1934 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.7254914/5Overall Rating 4.7254914/5Overall Rating 4.7254914/5Overall Rating 4.7254914/5rating 4.7254914
Overall Rating 1.9215686/5rating 1.9215686rating 1.9215686rating 1.9215686rating 1.9215686
Latest Review 25 minutes ago

2010 Hyundai Sonata
08/16/2018 Category: Service
The problem (oil leaking) was very promptly diagnosed. The repairs required the Sonata be kept overnight, and the job was completed by the next morning as promised. All service staff were extremely attentive and competent.

DF
David F.
Huntington, MA
2013 Hyundai Genesis
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Inspection sticker
Need to perform on site inspection stickers
ROBERT T. from Balise Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

David,

Thank you for your business and the review

BC
Barnett C.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
There has to be MORE STARS THAN 5!!!!!...
WHY AREN'T THERE EVER ANY MORE THAN 5-STARS!?!?!? ...HYUNDAI...PUT MORE STARS ON HERE FOR BALISE HYUNDAI OF SPRINGFIELD...ESPECIALLY FOR NICK IN SERVICE!!!!!!!!! I needed an oil change, a tire checked, and a noise checked...they finished my oil change quickly and efficiently, found i needed a tire, they didnt have one, coordinated with local tire guy, had them stop in to drop a tire off for me, replaced my tire, found the noise concern i had to be a lower steering shaft but is still in tact, i kno im NOT GOING TO DIE, so i took my car as they ordered the part, set another schedule to get me back and i will be back, and im back on the road...TRUE DEFINITION OF EFFICIENT HERE PEOPLE....BUY A CAR FROM THESE GUYS & GET IT SERVICED HERE TOO!!!...AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROBERT T. from Balise Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Barnett,

WOW what a review thank you so much!! More importantly thank you for choosing Balise Hyundai for your service needs, we truly appreciate it!

Brian M.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Nick and service
Without Nick police would be lost for service he keeps things running in together

Brian,

Thank you for the review and your business. I am glad Nick took good care of you.

AR
Aida R.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai service
They went above and beyond to ensure my needs were met as it relates to my vehicle and they were prompt

Aida,

We really appreciate you choosing Balise for your service needs. Thank you for your business and the review.

PC
Patricia C.
Chicopee, MA
08/13/2018 Category: Service
My tire.
Customer service is always A+ here. The only complaint I have is that previous to my last visit I kept having a problem with my tire losing air every couple of weeks. I asked them to check the tire and was told there was no problem with the tire. On this visit I asked about the tire again because I kept losing air in the tire the same as before. The young man I think his name was Ed said they would check it out. Well they found the issue. A NAIL IN MY TIRE!!!! How did they not see this the last time I was in. Ed said they could fix it and was nice not to charge me. Thank you for finding the problem. Thank you Ed.

Patricia,

I want to apologize they did not correct the issue on the first visit, however I am happy to hear Ed took good care of you. Thank you very much for your business and the review.

RP
Robert P.
South Hadley, MA
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
The customer service was great, everyone I spoke with was very friendly. The time it took was spot on to what they told me it would be.

2016 Hyundai Veloster
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Awesome job
Will definitely continue to bring my car to you guys for service needs.

LA
Lindsay A.
Chicopee, MA
08/10/2018 Category: Service
So Accommodating
I came in for my oil change appointment and I had damage to my tire. They accommodated me to not only replace my tire but also did an alignment and did multiple other replacement for me without it being part of my appointment. Such great customer service!!!

JY
Joyce Y.
Wilbraham, MA
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Maintenance Team
Friendly, efficient, knowledgeable team members and a clean pleasant atmosphere.
ROBERT T. from Balise Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Joyce,

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with Balise, we appreciate it.

GS
Gary S.
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
08/07/2018 Category: Service
I always bring my vehicles to Balise for service because they always do a great job!

Gary,

Thank You for your business, the kind words and the 5 star review.

LK
Lisa K.
Granby, CT
2011 Hyundai Elantra
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Brian H.
He did such a remarkable job making sure my car was fixed. He made sure I had a loaner and also checked in with me after the car wash as fixed.

Lisa,

Thank you very much for your business and the 5 star review, we really appreciate it.

Service director

GP
Gabor P.
Fix the junk.
Take the car back. If it stalls or the transmission jerks or will not run right someone will be killed.

Gabor,

Please reach out to me at a time good for you. I would be more than happy to go for a test drive with you, so you can show me what is happening with your vehicle.

Respectfully,
413-735-6470
rtufano@baliseauto.com

CK
Carol K.
Hadley, MA
Very efficient!
Nice job. Would always go there for service but live too far away.

Carol,

Thank you so much for the review and for your business.

Robert B.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Good service, friendly people.
The people are friendly. Service is dependable. I feel safe riding in our vehicle as serviced by them. I sometimes wish the price of service were lower.

Robert,

Thank you very much for your business and thank you for the review

Service director

Linda S.
Agawam, MA
08/05/2018 Category: Service
Very clean, plesent and they take you right away.
Also very nice
ROBERT T. from Balise Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Linda,

Thank you, we appreciate your business and the 5 star review.

WD
Wayne D.
Palmer, MA
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Oil service and general inspection
Excellent service, and all service people were pleasant and courteous,Wayne
ROBERT T. from Balise Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Highland Beach, FL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
I was greeted promptly when I drove in for service and they explained what I needed to have done and it was done in a timely manner. Everybody in service was extremely cordial and answered any questions that I had .

Mrs Houser,

Thank you very much for the kind wors and the 5 star review, more importantly we thank you for your business.

JV
Julio V.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Great
Frendly and professional

Julio,

Thank you very much for your business and the great review

FM
Francis M.
East Longmeadow, MA
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Not my 1st time
My experence with each visit seems be consistent, 5stars.

Francis,

Thank you very much for your business. We look forward to giving you 5 star service on all of your visits.