01/10/2020 Category: Service
Communication
I get faster service at any other facilities than wait more than 2 hours
GARY C. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 01/10/2020

My aplogies for your experience at your last service.  We are currently in trhe procedd of building a new service team and appreciate your understanding.  Please contact the service manager at 203-659-5242 and reference your concern so we may resolve it for you.  Thank you.

Michael W.
Westport, CT
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Recent service.
Was really disappointed with the service from the group. It is a tough business to be in but the small things matter, communication and doing the job right first time should be high on the list.
GC
GARY C. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 10/11/2019

My apologizes for the disappointment you experienced during the service process for your vehicle.  We are in the process of building a new service team.  Going forward, we aim to exceed your expectations at your next service interval.  PLease contact me directly.  thank you  Gary
203-659-5240
gchristiansen@baliseauto.com

Joe C.
08/30/2019
Just a little reminder the next time the snap- on tool man shows up buy your mechanic a tire gauge and a tire inflator thank you

2012 Hyundai Tucson
08/13/2019 Category: Service
You must be kidding
Took a week to get a fuel pump replaced with no explanation whatsoever. And I have to bring the car back overnight for the recall notice. It would seem they could get the work done at once but then again the car is not mine but one of my children. I am a Lexus person myself where customer service is well understood.
NICHOLAS W H. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 08/13/2019

THANK YOU FOR SERVICING WITH US AT BALISE HYUNDAI OF FAIRFIELD  . I WOULD PERSONALLY LIKE TO APOLOGIZE FOR OUR LACK OF COMMUNICATION .  WE SHOULD HAVE EXPLAINED TO YOU WHEN THE APPROVAL WAS GIVEN THAT IT WOULD TAKE 2-3 DAYS TO GET PART IN . WHEN THE PART ARRIVED WE SHOULD HAVE LET YOU KNOW IT WAS HERE AND WHEN WE WOULD HAVE YOU VEHICLE COMPLETED . WE FAILED YOU THERE . THE RECALL FOR YOUR VEHICLE IS A INSPECTION 1ST AND BASED ON THE INSPECTION 1 OF 2 REPAIRS WOULD TAKE PLACE . YOUR VEHICLE NEEDS BOTH REPAIRS AND THOSE PARTS ARE ORDERED BY VIN # ALLOCATION  . THOSE PARTS ARE COMING FROM A DIFFERENT LOCATION AND REQUIRE A LONGER PROCESS FORMAT BEFORE SHIPPING . AS I STATED AT PICK UP I WILL HAVE A LOANER FOR YOU WHEN WE COMPLETE THE REPAIR AS IT WILL TAKE 2 DAYS TO COMPLETE . I WILL CONTACT YOU IN A THE NEXT FEW DAYS TO MAKE THE APPOINTMENT . I DO APPRECIATE THE FEED BACK AS WE ARE WORKING ON IMPROVEMENTS TO BETTER SERVE OUR CUSTOMERS ,

Trumbull, CT
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Poor communication
Kept my car way longer than expected - then at closing/pick-up, I found out I needed back brakes & other things fixed. Went in for front brakes/oil change & now I have to go again for these items. Never got updates after my car was there for 8 hrs.
Did get a loaner unexpectedly so that was nice.
NICHOLAS W H. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 08/06/2019

THANK YOU FOR SERVING WITH US AT BALISE HYUNDAI . THANK YOU FOR THE FEEDBACK . I AM SINCERLY SORRY THAT OUR STAFF DID NOT KEEP YOU INFORMED AS TO PROGRESS ON YOUR VEHICLE I AM WORKING WITH STAFFING DEPT . SO WE CAN CONTINUE TO MAKE IMPORVEMENTS BETTER SERVE OUR GUEST . IF YOU HAVE ANY FUTHER CONCERNS PLEASE REACH OUT ME DIRECTLY SO I CAN ASSIT YOU FURTHER . THANK YOU

Jose C.
Bridgeport, CT
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
07/14/2019 Category: Service
Dissapointed
No communication from the dealer on a part. Had to call multiple times for the status. I am going to go somewhere else for my service needs.

