Bay Old Dominion Collision & Service Center

Chyna W.
Portsmouth, VA
10/29/2018
The mechanic we all been searching for
This place is amazing! They're the mechanic we all search for and usually never find; honest, professional, fair. My vehicle stopped working and I had it towed to their shop after hours. When they looked at it the very next day they saw that someone from a previous shop had not properly reinstalled my air filter. They charged me close to nothing to fix and didn't try and trump up extra things wrong. On top of being so great with the business side, their customer care was even better

Charlene C.
09/29/2018
thank you!
Fantastic and friendly service. Very trustworthy and they explained everything that needed to be done.

MZ
Michael Z.
08/27/2018
Good service!
I had an appointment and my car was taken in on time. Everyone was very friendly and things were explained to me when I had questions. The final price was the same as the quoted price. It was a great experience and I will definitely go there again.

TC
Tracy C.
07/27/2018
State inspection
I was very impressed with the friendliness and efficiency. State inspection stickers have been relocated to the left versus in the middle of the windshield. It did not go unnoticed that they took the time to remove the adhesive of the old sticker. My husband took his car for inspection to another business and they did not take this extra step. We will now begin using your business for our automotive needs. Thanks!!

AA
AK A.
07/10/2018
Another GREAT experience
Service Manager ET was able to fit me into their very busy schedule and get my annual inspection done among all of the appointments they already had. True customer service. Thanks!

Matt P.
06/30/2018
Very Helpful
Super accommodating. Got me in and out for an oil change in 30 minutes while I was on a tight schedule. Very friendly!

NR
Nicole R.
06/22/2018
Awesome Job
They inspected my car at a fast pace!!

Tara M.
11/16/2017
Friendly and professional
Very friendly and professional. They answered all of my questions and even picked me up when my car was ready. I'd definitely recommend them to a friend and I'll go there in the future.

AH
Anne H.
05/26/2017
Got me out of a bind!
I needed a state inspection, pronto! Surgery earlier in the month meant I wasn't driving until this week. My dealership was not responsive, but Bay Old Dominion was! I got what I was promised and with courtesy and a smile! I will recommend this business wholeheartedly!

Charlotte M.
10/20/2016
ET is kind, and knowledgeable. He takes care of you and worked quickly to get my car repaired. I always have felt that I was being taken advantage of at other shops, but not this one. I will continue to get my vehicle serviced here.

BG
Beth G.
08/08/2016 Category: Service
Beth said the employees at this business were very cool and honest.

RZ
Richard Z.
08/04/2016 Category: Service
Richard said the business did a very good job.

NP
Natasa P.
08/03/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Jimmy. He said the business did a really good job,

Madison M.
08/02/2016 Category: Service
Madison said they were very responsive to what he needed to have done.

AO
Aubrey O.
08/02/2016 Category: Service
Aubrey said the business has the best price, quality of work and customer service.

Bill H.
Culpeper, VA
07/27/2016
Bill a satisfied customer
I'm a parent of an ODU student in Norfolk. My son uses his 1999 Rav4 in daily commutes to class and work so any vehicle down time is more than just a nuisance. The folks at Bay got my son back on schedule during some of the hottest days in July. As I live out of town, its hard for me to be involved in the process, but the team at Bay made it easy

Craig M.
Virginia Beach, VA
07/21/2016 Category: Service
Craig said the business always provides great service. They explained the whole process to him from beginning to end and he feels comfortable with that.

CK
Connie K.
07/21/2016 Category: Service
Connie said the business is the best.

Jack D.
07/19/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Rick. He said they were very responsive and kept him and his son updated.

BR
Benjamin R.
07/15/2016 Category: Service
Benjamin said he had an excellent experience. No actual work was done and only a diagnosis was done.