2083 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.0769231/5Overall Rating 4.0769231/5Overall Rating 4.0769231/5Overall Rating 4.0769231/5rating 4.0769231
Overall Rating 1.92308/5rating 1.92308rating 1.92308rating 1.92308rating 1.92308

Robert M.
2013 Hyundai Azera
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Consistently excellent service
These guys always get me in and out, recommend whatever I need, and give me a nice waiting area where people make sure I'm comfortable.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Robert! I'm happy to see that you've had nothing but positive experiences with us, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

2013 Hyundai Accent
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Always Great Service!
I always know my car is in the best of hands when I come in to get it serviced. All the employees are as kind as can be and always make sure my car is getting the treatment it needs.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're happy to see that you've had nothing but positive experiences, and we'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

Darrell B.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service and writer.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Darrell! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

01/11/2019 Category: Service
Quick and efficient service
Hyundai service dept is always great!
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! We're happy to see that you've had nothing but great visits, and we'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

Jesus D.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Staff
Great and friend staff always there to lend a hand. My service advisor was out sick and another advisor assisted me. Robert who was sick, still got in communication with me from home to make sure everything was getting repaired. That's awesome, both gentlemen were excellent.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Jesus! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

YO
Yolanda O.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Great service.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Yolanda! I'm happy to see that you had a great visit, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

JO
Jaime O.
01/07/2019 Category: Service
best service ever.
The friendliness of the workers and the professional work they do.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Jaime! I'm happy to see that you've had nothing but great visits with us, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
01/06/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied
Need some improvement with timelines, but the staff were very nice and welcoming and explained everything to me in detail and didn’t try to get me to pay for unnecessary work.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Shafter, CA
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Service visit
Great
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

01/02/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic Service
My car was repaired and returned to me quickly :)
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us! I'm happy to see that you had a great visit, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

Jerry A.
01/01/2019 Category: Service
The vehicle is one of the best I've had.
I have been totally satisfied with their service and professionalism. Every employee is courteous and friendly and my service is done quickly and I receive this every time I go their!
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Jerry! I'm happy to see that you've had nothing but great experiences with us, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

Carol S.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Battery Issue
There was a question about the battery, and the Service Supervisor had the battery rechecked! I was getting ready to go on a long trip the next day so was very thankful they rechecked the battery and it was fine! Big thanks to Joey and David!!
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 12/31/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Carol! We appreciate your busines and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

GF
Gregory F.
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Top notch
Professional. timely and attentive.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 12/31/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Gregory! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

-  Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!

2013 Hyundai Veloster
12/30/2018 Category: Service
Nice people
People are nice. Good place to sit back if you're not in a hurry

GY
Gail Y.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/29/2018 Category: Service
I go to Hyundai service not just for the service to the car but for questions and information from the person who assists me. I wait until the service is done and I am always happy with the care taken on my car.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 12/31/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Gail! I'm happy to see that you've had nothing but positive experiences with us, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
Fast and did not worry about any wait.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 12/31/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us! I'm happy to see that your visit went well, and I'll be sure to pass on your feedback to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

Melvina M.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
12/27/2018 Category: Service
M.Mull
Your great and helpful employees !
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 12/27/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Melvina! I'm happy to see you had a great visit, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

AG
Arturo G.
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Great
Great service always excellent service and great people.my service adviser Joey needs to be commended.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 12/27/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Arturo! We're happy to see that you had another great visit, and we'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Joey. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

DA
David A.
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Friendly environment
People are friendly and respectful.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, David! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

David C.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
12/24/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
They make you feel like you're part of the team,
SANDRO D. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 12/24/2018

Thank you David.  We are not able to keep the doors open without our clients.