KC
Katherine C.
11/22/2019
Convenient, friendly, quick, reasonable price-- I'll be back!
I was so pleased to find Baldwin Auto online when I was searching for a place to do an oil change. They're so close to me right in Essington so very convenient. From the first phone call with Jen the owner, I was impressed with her helpfulness. She got me an appointment the day I needed it, the service was quickly done at a reasonable price. And speaking as a woman, it was a pleasure to work with her. There was no male 'attitude' that we can at times encounter in auto service places. I'm so impressed! I'll be back to them again and encourage anyone else to try them out as well.

Janet B.
Chester, PA
Lincoln MKS
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Janet said they are great and she loves them.

Clarksboro, NJ
Nissan Rogue Sport
11/15/2019
As always great service. Dropped car off had to be somewhere downtown told them what time I would be back and they had the car ready and waiting. Anytime I go I always insist that Joe the mechanic does my car. I have been going there for a very long time and Joe always seems to be on top of things. Also Jen in the office is very friendly and is very helpful.

RD
Russell D.
Conshohocken, PA
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Russell said the prices are always reasonable, service is excellent and the diagnostics are very good. The repairs were done in a timely manner and he has never had a bad experience there.

Clarksboro, NJ
09/16/2019
Great services
Great service had me in and out real quick. If you go ask for Joe to work on your car. He is quick and thorough all I had was a Oil change but they filled the fluids and check everything else

IC
Ian C.
Ford Five Hundred
09/13/2019
Inspection , tune up and transmount
took my caR in for inspection and they found issues with my Plugs wire and coil and also found my trans mount needed a bushing ,,thanks for keeping my car in good maintenance condition and running safe … Lisa and Billy your the best

VP
Valerie P.
Wilmington, DE
09/12/2019
Great job
Billy and Lisa, always take such good care of my cars, and yesterday was no exception. Great service & price, and the job was done quickly. Thanks for taking care of me Billy.

AR
Alicia R.
Folsom, PA
09/06/2019
Still Going
My old 99' Corolla was sputtering and having a hard time. But the crew at Baldwin, once again, knew just what she needed. While I have other vehicles this old clunker holds a special place in my heart. It felt like old times driving her home and I was so happy she was still with me...thanks to Baldwin.

FW
Francine W.
Philadelphia, PA
Subaru Tribeca
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Francine said she was happy with the excellent service. The employees took very good care of her vehicle and the price was fair.

Rose H.
Wallingford, PA
Honda Fit
08/23/2019
Great service!!
Baldwin’s always give me the best of service!!! I would highly recommend them for all Automotive needs!!!

DV
Dwight V.
Lansdowne, PA
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Dwight said his overall experience was good.

AF
Andrew F.
Springfield, PA
Ford C-Max Energi
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Andrew said the employees were able to accommodate him the same day. They completed the service quickly. The work was at a reasonable rate.

IC
Ian C.
Ford Five Hundred
08/15/2019
Fast and courteous service
took my Five Hundred in for inspection ,oil change and see why my AC wasn't working properly ,They got the inspection and oil change done with no problem ,He found out what was causing my AC not to work fixed that but he also found and fixed that annoying banging sound that's been driving me nuts .all of this for a very reasonable price .I couldn't be more happy this place is the best auto repair I've ever done business with

AJ
Alex J.
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Alex said he really appreciates the fast and clean service provided by this business. He said he can drop his vehicle off and they will call him when they are finished. He also said they really take care of his vehicle.

MO
Matt O.
Folsom, PA
Lincoln Town Car
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Matt said it's always good service.

RD
Russell D.
Conshohocken, PA
Chevrolet Cruze
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Russell said the employees provided thorough service. The work was done clearly and completely. The service was at a reasonable price.

Sandra M.
07/02/2019
Continued outstanding service.
There isn't much to say about a business that conti -nually provides prompt, reasonable, accurate and friendly service; except, thank you.

BP
Billy P.
Media, PA
Jeep Cherokee
06/29/2019 Category: Service
Billy said they did good work.

Linda S.
Nottingham, PA
Chevrolet Express Passenger
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Linda said the service was great. The work was done quickly. The service did not cost a lot.

DV
Dwight V.
Lansdowne, PA
Ram 3500
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Dwight said they were good and they treat him good. They take care of him. He stated he recommends this place all the time.