Overall Rating 3.9999976/5Overall Rating 3.9999976/5Overall Rating 3.9999976/5rating 3.9999976rating 3.9999976
Overall Rating 1.9047619/5rating 1.9047619rating 1.9047619rating 1.9047619rating 1.9047619

Donna M.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/19/2018 Category: Service
In their own disaster, they were professional and had great customer service!

Sharon W.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
While waiting for service, Jeff Shirley, one of your salesman walked by and I asked him if there was a breakfast cafe in walking distance. He not only recommended a great place, but offered to take me there. Afterward, he came to pick me up and when I returned my car was ready That is what I call service.

Ann M.

P C Beach, FL
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
The service is always excellent. The waiting time is sometimes a bit too long.
MATTHEW T. from Bay Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey.  We are working hard to improve our turn around times.  We hope to see you again and next time earn 5 stars from you.

Donald R.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Genesis Service
Trustworthiness and competence
MATTHEW T. from Bay Hyundai responded on 10/04/2018

Thanks for your business!!  It's customers like you that make my job one of the best in the world.  We look forward to seeing you again.

RD
Rhonda D.
East Palatka, FL
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Service at Bay Hyundai
It is a pleasure doing business with the service team at Bay Hyundai. They are all so courteous and competent.
MATTHEW T. from Bay Hyundai responded on 10/02/2018

Thanks for such kind words.  We always strive to provide the best customer service.

Youngstown, FL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Usually have Outstanding Service....But...
Seems there has been some turnover in Hyundai Service Management...things are NOT running as smoothly as they have for the past many years and I'm a loyal customer.
MATTHEW T. from Bay Hyundai responded on 10/02/2018

I do apologize that your experience was not up to our standards and your expectations.  Please know we are addressing the failures in communication that you experienced.  If you would like, I am available to discuss your concerns at anytime.

Kimberly S.
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Very Friendly and polite
Lamar the service technician kept me updated on the status of my car at all times. He was prompt in calling me when my part arrived. The whole service department was very friendly.
MATTHEW T. from Bay Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback to us.  We hope to see you again for any of your automotive needs.

Tyler B.
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service
Friendly service and took care of everything I needed
MATTHEW T. from Bay Hyundai responded on 09/28/2018

Thanks you for your time, your business and your kind words.  We look forward to seeing you again!!

BW
Brian W.
Vernon, FL
2014 Hyundai Veloster
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Scams on the already suffering...
The overall feeling from this service department is that of a well put together scam. They give you a possible remedy for your problem, but don't really explain it. And you can't just take it as a diagnosis and go see what another repair shop might recommend, without paying a ridiculously priced diagnosis fee. (Which of course they are willing to waive if you get the vehicle repaired there).
The description on the repair process doesn't go into any detail of what they actually did. No list out of what exact parts they needed, how much fluids were used, nothing.
If you come here for something you best know exactly the problem and remedy, otherwise you won't be leaving without being ripped off to an extreme.
MATTHEW T. from Bay Hyundai responded on 09/26/2018

I would love to have the chance to speak with you about your visit.  Please feel free to contact me to discuss your concerns.  As the new manager here I am learning of any shortcomings in my department that need to be addressed.  It appears you may have found one for me.  I do apologize that we did not meet your expextations and hope to discuss your experience with you.

matthew.bayservice@yahoo.com

AD
Angel D.
Lynn Haven, FL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Svc
The lady in charge of the service department was very friendly, courteous and helpful.

Arun B.
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Good Job
Matthew is great. He works with you to get everything right.
MATTHEW T. from Bay Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

Thanks for such kind words.  It has been my goal since day one to take care of every customer in the most honest, sincere and respectful way we as a department can.

I look forward to seeing you again.

ES
Elwood S.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
service
Employees are friendly and joke around. Get answers to questions and price quotes up front.
MATTHEW T. from Bay Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

We try to have some fun while delivering the best customer service we can.  It seems if we are smiling we tend to be better at making our customers smile.  Thanks for taking the time to respond to our survey.

Hopefully we can help you again soon!!

Brentwood, TN
I have addressed
The people who worked there were very friendly and really tried to help,. I think the problems were beyond their control. They needed more help and support from the upper echelon.
MATTHEW T. from Bay Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for your time and effort to complete our survey. Unfortunately parts availability is one of the hardest things we have to deal with her at Bay Hyundai.  With so many Hyundais of all years and models on the road, it can be a daunting task to keep all necessary parts in stock.  Our Parts Department does a great job, unfortunately your part was not here.  I do apologize for this but please know we strive to help in anyway we can.  We hope to see you again soon.

I would love to speak with you about your experience.

Janice W.
Marianna, FL
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Wish I had never bought this vehicle
I have never felt like a valued customer at this dealership
MATTHEW T. from Bay Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Please feel free to contact me about your experience here.  We strive for great service. When that is not achieved, then we have to look at how we can improve.  I thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey.

VC
Victor C.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Omar Robinson’s in sales was excellent to deal with. Professional, polite friendly n excellent customer service. I would highly recommend him to anybody purchasing a car.

Willie in service was also excellent to deal with.

Great customer service. Very pleased with my experience
MATTHEW T. from Bay Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thanks for such kind words.  Our employees are some of the best in the area and we are proud to have them.  Please feel free to contact Omar or Willie for any of your automotive needs.

2009 Hyundai Genesis
09/20/2018 Category: Service
location and friendly dealership
Been a customer for 20 years and have always been satisfied with service.
MATTHEW T. from Bay Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Thanks you for such loyalty.  Customers like you are why we always strive to give the best service.  We look forward to seeing you again.

Judy B.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Perfect and fast
MATTHEW T. from Bay Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for coming to see us!!! We hope to see you again for any and all of your automotive needs.

Roger S.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Room for improvement for Bay Cars
Don’t understand the “rescore” effort. I did talk with the service manager and we agree that there is room for improvement for this service advisor. The service manager listened carefully and I appreciate him listening to what happened.

09/19/2018 Category: Service
Big Disappointment with Bay Cars.
Business Big disappointment with Bay Cars
I asked service advisor Melissa to apply a coupon (I brought several) to my 30K service. When I went to pay for service, no coupon was applied to the bill despite the coupons being stapled to the paperwork. Also, the paperwork had my car info but a different customers name despite me giving her my name and address upon arrival. I bought my car there so my info is in the system. She apologized and applied the coupon and corrected the invoice to show my name. She left, I paid, and eventually found my car in the parking lot ...no thanks to her. I turned off my radio before I had arrived for service but my radio was on when I left and turned to another radio station. Who is listening to my radio while they’re working on my car? Poor service from this dealership. I may travel out of town to avoid Bay Cars service and sales.
MATTHEW T. from Bay Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

I am troubled by your response and will absolutely address EVERY one of your concerns with my staff.  I know we've spoken about these issues, but if there is any additional information I should be aware of please let me know.  Thank you for taking the time to alert of to how we have failed you on this service.  I do hope that we can have another shot to meet your expectations in the future.

MATTHEW T. from Bay Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Again thank you for your time.  I do apologize that we have not met your expectations.

Lynn Haven, FL
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Service Review
Acceptable
MATTHEW T. from Bay Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey.  We strive to "wow" our customers wherever we can.  Please feel free to contact me if there is any way we can improve before your next visit.