Latest Review 42 minutes ago

MANUEL D.
07/04/2019
Reliable Repair at a Price!
Both Jordan and Keith are pleasant and like able. They know their business and strive to please the customer. They are quick to identify the problem and move to make repairs. They stand by their work. If you’re looking for an inexpensive repair, this is not the place. They’re right up there with the BMW dealership in terms of cost. Replacement of the positive battery cable on my 530xi wagon was over $1,100 parts and labor but the work was performed professionally and on time and for that I am grateful. The facility was clean and well organized, all essential tools and technology are available on site. No matter what, it beats the dealership hands down. I would give them a B+.
Jordan W., owner from Bay Diagnostic responded on 07/05/2019

Good Morning Manuel,
Thank You for your review of our shop and how we handled
you BMW , Sorry we did not meet or exceed your expectation.
As you ONLY gave us a 4 stars....
As your review read it was the price, And you said we are the same as the DEALER only they are much higher in labor and so many other negative things Anyway for all read all our other 5 star reviews (price is not all when it comes to auto service 35 years same people same name is worth something...)

MZ
MARILYN Z.
Honda Civic Coupe
04/27/2019
Good but expensive
They are very accommodating, polite and I have no complaints about quality of service, but all I had was an oil change and tire rotation and the bill was $196!
Jordan W., owner from Bay Diagnostic responded on 04/30/2019

GOOD DAY MARILYN,
SORRY THAT WE DID NOT MEET ALL YOUR NEEDS AT OUR SHOP ,
GLAD THAT OUR WOR AND TIMING DID !!!!
AS FAR AS PRICE
ON YOUR INVOICE ROTATING ALL 4 TYRES AND HISPEED BALANCING IS THE LOWEST IN THE AREA.
ON THE COST OF A FULL SYNTHETIC OIL CHANGE FOR YOUR CAR
YES WE ARE AT THE HIGHER END, ON;Y BECAUSE WE ONLY USE OEM PARTS & OIL BUST MOST IMPORTANTLY TYHERE IS A
MECHANIC NOT A QUICK LUBE PERSON OR AN APPRENTICE
WORKING ON YOUR CAR, ALSO AT LOWER END OIL CHANGE
ESTABLISHMENTS THAY ALL LOOK TO UPSELL , THAT IS HOW THEY SURVIVE.
AS FOR THIS TRANSACTION I HAVE LISTED A $25.00 CREDIT
TOWARDS YOUR NEXT VISIT.
HOPE THAT WORKS FOR YOU. IF NOT PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL MY CELL PHONE @ 516-860-4764 AS TO WHAT YOU WOULD PREFER, WE TRIED TO CALL YOU ONLY YOU HAVE NOT RETURNED OUR CALL............

HT
Hanco T.
Porsche Boxster
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Hanco said the business got the work done. He would recommend them to others.
Jordan W., owner from Bay Diagnostic responded on 03/27/2019

Thanks for you r review
Nice to now you can get your PORSCHE repaired or serviced in
Brooklyn, ny with ease and save a little money.

Jordan owner

DEREK P.
Volkswagen GTI
03/13/2019
Good Service
I went to the guys at Bay Diagnostics for my 2012 GTI. The staff was friendly and knowledgable. Though they couldn't help me directly due to the heavy mods on my car they were honest and gave me some recommendations. I would definitely return and recommend them in the future.
Jordan W., owner from Bay Diagnostic responded on 03/19/2019

Thanks sorry we could not help with your V/W issues
My policy is always if we can't guarantee it we wount do it

Honda Civic Si
01/09/2019
Gas tank cover door
Fast and courteous service
Jordan W., owner from Bay Diagnostic responded on 01/19/2019

THANKS FOR THE REVIEW
SORRY THAT WE COULD NOT SOURCE THE PART OTHER THAN THE DEALER FOR YOU.
HAPPY WE COULS REPAIR YOUR HONDA
HER AT BAY DIAGNOSTIC IN BROOKLYN

MICHAEL S.
Volkswagen Jetta
01/04/2019
Great Customer Service
I went to this place never having been there before. I only went from a NYS Inspection and an oil change, but they made a great first impression. I was taken in without hesitation and greeted, very welcoming, by the owner (by chance). While it was an almost 2 hour wait, during that time I got to see not only how clean the establishment was, but got to see there interactions with other customers. I witnessed personal phone call updates to customers, making sure parts/expensive jobs weren't done unnessecarily, and saw several attempts to get patients the best price possible.
The only reason I gave 4 instead of 5 stars, was the wait time. Clearly it's a very busy place, but I also was a walk-in and was accommodated. I would go back for any future car needs and wait for however long it takes. I'm on my third car and I haven't felt good walking away from the mechanic in forever.
Jordan W., owner from Bay Diagnostic responded on 01/04/2019

THANKS FOR THE GREAT REVIEW .
HAPPY THAT WE COULD TAKE CARE OF YOUR

LW
Leonard W.
Acura RDX
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Leonard said he ordered tires two weeks in advance and they did not order them. He called to check the day he was to go in and found all of this out.
Jordan W., owner from Bay Diagnostic responded on 12/26/2018

THANKY YOU FOR YOUR REVIEW.
WE ARE HAPPY TO ORDER TYRES FOR YOUR
ACURA ONLY YOU WANTED TO DO THIS 2 WEEKS IN ADVANCE WITH NO PAYMENT AS WE SAID TYRES CAN BE GOTTEN IN
2 HOURS OF YOUR ARIVAL. SORRY THAT DID NOT MEET YOUR NEEDS.IF WE CAN HELP IN THE FUTURE WE ARE HERE FOR YOU.
THANKS JORDAN owner