Overall Rating 4.14286/5Overall Rating 4.14286/5Overall Rating 4.14286/5Overall Rating 4.14286/5rating 4.14286
Overall Rating 1.85714/5rating 1.85714rating 1.85714rating 1.85714rating 1.85714

DJ
Danny J.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Professional services
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Danny! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

DA
Denise A.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Efficient
Went to get my 7,500 service and it was very fast and efficient.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Denise! I'm happyt o see that your visit went so well, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

GW
Greg W.
Irvine, CA
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/11/2019 Category: Service
No engine block available.
Took over 4 months for service but car performance appears to be fine.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, Greg. We appreciate your budsiness and look forward to your next visit.

Joe R.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Adrienne was very pleasant to deal with. She got my Santa Fe in and out in 90 minutes. The waiting area was comfortable with drinks and TV.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Joe! I'm happy to see that you had a great visit, and I'll be sure to pass this on to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

AR
Alberto R.
2018 Hyundai Kona
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Amazing service!
Highly recommend the Hyundai dealership to get your car serviced! Great staff and exquisite service!
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Alberto! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

Darrell B.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/06/2019 Category: Service
D. B.
I trust my service advisor, David Clark, to keep my vehicle running in excellent condition.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're happy to see that you had another great visit, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to David. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

03/06/2019 Category: Service
Routine Service and tire rotation
Relatively quick turnaround and dirty car came out clean.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 03/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

LP
Lisa P.
Scottsdale, AZ
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Joey was amazing
Joey took the time to check into my warranty, which was greatly appreciated. My car was completed in a timely fashion and the he made it possible for me to complete my errands. Everyone was pleasant! Great experience
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 03/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Lisa! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

RA
Robert A.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/03/2019 Category: Service
Got in on time got the service finished when promised.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Robert! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

RF
Robert F.
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Good service - questionable vehicles
Service was great, we’ve had our Sonata in for multiple recalls. We still have multiple electrical issues with the vehicle. I can’t say I’d recommend the brand to anyone.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, Robert. I'm sorry to see that you've had these problems with your car. I'll be sure to pass this on to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

Thomas M.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Elantra service
George Rice and his team always take great care of me!
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Thomas! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

Brar S.
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Staff
They are very helpful
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 03/01/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Brar! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

WB
Wendy B.
Wasco, CA
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Good customer service
I had a good experience at the dealer. They always provide me with good customer service
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 02/28/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Wendy! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

LL
Lex L.
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Very accommodating!!
Things took a tad longer than planned but they kept me informed with constant updates and they even have a toy room for kids! That defiantly helped my toddler pass the time. Overall great service!
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 02/27/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Lex! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

02/26/2019 Category: Service
5✴️
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 02/27/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

Colleen B.
2002 Hyundai Sonata
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Sonata 2002
Car service was done accurately and on time. I was very happy with outcome.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 02/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Colleen! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

Carrie W.
02/23/2019 Category: Service
service
pointed out the additional service needed. compeled service on time.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 02/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Carrie! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

PH
Pamela H.
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service advisors
Adrienne met me at the curb when I pulled up and was polite and courteous.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 02/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Pamela! I'm happy to see that you had a great visit, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Adrienne. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

ET
Eugenio T.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/19/2019 Category: Service
2018 Hyundai Ioniq
Very much satisfied with the prompt and efficient service!
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Eugenio! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

Debra C.
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/15/2019 Category: Service
I like that when you walk in they Acknowledge you and if there with the customer they always say I’ll be right with you
SANDRO D. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for the review.  We will make sure and share with the service staff.