Madison W.
04/14/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional customer service
They always go above and beyond with their customers. I’m so happy with Bakersfield Hyundai!
ELIZABETH V M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 04/14/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Madison! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

Deborah S.
04/14/2021 Category: Service
Great service all around.
ELIZABETH V M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 04/14/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Deborah! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

Amanda S.
Frazier Park, CA
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hev
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Fast service done right
I love coming here because the staff is friendly and knowledgeable. They also have great prices.
ELIZABETH V M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 04/08/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Amanda! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

Michelle M.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/06/2021 Category: Service
I appreciate the fast & friendly service offered at Bakersfield Hyundai. I was able to drop off my car before the scheduled time & my car was still ready at a reasonable time including checking for recalls. Joey is a great!
ELIZABETH V M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 04/07/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Michelle! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

Ron G.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
04/04/2021 Category: Service
Great place
Awesome customer service
ELIZABETH V M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 04/05/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Ron! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

Sandeep S.
04/02/2021 Category: Service
They are doing really good job
SANDRO D. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 04/05/2021

Thank you for taking the time to take my call.  I will share your experience with my advisors.  This will help us improve our customers experience going forward; time considerations. I look forward to seeing you for your next oil change and we will complete your Tucson ABS recall while you are here as well. I will text you shortly with details about your next service  visit.

Kassandra B.
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Joey is great !!
Joey is great , super friendly !
ELIZABETH V M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 04/05/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Kassandra! I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Joey. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

Melissa W.
04/01/2021 Category: Service
Customer service
Friendly , and always keeps you updated
ELIZABETH V M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 04/01/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Melissa! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

Timothy B.
Tehachapi, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Customer service
They always make you feel welcome not just another number and they do a great work
ELIZABETH V M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 03/31/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Timothy! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

MF
Manuel F.
03/29/2021 Category: Service
Service department
Didn’t have an appointment and still got service on a timely manner.
ELIZABETH V M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 03/29/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Manuel! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

David L.
Wasco, CA
2019 Hyundai Sonata Hev
03/26/2021 Category: Service
Buy Hyundai!!
Love my 2019 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Limited! Second one I’ve leased and plan on doing it again in 2022!
ELIZABETH V M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 03/29/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us, David! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

LL
Lora L.
03/25/2021 Category: Service
Everyone makes you feel special and like family.
Love how they treat you and how they out of their way to accommodate you.
ELIZABETH V M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 03/26/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Lora! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

Carlos M.
Tehachapi, CA
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
Excellent Customer Service
I was promptly attended to upon check in. The work went quickly. The parts department helped me to understand something regarding my vehicle. Overall the service was great.
ELIZABETH V M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 03/26/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Carlos! We're happy to see that you had a great experience with us, and we'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

Todd B.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
03/25/2021 Category: Service
I had a recall on my Tucson and it was taken care of quickly and efficiently. The customer service was outstanding.
ELIZABETH V M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 03/26/2021

Thank you, Todd. We appreciate your business.

Michael D.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/23/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai Service Dept. Bakersfield
Great Customer Service by David and very reliable Vehicle.
ELIZABETH V M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 03/24/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Michael! We'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.