BT
BRAD T.
08/13/2020
It is my first visit, and yet I was treated like a loyal and long-term customer. The responsiveness was excellent and appreciated.
I am new to the community and it was my first visit to Bavarian Motorsport. I was treated like a long-term and loyal customer, and the staff was very responsive and helpful in describing the issue and proceeding with the repair. I also appreciated that the staff only recommended necessary repairs, and did not push repairs that are not needed at this time. I will absolutely return to Bavarian Motorsports!

JAMES P.
08/13/2020
thorough work
The service was thorough and well done. They were very informative and had work done in a timely fashion.

DAVID S.

DIETER F.
MINI Cooper Coupe
08/12/2020
Great service & great staff
Bavarian is a great car dealership.A wonderful staff provides great personalized car service. The best around! Have been going to Bavarian for many years and always looking forward to get our vehicles services there.

ALAN B.
08/10/2020
Karen the best
Front alignment for 2004 rav4

JOHN G.
08/07/2020
Superb job
Every thing was professionally done at a fair price . Extremely friendly and helpful staff

KEVIN M.
08/02/2020
Easy!
Great communication and timely service!

GT
GLENN T.
Volvo S60
07/30/2020
Bavarian is the only place I take my cars. They are very knowledgeable and the work is always done right the first time. Plus, their prices are much better than going to BMW. I am a big fan of Karen and her team for service.

BAIRD B.
West Chester, PA
07/30/2020
Poor communication / didn’t fix problem
Asked them to look into a vibration, and i was told it was a pcv vent causing it. You “fixed it” and told me the vibration was gone, but when i pick up the cars its the same as I left it. I mention this to karen in a text and she never got back to me. It is very obvious you guys didn’t drive my car to see what was wrong or test to see if you actually fixed it. I wont be back and will just go to audi instead of wasting my time with you guys. I thought you would be my new mechanic but nope you guys are all the same.

PD
PIERS D.
07/29/2020
Great experience as always
Strong specialty in German performance cars, friendly and knowledgeable staff - excellent COVID-19 processes!

FS
FUSUN S.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
07/23/2020
Friendly, efficient service - as always!
After 4+ months of not driving anywhere, my car needed a check-up before tackling a road trip. As always, Karen was able to fit me in the schedule, identified and took care of anything that was needed.
A few changes since my last visit pre-pandemic: one can tell that Allison and her team are paying attention to the health and safety of the customers. I have always appreciated being able to text back and forth to check on progress or receive updates. Also, the ability to receive the final statement and pay online made things super simple at check out.
Thank you Bavarian!

ALFRED B.
Audi Q5
07/22/2020
First class service
I am very pleased with my service from Bavarian. Great car service and repair with careful attention to detail, including a sanitizer wipe along with my key.

Fantastic!

CHARLES W.
BMW 325i
07/22/2020
Great Service and Great People
As usual, service appointment was right on time and my car was serviced professionally. Thank You. I only miss those cookies!!!

JEANIE H.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
07/17/2020
Bavarian Motorsport always provides quick and reliable service.
Would not take my car anywhere else for service.

JAMES P.
07/16/2020
The job is well done, and its a pleasure to deal with your people
it was a pleasure doing business. And work that was to be done was explained and photographed