JOE B.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
05/15/2021
service
Always efficient and professional service

JV
JERMEY V.
Jeep Cherokee
05/05/2021
Great shop
Penciled Service is my go to for all maintenance and repairs for our cars. They never oversell and get it done on time.

PB
PAUL B.
Bridgeport, CT
04/28/2021
Always great service!
Been bringing our cars to Penfield ever since they opened. That’s a lot of cars that have been kept road ready over the years.

JIM B.

LISA F.
Bridgeport, CT
03/28/2021
Always knowledgeable
Great service,fair,fast and friendly.

JIM B.
Shelton, CT
03/11/2021
outstanding service
Great service, great integrity, would highly recommend

JV
JERMEY V.
Jeep Cherokee
02/28/2021
Straight up good service
Met with a smile as always, left with the work done on time and a reasonable bill. This place doesn’t do work that isn’t needed. No oversell.

JENNIFER W.
Subaru Crosstrek
02/28/2021
Penfield Review
Great and friendly service. Quick and efficient too.

02/22/2021
Greatest Auto Repair Shop on Earth
Great service, great knowledge and advice about cars, and very willing to share honest, practical assessments about the options open to a car owner. Very friendly and helpful, always relaxed environment, never any pressure.

SHEILA H.
01/27/2021
Decades of experience with my cars
Needed a quick check up and maintenance on my Mustang before leaving town. Another exceptional job by the guys at Penfield. They are always knowledgeable, efficient and professional.

JENNIFER B.
01/23/2021
Oil Change
Always a pleasant experience to go in for a service. The staff is lovely and efficient. I was finished in 20 min!

MIKE G.
Milford, CT
01/16/2021
PERFECT
My visit? this place is outstanding. i cant express how happy it makes me feel when i leave knowing good normal people took care of me & my car - we have so much fun chatting about my vehicles care - thanks for the advice

DREW C.
01/13/2021
Incredible Service - Always Treated w/ Care
I think the 5 star rating starts with Mike at the front counter. It's a tough year, but no matter what, Mike greets you like a friend and makes you know that Penfield will do an A+ effort on your car. They care about their customers and you will know that within minutes because of people like Mike and the team at Penfield.

BL
BILL L.
Ram ProMaster City Wagon
07/07/2020
They make you feel like being at home - friendly and honest

ANTHONY M.
Westport, CT
06/27/2020
Grateful
My wife & I returned to CT this week after spending the last 6 months in FL, and my 1998 Nissan Altima would not start after being connected to a trickle charger the entire time we were away. I sent Bob Trez, the owner, a text message on Thursday evening, and he met me when Penfield SC opened @ 7:00 AM on Friday morning. Bob and his team replaced my battery, changed the oil, replaced the air, oil and fuel filters, installed new wiper blades and rotated my tires. The Penfield SC team has kept my vehicle running smoothly for 230,000 miles, and it is a reliable “third vehicle” that my family can always count on for the last 22 years.

In closing, I highly recommend Penfield SC and their expertly trained technicians for all of your vehicle servicing needs, and can assure you that you will be completely satisfied.