Overall Rating 4.4772736/5Overall Rating 4.4772736/5Overall Rating 4.4772736/5Overall Rating 4.4772736/5rating 4.4772736

JY
John Y.
New Haven, CT
08/21/2019 Category: Service
NICHOLAS W H. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 08/23/2019

THANK YOU FOR SERVICING WITH US HERE AT BALISE HYUNDAI FAIRFIELD .

West Haven, CT
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept. not on the same page as Service Desk Advisor.
First time not satisfied with service dept.
NICHOLAS W H. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 08/23/2019

GOOD MORNING I AM EXTREMELY SORRY THAT WE COULD PERFORM YOUR SERVICE IN A MORE TIMELY MANNER . WE WILL BE MAKING SOME CHANGES WITH STAFFING TO BETTER SERVE OUR CUSTOMER . PLEASE REACH OUT TO ME DIRECTLY WHEN YOU ARE READY TO HAVE THE OTHER SERVICE ITEMS REPLACED . MY DIRECT LINE IS 203-659-5240 THANK YOU , NICK

Norwalk, CT
2012 Hyundai Tucson
08/13/2019 Category: Service
You must be kidding
Took a week to get a fuel pump replaced with no explanation whatsoever. And I have to bring the car back overnight for the recall notice. It would seem they could get the work done at once but then again the car is not mine but one of my children. I am a Lexus person myself where customer service is well understood.
NICHOLAS W H. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 08/13/2019

THANK YOU FOR SERVICING WITH US AT BALISE HYUNDAI OF FAIRFIELD  . I WOULD PERSONALLY LIKE TO APOLOGIZE FOR OUR LACK OF COMMUNICATION .  WE SHOULD HAVE EXPLAINED TO YOU WHEN THE APPROVAL WAS GIVEN THAT IT WOULD TAKE 2-3 DAYS TO GET PART IN . WHEN THE PART ARRIVED WE SHOULD HAVE LET YOU KNOW IT WAS HERE AND WHEN WE WOULD HAVE YOU VEHICLE COMPLETED . WE FAILED YOU THERE . THE RECALL FOR YOUR VEHICLE IS A INSPECTION 1ST AND BASED ON THE INSPECTION 1 OF 2 REPAIRS WOULD TAKE PLACE . YOUR VEHICLE NEEDS BOTH REPAIRS AND THOSE PARTS ARE ORDERED BY VIN # ALLOCATION  . THOSE PARTS ARE COMING FROM A DIFFERENT LOCATION AND REQUIRE A LONGER PROCESS FORMAT BEFORE SHIPPING . AS I STATED AT PICK UP I WILL HAVE A LOANER FOR YOU WHEN WE COMPLETE THE REPAIR AS IT WILL TAKE 2 DAYS TO COMPLETE . I WILL CONTACT YOU IN A THE NEXT FEW DAYS TO MAKE THE APPOINTMENT . I DO APPRECIATE THE FEED BACK AS WE ARE WORKING ON IMPROVEMENTS TO BETTER SERVE OUR CUSTOMERS ,

ME
Maria E.
Wilton, CT
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Poor customer service
After 7 years of servicing my car at this location, I’ve finally decided to call it quits. The customer service within the last year has gone down the drain. The staff has no sense of urgency and no COMMON SENSE on customer service. The service team won’t look you in the eyes when they speak to you because they have no integrity when they rip your pockets in service fees that you never requested. I’ve seen the service desk give stupid explanations why they take it upon themselves to add additional services to your car without even consulting you. I would recommend going to your local shops. I don’t even trust these people anymore, it’s to the point my car runs funny after I get a checkup with them. Save yourself the $60 for an oil change and support a small business.

And for anyone reading the 5 star comments, please don’t be fooled, read the 1 stars. They ask everyone for a good review when they ACTUALLY do their job. One service rep asked me to write a review after I became upset over a situation they clearly mishandled, I received a $30 gift card for the inconvenience, and he then had the nerve to ask me to basically leave the review on how they handled the problem AFTER THE FACT! No gift card can buy a good review. Again, NO COMMON SENSE, HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVI
NICHOLAS W H. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 08/12/2019

THANK YOU FOR SERVICING HERE AT BALISE HYUNDAI OF FAIRIELD . I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE FOR OUR POOR SERVICE . I WOULD LIKE SOME MORE INFO ON SERVICES YOU DIDN'T REQUEST TO HAVE DONE IF POSSIBLE . WE ARE WORKING ON MANY IMPROVEMENTS TO HELP ASSIST CUSTOMERS IN A TIMELY MANNER , A ROUTINE OIL CHANGE , TIRE ROTATION AND MULTI-POINT INSPECTION SHOULD TAKE 45 MINUTES TO A HOUR . ALL MILE INTERVALS WITH DIFFERENT FLUIDS AND FILTERS ETC ARE FOLLOWED BY HYUNDAI MAINTANCE GUILDLINES IN THE OWNERS MANUAL .

