Kathy M.
2013 Hyundai Accent
10/19/2020 Category: Service
Service personell
Great customer service. For 8 years George has always come through and David is an excellent service writer
ELIZABETH V M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 10/19/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Kathy! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/16/2020 Category: Service
The coffee
Everything is fine
ELIZABETH V M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 10/16/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us! I'm happy to see that you had an excellent visit. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

AA
Arcelia A.
10/10/2020 Category: Service
Great staff.
Staff is polite, and helpful. I’m always offered a ride home if I choose to return later to pick up me vehicle.
ELIZABETH V M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 10/12/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us and give us your feedback, Arcelia. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

Sandy M.
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Love Bakersfield Hyundai
The team at Bakersfield Hyundai goes above and beyond. You are greeted when you come on the property, whether you are there for sales or service. Everyone smiles and not fake smiles. But everything trickles down from the exceptional leadership of Patrick Beck and George Rice. I couldn't ask for more.
ELIZABETH V M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 10/09/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Sandy! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

2014 Hyundai Tucson
10/03/2020 Category: Service
ELIZABETH V M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 10/05/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

CK
Cole K.
10/02/2020 Category: Service
David Clark in Service
David Clark helped me out with my ac system fit my car. Best service I’ve ever received at a Hyundai dealership. Made the whole process easier.
ELIZABETH V M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 10/02/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Cole! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

2019 Hyundai Veloster
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Friendly staff super nice
ELIZABETH V M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 09/30/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

GP
Gabriela P.
09/29/2020 Category: Service
Always the same great service
Gilbert was awesome at taking care of the paperwork and setting up my Lyfts. The service men always do a great job. So happy I purchased a Hyundai because it not only comes with a reliable vehicle but great service center.
ELIZABETH V M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 09/30/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Gabriela! I'm happy to see that you had a great experience with us, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Gilbert. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

LC
Lois C.
Weldon, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/25/2020 Category: Service
The people that I have contact with (David Clark)
The service Department (David Clark)
ELIZABETH V M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 09/28/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Lois! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Derive dept disappointed
Gave false info about my tires and the safety equipment. Then said there was a problem from the factory. That problem caused a premature failure in the tire. But I had to pay for it. This is the first unfavorable visit. So I won't define them by it. I do hope it gets better in the future.
ELIZABETH V M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 09/25/2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, Christian. At your convenience, please call our Service Manager, George Rice, at 661-834-5300.

09/24/2020 Category: Service
Owner
Thanks
ELIZABETH V M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 09/25/2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

Joe P.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
09/24/2020 Category: Service
Great service/personnel!!!
They always keep informed and keep my car running good!!!
ELIZABETH V M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 09/24/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Joe! I'm happy to see that you had another great experience with us, and I'll be sure to pass this on to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

MA
Myron A.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient
It's all about great customer service -- always get it here.
ELIZABETH V M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 09/23/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Myron! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

EG
Edward G.
Shafter, CA
09/23/2020 Category: Service
The speed
I like things done fast and right . I noticed hyundai can do that. So that made me happy.
ELIZABETH V M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 09/23/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Edward! I'm happy to see that you had a great visit with us, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

Visalia, CA
2020 Hyundai Palisade
09/21/2020 Category: Service
Distance
We live in Visalia and have to travel to Bakersfield for service.
ELIZABETH V M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 09/21/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Ramon! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.