Overall Rating 4.4772736/5Overall Rating 4.4772736/5Overall Rating 4.4772736/5Overall Rating 4.4772736/5rating 4.4772736

2012 Hyundai Tucson
08/13/2019 Category: Service
You must be kidding
Took a week to get a fuel pump replaced with no explanation whatsoever. And I have to bring the car back overnight for the recall notice. It would seem they could get the work done at once but then again the car is not mine but one of my children. I am a Lexus person myself where customer service is well understood.
NICHOLAS W H. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 08/13/2019

THANK YOU FOR SERVICING WITH US AT BALISE HYUNDAI OF FAIRFIELD  . I WOULD PERSONALLY LIKE TO APOLOGIZE FOR OUR LACK OF COMMUNICATION .  WE SHOULD HAVE EXPLAINED TO YOU WHEN THE APPROVAL WAS GIVEN THAT IT WOULD TAKE 2-3 DAYS TO GET PART IN . WHEN THE PART ARRIVED WE SHOULD HAVE LET YOU KNOW IT WAS HERE AND WHEN WE WOULD HAVE YOU VEHICLE COMPLETED . WE FAILED YOU THERE . THE RECALL FOR YOUR VEHICLE IS A INSPECTION 1ST AND BASED ON THE INSPECTION 1 OF 2 REPAIRS WOULD TAKE PLACE . YOUR VEHICLE NEEDS BOTH REPAIRS AND THOSE PARTS ARE ORDERED BY VIN # ALLOCATION  . THOSE PARTS ARE COMING FROM A DIFFERENT LOCATION AND REQUIRE A LONGER PROCESS FORMAT BEFORE SHIPPING . AS I STATED AT PICK UP I WILL HAVE A LOANER FOR YOU WHEN WE COMPLETE THE REPAIR AS IT WILL TAKE 2 DAYS TO COMPLETE . I WILL CONTACT YOU IN A THE NEXT FEW DAYS TO MAKE THE APPOINTMENT . I DO APPRECIATE THE FEED BACK AS WE ARE WORKING ON IMPROVEMENTS TO BETTER SERVE OUR CUSTOMERS ,

Trumbull, CT
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Poor communication
Kept my car way longer than expected - then at closing/pick-up, I found out I needed back brakes & other things fixed. Went in for front brakes/oil change & now I have to go again for these items. Never got updates after my car was there for 8 hrs.
Did get a loaner unexpectedly so that was nice.
NICHOLAS W H. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 08/06/2019

THANK YOU FOR SERVING WITH US AT BALISE HYUNDAI . THANK YOU FOR THE FEEDBACK . I AM SINCERLY SORRY THAT OUR STAFF DID NOT KEEP YOU INFORMED AS TO PROGRESS ON YOUR VEHICLE I AM WORKING WITH STAFFING DEPT . SO WE CAN CONTINUE TO MAKE IMPORVEMENTS BETTER SERVE OUR GUEST . IF YOU HAVE ANY FUTHER CONCERNS PLEASE REACH OUT ME DIRECTLY SO I CAN ASSIT YOU FURTHER . THANK YOU

Jose C.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
07/14/2019 Category: Service
Dissapointed
No communication from the dealer on a part. Had to call multiple times for the status. I am going to go somewhere else for my service needs.

Rockville Centre, NY
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Slow Service
Vehicle is not serviced at time you make appointment. If you wait for your car there, expect to wait 1h30m+

06/10/2019 Category: Service
Poor customer service
Dropbox envelopes out of stock, sales staff who were there unfriendly and unhelpful. Overcharged for service
MICHAEL W. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you for your feedback. I apolagies that we didn't have envelopes in the drop box. As for te salemen this has been addressed with our General Manager.

I have looked into your AC concern to verify warranty coverage. Hyundai only covers the AC system for a recharge for the 1st year. After that point unless a part is replaced that is covered under warranty this would be a customer pay repair.

I understand your flustaration with this however unless re were to replace a failed part there would not be any warranty coverage.

if we can be of more assistance or answer any questions please contact us.

Thank you.

