1913 Reviews

Overall Rating 3.9999992/5Overall Rating 3.9999992/5Overall Rating 3.9999992/5rating 3.9999992rating 3.9999992
Overall Rating 1.83333/5rating 1.83333rating 1.83333rating 1.83333rating 1.83333

Courtesy and Friendliness
Overall my experiences have been great...the only complaint I have is with this last visit is the car wash was half done this time.

Staff
The staff was in a good mood, gave me a fairly reasonable estimate, and took care of my vehicle.

Good and fast service
Good

Shafter, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Great pricing, great service
I've been very happy with Hyundai since I bought my car. With all my previous cars I always went to a Jiffy Lube type of place and always felt uncomfortable. But I love your dealership and everyone is very friendly and makes me feel welcome.

Danny C.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
Hit and miss
The service is great here, but the wait time fluctuates dramatically.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Danny. I'm sorry to see that each experience you have with us hasn't always been 5-star. My Service Manager, George Rice, would love to visit with you to find out more about your time with us. At your convenience, please call him at (661) 834-5300.

Randal C.
Weldon, CA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Personal
Take outstanding service and very helpful staff
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Randal! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

Kiersten M.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Their quick and always friendly
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Kiersten! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

Alisha B.
Awesome customer service
The employee that helped me out was Joey C. He was very kind, helpful, and he kept me updated with my car.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Alisha! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

08/14/2018 Category: Service
Fast service. Did all that was needed.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

CN
Cynthia N.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Very satisfied customer
Madai was very patient and listened to all I had to say. He explained everything that was being done to my car and nothing extra was added. By this I mean he took care of the problem and I wasn’t charged an arm and a leg!
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Cynthia! I'm happy to see that you had a great visit, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Madai. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

LH
Linda H.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff!!
Customer service is excellent.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Linda! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

08/13/2018 Category: Service
Service Center
Scheduling service appointment was very easy online. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Very satisfied with the entire process.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Jessica! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

IR
Ismael R.
Friendly
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Ismael! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

Cheryl B.
2016 Hyundai Accent
good service
Great service and very friendly, also quick service. With appointments I notice a lot faster, but have not ever tried to go without appointment.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Cheryl! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

Margarita M.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
08/10/2018 Category: Service
oil change the people are very friendly
I've been coming here since 2005 and the people have been very nice and helpful. I go to Joey or David and they go out of there way to help me,
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Margarita! I'm happy to read all of your kind words, and I'll be sure to pass them on to Joey and David. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

MT
Mary T.
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Mary Terry
Friendly, professional
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Mary! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

Diann B.
Lebec, CA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Location and the level of service.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Diann! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Needs improvement
Fix your mistake
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us. I'm so sorry to see that your visit with us was anything less than perfect. At your convenience, please contact my Service Manager, George Rice, at (661) 834-5300. We look forward to speaking with you.

Ricardo R.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service experience
Parts and service employees were professional while car was being serviced. Nice waiting area.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Ricardo! I'm happy to see that you had a great visit, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

Debra B.
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Oul change
Always friendly and dont have to wait long too long.
ELIZABETH M. from Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Debra! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.