Overall Rating 3.9999992/5Overall Rating 3.9999992/5Overall Rating 3.9999992/5rating 3.9999992rating 3.9999992
Overall Rating 1.83333/5rating 1.83333rating 1.83333rating 1.83333rating 1.83333

SG
Sherry G.
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service
No pushy sales people. Friendly people

AA
Ashlyn A.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Joey Cortez was great. He went above and beyond to help.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Ashlyn! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

Kierstiana S.
07/12/2018
Terrible, Terrible Service
I went in for a simple part repair that is covered under warranty on Tuesday (7/3/18). Unfortunately, they did not have that part available and said it should be in by Friday (7/6/18), but that if I didn't hear from them by Monday (7/9/19) to give them a call. So by Monday I still hear nothing and around 9am i give them a call. I sit on hold for a good amount of time, only to be told that the service advisor is not available to talk to and that I need to leave my info for a call back. I left them call back info and went on about my day. Around 4pm I still had not received a call back, so I called again. Same events transpired and was told someone would give me a call back. Finally by around 6pm I got a call back and the service advisor, David, told me hopefully by Wednesday (7/11/18) my part would be in and if I didn't hear from him by 10am, to give him a call. Of course 10am on Wednesday rolls around and no word from the service advisor. I give them a call and was put on hold for an obscene amount of time to get in touch with the service advisor. After what seems like forever of being on hold, someone tells me that he is busy and they again need to take call back info and that I would get a call when he was free. Guess what?? I never got a call back. Shocker. Finally this morning I call again to get in touch with the service advisor and after being on hold for about 6 mins, I am told he is not in today, so I asked to please speak to someone else. After being on hold for about another 15 mins they get in my in touch with another person in service, Joey. He answered my call, we exchanged hello's, and I explained I needed a part. As soon as I started talking about how long I've been waiting for this part he starts saying, "hello? hello??... hello?". Meanwhile I have been in the same spot talking to all the other individuals I have at Hyundai today and had no problems with them hearing me. I even got up and started walking around thinking that maybe somehow my service did cut out. He gave me a few more "hello?"s and hung up........ I was on hold for about 20 mins just to be hung up on, awesome. I am more than DISSATISFIED with the service I have received here and do not plan on coming back ANYTIME soon until these people can get their crap together. Oh and by the way, the part that I've needed is a review mirror... I've been driving around for almost 2 weeks without one because I can't even get in touch with the right people or even get calls back when they say they will. Like I said, TERRIBLE service. It's very clear that if you're not paying money for their help, you are of no importance to this facility.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Kierstiana, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. On behalf of our team, I am SO sorry to see that this happened to you. I shared your story with my Service Manager, George Rice, and he would really love the opportunity to visit with you to get your problem solved. At your convenience, please call his direct line at (661) 837-3341. If email is easier for you, his email address is grice@bakersfieldhyundai.com. We look forward to hearing from you.

Johann L.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Great service from the service crew, Angel and Joey!
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Johann! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

Robert W.
2009 Hyundai Accent
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and Fast
Rock r e end with a wobble in the front end expected the worst form turned out only to be worn out tires. Quickly diagnosed and repaired.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Robert! I'm happy to see that we were able to help, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

NV
Nissa V.
Shafter, CA
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Compassionate Social Crew..Service with a Smile..
I Most DEFINITELY will Return For All Of My HyundaiNeeds.,Best Customer Service In Town Curtious,Compassionate All with a SMILE 😊👍Thanks HYUNDAI
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Nissa! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

Chris S.
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service, very Friendly staff.
The staff was very helpful and courteous. They made the pickup and drop off of the vehicle very easy and everything was performed in a timely manner.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Chris! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

Jamie D.
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied Hyundai Owner
Bakersfield Hyundai always takes good care of me and my car. Alfonso was attentive and helped me with the multiple services that my car needed and made sure I knew pricing and timelines so there were no surprises. I was able to take the shuttle to and from the dealer so I could get things done while my car was worked on. And of course I received my shiny clean car back once she was all tuned up.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Jamie! I'm happy to see that you had such a great experience, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Alfonso. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!

2014 Hyundai Genesis Co
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Trust worthy
I always feel I can trust the advisors when I bring my car in for service. Very friendly and knowledgeable.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us! I'm happy to see that you had a great experience, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our advisors. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

FW
Frank W.
Lake Isabella, CA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Always done right the first time!
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Frank! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

07/06/2018 Category: Service
Service is great!
I have had good communication and courteous conversation with everyone at Bakersfield Hyundai.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us! I'm happy to see that you had a great visit, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

Mario C.
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Nice employee
Great deals on cars
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Mario! I'm happy to see that you had a great visit, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Always good
Aside from being haggled multiple times to trade in my current vehicle, my experience was great. Service advisors are always friendly and helpful.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Robin! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

2005 Hyundai Tucson
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Quality Service
The moment we arrived for the scheduled appointment we were treated with courtesy and respect. They made us feel VIP's. The wait was not as long as I expected.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us! I'm happy to see that you had such a great experience, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

Rufus M.
Lake Isabella, CA
07/04/2018 Category: Service
car
Very good people to work with.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Rufus! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

Ranjit G.
Las Vegas, NV
Awesome service department
The guys who work in the service department are better than any hyundai dealer I’ve been to. I drive from Vegas to bakersfield just to get my service done and I will do it over and over again.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Ranjit! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

BW
Barbara W.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Determination
I had taken my car in several times for the same problem and they were never able to get it to repeat what was happening on the computer so was unable to know what was wrong with it. I sat down with the service manage, George Rice, and told him my problem and he was very understanding and promised that he would try to get it fixed. After calling the manufacturer, they were able to determine what part it needed and I have not had any problems since. This is what I call service and dedication to your customers!
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Barbara! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

LJ
Latoya J.
Oil Change
They took care of me!
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Latoya! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

SG
Saeid G.
06/30/2018 Category: Service
The timing
The assistant
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Saeid! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

Joel A.
06/30/2018 Category: Service
I took my car in six times for the same problem and still hasn’t got fix I have missed work six times I have to miss again because it hasn’t got six
SANDRO D. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 06/30/2018

We will be in contact shortly to discuss your concern.