Derby, CT
2018 Hyundai Kona
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Service time took too long

VG
Val G.
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Dishonest
Told one thing & given an estimate, rcv’d something different & charged more. Can’t be trusted, read your service receipt in detail. I’m so disappointed.
MICHAEL W. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 05/31/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We use Hyundai prefered oil to service all of our vehicles. I apologize if you were lead to believe that you were receiving full synthetic. Most synthetics today are blended and designed by the OE to provide the desired results the vehicle requires to perfom properly. I will communicate this to Hyundai and see if they can change the wording in their mailers.

I hope that the overall service you received on your service visit was acceptable and that your vehicle is perfroming fine.

If we can be of assistance please contact us.

SR
Sandra R.
Stamford, CT
05/21/2019 Category: Service
This is for angel the service advisor
Five stars he was great. If I knew anyone whom needed service on Hyundai I would recommend angel. To them

05/21/2019 Category: Service
Dealer manufacturing defects
Good management
General manager lied several times
MICHAEL W. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to speak with us regarding your experience at the dealership. we understand that your service experience was not reflected in the 2 star review. We have sent you a rescore link if you would please update your service experience.

MICHAEL W. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 05/23/2019

Thank you again for taking the time to provide us with feedback on your recent service experience. If angel can be of assistance before your next service visit please reach out to him for anything.

MZ
Michael Z.
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Always get you in and out promptly
Dealt with a new service person maybe was not familiar with everything, but took care of what had to be done and was happy with the outcome. Bought three cars here, and probably will by a fourth.

03/09/2019 Category: Service
I emailed general manager was not that courteous to me
As I said I am not going to go through it again I talked to one of the managers and the service manager
RAYMOND M L., SERVICE MANAGER from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you for the review. I thought we addressed your concerns. I will contact you today to discuss further.

203.659.5242

Thank you very much for understanding. See you soon.

Shelton, CT
2016 Hyundai Veloster
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Good
Care about clients and are quick to accommodate

01/24/2019 Category: Service
Rims scratched after service
Came in for four new tires, which was great...what was not so great was my rims burnt and scratched as you can tell from the new tires being put on. I trust this place but after this service, I’m not so sure. Very disappointed, especially because of the amount of money I spent.
RAYMOND M L., SERVICE MANAGER from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 01/25/2019

Thank you for the review. I am confused with your statement, I was the one that came out with you to inspect the rims and clearly had scrapes that were very old and not caused by removeing or installing the new tires and you agreed with me. If you want to discuss this further please contact me. I apologize if it was not explained to you that we were waiting for the tires from our warehouse and that was the reason for the long wait time. I will use this to train my advisor.

MA
Megan A.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Decent service manager
Took what I said and did something about it. Service manager good guy

01/08/2019 Category: Service
Somewhat satisfied
Service Dept needs better communication
RAYMOND M L., SERVICE MANAGER from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you for the review. I will contact you today to discuss further.

203.659.5242
RAYMOND M L., SERVICE MANAGER from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you for taking my call to discus. I have added the complimentary oil change to your account and again apologize for not communicating the status of your vehicle better.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Committed to Correcting Communication Error
Attentive to improving their customer care experience

12/04/2018 Category: Service
Needs Better Communication
The service department rarely answers the phone and you often need to leave multiple messages to get a call back.
RAYMOND M L., SERVICE MANAGER from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for the review. I will contact you today.

09/27/2018 Category: Service
My husband and I are done with Hyundai.
My husband called me at work today to let me know that an aparent review I posted got an employee in trouble.

This employee has absolutely NOTHING to do with the issues with my car. She did not build the car nor does she repair the car. What kind of asshole are you to take an online review out on your employee? What a sad lonely man you must be.

Hyundai motors is CRAP. We’ve know this for two years when, just four days after purchasing my 2017 Tucson my transmission died and it took two months of the car being at the dealership to fix it- then another 10 months to finally clear the codes from the computers. The car is a lemon piece of shit that no one at Hyundai Motors wants to take responsibility for so I was not the least bit surprised or shocked to learn that something (whatever the hell was wrong) with my airbags wasn’t fixed the first time around.