Rockville Centre, NY
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Slow Service
Vehicle is not serviced at time you make appointment. If you wait for your car there, expect to wait 1h30m+

06/10/2019 Category: Service
Poor customer service
Dropbox envelopes out of stock, sales staff who were there unfriendly and unhelpful. Overcharged for service
MICHAEL W. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you for your feedback. I apolagies that we didn't have envelopes in the drop box. As for te salemen this has been addressed with our General Manager.

I have looked into your AC concern to verify warranty coverage. Hyundai only covers the AC system for a recharge for the 1st year. After that point unless a part is replaced that is covered under warranty this would be a customer pay repair.

I understand your flustaration with this however unless re were to replace a failed part there would not be any warranty coverage.

if we can be of more assistance or answer any questions please contact us.

Thank you.

Derby, CT
2018 Hyundai Kona
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Service time took too long

VG
Val G.
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Dishonest
Told one thing & given an estimate, rcv’d something different & charged more. Can’t be trusted, read your service receipt in detail. I’m so disappointed.
MICHAEL W. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 05/31/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We use Hyundai prefered oil to service all of our vehicles. I apologize if you were lead to believe that you were receiving full synthetic. Most synthetics today are blended and designed by the OE to provide the desired results the vehicle requires to perfom properly. I will communicate this to Hyundai and see if they can change the wording in their mailers.

I hope that the overall service you received on your service visit was acceptable and that your vehicle is perfroming fine.

If we can be of assistance please contact us.

SR
Sandra R.
Stamford, CT
05/21/2019 Category: Service
This is for angel the service advisor
Five stars he was great. If I knew anyone whom needed service on Hyundai I would recommend angel. To them

05/21/2019 Category: Service
Dealer manufacturing defects
Good management
General manager lied several times
MICHAEL W. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to speak with us regarding your experience at the dealership. we understand that your service experience was not reflected in the 2 star review. We have sent you a rescore link if you would please update your service experience.

MICHAEL W. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 05/23/2019

Thank you again for taking the time to provide us with feedback on your recent service experience. If angel can be of assistance before your next service visit please reach out to him for anything.

MZ
Michael Z.
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Always get you in and out promptly
Dealt with a new service person maybe was not familiar with everything, but took care of what had to be done and was happy with the outcome. Bought three cars here, and probably will by a fourth.

03/09/2019 Category: Service
I emailed general manager was not that courteous to me
As I said I am not going to go through it again I talked to one of the managers and the service manager
RAYMOND M L., SERVICE MANAGER from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you for the review. I thought we addressed your concerns. I will contact you today to discuss further.

203.659.5242

Thank you very much for understanding. See you soon.

Shelton, CT
2016 Hyundai Veloster
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Good
Care about clients and are quick to accommodate

01/24/2019 Category: Service
Rims scratched after service
Came in for four new tires, which was great...what was not so great was my rims burnt and scratched as you can tell from the new tires being put on. I trust this place but after this service, I’m not so sure. Very disappointed, especially because of the amount of money I spent.
RAYMOND M L., SERVICE MANAGER from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 01/25/2019

Thank you for the review. I am confused with your statement, I was the one that came out with you to inspect the rims and clearly had scrapes that were very old and not caused by removeing or installing the new tires and you agreed with me. If you want to discuss this further please contact me. I apologize if it was not explained to you that we were waiting for the tires from our warehouse and that was the reason for the long wait time. I will use this to train my advisor.

MA
Megan A.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Decent service manager
Took what I said and did something about it. Service manager good guy

01/08/2019 Category: Service
Somewhat satisfied
Service Dept needs better communication
RAYMOND M L., SERVICE MANAGER from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you for the review. I will contact you today to discuss further.

203.659.5242
RAYMOND M L., SERVICE MANAGER from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you for taking my call to discus. I have added the complimentary oil change to your account and again apologize for not communicating the status of your vehicle better.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Committed to Correcting Communication Error
Attentive to improving their customer care experience

12/04/2018 Category: Service
Needs Better Communication
The service department rarely answers the phone and you often need to leave multiple messages to get a call back.
RAYMOND M L., SERVICE MANAGER from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for the review. I will contact you today.