Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5rating 4.2
Overall Rating 1.85714/5rating 1.85714rating 1.85714rating 1.85714rating 1.85714

James K.
2012 Hyundai Azera
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Website is poor
I don’t want to leave a critique and should not be forced to.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 04/24/2019

Thank you for your feedback, James.

Kevin S.
2012 Hyundai Accent
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Very good service
Great
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 04/23/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Kevin! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

SG
Stephanie G.
2016 Hyundai Accent
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Everyone was nice and friendly
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 04/23/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Stephanie! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Doris H.
04/20/2019 Category: Service
Service department
They were “courteous and got the job done very efficient
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Doris! I'm happy to see that you had a great visit, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Jane S.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
04/20/2019 Category: Service
Trust Hyundai not to sell you service you don' t need.
I will keep coming to you for my service needs.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Jane! I'm happy to see that you had a great visit, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

MJ
Maria J.
Shafter, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Lyft
I’m so happy that they have partnered with Lyft! I used to hate going to the automall for an oil change but now they have made it so easy.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Maria! We're happy to see that we were able to make your visits better. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to your next visit.

Darlena W.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Customer
The customer service awesome. Everyone is helpful.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Darlena! I'm happy to see that you had a great visit, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

Lamont, CA
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Very thorough and reliable
Perfect service
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us! I'm happy to see that you had a great visit, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

GW
Gina W.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly
I would recommend the car is a good product. Communication needs to be better when a customer is waiting sooooo long for the vehicle to be repaired.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiencce with us, Gina. I'm so sorry to see that your time with us has been anything less than perfect. I'll be sure to share this with my managers and service team as a form of training. We appreciate your business.

Amanda S.
Frazier Park, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Great service and pricing. I also love the way I am told about major service needs months before hand. Not everyone does this and it is really annoying to get told you need a few hundred $$ worth of service when you only come in for an oil change.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Amanda! I'm happy to see that you had such a great visit, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

HH
Hijinio H.
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service, nice staff
Fast and really good prices and discounts, staff is always nice.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 04/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

John F.
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Great Servive
I had to take my car in for to recalls, Joey in service was fantastic he got my car right in and the inspection and problems were taken care of .they always seem to want to do the right thing and do.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 04/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, John! I'm happy to see that you had a great visit with us, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Joey. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

RO
Ray O.
04/01/2019 Category: Service
service is just aversge
wont buy another hyundai
SANDRO D. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to bring this issue up.  We will work to resolve the issue by adding staff.  We will use this visit as a training tool going forward.

Jorge S.
03/30/2019
Adrienne Zepeda great service write!!
A while back I went my engine light came out and they said said it was a history code so they did not warranty out a ignition coil. This time when I went in was because of the same issue and Adrienne helped me out and warrantied out the ignition coil now I don't have any problems with the car.

03/30/2019 Category: Service
Long wait
Service is good. Just too long of a wait.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 04/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I'm so sorry to see that your visit took longer than expected, and I'll be sure to use your story as a form of training. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

GY
Gail Y.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Great service and knowledgeable staff
Outstanding
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 03/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Gail! I'm happy to see that you had a great visit, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

Maria M.
Arvin, CA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Take care of customers
The employees are real friendly, the soonest you walked into the office they said hi , they always let you know what’s going on with your vehicle and do recommendations. They have water, coffee and cookies available for the people that have to stay and wait for the service .
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Maria! I'm happy to see that you had such a pleasant experience with us, and I'll be sure to pass on your feedback to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

BN
Brad N.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai service
Great service, courteous crew! Recommend
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 03/26/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Brad! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

Marilyn L.
Tehachapi, CA
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, knowledgeable representatives.
I went to have a wheel alignment as I had just purchased new tires and I was not feeling comfortable about the way the car had been handling. The service rep had the tech do a thorough check of what may have been causing the car to behave as it did along with the wheel alignment to make sure there were no other issues. When work was completed, he explained that all was okay and that indeed my car had needed an alignment, giving me the assurance that I needed.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Marilyn! I'm happy to see that we were able to help, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our service department. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

TW
Timothy W.
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Timothy Williams
Very good service
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Timothy! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.