PLEASE CONTACT ME DIRECTLY TO DISCUSS IN DETAIL 203-595-5240

08/10/2019 Category: Service
Nothing to write home about
I was disappointed that they weren’t able to recreate a reoccurring issue with the car. Although they addressed an immediate need, there are still other issues. And the coffee stinks.
NICHOLAS W H. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 08/13/2019

THANK YOU FOR SERVICING WITH BALISE HYUNDAI OF FAIRFIELD . AS PART OF ANY REPAIR WE MUST BE ABLE TO DUPLICATE THE CONCERN IN ORDER TO FIX THE VEHICLE . LOOKS LIKE YOUR VEHICLE WAS ROAD TESTED AND FOUND A NOISE COMING FROM YOUR ENGINE WHICH WE FOUND LOW ON OIL AND OVER DUE FOR A OIL CHANGE . WE THEN PERFORMED A OIL CHANGE AND ROAD TESTED YOUR VEHICLE AGAIN AND NO NOISE WAS HEARD ON THAT ROAD TEST . I WILL SPEAK TO MY STAFF ABOUT MAKING SURE WE CORRECTLY  DOCUMENT MILEAGE WHEN VEHICLE ARE BEING TEST DRIVEN . IS THERE STILL ANOISE THAT WE ARE NOT AWARE OF ? PLEASE LET US KNOW HOW WE CAN FURTHER HELP . YOU CAN CALL ME DIRECTLY AT 203-659-5240 .  THANK YOU NICK

WZ
so so

Richard W.
08/07/2019 Category: Service
Brake Repair
The front brakes now stick and squeak.

SL
Steven L.
08/07/2019 Category: Service
Decent Dealership
Convenient location for me, but they seem to change service managers every year. No hard up selling which I am happy about. They are nice, but not overly friendly.
NICHOLAS W H. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 08/09/2019

Thank you for servicing with us at Balise Hyundai Of Fairfield . We value your feedback as we make improvements to better serve our customers .

JO
Janet O.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Thanks
Always prompt and friendly
NICHOLAS W H. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 08/09/2019

Thank you for servicing with Balise Hyundai Of Fairfield . We value your feedback as we continue to make improvements to better serve our customers . Thank you again .

08/05/2019 Category: Service
Poor communication
Kept my car way longer than expected - then at closing/pick-up, I found out I needed back brakes & other things fixed. Went in for front brakes/oil change & now I have to go again for these items. Never got updates after my car was there for 8 hrs.
Did get a loaner unexpectedly so that was nice.
NICHOLAS W H. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 08/06/2019

THANK YOU FOR SERVING WITH US AT BALISE HYUNDAI . THANK YOU FOR THE FEEDBACK . I AM SINCERLY SORRY THAT OUR STAFF DID NOT KEEP YOU INFORMED AS TO PROGRESS ON YOUR VEHICLE I AM WORKING WITH STAFFING DEPT . SO WE CAN CONTINUE TO MAKE IMPORVEMENTS BETTER SERVE OUR GUEST . IF YOU HAVE ANY FUTHER CONCERNS PLEASE REACH OUT ME DIRECTLY SO I CAN ASSIT YOU FURTHER . THANK YOU

2018 Hyundai Kona
08/04/2019 Category: Service

SN
Stacy N.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Best Place to Purchase an Automobile
This is my second interaction with Balise and I will definitely be returning and recommending friends and family.

MZ
Michael Z.
07/31/2019 Category: Service
Everything went well got there on time had my car taken in took around 35-40 minutes to get the oil change service manager came out and tell me what they found and everything went okay

Joseph A.
Westport, CT
07/30/2019 Category: Service
New Hyundai Elantra 2019 Lease
Picked up my 2nd Hyundai Elantra lease yesterday and was thrilled with the deal I got. Robert and Dan are amazing! They listened to what I was hoping to get and they made it happen. Can't ask for anything more than that! Thank you guys!

Richard W.
07/29/2019 Category: Service

07/27/2019 Category: Service
Good an bad
After getting my car for about a month the engine went and then it took another month to get my car back, but the good part was the service guy did good by me
NICHOLAS W H. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 07/30/2019

THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING TO SERVICE WITH US AT BALISE HYUNDAI FAIRFIELD . WE VALUE YOUR FEEDBACK AS WE CONTINUE TO IMPROVE THE SERVICE DEPT TO MEET OUR CUSTOMER'S SERVICE NEEDS . THANK YOU

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/27/2019 Category: Service
Cvbbjj
Sfvhjko

07/26/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Excellent and professional
NICHOLAS W H. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 07/27/2019

THANK YOU FOR SERVICING YOUR VEHICLE WITH US HERE AT BALISE HYUNDAI FAIRFIELD . WE ARE WORKING HARD TO KEEP IMPROVING SO WE CAN TAKE CARE OF OUR CUSTOMERS . THANK YOU AGAIN

AC