Overall Rating 4.2631563/5Overall Rating 4.2631563/5Overall Rating 4.2631563/5Overall Rating 4.2631563/5rating 4.2631563
Overall Rating 1.68421/5rating 1.68421rating 1.68421rating 1.68421rating 1.68421

10/15/2019 Category: Service
Unhappy Customer
Oil plug came out car as I drove my car
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 10/16/2019

So sorry to hear about this. This poor quality of work is unacceptable and we will do whatever it takes to remedy the situation.  You are indeed a longtime customer and on behalf of our service team, we apolgize for your inconvenience and the frustration you've experienced.  We do hope you'll give us another opportunity to give you the great service you've known in the past.  We look forward to making this right!

WN
Willie N.
Pheba, MS
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Need more training in the service department.
Told service writer that the problem was a coil pack or something electronic. They said it needed a tuneup. Turnout it was a coil pack.

09/27/2019 Category: Service
Didn’t fix it the first time.
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 09/28/2019

Thank you for letting us know aoubt your issues with the service you received.  We certainly regret your experience was not a positive one.  We will use your feedback as a tool to train and equip everyone on our team.  Our service manager will be in touch with you to discuss ways we can resolve our problem.  Thanks again and we surely hope you'll give us another chance.  We appreciate your business.

Joseph R.
Belden, MS
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Solved my problem
I did have some issues but they called me and offered to fix my problem in a very timely manner.

09/20/2019 Category: Service
Lack of communication
Did not receive any feedback on my car after or during service. It was a rush job and they didn’t not fully perform the entire service and checklist.
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 09/20/2019

Hi Joseph
so sorry to hear about this.  I will have our service manager give you a call about your situation. We will try to resolve your problem soon. Thank you for letting us know.

662-844-1383
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 09/26/2019

Thanks so much for giving us the chance to make things right!

Christina M.
Nettleton, MS
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Yuck
I bought a new car. Great salesman. Had to take the car back because it wasn't completely detailed when we bought it. Washed it the next week. Chips of paint missing, chunks of tape missing and a big scratch inside the back door. We don't use the back seat but the detailers did. Asked if these minor issues could be fixed. Was told we messed it up too bad for us. So now I have a new car with issues I can't stand and a service department that won't help us. Wish I could go somewhere else and keep my warranty. We won't purchase anymore vehicles from here.
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

Hi Christina,
Thank you for your feedback on your recent service.  On behalf of the service department, I would like to speak with you further about your experience with us!  I'm sorry it was not a good one!  We will work to get things straigtened out to your satisfation.  Thank you for your time.

CR
Carolyn R.
05/30/2019 Category: Service
Unhappy Customer
Very unhapoy with service
JUNE D B. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 05/31/2019

We appericate your feed back to us we will use this as a training tool to insure this will not happen to you or any other customers

thx again for feed back

Hamilton, AL
04/30/2019 Category: Service
HORRIBLE Service in Service Department
I was supposed to have my car serviced and detailed. My car was serviced but it was never detailed. However, I still had to pay for the detail. The employees in the service department are very rude and unwelcoming.

Sidon, MS
04/12/2019 Category: Service
verify recalls are needed
See notes

TH
Tena H.
02/25/2019 Category: Service
The cleaning crew did an absolute horrible job
This was so unorganized and unapologetic although my service was credited in full it does not make the experience any better because of the ignorance and lack of organization and respect for customers.
JUNE D B. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 03/01/2019

yes the detail dept did park the cust car in non service parking place and did not communicate with service advisor it was done or where it was parked

Rita C.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Tristan goes above and beyond to make customers happy.
I have always been pleased with my vehicle.

02/17/2019 Category: Service
Needs some work
I’ve already Stated my problems!
JUNE D B. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

Thank you the survay. Was happy we found the cause od the issue looking forwards to your next visit.

Sonja H.
Nettleton, MS
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Poor
I was not pleased with not being notified about an additional service that was done to my vehicle without my consent
JUNE D B. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 12/29/2018

Sorry that Seth did not call you like I asked him to on Monday I will call you later in the day to rectify this issue
thx june

Charles B.
Pontotoc, MS
12/07/2018 Category: Service
My rating for the Service Dept. at Barnes Crossing Hyundai
Best Service Dept. around. They are Fast and do a great job. My wife and I have 3 Hyundais. If anything needs changing at this dealership it would be lowering the price for oil changes. We are senior citizens on Social Security. I'm sure the price is set by dealers not the service dept. Oil is much cheaper now and going down daily.

12/07/2018 Category: Service
No Oil changes at this place
Everything great except price. Would not recommend this business for oil changes.
JUNE D B. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you, for your reveiw.

Martavius Y. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

We are aware of your issue and will in in touch soon.

Joy W.
Saltillo, MS
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed
Stated in other remark
JUNE D B. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 11/01/2018

Ms.Whitehead this is June I am the new service manager at Barnes Crossing.First of all I would like to thank you for your service visits in the past.I thank you for your feed back on your last service visit I have addressed the concerns of your's with the technician that performed the service to your vechicle and also with Trent for not taking care of your needs in timley matter.Trent will be calling you to correct to issue.

