Overall Rating 4.333335/5Overall Rating 4.333335/5Overall Rating 4.333335/5Overall Rating 4.333335/5rating 4.333335
Overall Rating 1.83333/5rating 1.83333rating 1.83333rating 1.83333rating 1.83333

07/17/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service!
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

LG
Lee G.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Quick service
I dropped off my wife’s Santa Fe for service and some warranty work. Bakersfield Hyundai completes the work in a timely manner.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Lee! We appreciate your business, and we'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team.

VV
Virginia V.
07/13/2019 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE!!
On top of things every time I go for service.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Virginia! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

NL
Nancy L.
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Thorough
Joey has my car checked over for my upcoming cross country trip and took care of a software update.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Nancy! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Poor service
Very poor service.
SANDRO D. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me about your experience.  We look forward to seeing you 7/12/19 to address the other concerns you had related to a knocking noise.

SANDRO D. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/18/2019

Thank you for allowing my team to look into your concerns.  i tried to reach out to make sure everything is in order.  i will try and contact you again or you can call me at your earliest conveniernce.

661-837-3321

SP
Sandra P.
California City, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Customer service was great and maintenance was performed in a timely and professional manner.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Sandra! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

Randy R.
The staff
The staff at Bakersfield Hyundai are amazing they answer every question and they get you the best deal. They really make buying a car very comfortable and always make sure all questions are answered. I love the email reminders that are sent for maintenance that will be needed.. I find myself by sticking to this dealership for future vehicles.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Randy! I'm happy to see that you've had nothing but great experiences with us, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

Margaret W.
2018 Hyundai Kona
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Seevice
Thank you Hyundai and David Clark for the “goodwill.”
Friendly and competent staff.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Margaret! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

MN
Melody N.
2013 Hyundai Accent
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Courteous
Always get excellent service
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Melody! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

EV
Efren V.
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Consistency!
Great and consistent service
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Efren! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

Tehachapi, CA

Melvina M.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
07/02/2019 Category: Service
100,000 mile maintenance
IThe employees are on top of it. They are kind ,knowledgable and very helpful. Thank you
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/03/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Melvina! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

Jerry A.
07/02/2019 Category: Service
They are friendly and provide excellent service.
The dealer sells itself and their professional advice is always excellent when my car is serviced it is well done.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/03/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Jerry! I'm happy to see that you had another great visit with us, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

Rachel M.
2016 Hyundai Accent
07/01/2019 Category: Service
Excellent, quick service!
Recently went to get an oil change and a fuel filter. I was very pleased that it only took 45 minutes. I'll definitely be back!
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Rachel! I'm happy to see that you had a great visit, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

BU
Betty U.
07/01/2019 Category: Service
very good service
people and the services
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/01/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Betty! We appreciate your busines and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

Tehachapi, CA
06/30/2019 Category: Service
Love this dealership!
People are professional and friendly and the work is done in a timely manner!

VM
Vicki M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/29/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, helpful and very informative of your car’s needs.
Great!!!
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/01/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Vicki! I'm happy to see that you had a great visit, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

EH
Ethel H.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/26/2019 Category: Service
Always friendly and fast service.
David Clark is always ready to help with what ever is needed.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 06/27/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Ethel! I'm happy to see that you had another great visit, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to David. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

06/26/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Staff are friendly and details of everything done is explained as well as the estimated work time.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 06/26/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us! I'm happy to see that your visit went well, and I'll be sure to pass this on to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

Breanna M.
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Advisor: GILBERT GARCIA was great!
He let us know what our car needed and was very friendly. Our oil change was done in a timely manner and got us out as fast as possible.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 06/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Breanna! I'm happy to see that you had a great visit, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Gilbert. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.