I can only hope you’ve fixed the car just enough that the next dealership doesn’t recognize what a piece of garbage I’m trading in.

My husband is the most caring a patient and rational human being I’ve ever met and this dumb little spurt of drama you created has set him over the edge so much that he is ALSO trading in his beloved Sonata for a different brand.

Shame on you- managers and corporate level admins for not giving two shits about the customers you’re hired to serve.

Apologize to the employee you so wrongly shamed and punished because you lack adequate management skills.

09/27/2018 Category: Service
Meh
Meh
GARY A. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 09/28/2018

I want to apologize for the problems you have had with the car. Please call me if there is anything I can do to help.

Gary Azarian
203-259-5242

Robert B.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Customer Satisfaction
Any issues or concerns are resolved immediately by the customer reps.

06/06/2018 Category: Service
Poor tech training
Poor this time. Previous visits were satifactory.
CRAIG F., Fixed Operations Director from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 06/11/2018

Followed up with customer and adressed his unresolved issues. Returned on 6/11/18 and replaced another light bulb.

Linda M.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/22/2017 Category: Service
Last visit
See previous statements
Raymond M L. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 11/22/2017

Thank you for the review. I will contact you shortly to discuss.

11/19/2017 Category: Service
Offered explanation after review was posted
Took time to look into concerns, appreciate the feedback in a timely manner. Thanks for the response.

11/19/2017 Category: Service
Used to be better
Poor communication, pamphlets all over lounge area floor.
Raymond M L. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 11/20/2017

Thank you for the review. I have noted in the system about your oil changes and hopefully there will be no more confusion. Unfortunately Batteries are covered two years from the original purchase date and prorated for one year after that with unlimited mileage. The original purchase date is 10/01/2012 for your car putting it at 61 months and 19 days as of today.I will call you today to discuss further.

Marion H.
10/05/2017 Category: Service
EXCELLENT
Customer Service was friendly and efficientl

10/05/2017 Category: Service
Expensive
First contact with service personnel she was very friendly and informative.
Raymond M L. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 10/05/2017

Thank you for the review. We will be contacting you to discuss your experience.

Raymond M L. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 10/08/2017

It was good talking with you if you could please rescore this review. Thank you,

EH
Edward H.
2013 Hyundai Accent
08/10/2017 Category: Service
The issue was resolved successfully at no charge, which is much-appreciated. The company was prompt and courteous in their follow-up and quite apologetic about the previous poor communication. It turns out that I also need new tires which I will return for at another time. To their credit, they made the best of the situation.

Lack of information
I was not told that a rear reverse light was out even though the mechanic had noted this on the report. When I checked I found that it is indeed out. I was also not informed of a note on the form that said there is a drag the rear. I was simply told when I checked out that the multi-point inspection was complete and that everything checked out ok. Very disappointed to discover this was not the case when I got home and read the report.
Raymond M L. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 08/11/2017

I appologize for the miscomunication on our part. I see you have an appointment for today and i will have my technician do another multipoint inspection on the car and I will go over the results with you.

John R.
Can be improved
The facilities need some attention.
Raymond M L. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 08/11/2017

I understand your frustrations with the phone system, we are in the process of upgrading and there have been some issues. We are working the kinks out daily. Mary is still here she was out of the office when you came in. I apologize for the wait time, you should have been advised the service and recall would take about an hour and a half and looking on your receipt it was an hour and twelve minutes. We also have upgrades in the works for the waiting area. My hopes are that you would give us another chance to earn your business. if you have any other concerns please feel free to call me at 203-418-4445 or email rlattman@baliseauto.com.

06/09/2017 Category: Service
Resolve
After my review, I was contacted by Raymond Lattman from Balise. he was apologetic for the scenario we encountered and offered a very fair resolve to the issue.

06/09/2017 Category: Service
Confused
Scheduled an appointment for an oil change, only happened when I questioned going to pick up. Only Half the car was washed when done. Odd
Raymond M L. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 06/09/2017

I appologize for your bad experience. please call me so we can discuss. 203-418-4445