Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5rating 4.35

Latest Review over 2 years ago

MT
MICHAEL T.
ACURA TSX
11/30/2016 Category: Service
I was very pleased with the results of my car . Time was delayed a day because of a wrong part ordered , however , they kept me updated daily to inform me of the repairs . I would definitely recommend this place .

Madison H.
10/05/2016
Great service!!
Got my car inspected today super fast! It passed inspection but they also let me know that I should get new tires soon, and an allignment! I was glad they let me know!

LW
LESLIE W.
CHEVROLET SUBURBAN
09/29/2016 Category: Service
Inspection
Very efficient and courteous service.

CP
Good communication

JAMES C.
FORD FUSION
06/22/2016 Category: Service
Quick service and nice people

MICHAEL L.
FORD FOCUS
06/01/2016 Category: Service
Pleasant atmosphere; willing to go the extra-mile to satisfy the customer!
Thanks, for the great body repair

MICHELE S.
05/28/2016 Category: Service
promptness
Friendliness, promptness, fast but adequate services.

TJ
TYNIKIA J.
05/04/2016 Category: Service
Finally Fixed
It took three attempts, but the last attempt seems to have been a charm. The service manager arranged for for a tow truck to retrieve my vehicle and take it back to the automotive shop. In addition to this, my rental car was paid in full by Bay Auto. I must admit that the process was frustrating as it seemed that they couldn't get to the bottom of my car issues. However, in the end I was satisfied.

JOEL C.
KIA SPORTAGE
04/08/2016 Category: Service
Bay Automotive Visit for Car inspection.
Very good service in all aspects

LW
LORIEL W.
MERCEDES-BENZ C-CLASS
03/15/2016 Category: Service
Go Bay
Bay was the fastest at getting me a auto repair quote and doing the repairs. They offer a lifetime guarantee which allows you to be confident in the repairs.

STEVEN M.

SUSAN M.
Hampton, VA
MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER SPORT
01/27/2016 Category: Service
The service was excellent. Ray called every few days to give me an update on their progress and the work was great. The only reason I am rating it a 4 instead of a 5 is that it took five weeks to get my car back. That cost me more in rental car fees than my policy allowed. I would definitely use and recommend Bay Automotive again.

DREXLER H.
HONDA CIVIC
12/03/2015 Category: Service
It was overall great , the service and time
This service is proficient

CD
CARMEN D.
MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER
11/17/2015 Category: Service
Very welcoming. Fairly fast service.

CD
Carmen D.
08/24/2015 Category: Sales
Very friendly and helpful
Bought a used suv from them. Given as I drove off I had an issue with the gas tank opening. They gave me another vehicle to drive off with so they could fix the minor issue. Low pressure sales person Joey.

KJ

SA
STEVEN A.
CHEVROLET G-VAN
03/18/2015 Category: Service
service writer was knowledgeable and patient in explaining my repairs.
Great treatment of customers!

NB
NICOLE B.
02/27/2015 Category: Sales
The people made my experience!
Yes. The staff made me feel welcome and like I was a valued customer even though I had never bought from them.

JANET L.
CHEVROLET COBALT
02/20/2015 Category: Service
good customer service
it didn't take long for my service to be done. i was called & given the exact amounts & recommendations for current & future repairs