Again thanks for your business in the past and looking foward to your business in the future

June

John H.
Columbus, MS
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/23/2018 Category: Service
POOR SERVICE
Very slow service. Will never go back!!
JUNE D B. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 10/25/2018

Mr Howell this i June at Barnes Crossing first I would like to thank you for coming in on your service but I hate to here you had a bad experience.I am the new service manager here and i appericate your input I see that your were here first thing in the am that Saturday when you were greeted did the advisor give you any time frame how long it would take so i can address the concerns of yours.Again thanks for your purchase and service here and your input I am going to check and see where we dropped the ball with you Thx again June

2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Waited too long, everything on my vehicle was not checked properly and a new service date sticker was placed on top of the old service date sticker. Just unacceptable!
CODY H. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for the review.

WL
Wayne L.
Fulton, MS
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Car repair
People that work there are friendly.

10/12/2018 Category: Service
Warranty covers very little.
Don’t tell people they have a drive train warranty when it does not cover all of the drive train
Martavius Y. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you for your survey. We will look in to this issue and get back with you shortly

CP
Cindy P.
Burnsville, MS
2012 Hyundai Genesis
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Finally fixed
After keeping the car for a week on the fourth attempt, they did finally get it fixed and did so at no additional charge, so I am reasonably satisfied with the final outcome. It is still disappointing that it took four trips and $1,600.00 to get two lights working. After talking with the service manager, I think he was about as frustrated with the situation as we were. When we were leaving the low low tire light came on and we had to go right back in and get that fixed. Air only. We joked that he probably wouldn’t want to see that car again except for oil changes. I think you can understand my frustration and why I gave the original rating. However since they finally made it right and have always given us good service before, I am changing the rating to a four. If we need them again and they do a good job, we will consider giving them a five.

10/11/2018 Category: Service
Repair not done
Car returned three times and over $1,600.00 paid and the problem still isn’t solved.
Martavius Y. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 10/24/2018

We will be in tought with you shortly about this issue

MY
Melissa Y.
Prairie, MS
2012 Hyundai Accent
09/02/2018 Category: Service
Mongolian Cluster Buck doesn't even begin to describe this place!
As a former Toyota owner, I can tell you firsthand what a dropoff it is to move to Hyundai from a first tier car company. The car itself is fine, but the dealership in Tupelo, MS, is unprofessional, apathetic, and downright rude. They should all be forced to take an extensive tour of the Toyota dealership in town (or heck in any town--all Toyota dealerships are held to the highest of standards, and I've used them in several states) to see exactly where they fall short. They NEVER use the information I provide them with to contact me about the car (my wife is listed on their computers, so they unfailingly call her in regards to my 2012 Accent). They act like they don't even want to talk to you when you enter the service bay, a chaotic, cramped receiving area by the way. When calling to figure out the status of your repair or maintenance, you are carelessly traded off between multiple employees, left on eternal hold, or even disconnected. I sincerely wish that I was exagerrating because I am especially peeved about one episode but I can assure you that I speak the unvarnished truth. Whoever the area director is of the dealership in question should be severely reprimanded for unspeakably poor service under his watch. Your cars have caught up to the Japanese models in many areas, but your dealerships have a LONG way to go to even providing the bare minimum, much less ensuring that you can keep customers for life. PLEASE do something about this out of control dealership!
CODY H. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 09/06/2018

Thank you for the review, we appreciate your business. A representative will be contacting you to discuss the issues you are having.

EL
Ethan L.
Starkville, MS
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service problems
I visites their website and liked the advertised price on a 2018 Hyundai Elantra. I went to the store and asked to pay the price they advertised on their own website, and then I wasted a couple hours trying to get that price. Then, they only gave me one copy of my key, so I had to drive an hour to Tupelo for the other copy. Then, they gave me the wrong title application number for my vehicle, which delayed my registration.

Then, I found out my hood latch was broken just after purchasing it. Previous models were recalled. I went to the dealer and asked to have it replaced. They agreed to order the part and repair it for free. Except they never ordered the part or returned my calls, for 3 months. I called them repeatedly asking for an appointment. Then, after they finally ordered the part, I just showed up without an appointment and explained that it had taken 3 months. The guy I talked to was apologetic, but I'm very displeased with BC Hyundai to date.

Calhoun City, MS
08/14/2018 Category: Service
lost my keys
Really needs to improve quality.

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Took 1 hr 45 mins to get an oil change
Took 1 hr 45 mins to get a routine oil change. To make things worse I was told I could make an appointment to speed things up, which I did. Not sure why an appointment needs to be made to wait almost 2 hours for an oil change....
CODY H. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you for the review, we appreciate your business. We are working hard to decrease our wait times. Please feel free to contact me at anytime with any concerns or questions.