Overall Rating 4.6666681/5Overall Rating 4.6666681/5Overall Rating 4.6666681/5Overall Rating 4.6666681/5rating 4.6666681
Overall Rating 1.9122793/5rating 1.9122793rating 1.9122793rating 1.9122793rating 1.9122793

PS
Patrick S.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Just what you need, nothing more!
Very respectful staff...not pushy, nor do they try to sell you stuff you don’t need. I really appreciated that!

Wethersfield, CT

SG
Susan G.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Anytime I’ve gone to Balise Hyundai for service they have been honest, quick and fair in their pricing.

IS
Irvinia S.
Agawam, MA
10/21/2018 Category: Service
Took my Tuscon in for scheduled service. Sat & relaxed in waiting room during the wait. Staff was friendly & attentive. The place is bright, airy & clean, even the bathrooms. Thanks

Irvinia

Thank you for choosing Balise to service your vehicle and thanks for the 5 star review. We sure do appreciate it

Service director

thank you for your business and the 5 star review

Mark R.
Southwick, MA
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, courteous, informative and helpful
An excellent service department! Thanks Stephanie Tindell! Your professionalism is greatly appreciated!

Mark

Thank for very much for the kind words. I will be sure to pass them on to Stephanie. thank you for your business

KW
Kevin W.
Wilbraham, MA
Paintless dent removal
Very professional and courteous. Very satisfied with outcome

Kevin

I am happy to see the 5 star review. Thank you for your business

FB
Francis B.
Feeding Hills, MA
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Good service, as I have come to expect.

Francis

I am happy to hear we continue to give you the service you expect. Thanks for the business

Jennifer M.
Palmer, MA
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Great!!
Nick is great! I can always count on him for wonderful service. Thank u

Jennifer

I will be sure to pass on your kind words to Nick. I am happy to hear he does a great job for you

WP
William P.
Windsor Locks, CT
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Always there for me!!
Every time that I need to have my car serviced, it is just before a long trip. Some how the team at Balise always manage to
"squeeze" me in and get my car serviced before I take it on the long trip. I LOVE Balise!!!

William

I am happy to hear we are able to accomodate you, it is our pleasure. Thank you for the review and your business

Mark S.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Just bought our first Hyundai and the service center was able to change my appointment and get the service work done much sooner. Also, Salesman Chris Nargi came by and asked how i was doing with my new car. He is very personable
ROBERT T. from Balise Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Mark,

I am glad we were able to accomodate you, thank you for your business.

DK
Debra K.
Debbiek
Overall service experience was excellent.
ROBERT T. from Balise Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Debra

Thank you for your business. I hope we can give you 5 star service on your next visit.

East Longmeadow, MA
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Balise Hyundai is a well-managed dealership.
Everyone is polite; everything is clean and neat in the waiting area, including rest rooms.

Work is started on time and completed in a timely manner.
ROBERT T. from Balise Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you very much for the kind words and most importantly your business, we really appreciate it.

FM
Francis M.
East Longmeadow, MA
Very satisfied
The staff is friendly and professional

Francis

Thanks so much for your business, we appreciate you choosing Balise

LK
Lawrence K.
Huntington, MA
10/15/2018 Category: Service
GO BALISE
I have been through three NEW Balise cars, and many, many years of Balise Service. They have ALWAYS been there and ALWAYS give me peace of mind no matter what.

Lawrence

We really appreciate your loyalty to Balise. lokking forward to may more years of a great relationship.

EB
Elizabeth B.
Longmeadow, MA
Tucson service
Maintenance was performed in a swift manor

Elizabeth

thank you for choosing Balise to service your vehicle. Thanks for the 5 star review

HP
Howard P.
Ellington, CT
Great Auto Servicing and Even Better Customer Relations
As always, the team at Balise helped me with a small problem and got things working again in record time. I can’t say enough about how well you treat your customers, which I appreciate more than you can imagine given the poor customer service standard that most businesses offer these days. Even your voicemail system is efficient and a customer spends minimal time getting through to a human instead of speaking to several robots that can’t understand the problem your trying to describe. Keep up the good work.

Howard

WOW!! What a great review. We truly appreciate your business. Thanks for servicing with us!!

10/14/2018 Category: Service
Excellent and fast service!

Thank you for your business and the 5 star review

Stay away!!!!
So I have had my car in 3 times for the same issue. I was told it was a spark plug. They changed the plug and issue came back. I was then told it was carbon in the motor. At 30,000 miles? They did a carbon cleaning and returned the vehicle. Guess what same issue. Car was brought back and I was told it was a bad ground and it was fixed. So far so good but: after I inspected the car I found a brand new bolt on a used coil? I went right done the to deal and spoke with Bob. He got the tech who worked on my car and we went to look. At first he denied changing a coil and said he lost the original bolt. So why did we take it off? Then he admitted he pulled a coil off a car in the lot to see if it would fix the problem. REALLY at a dealership? It was a used coil from a car with unknown miles. They immediately scrambled and pulled a new coil and bolt off a car in the showroom. So was it carbon that I got charged 129.99 to clean or was it the coil? I believe I should be refunded the 129.99 for inconvenience of dealing with subpar service work. Nick and Bob were great when it came to customer service making sure I had a car to drive over the 2 week process and multiple trips back to the dealer. This review does not reflect there beliefs but they should be ashamed of the service department for this bait and switch tactic. I still can’t believe they would pulled used parts off a car and put them in a customers car. Shame on them.

Unsure
Don’t want to make comments until after vehicle is returned and see what the outcome is.
ROBERT T. from Balise Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for taking my call!! Please accept my sincere apologies for having to come back a second time. It is our goal to fix all vehicles during the first visit, however in rare instances things dont always go according to plan. I  will personally  drive your vehicle tonight as we discussed and will be in touch with you tomorrow ! Once again I am very sorry. If there is anything I can do please don't hesitate to reach out.

413-735-6470