JENNIFER B.
01/23/2020
friendly
in and out, answers all questions, gives great recommendations and is always so friendly

PB
PAUL B.
01/23/2020
My Honda Loves Penfield
Always a great place for servicing our cars. Auto mechanics who know what to do, how to do it and then get it done in a convenient location too. Always a plus that making an appointment for service at Penfield does not involved listening to a menu of voice prompts to get to the human. Thanks Guyz!

AD
ANGELO D.
Newtown, CT
Dodge Dakota
01/22/2020
Rear shackle repair
Great service as usual. Was expecting to pay more. Very reasonable for the work done. Would recommend for any repairs or service needed

CHERYL C.
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/13/2019
Awesome as always
Love the boys at Penfield Service!! I have been a customer for years and will continue to service all of my cars there. Great service

CHARLENE S.
Geo Prizm
12/11/2019
The best prompt service ever!
Last Friday my 25 year old car was running perfectly fine. Saturday morning I started it to warm it up before running numerous errands and it was shimming and running terrible. The engine was loud and when I put my foot on the gas it felt like it didn't have very much power. When I had to stop it felt like it was going to stall. Diagnostics were run and they found the distributor was bad and it needed a tune up. The service was prompt, excellent, and they charged what they quoted.

11/09/2019
Nobody does it better!!!
Always knowledgable, always pleasant,always gaie.

AD
ANGELO D.
Newtown, CT
Ford Fiesta
10/17/2019
Fix a flat and shock repair
Always reasonable. They know what they are doing every time. Great staff and top notch mechanics

10/09/2019
Dependable every time !!
Great service, great people,Always a pleasure dealing with Bob and staff

CZ
CHRIS Z.
10/04/2019
Making appointment was easy and they were done within 45 minutes. Guys are great, super nice and friendly. The oil change cost me $94 bc of being told my car needed synthetic oil....which was pricier than I would have liked to pay. Besides the price, everything else was great

DREW C.
10/01/2019
Awesome Service!
Thanks for another great service and brake replacement!

BRUCE S.
Subaru Legacy
09/28/2019
So trustworthy!
Look. I’ve been bringing my cars here for 10 years. Lived in Fairfield for 35. I have NEVER had a doubt about their honesty, advice and quality of workmanship.

My daughter brings her car as well and trusts the guys implicitly.

I highly recommend you switch to Penfield.

GD
GABRIELLE D.
Norwalk, CT
Honda Civic Cpe
09/24/2019
Very accommodating
Had to have my car towed there, I already knew I needed other work done as well from my regular mechanic. They took care of the other work very quickly & had it ready by noon!

MARY JANE M.
Acura MDX
09/07/2019
They always come through!
I can always count on Penfield to help me out in a pinch. I had a hard time filling up my gas tank. Called Penfield and they got me in right away and helped me get some gas into my car while they ordered the parts I needed. The next day, the parts arrived and they fixed it fast for an incredibly reasonable price. Mike and Bob are always friendly, helpful, and incredibly knowledgeable. I’ve been going to Penfield for well over 10 years and I wouldn’t go anywhere else!

08/15/2019
Great Experience Conaistently
Always careful and attentive service

DAN L.
08/15/2019
2116 Ford Fusion AC not working
I called yesterday morning with a question regarding my Air conditioning that did not work.
I also have auto vehicle service insurance and was not sure if repair would be covered. Staff was very knowledgeable. I was told to come in and all repairs were done beautifully.