Overall Rating 4.3333353/5Overall Rating 4.3333353/5Overall Rating 4.3333353/5Overall Rating 4.3333353/5rating 4.3333353
Overall Rating 1.66667/5rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667

John W.
Oxford, MS
08/12/2019 Category: Service
in and out in estimated time frame
answered important questions for me
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 08/13/2019

Hi John
Thanks so much for your recent survey response.  We love hearing from our customers and will continue working hard to keep your trust.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit

Belden, MS
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Personal service....efficient
Ok 👌

Thank you for your feedback on your recent service visit with us.  We appreciate your taking the time to fill out your survey.  We will continue to do our best to make every visit top notch!

Deborah H.
Booneville, MS
08/07/2019 Category: Service
Deborah Hurd
No comment
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 08/09/2019

Hi Deborah,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out your customer survey!  We certainly appreciate it.  Your feedback helps us work even harder to make every customer experience a positive one.  We look forward to seeiing you again soon

TC
Tami C.
Pontotoc, MS
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Be prepared to wait
Super nice people! I just think something could be done to speed up service. My car was finished and sat outside for almost an hour before I was ever called to check out. That was after 5 hours of service time.
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 08/06/2019

Hi Tami,
Thanks for sharing your review!  We are working so hard to resolve the wait time issue.  I'm really excited about our plans for expansion, adding more bays and technicians so that we can get our customers in and out more quickly! We certainly hope you'll give us another chance because we do value your business!

KF
Kimberly F.
Blue Springs, MS
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/05/2019 Category: Service
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019

Hi Kimberly,
Thank you for your recent feedback regarding the service you received in our Colission Center.  We love hearing from our valued customers!  If we can help you further, don't hesitate to give us a call!

PH
Pamela H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Oil chance
Too expensive
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 08/02/2019

Hi Pamela,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out your survey concerning your service.  We appreciate hearing from our customers.  Since I know the price of an oil change is either $39.95 (conventional oil) or $49.95 (full synthetic oil), I went back to check your records.  It seems you also had a$19.95 tire rotation dones as well.  If you did not authorize the tire roation, please let me know and we will get this taken care of.  Thanks again for your response and I look forward to hearing back from you.

RP
Roger P.
Mooreville, MS
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Associates of BC kept me informed of when car was in shop and tech was beginning and completion.
Service was excellent. I brought my Sonata in for several recalls and for them to look and possibly fix a steering column issue once identified and cost. The only issue I had was I thought my car would stay in the shop ready to be serviced for the column issue after identifying the problem and the short minutes it took to talk to me about replacing a plastic collar, but instead the car was moved from shop after recalls were completed then wait in line again to go back in shop for collar repair. The other issue has nothing to do with dealership, but manufacture of vehicle. I strongly believe this may be a poor design as when I looked this up on computer there were many other complaints listed about the plastic collar, and was told that if all the ears/teeth of collar had broken I would lose steering completely. This is a very big safety concern for me and does effect my thoughts on buying another. But I was also very surprised at how low the cost was to fix compared to other garages. Some wanted to charge nearly $500, so I'm glad I let the dealership fix this issue.

Hi Roger,
Thanks so much for your review!  We appreciate your concerns as well as your positive comments.  So glad we were able to get that steering issue taken care of.  We do use specific bays for specific service issues, which is why your vehicle had to be brought back around.  However, we have plans in the works for expansion and we hope to have the time issue much better in the future!  Thanks again for allowing us to service your vehicle!

Etta, MS
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Very friendly Service Center associates
The entire staff at the service center are all friendly and helpful. Most of them know you by name when you pull up. Only complaint is the wait time, but it seems to have gotten shorter the last few times I have been in.

Thank you for your feedback!  We know how valuable your time is and we are working very hard to reduce the wait times for our customers.  We're so excited about our plans for expansion, putting in more bays with more top notch certified technicians!  We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit!

Pontotoc, MS
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Great service regarding oil change and tire rotation
See notes in review
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent service at Barnes Crossing Hyundai.  We appreciate and value your honest opinion.  It helps us become better at what we do.
I've spoken to our service manager regarding your paint issues.  A claim has been submitted to Hyundai and we certainly hope it is approved.  At this time it's out of or hands and we appologize for the miscommunication on our part.  We will contact you as soon as we hear back from Hyundai Corporation.

LP
Lewis P.
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Service was excellent.
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for your recent feedback on your visit to our service department at Barnes Crossing Hyundai Mazda.  We certainly appreciate your business and vaule you as our customer.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.  If you need anything before then, don't hesitate to give us a call.
Sincerely,

Mike W.
Starkville, MS
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Mcw
The waiting area is great.
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you so much for your recent feedback on your visit to our service department at Barnes Crossing Hyundai Mazda.  We certainly appreciate your business and vaule your loyalty.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.  If you need anything before then, don't hesitate to give us a call.
Sincerely,

LF
Lloyd F.
Blue Mountain, MS
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Sonata
Great

Thank you so much for your geat review and rating!  We look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the near futher! Don't hesitate to call us if you need anything.

05/28/2019 Category: Service
I will be coming back
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 06/27/2019

Thank you so much for your recent feedback on the service you received at the BCHM service department.  We appreciate and value your opinion which helps us to make every customer experience better.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit, but if you need anything before then, don’t hesitate to give us a call.

TR
Thomas R.
Okolona, MS
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Good experience
Had a long wait but they did work my car in without a scheduled appointment so I was expecting that. Price however was 170 plus tax when it was previously quoted at 149

Baldwyn, MS

Amory, MS
2015 Hyundai Tucson
05/01/2019 Category: Service
Acceptable
I took my car in for a recall/update. The service was not explained to me, but it didn't take long. The waiting area was very nice. My car mat and a bag I use for trash had been moved around.
AUDRIANNA S. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 05/02/2019

We apologize the maintenance was not explained to you and some of your items were moved around. We do our best to try and keep our customers informed and their personal belongings the same way as it was when it come in. Barnes Crossing thanks you for your service and hope to see you again.

Nettleton, MS
04/23/2019 Category: Service
I feel like it's an overall good place to take your car to get it serviced. Some services are on the high end when it comes to getting the service done

Robert H.
Maben, MS
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Good Service

Mooreville, MS
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Engine
Would be a 5 star if they would replace my engine and fix my key.

CF