being a auto repair people can trust.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

JUSTIN C.
Tonganoxie, KS
04/07/2019
Brake install
I brought my truck in late in the afternoon and they accepted me first thing the next morning. And even offered me a ride to my home and drop the truck off for convenience. I think they did a great job with me and my truck. I’ll definitely use them again and recommend them to my friends workmates and relatives. ??

Justin,

We can't express our appreciation enough for the 5-star review.  The need for car maintenance and repair does not always come at the most convenient times so we are happy to offer our customers a ride whenever possible. We look forward to working with you again!

PL
PEGGY L.
Nortonville, KS
04/02/2019
Lifesaver!!
Very Helpful and honest, he told me my tire was not worth patching I just needed a new one. Very friendly, highly recommend.

Peggy,

Thank you for taking the time to give us this awesome 5-star review.  We are glad you came in to have the tire checked out which enabled us to provide you the best recommendation for your tire safety.

JAMES M.
03/30/2019
My truck prob.
I thought my experience was Great! Brian was very helpful in explaining the problem with my truck's ignition. Then, very expedient in getting it resolved. I thought the cost was reasonable too.

03/29/2019
Great service for a flat tire at B&B. Appreciated the quick way that it was fixed. Only complaint was that it was so smoky smelling in the waiting area.

TE
TAMMY E.
Tonganoxie, KS
Chevrolet Cavalier
03/28/2019
Great customer service!
Very friendly service! Very good at explaining what is wrong with your car and how to prevent further problems.

Max, Mary Ann S.
Leavenworth, KS
Buick LaCrosse
03/27/2019
Prompt, Professional, courteous, would highly recommend,
Prompt, professional, and courteous would highly recommend.

WR
Ward R.
Subaru Legacy
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Ward said the staff did a good job.

FH
FELTON, MARILYN H.
Mercedes-Benz ML500
03/25/2019
TRUST B&B GARAGE
B&B Garage is the ONLY place I trust to have my vehicles serviced!! Ryan as well as his late father Frank have always provided excellent service over the years! Whenever someone I know asks if I know a good mechanic the 1st thing I say is B&B GARAGE!!!!!

BA
BILL A.
Atchison, KS
03/24/2019
Highly Recommend
B&B is very dependable and thorough with service and repairs. Ryan & Jessica are always prepared when we arrive and are excellent communicators about status of our service. I especially appreciate that Ryan always reviews the service afterwards and shows me the damaged or worn out parts. This is his routine and not my special request -- that speaks volumes for his integrity and also helps me learn more about how to care for our cars. We travel about 70 miles for service, which indicates how much we value B&B. You will not find better!

RICHARD W.
Chrysler 300
03/23/2019
Once Again......
Once again, service done right the 1st time. As soon as my car gives me a heads up on something this is the mechanic i take her too.

Ken B.
Jeep Liberty
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Ken said the service is fast and accommodating. He also stated that the staff treated him very well. He commented that he is glad he found them because a business like them is hard to find.

JEFF M.
GMC Suburban
03/01/2019
Very knowledgeable
Have had several cars in there and they are always able to figure out the problem quickly and keep me on a budget with repairs. They do the work that needs done without making up other "repairs" just to inflate their revenue. AWESOME PLACE!!