Overall Rating 4.149998/5Overall Rating 4.149998/5Overall Rating 4.149998/5Overall Rating 4.149998/5rating 4.149998
Overall Rating 1.95/5rating 1.95rating 1.95rating 1.95rating 1.95

Roger S.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Big Disappointment with Bay Cars.
Business Big disappointment with Bay Cars
I asked service advisor Melissa to apply a coupon (I brought several) to my 30K service. When I went to pay for service, no coupon was applied to the bill despite the coupons being stapled to the paperwork. Also, the paperwork had my car info but a different customers name despite me giving her my name and address upon arrival. I bought my car there so my info is in the system. She apologized and applied the coupon and corrected the invoice to show my name. She left, I paid, and eventually found my car in the parking lot ...no thanks to her. I turned off my radio before I had arrived for service but my radio was on when I left and turned to another radio station. Who is listening to my radio while they’re working on my car? Poor service from this dealership. I may travel out of town to avoid Bay Cars service and sales.
MATTHEW T. from Bay Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

I am troubled by your response and will absolutely address EVERY one of your concerns with my staff.  I know we've spoken about these issues, but if there is any additional information I should be aware of please let me know.  Thank you for taking the time to alert of to how we have failed you on this service.  I do hope that we can have another shot to meet your expectations in the future.

Sincerely,

09/18/2018 Category: Service
Service Review
Acceptable
MATTHEW T. from Bay Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey.  We strive to "wow" our customers wherever we can.  Please feel free to contact me if there is any way we can improve before your next visit.

Regards,

VB
Verna B.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Thanks
Malissa went out of her way to schedule us knowing we were headed out of town. Our 10 hour drive was much bettter with the repairs completed. This was not the first time Malissa has excelled!
MATTHEW T. from Bay Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Melissa is a wonder service advisor and we are lucky to have her.  Please feel free to always ask for her when you schedule any services.  Thank you and we are glad to hear we could help.

Sincerely,

Mildred R.
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Always Great Service
As always, I was treated with a professional, friendly and knowledge team member who took care of my car needs.
MATTHEW T. from Bay Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thanks for taking the time to respond to our survey.  Lamarr is a wonderful example of what we strive for here: care for the customer and honest, professional work habits.  We hope to see you in the future for any of your automotive needs.

KT
Kim T.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Curtis service
They are very courteous and helpful and if you need something they will do their best to make it happen
MATTHEW T. from Bay Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thanks to you for the wonderful feedback.  It is our goal each and every time to have our customers leave thinking your exact words.  We look forward to seeing you again!

Mark B.
09/15/2018 Category: Service
mark beck
Great people just kept car to long most likely due to parts not in local depot.
MATTHEW T. from Bay Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thanks you first for taking the time to give us your feedback.  All surveys are very important to us.

I recently took over as the Service Manager here and am reviewing a lot of old cases.  I can see in your case, we had issues acquiring parts (mostly due to the car being the newest model).

However, I do also see we failed to keep you properly updated as to the status of your vehilce and it's needed repairs.  I will address your concerns with the service advisor and also speak with the parts manager to see what could have been differently.

Please feel free to contact me about your experience.

cell (334) 559-9112
office (850) 785-1591
matthew.bayservice@yahoo.com

Susan S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/14/2018 Category: Service
The. Folks at Bay Hyundai got me in and out, repair completed quickly and professionally.
MATTHEW T. from Bay Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond with such positivity.  We always strive to provide prompt, courteous and quality services to all of our customers.  We look forward to seeing you again for any and all of your automotive needs.

TO
Thomas O.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Thank you for the great service!
MATTHEW T. from Bay Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thanks for the compliment.  Please feel free to contact us for any and all of your automotive needs.

Jessica T.
Summerfield, FL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/13/2018 Category: Service
I love Bay Hyundai
I drive 4.5 hours to see my boyfriend roughly once a month. I drove around with a bad AC unit waiting just to bring my Genesis to this dealership for repair. Matthew and Melissa are both amazing and I don’t ever want anyone else working with my car!
MATTHEW T. from Bay Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Than you for saying such kind words.  We look forward to seeing you again.

