4.6

Booneville, MS
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Car wash
I was overall satisfied with my service with the exception of the detail department. I had them to wash and vacuum my suv and the job they did was very disappointing.
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 10/19/2020

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback! We truly do our best to provide every customer with a 5 star experience! I will pass your message regarding the detail department on to the supervisor for this issue to be addressed! Again, thank you!

BP
Friendly people.
Service is great.

10/11/2020 Category: Service
Car
Everything was very good.
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 10/12/2020

Hi Brenda! Thank you for the 5 star review! We could not ask for better customers!

DK
Donna K.
Rienzi, MS
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/11/2020 Category: Service
Service department needs attention
None
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 07/13/2020

Hi Donna! Thank you for your feedback! We are sorry to hear this was your experience! I am going to get some information from our service department and will be reaching out to you today! Have a great week!

West Point, MS
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Employees always friendly
Everyone was very friendly. Waiting room is comfortable. Service time could be better.
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this survey. We truly wish we could have provided you with a 5 star expereince. Please reach out to us at 662.844.1383. We would love to hear more about your visit!

Belden, MS
2014 Hyundai Equus
06/16/2020 Category: Service
Excited Equs
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 06/17/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey! We are sad to hear that we may not have provided you with a 5 star experience! We would love the opportunity to hear more about your visit! Please reach out at 662.844.1383. Thank you!

MT
Milissa T.
Corinth, MS
06/12/2020 Category: Service
Top Notch Service
Was having issues with my 2017 Hyundai Elantra Limited and took it to Barnes Crossing Hyundai in Tupelo, MS. The service department was wonderful with knowledgeable service technicians. The manager over the service department was very nice and professional. Service was top notch and they even provided me with a loaner vehicle while mine got repaired. This service department rates and deserves a 5-star and I will use them again for the maintenance of my car.
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 06/15/2020

Hi Milissa,
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We are sorry to hear that you did not have a 5 star experience! Someone from our shop will be reaching out to you today to find out more about your visit!
Have a great day!

Mike W.
Starkville, MS
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/08/2020 Category: Service
The service
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 06/08/2020

Hi Mike! Thank you for the review! We hope you enjoyed your service experience here with us! We wish we could have given you a 5 star experience. We would love to hear more about the visit! Please feel free to reach out to us at 662.844.1383. Thank you!

BG
Betty G.
Tupelo, MS
05/17/2020 Category: Service
Small miscommunication with drop off caused delay
I love my Hyundai Sonata. I'm trying to obtain my title from Hyundai Finance. I had a October 2019 pay off. You if can help me get it I want to sell it to my son and purchase a Hyundai Santa Fe!
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 05/18/2020

Hi Betty! Thank you so much for the review! We would love to hear more about your visit and the time delay you mentioned! Please reach out to Taylor at 662.844.1383. As far as your title, please give our title department a call at 662.869.0076. Have a great week!

MF
Melissa F.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/12/2020 Category: Service
Friendly faces
A smile and being called by name in a clean place helps out when you're paying hundreds on car repair and maintenance. Seriously...😀
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 05/12/2020

Hi Melissa,
Thank you for your kind words! We would love to hear more about your visit! Please reach out to us at 662.844.1383 at your earliest convenience! Thank you!

2020 Hyundai Elantra
03/13/2020 Category: Service
Nice place
Wait time could use some improvement. Other than that everything is fine.
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 03/16/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey! We are sorry to hear that your wait time was a little longer than it normally is. We are working to improve that. We do hope you will give us another chance to show you how we have improved! Please reach out to me at 662-844-1383 or taylor.mckinney@bc.auto. I would love to discuss your visit in more detail. Thank you!

Belden, MS
2020 Hyundai Elantra
03/10/2020 Category: Service
So.far, so good!
Great business people!
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 03/10/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review! We are sorry to hear that we may not have met all of your expectations. We would love the opportunity to further discuss where we lacked. Please reach out to myself, Taylor McKinney or our service manager, June Bradham, at 662-844-1383. Have a great week!

03/09/2020 Category: Service
routine oil change
routine oil change
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 03/09/2020

Hi, we are sorry to hear we may not have met all of your expectations during your last service visit! We would love the opportunity to further discuss where we may have lacked so we can ensure your next visit can be better. Someone from our service department will be reaching out to you today! Have a great day!

Jolene D.
Pocahontas, TN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/26/2020 Category: Service
Very friendly,but steep price
They were very friendly and even have a shuttle service. Probably the only complaint I have is the came out and quoted one price but when they were done it was a hundred dollars more then they had told me.Jolene Doles
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 02/26/2020

Hi Jolene, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We appreciate your feedback and your kind words. I am going to have the service advisor reach out to you today to discuss your repair order. We hope to be able to continue working with you as we value your business.

FO
Fred O.
Jackson, MS
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Good Service.
Always a good place for getting your service dome. Friendly people and Staff
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020

Hey Fred!  Thank you  for taking the time to respond to Hyundai's survey.  Your feedback helps us work harder and do a better job.   We want to give you our absolute best and hopefully we'll earn that 5th star on your next visit.  Have a great week!

Marla Ledbetter
Customer Experience Manager
Barnes Crossing Hyundai
662-844-1383

Jo W.
Saltillo, MS
01/31/2020 Category: Service
Recall
Need to work on communication. Funny thing I bought the car went for 2nd oil change and he tried to tell me of all the filters that need replace I said ok well you should replace for free I just bought the car not to long ago. You tried it, good bye! That's why I don't trust car dealers or maintenance.
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 02/03/2020

Hi Jo, Thank you for your feedback.  We certainly appreciate your comments and will use them as a tool to train our team better.  We hope to make these improvements and serve you better next time.

Marla Ledbetter