Overall Rating 4.2857171/5Overall Rating 4.2857171/5Overall Rating 4.2857171/5Overall Rating 4.2857171/5rating 4.2857171
Overall Rating 1.64286/5rating 1.64286rating 1.64286rating 1.64286rating 1.64286

Columbus, MS
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Service needs improvement
The service department is slow & they don’t always fill out the inspection report that is to be done whenever you get work done on your vehicle.

I got no indication that it was done until I called later that day & they gave some excuse as to why it wasn’t filled out.
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you so much for your recent feedback on the service you received at Barnes Crossing Hyundai Mazda.  We appreciate and value your opinion which helps us to make every customer experience better.  We sincerely regret your recent experience when your multi-point inspection sheet was not filled out.  We have stressed to our technicians and service advisors how important this sheet is to our customers in the communication process.  Again, we apologize for the error and hope you’ll give us another chance!   In an effort to make things right, we’d like to offer you a complimentary tire rotation on your next visit.  Just save this email and show it to your service advisor when you check in.  You’ve been a great customer and we certainly want to keep it that way.

Sincerely,

Marla Ledbetter

Customer Experience Manager, BCHM

Joseph R.
Belden, MS
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/01/2019 Category: Service
Sexist staff
I will only continue coming because it is the cheapest place to get my oil changed.

We appreciate so much your honest feedback!  Your answers provide us with a training tool to improve our customer service.  We genuinely care about each person who pulls up in our service department and it is our goal to convey this to you.   We certainly hope to see you again soon.

Marla Ledbetter
Customer Experience Manager
Barnes Crossing Hyundai

Amory, MS
05/07/2019 Category: Service
I love my Hyundai but not the service department!
We have purchased the last 5 vehicles (3 Hyundai) from them. We love the salesman and his service. The service department needs much work! Car service is not timely and they make excuses for everything! Own your mistakes, people are more forgiving. I would recommend the dealership but not the service department.
AUDRIANNA S. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

We appreciate your feedback. Barnes Crossing values you as a customer and we will use this information to help our service department better serve you! Again thank you and we look forward to seeing you on your next service.

02/22/2019 Category: Service
Will make it right
Had a few communication issues but they did their best to make it right.

02/22/2019 Category: Service
Broken Lug nut, charged full price, and did not wash car.
Broken Lug nut, charged full price, and did not wash car.
CODY H. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 02/22/2019

Valued Customer,

Seth will be in contact with you soon regarding this matter. Thank you for your review.

TW
Tanya W.
Fulton, MS
12/16/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed
Communication could be better. Dealership should do better at standing behind the vehicles they sell even if they are used.
Martavius Y. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Mrs. Little,
I cant apalogize enough for the delay in recieving your new engine and very sorry we didnt exceed your communication expectations. Please call me if i can answer any questions or concerns. And have a merry Christmas!

-Seth

Pontotoc, MS
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Lack of knowledge about job.
JUNE D B. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 12/18/2018

thx for to upate on 12/17 jacob lynch should be caliing you
again thx
june

Michael G.
Winona, MS
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Service not up to expectations this time
Have always had good service prior to Saturday. This was my 4th trip back since purchasing car in 2016 to have oil changed and tires rotated. I was just hoping to have problems resolved without having follow up visits. You would think if you make an appt and wait patiently for 4 hours it would be fixed or if not they would take it back and figure out. Not tell me 2 or eating and one don’t feel good and want me to drive back again to resolve.

AW
Anita W.
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Time spent in servvice department
I already told you everything you need to know.
CODY H. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 09/06/2018

Thank you for the review, we appreciate your business. We now offer appointments for oil changes to decrease wait times. Please feel free to call ahead or go online to schedule.

Sonya C.
Tupelo, MS
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Sales
Great sales team, service department could use some improvements.

CF
Celess F.
Ripley, MS
2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Let’s get it together
Not what it appears to be!

CJ
Cynthia J.
Mooreville, MS
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Poor service
Poor service
CODY H. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for the review. A representative from our service department will be in contact with you about your concern.

Tupelo, MS
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Unattentative Customer service
Have usually had great reviews before my last visit. A family member also had a similiar bad experience.
Martavius Y. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

We truly apologize about your experience, we'll give you a call to get things resolved

MK
Michael K.
Corinth, MS
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/23/2018 Category: Service
x
x
Martavius Y. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

Thank you for the review. My parts department will be contacting you shortly to give you an update on your part.

TC
Tiffany C.
Blue Springs, MS
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Ridiculous
I sat 2.5 hours on 5/14/18 to get oil changed and detail done. After 2.5 hours I asked about my car and they had done the oil change and left my car out front without detail. Apparently a communication mistake they said. They agreed to detail next time I could come in a day for free for the inconvenience. I brought my car back 5/18/18 to have my car finished for what I expected done my first trip. This time when I got my car back they let me know they accidentally scratched the side of my car when detailing it and sent me to the collision/body shop to have the scratch repaired. The body repair I believed buffed it to make it less visible for a moment but did not fix the scratch in my car they caused. They also only vacuumed half my car. This is not the first time I’ve waited or paid and something that was suppose to be done was not. I know that with every place, you can have a bad experience, but when it becomes something experienced more often than not, I feel that is a problem. I feel as if I and my family should move our business for oil changes, details, tires, and other vehicle repairs to another place of business.
CODY H. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Sorry about your past visit, please give us a call to tell us more.

WC
William C.
New Albany, MS
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/23/2018 Category: Service
Terrible Service
Very poor customer service and some incompetence.
CODY H. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 03/23/2018

Thank you for the review. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.

03/05/2018 Category: Service
Had an excellent experience when buying my vehicle. However service needs some work. I’ve scheduled oil change appointments and wait 2 hours or more! I want my vehicle to remain Hyundai certified but this is ridiculous!
CODY H. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 03/07/2018

Thank you for the review. We are working hard to improve our wait times.

James P.

Lambert, MS
2014 Hyundai Elantra
12/29/2017 Category: Service
Customer opinion
Employees in service department act like they confused at times. Tell me one thing about my car then come back again with a different story.
CODY H. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 12/30/2017

Thank you for the review. Please feel free to contact us with your concerns so we can try to resolve them.

HP
Harry P.
French Camp, MS
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/27/2017 Category: Service
review
I would not buy there again.
CODY H. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 12/30/2017

Thank you for the review. Please feel free to contact us with your concerns so we can try to resolve any issues you have.

Joyce C.
Oxford, MS
2014 Hyundai Tucson
12/22/2017 Category: Service
In the past got good service. Maybe this was just a random fluke but was not happy at the time.
Have gotten good service in the past. Hopefully this will not happen again.
CODY H. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 12/26/2017

Thank you for the review. I will check with the parts department and see if your parts have arrived. You can expect a call from us today. Thank you.