James G.
Freeport, FL
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Good service but too far from home.
Too far
MATTHEW T. from Bay Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Thanks for taking the time to complete our survey.  If you are ever near to us and need our assistance please le us know.

Bay Hyundai Service Department

BF
Bruce F.
Deerfield Beach, FL
09/06/2018 Category: Service
The Service Agent was extremely helpful.
Will come back for recall.
MATTHEW T. from Bay Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

Thank you for your feedback.  We look forward to seeing you agina for any and all of your automotive needs.

Matthew Thornton
Bay Hyundai Service Dept.

2014 Hyundai Veloster
09/06/2018 Category: Service
MATTHEW T. from Bay Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey and the positive feedback.

Matthew Thornton
Bay Hyundai Service Dept.

2013 Hyundai Genesis
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Vehicles are great
While I would recommend the vehicles, I cannot recommend the service department.
MATTHEW T. from Bay Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback.  You are correct that your visit could/should have been handled in a better more convenient way for your needs.  I do apologize for the inconvenience and hope that we can have a chance to show you that was an abberation and not the standard practice her.  Please feel free to call me if you have anyproblems or suggestions.

Service Advisor/Manager
850-785-1591

Freeport, FL
09/02/2018 Category: Service
Timeliness
Way too long for a simple oil change
RANDALL C. from Bay Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Dear Valued Customer,

My name is Randall Cates i am the service manager here at bay thank you for your feedback. It will go a long way in improving the service we provide our customers in the future. I do apologize for the inconveince that you incountered on your last visit. As the service manager i would like to take care of your next service. If you have any questions regarding this please feel free to call me at 850-785-1591.

ST
Sherry T.
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Bay Hyundai is always a great place for service.
I have found that Bay Hyundai is always a great place for service. I trust them from the sales team all the way to the service department. Everyone is friendly and helpful. The service is always done in a timely manner. I had to have body work two weeks ago, and I found that their Body Shop had the same friendly and courteous service department as well.
MATTHEW T. from Bay Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

Thanks for your kind words and positive feedback.

08/30/2018 Category: Service
Well done!
Friendly , prompt service
MATTHEW T. from Bay Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback.  We look forward to helping you in the future.

Jason R.
08/28/2018 Category: Service
2011 Sonata repair
Already explained in previous sections.
RANDALL C. from Bay Hyundai responded on 08/30/2018

Dear Valued Customer,
We apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you. Moving forward we will do a better job at communicating with our customers. Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Jacqueline M.
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Unsatisfactory
Already gave my experience
RANDALL C. from Bay Hyundai responded on 08/28/2018

Dear Valued Customer,

Hello my name is Randall Cates I am the Service Manager here at Bay. I do apologize for the experience that you had with our service department. I have done my due diligence in finding all of the facts of what went wrong. We are a Dealership with that being said we are perceived at being overpriced. With your complaint of the car overheating and what my tech found was that you had a leaking transmission cooler line which had swollen due to the heat. He also found there was no heat when he initially got in the car noting there was an air pocket in the system. Yes we could have patched the hose and replaced the clamp and sent you on your way. As a dealer we hold ourselves to a higher standard of repair. In which is why you were quoted replacing the hose instead of patching the problem. The additional hoses that were quoted were quoted due to visual inspection of the cooling system by my Senior Master Hyundai tech. He noted there was corrosion on the hoses from possibly a battery leaking or an outside source. My tech noted the coolant level was low when the vehicle was checked initially upon arrival. He topped off the coolant to remove the air pocket from the system.  I would be happy to inspect the car with you so that we are all on the same page. I apologize that you feel as if you were quoted unnecessary repairs and feel as if we robbed you when we didn’t charge you for the diagnosis. I hope in the future we can repair our relationship with you as a dealership and take care of your future service needs with good faith. Thank you for your time and again I apologize for the service in which you received on your last visit with us. If you have any questions regarding my response please call me at 850-785-1591 ext.232.

Daniel D.
2014 Hyundai Equus
08/27/2018 Category: Service
hyundai
After 5 years the dealership continues to exceed my expectations.

LP
Linda P.
08/25/2018 Category: Service
Everyone. Is friendly and tries to help in every way.
I enjoy bringing my car to Bay where everyone is pleasant. My only complaint is my navigation system. It only works When it wants to.