JOHN W.
Porsche 911
12/11/2019
Karen and the informed service provided.
I have on a number of occasions called for service in panic mode. Karen and the staff have provided very timely repairs and full disclosure information about the process for repair. No surprises at bill time. Highly recommended.

LL
LUIS L.
Chevrolet HHR
12/04/2019
Excellent service.
The service is outstanding with no wait time.

LL
LOUIS L.
Lincoln MKX
12/03/2019
Very close to our home.
The repair on the aluminum wheels is a speciality few shops or dealers have. Your company repaired my damaged wheels in an excellent time frame. Washing my car after was greatly appreciated.
Luis R. Lee
Kennett Square

ER
ED R.
12/02/2019
Buying a car with peace of mind
I was considering purchasing a used car but wanted to have the car checked by someone I trust.
I brought the car to Bavarian Motorsport and, for a small fee, they performed a thorough evaluation.
They explained the results of the analysis to me so I could make an informed decision - I love the car and, now that I know it's sound, I'm going to buy it.
I will be a customer of Bavarian for many years.

JOHN S.
Subaru Legacy
11/29/2019
Customer focus
I needed some tires installed from a tire rack purchase. This was my first time using Bavarian and they were highly customer focused. Sometimes if you are not a regular you don’t get the best service but they quickly got me in and write back out and we’re very friendly. Their prices were very fair.

West Grove, PA
Honda Civic Coupe
11/27/2019
Always offers a great service and staff are really welcoming🤗

TQ
TARIQ Q.
Mercedes-Benz S430
11/26/2019
Fantastic car repairs
Extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Glad such places exist. We highly recommend BavarianAuto for all your car needs.

KR
KARIN R.
Chadds Ford, PA
11/20/2019
Extra Special
How can you not be happy after visiting Bavarian Motor Sport? Excellent mechanics..
Jose is awesome! Karen is just outstanding in everything she does! She explains, she listens,
she cares, she is always present in all she does. My grandson(and he’s 6 years old) asked when we can visit again. Now that speaks for itself!

CAROLYN B.
Porsche 928
11/14/2019
Porsche 928S4
The Porsche had not been driven for a lengthy period of time, and my comfort level was dramatically increased when I knew that John would oversee the recovery of the systems. He is careful, knowledgeable and persevered until he got it started. He’s a true professional, and I feel lucky that he is at Bavarian.

Audi TT
11/10/2019
Consistently reliable vehicle and customer service.
My loveable old ‘01 AudiTT is happier and smiles wider every time it visits Bavarian Motors and it has been going there for 6 years. The recommendations of immediate maintenance and maintenance which can be delayed are reliable and cost effective. Bavarian has also done work on our Japanese and American vehicles with the same thoroughness and care. Thank you Bavarian Motors.

JIM H.
11/08/2019

DF
DIETER F.
MINI Cooper Coupe
11/05/2019
Best car service in our area
Great people, great service! An excellent family run car dealership and car maintnenance. The best I have known being a customer for many years now

GM

TIM C.
Downingtown, PA
11/01/2019
Minor repairs
Above and beyond service. All the little extras like a car wash, fast service, text reports, and a cookie!!! All adds up for an over the top experience.

WR
WILBUR R.
Lexus RX
10/30/2019
As usual, the staff did a great job. Friendly service completed quickly and efficiently. Kudos to Karen and the team on a job well done.

JEFFREY L.
Oxford, PA
10/30/2019
Very convenient for me
Always a great experience with Bavarian, Karen always does her best scheduling, and taking care of my GMC truck

JAMES M.
Honda Accord Coupe
10/29/2019
Professionalism and atmosphere
The repairs are prompt and thorough. I have said that before. This time I'd like to give a shout-out to Karen Grafton, the service manager. Karen is the friendliest and most helpful service manager I have ever encountered!

EF

JASON G.
Avondale, PA
10/19/2019
Awesome!
Excellent honest service and Karen at the front desk is awesome!!! We love taking our cars here over the dealership!

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/18/2019
Great people got my car back fast