West Haven, CT
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept. not on the same page as Service Desk Advisor.
First time not satisfied with service dept.
NICHOLAS W H. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 08/23/2019

GOOD MORNING I AM EXTREMELY SORRY THAT WE COULD PERFORM YOUR SERVICE IN A MORE TIMELY MANNER . WE WILL BE MAKING SOME CHANGES WITH STAFFING TO BETTER SERVE OUR CUSTOMER . PLEASE REACH OUT TO ME DIRECTLY WHEN YOU ARE READY TO HAVE THE OTHER SERVICE ITEMS REPLACED . MY DIRECT LINE IS 203-659-5240 THANK YOU , NICK

2015 Hyundai Tucson
08/10/2019 Category: Service
Nothing to write home about
I was disappointed that they weren’t able to recreate a reoccurring issue with the car. Although they addressed an immediate need, there are still other issues. And the coffee stinks.
NICHOLAS W H. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 08/13/2019

THANK YOU FOR SERVICING WITH BALISE HYUNDAI OF FAIRFIELD . AS PART OF ANY REPAIR WE MUST BE ABLE TO DUPLICATE THE CONCERN IN ORDER TO FIX THE VEHICLE . LOOKS LIKE YOUR VEHICLE WAS ROAD TESTED AND FOUND A NOISE COMING FROM YOUR ENGINE WHICH WE FOUND LOW ON OIL AND OVER DUE FOR A OIL CHANGE . WE THEN PERFORMED A OIL CHANGE AND ROAD TESTED YOUR VEHICLE AGAIN AND NO NOISE WAS HEARD ON THAT ROAD TEST . I WILL SPEAK TO MY STAFF ABOUT MAKING SURE WE CORRECTLY  DOCUMENT MILEAGE WHEN VEHICLE ARE BEING TEST DRIVEN . IS THERE STILL ANOISE THAT WE ARE NOT AWARE OF ? PLEASE LET US KNOW HOW WE CAN FURTHER HELP . YOU CAN CALL ME DIRECTLY AT 203-659-5240 .  THANK YOU NICK

WZ

Steven L.
Fairfield, CT
08/07/2019 Category: Service
Decent Dealership
Convenient location for me, but they seem to change service managers every year. No hard up selling which I am happy about. They are nice, but not overly friendly.
NH
NICHOLAS W H. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 08/09/2019

Thank you for servicing with us at Balise Hyundai Of Fairfield . We value your feedback as we make improvements to better serve our customers .

2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Oil change takes 1.5 hours
Poor sign in

Westport, CT
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/11/2019 Category: Service
No need for stresss
An additional person to help with intake and updates would make the experience so much less stressful. Staff was polite and considerate but there were too many issues for one person to address.

07/03/2019 Category: Service
Communication and service needs to be better
Better communication necessary. Brakes were not properly checked.

Fairfield, CT
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Same issues
Overall service is declining in the past year

AP
Adalberto P.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Could use some serious improvement
My experience the last two service visits was mediocre. Instance number one involved an advisor that was not very knowledgeable about the road hazard warranty associated with a previous tire purchase performed at that facility. The advisor tried charging me for new tires that were clearly still under warranty. Incident number 2 involved one tire that was not under warranty and was towed in by roadside. My car was brought in for one tire replacement. I received no call from my advisor about anything. I called and left two voicemails and was not contacted back. This really upset me because I was only trying to get an ETA on my repair. I was left alone without a car or any knowledge as to when I would receive it back.
MICHAEL W. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you for providing us with your feedback. I apologies for the poor service you received. We will use this in our training session and coach our advisors on how to better provide the level of service all of our guest expect and deserve.

We hope that you will allow us an opportuity to provide you with a 5 star experience.

Thank you.

VH
Veronica H.
Shelton, CT
05/21/2019 Category: Service
GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER
It should not take almost 4 hours to replace front brakes on a 2013 Elantra. If they are short on repairmen they should advise the client. The service was good, but the wait time is unacceptable.
JZ
JOSE A Z. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you for providing us with your feedback from your recent visit to our dealership, we apologize if the wait times were not communicated properly due to circumstances out of our control sometimes jobs can take a little longer than expected, however we do strive for the fastest and best experience for our customers and hope we can accomplish that for you on your next visit

Milford, CT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Nice Representative - Just took way too long and was a little pricey
The representative was pleasant. Just disappointed that it took almost 2 hours for an oil change and the service was almost double the cost of the prior visit.
MICHAEL W. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 05/16/2019

Thank you for providing us with your feedback on your recent service visit. our number one goal is to provide our guest with an excellent experience. based upon your feed back we feel short of that and I apologies.

Guest with appointments for basic factory maintenance should expect to be in and out in 60 minutes or less. We perform competitive market studies several times a year to ensure that we are priced properly for our market.

We hope that you will provide us with another change to show you that we can and do provide excellent service.

PK
Paul K.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Call center nightmare
BAd
JZ
JOSE A Z. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 05/14/2019

Thank you for providing us with your feedback from your recent visit to our dealership. I am sorry to hear that we didnt provide you the level of service you have become to expect. We will do our best to ensure your next visit is worthy of a 5 star review.

Westport, CT
05/11/2019 Category: Service
please honor promises.
Hoping for better communication.
MICHAEL W. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 05/14/2019

We use your feedback to learn and train from. We would be happy to provide you with a wash. If you require a wash service befor your next service please contact us to arrange.

AC
Andy C.
Monroe, CT
2012 Hyundai Accent
05/03/2019 Category: Service
this time not so great
I am entitled to free oil change which I did not get . Did not know till I checked my bill . Who ever changed my oil spilled it on the engine now have burnt oil smell in cabin and garage. coming here seven years as you can tell this was not one of my best appointments thank you .
MICHAEL W. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 05/08/2019

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle Andy. We apologies for the misunderstanding on your N/C oil change. I will make a note in the system and also ask that when you arrive for your service to please notify your advisor that you have N/C oil services. We will also address with the tech performing your service the fact that some old oil didnt get cleaned properly and it caused a buring smell.

If we can be of any assistance between your services please let us know.

Thank you.

Cashmine H.
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Unsatisfied
As a customer , I felt as if I was being ignored ; I left there with a headache.
RAYMOND M L., SERVICE MANAGER from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you for the review. I will contact you shortly to discuss further.

Ray Lattman