BL
BILL L.
Ram ProMaster City Wagon
07/07/2020
They make you feel like being at home - friendly and honest

ANTHONY M.
Westport, CT
06/27/2020
Grateful
My wife & I returned to CT this week after spending the last 6 months in FL, and my 1998 Nissan Altima would not start after being connected to a trickle charger the entire time we were away. I sent Bob Trez, the owner, a text message on Thursday evening, and he met me when Penfield SC opened @ 7:00 AM on Friday morning. Bob and his team replaced my battery, changed the oil, replaced the air, oil and fuel filters, installed new wiper blades and rotated my tires. The Penfield SC team has kept my vehicle running smoothly for 230,000 miles, and it is a reliable “third vehicle” that my family can always count on for the last 22 years.

In closing, I highly recommend Penfield SC and their expertly trained technicians for all of your vehicle servicing needs, and can assure you that you will be completely satisfied.

EC
EDWARD C.
Buick Century
06/11/2020
Fast & efficient service.
As always great service.

Ford Fiesta
05/29/2020
Quick service. Showed up with out an appointment and there were able to get me in and out.

03/24/2020
Dependable every time !!
Knowledge is Power!!

EC
EDWARD C.
Chevrolet S-10
03/21/2020
The people who work with you.
The knowledgeable people that work there, the fast service, and reasonable cost results in me returing every time I need one of my vehicles serviced.

DAN L.
03/01/2020
I trust you!
I always feel so secure with what you suggest. This is a very special place and you do all absolutely right!! Thank you!!!!

02/22/2020
Nobody does it better!!!
Always great service and knowledge

JENNIFER B.
01/23/2020
friendly
in and out, answers all questions, gives great recommendations and is always so friendly

PB
PAUL B.
01/23/2020
My Honda Loves Penfield
Always a great place for servicing our cars. Auto mechanics who know what to do, how to do it and then get it done in a convenient location too. Always a plus that making an appointment for service at Penfield does not involved listening to a menu of voice prompts to get to the human. Thanks Guyz!

Dodge Dakota
01/22/2020
Rear shackle repair
Great service as usual. Was expecting to pay more. Very reasonable for the work done. Would recommend for any repairs or service needed

CHERYL C.
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/13/2019
Awesome as always
Love the boys at Penfield Service!! I have been a customer for years and will continue to service all of my cars there. Great service

CHARLENE S.
Geo Prizm
12/11/2019
The best prompt service ever!
Last Friday my 25 year old car was running perfectly fine. Saturday morning I started it to warm it up before running numerous errands and it was shimming and running terrible. The engine was loud and when I put my foot on the gas it felt like it didn't have very much power. When I had to stop it felt like it was going to stall. Diagnostics were run and they found the distributor was bad and it needed a tune up. The service was prompt, excellent, and they charged what they quoted.

11/09/2019
Nobody does it better!!!
Always knowledgable, always pleasant,always gaie.

Ford Fiesta
10/17/2019
Fix a flat and shock repair
Always reasonable. They know what they are doing every time. Great staff and top notch mechanics