4.5

Overall Rating 4.1904738/5Overall Rating 4.1904738/5Overall Rating 4.1904738/5Overall Rating 4.1904738/5rating 4.1904738
Overall Rating 1.71429/5rating 1.71429rating 1.71429rating 1.71429rating 1.71429

IM
Idella M.
Vardaman, MS
2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/20/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
It’s ok
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019

HI Idella,  I'm sorry you were not 100% satisfied with your last visit.  We will be in touch with you to see how we can resolve the issues you're having.  We do appreciate you and value your opinion.  I'm certain we can work things out!

Aberdeen, MS
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/06/2019 Category: Service
Service Uncertainties
The receptionist and the technicians are always friendly, and the facilities are always clean and presentable.
I am unsure about the quality of service at this moment. I don’t want to provide a negative report while I am unsure about some issues at present.
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Good morning,
Please know we want you to be 100% satisfied with your service.  Our manager will be giving you a call to discuss in detail the issues your are experiencing with your vehicle.  We appreciate you and your business and will do whatever it takes to ensure your vehicle has been repaired properly.  Thank you for your feeback.

Kristy S.
Amory, MS
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Great service follow-up!
I was recently in for service and had an issue that needed to be addressed. They followed up promptly and took care of it!

09/06/2019 Category: Service
Usually great service . . . . .
I usually get great service but this time I hope I did. My paperwork said my tire pressure was checked and it was 36/36/36/36 in all tires. My dash reading was 32/33/29/31. Must have not been checked. I just hope my oil was actually changed!
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Hi Krisity.  I sure do hate to hear this.  We hope you'll give us another chance to make things right.  We've addressed your concerns with the technicians and service manager. On behalf of our owner, Joe Marshall, I'd like to send you a couple coupons toward your next service.  We appreciate your business and value you as our customer.   We hope to see you again soon.

662-844-1383
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

Krisity, thanks so much for giving us the opportunity to correct the issues you had!  We appreciate your business and at the end of the day, we just want to do the right thing the right way.  Thanks for the re-score rating!  Have a great week!

SL
Scott L.
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Recall completed
Thanks

Scott,
I am certainly sorry to hear about the issues you've had recently.  Please know, we are looking into this situation and our service manager will be in touch with you.  We absolutely avalue your business and will try our best to find exactly what happened.  Thank you again for letting us know.

Nettleton, MS
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Nice people. Okay service.
They left my engine intake cover off and floating around my engine bay. I didn’t notice till 3 days later when I was cleaning my car and decided to check my filters. Nice staff, just need to tighten up on their quality of work. I’d rather it take an hour and done right than 30 mins and done poorly.
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 08/27/2019

So sorry about your experience.   We really do strive to get it right, but it sure looks like we struck out here.  We do hope you'll give us another chance.  We'll certainly use your feedback to make sure it doesn't happen again!  Take care.

Shaun S.
Mooreville, MS
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Great sales staff
Great people to purchase a vehicle from
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Shaun,
Thank you so much for your recent feedback on the service you received at the Barnes Crossing Hyundai Mazda.  We appreciate and value your opinion which helps us to make every customer experience better.  We sincerely regret your recent experience when your repair order did not match up with what you requested.  We are working daily with our technicians and parts department to ensure that not only is the work done properly but the paperwork as well.  I certainly understand your position of wondering exactly what type of oil you actually received.  I understand from our service manager that you are scheduled to come back in so we can make sure your oil change is done properly.  Again, we apologize for the error and hope you’ll give us another chance!  You’ve been a great customer and we certainly want to keep it that way.

Sincerely,

Customer Experience Manager, BCHM

New Albany, MS
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Customer services
One of them could have took the time to greet me. He act like he didn't see me. We made eye contact. This made me mad. I walk up to tfe desk and still was ignored. I hope that this does not happen again . Next time i will speak to the manager.
JUNE D B. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

thanks for the feed back on your visit we appericate this info for this will make us do our jobs better i'm sorry you had a bad experience on this visit again we will take this to inprove ourselfs

thx june

Walnut, MS
2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Friendliness
Ok
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for your recent feedback on your visit to our service department at Barnes Crossing Hyundai Mazda.  We certainly appreciate your business and vaule you as our customer.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.  If you need anything before then, don't hesitate to give us a call.
Sincerely,

OG
Onnie G.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Not great just ok
It's not that great in my past experience they are always taking too long for a simple oil change

04/04/2019 Category: Service
Not the best
The only thing positive I can say is the staff was friendly. They did not have their stuff together on this visit.
AUDRIANNA S. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our Barnes Crossing staff wants to keep your vehicle in the best condition and will make changes to do this more effectively.

04/02/2019 Category: Service
Barnes Crossing
Just acceptable nothing special
AUDRIANNA S. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you for choosing Barnes Crossing and we look forward to exceeding your expectations on your future visits.

TR
Thomas R.
Fulton, MS
2016 Hyundai Veloster
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Good
Some stuff could be better and Hyundai Corporate could change some warranty coverage but staff was very friendly.

AK
Adrian K.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/16/2019 Category: Service
PCV Issue - Santa Fe
Like the facility, people very professional.
However, still working on the issue I am having with the Pollution Control System. Hope to resolve soon.

Starkville, MS
2016 Hyundai Genesis
01/13/2019 Category: Service
MCW
No comment
JUNE D B. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you for the feed back so we can have better quality control in the future

BCHM

Pontotoc, MS
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Good
Just had that one concern but overall good

Nettleton, MS
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Communication

Corinth, MS
10/22/2018 Category: Service
I enjoy this dealership. I recommend them to all my friends/family.
JUNE D B. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 10/26/2018

Ms Kreen I am June service manager at Barnes Crossing first of all I would like to thank you for your recent visit to our service department.I see the majority of for visit when as planed except for keeping up updated and delay in clean.I value your input so we can address issues like this cause if we do'nt know we can't fix it.

Again thanks for the visit and input
June

New Albany, MS
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Not happy
Was told I had to have an appointment for an oil change and when I arrive for my appointment was told there was 10 ahead of me.

Amory, MS
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Good
Acomadatin