Mirna C.
07/31/2021 Category: Service
Service members
Service members are always friendly and helpful.

Julie M.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/30/2021 Category: Service
Fast service
I don’t mind waiting because the service is so fast.

MA
Miguel A.
New Cuyama, CA
07/30/2021 Category: Service
Amazing!!
I love taking my car for services. They do and amazing job and they have the most amazing workers and service representatives !! They are so informative of what being done etc. They answer questions briefly and clear so we understand. They have the best customer service specially Joey every time I go he is the best!
ELIZABETH V M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/30/2021

Thsank you for taking the time to review us, Miguel! I'm happy to see that you had an excellent experience with us, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

Kimberly S.
07/28/2021 Category: Service
Epic quality customer service from everyone at Hyundai!
I’m very happy that I am a proud owner of a Hyundai because these cars are of exceptional quality, not to mention that the entire personnel at Bakersfield Hyundai are very friendly, professional, knowledgable and helpful, who treat each and every customer with respect. The entire personnel of the service department are very helpful, each service advisor listen to whatever concerns we have with our vehicle and they help us understand what service are needed. David, Joey, Gilbert have been my advisors and I’m very happy with their epic customer service skills. Definitely a 5+ star rating! Highly recommended :)
ELIZABETH V M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/30/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Kimberly! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

BE
Braulio E.
07/27/2021 Category: Service
Excellent customer service in service department
Joey is awesome in the service department goes above and beyond to take care of my vehicle
ELIZABETH V M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/28/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Braulio! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

EP
Ezequiel P.
Shafter, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/26/2021 Category: Service
Excellent services
Associates are always friendly and I always get outstanding service.
ELIZABETH V M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/26/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Ezequiel! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

LK
Lacey K.
Tehachapi, CA
2021 Hyundai Elantra
07/24/2021 Category: Service
Best service
Always go above and beyond !
ELIZABETH V M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/26/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Lacey! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

TW
Timothy W.
2020 Hyundai Ioniq Hev
07/22/2021 Category: Service
The service department is courteous, friendly, and very efficient. I enjoyed knowing that the service department will be able to my prompt service and answer all questions or Bility. They always offer a Lyft if I don’t have a ride. They are considerate and want to ensure that you have a good experience, and I do with them.

07/21/2021 Category: Service
Misleading Service Package “Deal”
Very upset that Hyundai conducts in bait & switch and misleading product description of their new car car service package (I.e. free oil changes). What their fine print is it only covers an oil change at standard mileage 7500 not the recommended mileage of 3250. Ended up paying out of pocket for a service that was described as inclusive. Shame on Hyundai business practices.
SANDRO D. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/21/2021

Timothy, thank you for taking time out of your day to speak with me.  I will make it a point to share this review on the "Hyundai programs" with my Hyundai Parts and service district manager.  I am glad to hear that my staff, particularly Elizabeth Munoz, was pleasant to work with.   I have put notes in your file as per our discussion.  I look forward to years of service and seeing you at our facility.

Calixto S.
Delano, CA
07/20/2021 Category: Service
Representatives care
Advisors go out of they’re way to help in an urgent manner.

Idk
They ight
SANDRO D. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/20/2021

Thank you for taking the time to speak with my Advisor Joey Cortez.  We are currently working to have more staff to tend to our phone lines and we hope to have a remedy implimented very soon to avoid phone delays.  We look forward to your next service visit.

TC
Tracy C.
2020 Hyundai Veloster
The people are great
Great service every time
ELIZABETH V M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/19/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Tracy! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

Catalina H.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Excelente
Very good
ELIZABETH V M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/19/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Catalina! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

AR
Adriana R.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
07/15/2021 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Every time I come here for a service on my car I’m always taken care of. Great customer service since the first day I went to find a car! Definitely recommend!
ELIZABETH V M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/16/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Adriana! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

2021 Hyundai Tucson
07/13/2021 Category: Service
Great
Fast & nice
ELIZABETH V M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/13/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

07/10/2021 Category: Service
Clean and easy to reach
The facility is well kept and the staff is easy to reach when pulling in. Getting my car checked took a while but that's to be expected on busy days. I had to call a few times to so about my car's status but otherwise it was reasonable.
ELIZABETH V M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/12/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're happy to see that you had an excellent experience with us, and we'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

07/10/2021 Category: Service