GG
GEOFF G.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
04/18/2019
2007 miata
Quick, courteous and helpful. Karen is great. I had a bad cell in my battery and the team examined whether that was the entire problem (it was) or if there was something else that was the root cause. Had it back in a day

Porsche Boxster
04/16/2019
Started using last summer to service my Boxster. Excellent customer service.

AK
ANDY K.
Landenberg, PA
04/13/2019
Repair on car was great within a reasonable
Great folks and Saturday hours

NICK B.
Landenberg, PA
04/12/2019
Excellent and timely service
Karen was my contact over there for my experience. I never physically went there as I’m to busy. So I had my car taken over there and my car was dropped off at my house by them free of charge. They are a no B.S. business which I respect. I’m a first time customer and was treated like a life long one. Highly recommend

KR
KARIN R.
Chadds Ford, PA
04/11/2019
The Best
How can you not love Bavarian Motor Sport!
Always available to answer questions, immediate appointments at the customer’s convenience, they make you feel at home, what more can be said...THE BEST PEOPLE THAT MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE FAMILY...

JEANIE H.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
04/11/2019
Karen at the front desk is awesomely efficient, friendly and professional.
I have a lot of confidence in this facility. 'Their showroom is a delight to visit.

ET
ED T.
West Grove, PA
04/09/2019
Wonderful Service
I requested the wrong type of oil for my vehicle. Thanks to Bavarian for their attention to detail they caught my error and used the correct oil, saving me possible future engine damage. Thank you

ANDREW M.
04/09/2019
Always solid
BMS is always fair, good st communication and gets me in and out quickly.....plus they give you a cookie.

SCOTT W.
04/08/2019
Not a Single Complaint ... Ever
I should have left a review years ago. I have gone through the entire car-life cycle with Bavarian Motorsport: I’ve purchased cars there, I’ve had cars serviced there, and I’ve sold cars there. Never once have I had a problem. The service is excellent, the communication is great and the attention to detail is just what one would expect for the type of luxury cars they sell and service. I especially like the detailed service reports that I receive by text message with pictures of relevant items for my reference. Always accommodating, pleasant and a good value for the money. Highly recommend!

SP
STEPHEN P.
Hockessin, DE
Outstanding Customer Service
I had a somewhat minor repair issue (flat tire). The problem was diagnosed in minutes and BM was in contact with a tire supplier ASAP. Replacement tire was ordered, arrived the next day and I was back on the road. The whole team at BM was focused on completing my repair. Will look forward to visiting them for future maintenance.

PH
PAUL H.
Newark, DE
Bavarian Motorsports rip off
I went in to have a headlight that was out looked at. They replaced a “burned out bulb” and then told me the ballast for that bulb was also determined to be faulty and wanted over $900 to replace it. They claimed to have swapped the working ballast for the bad one to to make this determination. I took the car home and did that myself and found that there was nothing wrong with the ballasts. I discovered the there two broken wires going to the igniter for the bulb. Lessons learned. Don’t use this place.

BRUCE S.
Chadds Ford, PA
Karen is great!
I dropped my car for brake service but also suspected that I might need tires as well. Bavarian got the brakes done and Karen gave me options of for the tires. She was able to get the tires and stayed on top of the tire supplier to get them there before the end of the day. Jose the mechanic and Karen tayed late to get the job done. Everyone was corteous and professional. This is a great place and so happy to have them in our area. Great place to get your BMW serviced!

DAVE M.
Ford Transit Van
03/27/2019
The level of service, knowledge and kindness are exceptional!
I recently purchased a car from Allison and the experience was excellent. I recently had one of my service vehicles detailed at their shop and the van looked like brand new. I would highly recommend Bavarian!

KW
KENNETH W.
Mazda 3
03/27/2019
Car inspection
Walked in off the street to see if I could get my new car inspected. They were eager to help and within the hour I received a text message that my car was ready. Karen was very helpful and saved me money!

ANN B.

BROOKE R.
GMC Acadia
03/26/2019
Awesome Custoner Service
I’ve used Bavarian many times and not only do I go back for the cookies but their customer service is top notch. Everyone is so nice, super helpful and knowledgeable. I will continue to take my car here without question.

JOHN B.
Wilmington, DE
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
03/25/2019
Great service as always
I found a service to be consistently great and the reception friendly and kind. The waiting area is extremely comfortable with ample workspace and Wi-Fi connections.

03/24/2019
Personal treatment
They care and treat you well

JEFFREY P.
Wilmington, DE
Porsche 911 Carrera
03/23/2019
Wheels Up!
Rims, tires, shocks, struts, swing arm, alignment - all installed with custom service and personal support! Above and beyond (once again)!