Overall Rating 4.6825406/5Overall Rating 4.6825406/5Overall Rating 4.6825406/5Overall Rating 4.6825406/5rating 4.6825406
Overall Rating 1.888893/5rating 1.888893rating 1.888893rating 1.888893rating 1.888893

SL
Steven L.
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Thorough and on time with a fair price.

Joyce D.
02/16/2019 Category: Service
They were waiting for me when I arrived. Very courteous.
I received excellent service from staff. Very professional

Melinda M.

Gary S.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Professional and personable
Service Advisor Stephanie was very pleasant and professional.
Was able to answer and address my concerns.

Mary S.
Southampton, MA
02/14/2019 Category: Service
tire repair
replaced my flat tire and gave me recommendation for next service

VP
Vincent P.
Suffield, CT
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Second Annual Service
2nd Yr Service was completed at a reasonable price.

Suffield, CT
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Balise Service
Balise people are courteous and friendly

Agawam, MA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Oil Change and tire rotation
Fair service. No great personable people that do the intake on vehicle. No personality
ROBERT T. from Balise Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

I am sorry you did not get the service you expected. I will review your comments with my staff and use as a coaching oppurtunity to make us better. Regarding the filters it is our job to let you know what is needed for your vehicle at certain time and mileage intervals. It is your choice whether you choose to have these items addressed. If I can be of further assistance or you have any questions regarding your visit please dont hesistate to call. Thank you for your business

413-735-6470

HS
Hermione S.
Feeding Hills, MA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Excellent fair priced service
Service writer, courteous, business-like & friendly. Service completed in a timely manner and was priced fairly. Balise, as usual, provided good workmanship and value.

WP
William P.
Windsor Locks, CT
Always there for me!!
Every time I make an appointment Balise goes out of the way to make sure that they can fit me in.
While I'm waiting, the employee that sold me the Tucson will great me and come over and chat for a bit.

AC
Audra C.
Ludlow, MA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Friendly staff
During my recent visit the staff was so friendly. I like this dealership because they make sure your car is done on time and they even gave me a ride to a local lunch spot so I wasn’t stuck waiting on my car. I had done a previous review and was disappointed after being overcharged for a service item. While that issue still isn’t resolved, this visit was much better.
With that said, my tire pressure light has been on since the last time they worked on my car. The service manager had previously scheduled my car to come back but after I noticed he was going to charge me $100 to look at it?! I got so upset I didn’t bother with that follow up. How can you work on my car, cause a light to come on and then charge me to look at it? Bad practice if you ask me.
I will do my regular maintenance at the dealership since the rest of the staff is so nice, but will not go there for anything else. It’s a shame.

Quick service
Courteous personnel

GS
Gert S.
Longmeadow, MA
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Balise: Certainly a pleasure to enjoy reliable & friendly service.

PF
Paul F.
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Service was performed quickly and repair diagnosed correctly and fixed.

02/08/2019 Category: Service
Efficient and Courteous
I was able to get my corncerns with my vehicle addressed the same day and vehicle was inspected thoroughly for other possible recommendations of things vehicle needed. They we’re nice and helpful.

Granby, MA
02/07/2019 Category: Service
quick in and out
Always quick in and out service.

EK
Evelyn K.
Easthampton, MA
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Have been very satisfied with service till now
Car returned to us with noisy fan

Brian M.
Easthampton, MA
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Smooth Sailing
I have been using Balise for nearly a year now and havent had any problems

Agawam, MA
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Quick service and helpful/accommodating people.
ROBERT T. from Balise Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you very much for servicing with Balise Hyundai

Matthew M.
West Springfield, MA
02/01/2019 Category: Service
People
Good
ROBERT T. from Balise Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Matt