GH
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Oil Change
None
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/01/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us and give us your feedback, Gerald. We'll be sure to use your responses as a form of training to make your next visit with us even better. We appreciate your business.

GF
Gary F.
06/30/2020 Category: Service
As always, had great service done in a friendly manner and on time!
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Gary! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

David C.
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Excellence
They are kind and courteous
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us, David! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

Taft, CA
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Very professional
Always courteous and on time.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us! I'm happy to see that you had a great visit, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

Karina B.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Customer service is quick and efficient
Gilbert Garcia was my service advisor and was very friendly and helpful
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 06/24/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Karina! I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Gilbert. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

Anthony S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/22/2020 Category: Service
Service does it again
As always they get the job done. My car was dropped off at Honda. Even though it’s a Hyundai and tow truck driver had the address. Joey with service searched the lot because tow company said it was there. Never go to Ayalas towing, always go to Hyundai service.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 06/23/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Anthony! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

2020 Hyundai Elantra
06/22/2020 Category: Service
Great
Great
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 06/23/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

Jose G.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Your service, attentions and warranty’s
I hope the Next tine I go to you I get out with the gold dark windows 2020 sonata
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 06/22/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Jose! We're happy to see that you had a great visit, and we'll be sure to pass this on to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

2013 Hyundai Accent
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Super service
Excellent service and respectable staff.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 06/19/2020

LE
Luis e.
06/17/2020
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 06/17/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Luis! We're happy to see that you had a great visit, and we'll be sure to pass this on to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

Dan B.
06/15/2020 Category: Service
Made it right.
After my initial problem, the customer service and all the follow up with the crew was handled very professionally. I feel that everyone involved took this very seriously and acted appropriately. Thanks for the follow up and going the extra bit to ensure my negative turned into a positive. I am very happy with the end result and my confidence has been restored.

06/15/2020 Category: Service
Loose lug nuts
One week after my 75,000 mile inspection and tire rotation I was hearing a strange noise in the front of the vehicle. I looked around the car and found nothing. I decided to check the lug nuts on the tires and found 2 of the five on the left front were finger tight. I then proceeded to check the other tires, 2 loose on right rear and 1 loose on the left front. I drive 200 miles a day for work and had just driven my wife and her son on a long drive, I am so fortunate that I discovered this problem before a tire fell off. I can not believe this happened and I can’t help but wonder how many other cars coming out of your shop have the same issue. A final torque check on each lug would have caught this. My confidence is now gone in this service center.
SANDRO D. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 06/16/2020

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to remedy the situation.  As per our conversation, we have had coaching sessions with the technician involved and have contacted the other individuals that had work done on their vehicles that day.  We also checked the calibration on the tools and reminded the entire shop of our final check process so something like your situation never happens again. Thank you for all of your input in helping us improve our business.

Donnie C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/11/2020 Category: Service
Excellent staff
Joey was great
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 06/11/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Donnie! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

Courtney S.
06/09/2020 Category: Service
Great service by David. Was contacted and updated every day on my car and when the parts were in and the expected time it would be done. Will be back!
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 06/09/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Courtney! I'm happy to see that you had such a great experience here, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to David. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

2014 Hyundai Tucson
06/07/2020 Category: Service
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 06/08/2020

CT
Carolyn T.
06/04/2020 Category: Service
Always have good, fast service when I take my car in for service.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 06/04/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Carolyn! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.