Chadds Ford, PA
BMW M2
11/23/2020
Great Service!
It is always a pleasure having our annual inspections. From reminders to quick service, the process is easy!

RICH H.
11/22/2020
Extremely convenient to where I live
Karen and Jose always take care of me, even at a moment's notice. Always have a good experience. Nice tempting showroom also.

SCOTT S.
West Grove, PA
11/19/2020
Great group of people, excellent service and the work was completed on time

GM
GREG M.
11/17/2020
Great fast service, no hassles
I am very pleased with the service. Everything went smooth

MICHAEL L.
11/11/2020
105,000 mile service

MATT G.
Mercedes-Benz S55
11/11/2020
Great service, Great Local people, Privately owned business
Karen was thorough, responsive and knowledgeable . The final result was just as I expected and requested.

James M.
Toughkenamon, PA
11/10/2020
Excellent service!
Great people! Excellent service!

Oxford, PA
11/10/2020
Excellent service.
Excellent service.

PA
Peter A.
Groton, CT
Excellent buying experience
I just purchased a car through this dealership last week. I called after seeing this car on Autotrader. I am out of the area and I must say I was impressed by Suzanne’s knowledge and her clear desire to give me honest information in an upbeat and very pleasant manner. She arranged for a Zoom tour of the car I ended up buying. I had expected a quick tour of the car and what I received was a very thorough tour as if I was in the showroom. She made certain that I saw what were the negatives, though not many on this car, insuring that if I purchased the car there would be no surprises. I was treated with courtesy all the way through this transaction. The car was shipped to me out of state. This was a very pleasant transaction, I am pleased to write this review, the car is as was described, the deal was very fair and the experience was positive in all aspects. I am only sorry that I don’t live close enough to have my car serviced at this dealership.

BD
BRIAN D.
Great
Excellent work

BOB H.
Chadds Ford, PA
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
Efficient
Well organized and takes steps to make your visit safe in regards to Coved 19! Work was done in a timely manner and for a fair and reasonable price.

RF
ROBERT F.
West Chester, PA
11/05/2020
Very responsive
I called with a problem at 4:45 on Wednesday and they found a way for me to bring my car in the next morning. Thanks!

WR
WILBUR R.
Lexus ES 350
11/05/2020
Routine Work
Reserved time to have PA State inspection . Arrived on time and car was immediately checked it, worked performed, and I was on my way vey quickly. Waiting area was available, clean and neat. Karen was efficient and very professional.

DWAYNE D.
Newark, DE
Mercedes-Benz GLC
11/04/2020
Excellent Automotive Service
I bought a 2017 certified pre-owned Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 SUV from the local Mercedes-Benz dealership. I called Bavarian Motorsport about a month after purchase to inquire about their maintenance services for my vehicle and cost estimates. Today I had 40K miles Service B and the cost was under $500 which is almost $1k less than what I was quoted at the MB dealership. I was greeted with a smile and hospitality as I waited for my vehicle. I highly recommend Bavarian Motorsport.

GJ
GARY J.
Avondale, PA
11/03/2020
Top Notch Service
Karen runs a very efficient service department for Bavarian. It is very easy to schedule an appointment and she sends plenty of reminders. Karen is very conscientious about what needs to be done to the car and what doesn’t need to be done.