02/24/2021
Great service and easy
Great service and very easy to work with. Timely updates on progress being made . Work done on Audi was just as good as the dealership

02/19/2021
Excellent customer service
Great communications and customer service

BRUCE S.
Chadds Ford, PA
02/17/2021
Amazing service and great communication
It is a true pleasure to have my BMW serviced at Bavarian. Very easy to make an appointment online and Karen save me time bye scheduling the inspection at the same time. She even found a coupon for my brake service. There is great communication via text and contact less payment as well. A wonderful experience

ROBERT B.
Avondale, PA
INFINITI QX60
02/16/2021
Another good experience
As always, no issues and a quick easy experience with Bavarian.

DAVE M.
Lincoln University, PA
02/12/2021
Great customer service!
I always know I am getting top notch service when I come to Bavarian. They have the automobile knowledge and great customer service.

SD
STEVE D.
02/05/2021
Great service in a friendly atmosphere!
Karen has gone out of her way to make me feel welcome each time I bring my car in for service. The techs do a great job of working on my vehicle and providing detailed feedback. All around a great place to have your beemer taken care of!

West Chester, PA
Mercedes-Benz GLE
02/05/2021
Easy to schedule and excellent service.

SCOTT S.
West Grove, PA
Porsche 911
02/03/2021
Quality workmanship
I continue to have my Porsche serviced here due to the fact that they listen to my concerns, apply the same care as I do and see the problem thru to the end. Great job

WS
WILL S.
Chadds Ford, PA
02/03/2021
The Golden Standard
The staff are incredibly thorough and at the cutting edge of customer service. Within minutes I had test results, video showing my issue area, and a job quote. The value is unmatched! They fixed exactly what was needed and did it quickly and kept me informed. We are going to be lifelong customers!

Hockessin, DE
BMW 750xi
01/30/2021
Striving for excellence
Bavarian service always has a live person answer the phone. They are helpful, courteous, and efficient. Their mechanics are very well trained and treat the cars with TLC. They provide estimates upon request.

Avondale, PA
Mercedes-Benz GLE
01/25/2021
Great Service!
Bavarian Motorsports has been great at taking care of my Mercedes Benz car service needs over the past two years! They perform all work diligently, fast, and at a fair price! Can’t ask for more...

JEANIE H.
01/22/2021
As soon as you walk in the door and are greeted by Karen, you know you will receive personal, quality service.
I have been using Bavarian for years and they never cease to please me with their speedy, friendly, high quality service. Always treated with respect from the owner to the guys using the wrenches.

GR
GOPAL R.
Hockessin, DE
01/21/2021
The repairs are always done professionally and Karen and Jose are friendly and courteous.
I have been working with Bavarian Motorsport for all service needs on our 3 BMWs over the last 20 years. I wouldn't take my BMWs anywhere else as long as they are able to service them.

SZ
STAN Z.
01/17/2021
Very easy to schedule in advance, as well as easy always to get someone on the phone. All questions and concerns addressed.
Very good at helping make appointments as convenient and easy as possible ( I always need a loaner and they always have one). They keep me posted via texts, calls, and photos if any unexpected problems are discovered. They give clear estimates, discuss all options, and describe issues in terms of priority.
Karen is excellent in communicating to customers in all phases (scheduling, estimates, explaining repair and service issues).

LINDA S.
West Grove, PA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
01/15/2021
This place makes the entire car repair and inspection process easy. Appointments are scheduled around your needs and not theirs. Work is done in a timely manner and they even wash your vehicle. They are very customer friendly. Wouldn’t go anywhere else.