Steve S.
07/05/2018
They do it right
If you are looking for a place that will diagnose in detail, give you an upfront and reliable quote and follow through with the repairs, I recommend these folks. I had multiple issues with my 2004 X3 BMW and they were all handled.
Steve

DF
Doug F.
California
Honda Civic Cpe
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Doug said he always receives good service from this business.

Brian S.
California
Mercedes-Benz S550
05/31/2018 Category: Service
Brian said the business was trying to charge him four times as much as other places. He stated he felt he wasted money on a tow for nothing because the staff told him what he already knew. Their prices are comparable to the Mercedes - Benz dealership.

AD
Ana D.
Fontana, CA
05/15/2018
I’m glad I found Bavarian Garage when it comes to my BMWs services. I appreciate that Pedro is very thorough when explaining what needs to be done. Above all, great customer service.

JOE D.
Glendora, CA
BMW 528i
05/12/2018
They care about your car
Honest and to the point.

ES
EUGENE S.
Fontana, CA
05/11/2018
Awesome Service
Bavarian Garage was amazing. It is so hard to find an honest mechanic. I highly recommend this auto shop.

RUDY R.
04/25/2018
Orginal BMW parts are expensive, however ......
We think the BAVARIAN GARAGE is the best. We love the idea that original (NEW) BMW parts & fluids are installed and there is a 36 mths - 36,000 mile WARRENTY.
This is our first BMW (used) so we are still not sure if the monthly cost is a fair value as compared to the cost of a new one, but it sure is a great drivers car.
Pedro & Claudia are the best. Great Family here. Thanks for your honest and fair business practice.

DUSTIN D.
West Covina, CA
BMW Z3
04/24/2018
Smog check & Vehicle Inspection.
The pro’s at Bavarian Garage took great care of me and my car. Pedro, Daniel, and Claudia provided fast, professional, and friendly service. I will be a repeat customer for sure!

KT
KATHARINA T.
04/23/2018
Happy customer
Thank You, Bavarian Garage for getting our luved X3 in for service. We can enjoy and feel confident with our auto and appreciate the customer service. It's nice to know we have a quality shop to count on, and was surprised with the shinny detailed car when pick up. It made us feel appreciated.

JOSE R.
Bloomington, CA
04/18/2018
Oil Change
Provides great and fast service at reasonable prices.

JOHN K.
La Verne, CA
04/14/2018
Exceptional Service
Very pleased with my service from Bavarian Garage. I can always rely on Pedro and his mechanics for their exceptional service and reliability.
Plan to keep my vehicle for a long time and Bavarian Garage is the shop to take it to. Highly recommend them.

John

AF
Anthony F.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Lexus LS 460
04/12/2018
Thank you for the great service. I will be back.

SHELLIE B.
Covina, CA
BMW 745i
04/06/2018
The friendly owners, Pedro and Claudia.
You won’t find a better place then this! Honest, friendly and reliable. I highly recommend Bavarian Garage.

Jonathan C.
Diamond Bar, CA
BMW M5
03/28/2018 Category: Service
Jonathan said the business does quality work. He said he did have a question on the invoice but that he is happy that the vehicle is running well so he can't complain.

AR
Ana R.
Victorville, CA
03/27/2018
2009 BMW 328i
Hi Pedro this is Juan I appreciate it your time on my car and it looks like you did a gd job one concern is that my car is misfiring and that bugs me how much will you charge me to fix that thank you

Joshua M.
Azusa, CA
03/12/2018 Category: Service
Joshua said the employees were very polite.

Maybelle S.
02/25/2018
Awesome Communication
I found Bavarian Garage via Yelp. I’m looking for a mechanic I can trust. After my first visit I think I found one! Pedro is in constant communication with the customer regarding the car and what needs to be done. He will give you honest evaluation about your car. I will definitely bring my car back for any services it needs.

BOB B.
BMW Z4
02/21/2018
The people and knowledge about the cars
Bavarian Garage is very thorough and knowledgeable and competitive. They listen, they fix your cars problems, let you know what your car is going to need in the future. All done with smiles on their faces!!! A-one!
The Team A., owner from Bavarian Garage responded on 02/22/2018

thank you, we enjoy working on the fine automobile

Bavarian Garage

I was very satisfied

AC
Ann C.
02/19/2018 Category: Service
Ann said the employees were kind and they explained everything to her.