WR
WILBUR R.
Lexus RX
12/13/2018
Great service. Prompt, professional and efficient.

CAROLYN B.
12/08/2018
The owners and staff are customer focused
Had called ahead for a car was, and later in the afternoon I asked if an oil change could be completed. Karen said no problem, and everything was accomplished on time and at an acceptable price.
Needs a buffing to remove some sap or other debris. Owner said they would pick-up and complete it. Very good service.

SR
SHAUN R.
Hockessin, DE
12/08/2018
Great Customer Service!
Reasonable prices with quality service. Very friendly staff and splendid customer service!

Landenberg, PA
12/03/2018
Your Staff Is Awesome
The staff and service at Bavarian is awesome! Karen is wonderful and I look forward to the cookies! I trust my vehicle to Bavarian!

MICHAEL M.
Chadds Ford, PA
Porsche Cayenne
12/03/2018
Brake Job - 2010 Cayenne
I have always received excellent service. The work is completed in a timely manor, the cost is what was stated and everyone is very courteous.

OK
OMAR K.
Chadds Ford, PA
Mazda CX-9
12/02/2018
Prompt and courteous
Always great service and excellent follow-up.

CATHERINE W.
Avondale, PA
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
11/27/2018
Excellent work, very personable environment
The cool weather check is great service at an amazing price.
Jiggering left fog lamp back into it's damaged bumper area is greatly appreciated, most shops would pass on the challenge. I can now employ fog lamps until bumper repair is effected.
Great staff interactions.

KK
KAREN K.
11/23/2018
Best automotive place in KSQ
A+ service, always. Great customer service. Fantastic staff.

DAVID B.
11/21/2018
Always do a great job. Highly recommend
Highly recommend

JORDAN G.
West Chester, PA
11/20/2018
New customer
I recently met Allison and it was a pleasure to have my car serviced at Bavarian Motorsport.

EJ

BILL S.
Chatham, PA
Mercedes-Benz GLE
11/14/2018
Professional expertise, broad capability, friendly concerned staff
Have been a customer for many, many years and that says so much. They have broad expertise to handle any mechanical or other issue on classic antiques, exotics, as well as any foreign or domestic automobile. They have built their business on long term relationships with customers. They are my go to for auto service.

ROB S.
MINI Cooper Coupe
11/14/2018
Great service - and baking too!
The service and convenience the staff provides at BM is terrific. They communicate regularly and clearly about diagnostics for our service issues, including costs and expectations for repairs and timelines. Then they take care of the issues and drop off our vehicles promptly. We have several MINI Countryman vehicles for our business, and we are fortunate to have BM close by to keep us in top shape! Unfortunately, my accounting department stole the cookies that came with the service, so I did not get to have any. Will have to review the baking component in future.

LT
LISA T.
Coatesville, PA
MINI Cooper Coupe
11/13/2018
Great service as always!
I always get great service at your business. So happy we discovered Bavarian!

AZ
ALFRED Z.
BMW Z4
11/09/2018
My BMW Z4
Great cars,great customer service, great people! I truly love the whole team at Bavarian Motorsport. I would highly recommend a visit if your looking for an awesome car ,or simply need an auto service you can trust.

MA
MICHAEL A.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/09/2018
Always dependable!
I've been a frequent customer of Bavarian's for years. They've always been responsive to my needs and do a great job communicating with you. They work on a lot of high-end cars in there, which is a good thing. It shows others entrust them with their special cars, just like I do.

RL
REBECCA L.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
11/07/2018
Couldn’t be happier
I stopped by without an appointment because I had a headlight out. They had the part in stock and installed it immediately. I have only recently started coming here for service and wish I had known about this place sooner.

HA
HELEN A.
Lexus ES 350
11/05/2018
Superb!
I was referred to Bavarian Motors by a friend two years ago when I moved to the area and needed my car inspected. Their service is excellent- easy to get an appointment; very pleasant waiting area and quick turnaround. Equally pleasant and efficient receptionist; it’s obvious they take pride in their work and value your business. Best inspection experience I have ever had!

MELISSA M.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
11/02/2018
Excellent service, as usual. Actually missed a scheduled Saturday appointment and Bavarian had our car in Tuesday morning.

DON S.
West Chester, PA
11/01/2018
Customer Service with a smile
Well organized operation with staff who are pleasant and welcoming. Service was delivered as promised at a high standard.