4.5

Overall Rating 4.1904738/5Overall Rating 4.1904738/5Overall Rating 4.1904738/5Overall Rating 4.1904738/5rating 4.1904738
Overall Rating 1.71429/5rating 1.71429rating 1.71429rating 1.71429rating 1.71429

Potts Camp, MS
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Service dept
SLOW. My schedule an appointment if it’s still going to take over three hours for a simple inspection and oil change.
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 12/02/2019

I do appologize for the long wait.  We were short handed (flu hit us hard last week) but that's no excuse for that long of a wait.  We hope you'll give us another chance.  Have a blessed week.

Stefanie C.
Corinth, MS
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/06/2019 Category: Service
Very dissatisfied
See previous message
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Hi Stefanie,
I'm sorry to hear you did not have a great experience with us.  I understand from our service manager there was some miscommunication regarding the repair of the seat trim.  I do apologize that your vehicle was not washed before you picked it up.  If you would like to bring your Santa Fe back in to have the trim repaired, please give us a call and we will be happy to schedule that for you.  Thank you

2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/31/2019 Category: Service
Made it right
The person who originally gave me the quote for the part quoted the incorrect price and should have told me the part would be in later than they stated. The part was in after a week and I was able to get it replaced.

08/31/2019 Category: Service
Barnes Crossing and Hyundai - out for money
The part I needed is a dealer only part. They charge you to tell you what you already know...then the price of the part is EXTREMELY high...same part on an older car is about 1/4 the price. I ham having to pay over $400 just for a power window button assembly...not even the motor.
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 08/31/2019

Thank you for your feedback on your recent service.  We honestly strive to give each customer the best experience possible.  I'm so sorry to hear yours was not a positive one.  We are checking into the situation with your vehicle and will work hard to get it taken care of.  Your service advisor will be in touch with you.

Columbus, MS
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Service needs improvement
The service department is slow & they don’t always fill out the inspection report that is to be done whenever you get work done on your vehicle.

I got no indication that it was done until I called later that day & they gave some excuse as to why it wasn’t filled out.
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you so much for your recent feedback on the service you received at Barnes Crossing Hyundai Mazda.  We appreciate and value your opinion which helps us to make every customer experience better.  We sincerely regret your recent experience when your multi-point inspection sheet was not filled out.  We have stressed to our technicians and service advisors how important this sheet is to our customers in the communication process.  Again, we apologize for the error and hope you’ll give us another chance!   In an effort to make things right, we’d like to offer you a complimentary tire rotation on your next visit.  Just save this email and show it to your service advisor when you check in.  You’ve been a great customer and we certainly want to keep it that way.

Sincerely,

Customer Experience Manager, BCHM

Joseph R.
Belden, MS
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/01/2019 Category: Service
Sexist staff
I will only continue coming because it is the cheapest place to get my oil changed.

We appreciate so much your honest feedback!  Your answers provide us with a training tool to improve our customer service.  We genuinely care about each person who pulls up in our service department and it is our goal to convey this to you.   We certainly hope to see you again soon.

Amory, MS
05/07/2019 Category: Service
I love my Hyundai but not the service department!
We have purchased the last 5 vehicles (3 Hyundai) from them. We love the salesman and his service. The service department needs much work! Car service is not timely and they make excuses for everything! Own your mistakes, people are more forgiving. I would recommend the dealership but not the service department.
AUDRIANNA S. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

We appreciate your feedback. Barnes Crossing values you as a customer and we will use this information to help our service department better serve you! Again thank you and we look forward to seeing you on your next service.

02/22/2019 Category: Service
Will make it right
Had a few communication issues but they did their best to make it right.

02/22/2019 Category: Service
Broken Lug nut, charged full price, and did not wash car.
Broken Lug nut, charged full price, and did not wash car.
CODY H. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 02/22/2019

Valued Customer,

Seth will be in contact with you soon regarding this matter. Thank you for your review.

TW
Tanya W.
Fulton, MS
12/16/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed
Communication could be better. Dealership should do better at standing behind the vehicles they sell even if they are used.
Martavius Y. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Mrs. Little,
I cant apalogize enough for the delay in recieving your new engine and very sorry we didnt exceed your communication expectations. Please call me if i can answer any questions or concerns. And have a merry Christmas!

-Seth

Pontotoc, MS
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Lack of knowledge about job.
JUNE D B. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 12/18/2018

thx for to upate on 12/17 jacob lynch should be caliing you
again thx
june

Michael G.
Winona, MS
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Service not up to expectations this time
Have always had good service prior to Saturday. This was my 4th trip back since purchasing car in 2016 to have oil changed and tires rotated. I was just hoping to have problems resolved without having follow up visits. You would think if you make an appt and wait patiently for 4 hours it would be fixed or if not they would take it back and figure out. Not tell me 2 or eating and one don’t feel good and want me to drive back again to resolve.

AW
Anita W.
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Time spent in servvice department
I already told you everything you need to know.
CODY H. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 09/06/2018

Thank you for the review, we appreciate your business. We now offer appointments for oil changes to decrease wait times. Please feel free to call ahead or go online to schedule.

Sonya C.
Tupelo, MS
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Sales
Great sales team, service department could use some improvements.

CF
Celess F.
Ripley, MS
2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Let’s get it together
Not what it appears to be!

CJ
Cynthia J.
Mooreville, MS
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Poor service
Poor service
CODY H. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for the review. A representative from our service department will be in contact with you about your concern.

Tupelo, MS
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Unattentative Customer service
Have usually had great reviews before my last visit. A family member also had a similiar bad experience.
Martavius Y. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

We truly apologize about your experience, we'll give you a call to get things resolved

MK
Michael K.
Corinth, MS
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/23/2018 Category: Service
x
x
Martavius Y. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

Thank you for the review. My parts department will be contacting you shortly to give you an update on your part.

TC
Tiffany C.
Blue Springs, MS
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Ridiculous
I sat 2.5 hours on 5/14/18 to get oil changed and detail done. After 2.5 hours I asked about my car and they had done the oil change and left my car out front without detail. Apparently a communication mistake they said. They agreed to detail next time I could come in a day for free for the inconvenience. I brought my car back 5/18/18 to have my car finished for what I expected done my first trip. This time when I got my car back they let me know they accidentally scratched the side of my car when detailing it and sent me to the collision/body shop to have the scratch repaired. The body repair I believed buffed it to make it less visible for a moment but did not fix the scratch in my car they caused. They also only vacuumed half my car. This is not the first time I’ve waited or paid and something that was suppose to be done was not. I know that with every place, you can have a bad experience, but when it becomes something experienced more often than not, I feel that is a problem. I feel as if I and my family should move our business for oil changes, details, tires, and other vehicle repairs to another place of business.
CODY H. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Sorry about your past visit, please give us a call to tell us more.

WC
William C.
New Albany, MS
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/23/2018 Category: Service
Terrible Service
Very poor customer service and some incompetence.
CODY H. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 03/23/2018

Thank you for the review. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.

03/05/2018 Category: Service
Had an excellent experience when buying my vehicle. However service needs some work. I’ve scheduled oil change appointments and wait 2 hours or more! I want my vehicle to remain Hyundai certified but this is ridiculous!
CODY H. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 03/07/2018

Thank you for the review. We are working hard to improve our wait times.

James P.