Brandon B.
Southaven, MS
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Brandon said he received good customer service.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 06/21/2019

Hi Brandon! Thanks so much for the 5 star review. We appreciate your business and your time. Let us know if we can be of assistance in the future, and have a great day!

MT
Mishia T.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
06/10/2019
Awesome!!!
Great service! Both timely and thorough!! You’ve gained a new customer and I will be recommending you to others!
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 06/11/2019

Hi Mishia! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate your business and your referrals! Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future, and have a great day!

Cordova, TN
BMW Z4
06/07/2019
BB'S Euromotors
Great service, professional technicianss.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business. Please let us know if we can help in the future, and have a great day!

KR
Kenneth R.
BMW 750i
05/29/2019
Great people, great service!!!
Great people, great service
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 06/05/2019

Hi Kenneth! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Please let us know if we can help in the future, and have a great day!

FJ
Frank J.
Southaven, MS
BMW 128i
05/25/2019
Happy dance... again!
As always.... great service and the added benefit of y’all handling recalls is the best service of all! Even going to dealer for a recall is a hassle... nothing but upsell! And y’all are fast... fair cost..and honest! Plus y’all have Terry 💕
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 05/28/2019

Hi Frank! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business as always!! We are glad to hear such positive ecperiences. Let us know how we can help in the future, and have a great day!

Drummonds, TN
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
05/24/2019
SUPER SERVICE!
Terrie was wonderful, 1st time ever serviced. recommend by my co workers. I am a commission salesperson and they got me in and out. I will highly recommend to my friends and family. Very convenient to my place of business. Will be a constant returning customer.

Thanks again,

Mickey Willingham
901-619-8347 cell
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 05/24/2019

Hi Mickey! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business and your recommendation! Please let us know if we can help in the future, and have a great day!

SE
Steven E.
05/21/2019
Excellent service!
Took my BMW in with “Service Engine Soon” light on and they diagnosed the issue right away. Only took a few hours one morning to get it repaired. Service was quick, professional and efficient. BB’s earns my repeat business every time! They are the best in my book!
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 05/23/2019

Hi Steven! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business. Please let us know when we can help in the future, and have a great day!

Chris M.
Mercedes-Benz C300
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Chris said the staff were helpful, fast, and pleasant.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 05/17/2019

Hi Chris! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business. Let us know if we can be of assistance in the future, and have a great day!

Mercedes-Benz C300
05/14/2019
the service is good
the business was clean and the service was good
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 05/15/2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us review. We appreciate your business. If we can do anything to make your experience even better, please let us know! Have a great day!

PB
Prince B.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Prince said he thinks the place is friendly, they do a quality job, and it specializes in his vehicle type. He added he has already recommended this business. They are doing a good job, and he stated he hopes they keep it up.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 05/17/2019

Hi Prince! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Let us know if we can help in the future, and have a great day!

DE
Don E.
Germantown, TN
MG MGB
05/10/2019
Service visit 5/8/2019
What can be better than sitting in comfort listening to a pretty girl order car parts called "thingys". All this while your baby is getting excellent care. Customers I met agree. Tally Ho!
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 05/10/2019

Hi Don! Thanks for taking the time to give us a review and making us laugh! ;) We appreciate your business! Let us know if we can help in the future with any "thingys" your car might need, and have a wonderful day!

BW
Bobby W.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
05/03/2019
Great People!
At BB's you can always count on fast friendly service! Terry is the best! She is always friendly and takes care of the customer! They do great work as well! Can't go wrong at BB's!
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 05/06/2019

Hi Bobby! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business. Let us know how we can help in the future, and have a great day!

Melvin H.
Mercedes-Benz S500
05/01/2019
Great place
Great place to get repairs done on Mercedes. The staff was very professional. the pricing was fine. Took care of me issue with now headaches. Just move to the Olive Branch area and I will be using BB in the future.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 05/02/2019

Hi Melvin. Thanks so much for leaving us a review. We appreciate your business! Please let us know how we can help in the future, and have a wonderful day!

BT
Beverly T.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
04/28/2019
personnel and service
Lucky Me. I found your ad in one of the OB books, and am so glad I found you. My vehicle is almost as old as me, and with the same # of miles.:) I am a retired veteran with a pension, and a tight budget. If I can get some of the body work as well as your services, I will be happy. I also got a recommendation for the body shop near you. If I can get a couple of jobs done each time, I will be coming back.
PS Ms Terri is so kind and professional.
Beverly Trahan

PRAY FOR OUR DEAR TROOPS!
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 04/29/2019

Hi Beverly! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a kind review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you had a positive experience. Please let us know when we can help in the future, and have a great day!

Marcellus C.
Horn Lake, MS
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Marcellus said the employees were nice.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 04/29/2019

Hi Marcellus. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Please let us know if we can help in the future, and have a great day!

04/18/2019
Exceptional customer service and satisfaction!
I am new to BB's EuroMotors. They are helping me take care of my 2003 MW 330Ci. Recently my car needed a new starter. It was unexpected, but they were able to get me right in and fix the problem. They even detailed my car after the repair was done. Terri at the desk is one of the friendliest and most helpful people you will meet! She's great to work with! I wouldn't go anywhere else!
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 04/19/2019

Good afternoon! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business. If we can be of assistance in the future let us know, and have a great day!

Jacques W.
Mercedes-Benz C350
04/18/2019
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 04/19/2019

Hi Jacques! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business. Let us know if we can help in the future, and have a great day!

Michael S.
04/14/2019
The lady at the front desk (Terry)
Terry was up front on all the work that was needed which I explain I had never own a BMW and new nothing of my vehicle. Purchased used and they found lots of issue with it. I decided to have everything they found wrong with it repaired. I hope I can get some exciting driving experience for at least 6 months out of it if not so be it my mistake. Overall and its been only a few days of picking of vehicle I'll say BB's Euromotors have done what they promised. Only reason for three stars haven't had enough dealing to give a more objective assessment.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 04/15/2019

Hi Michael. Thanks for leaving us a review. We are sorry to see that we didn't meet your highest expectations to earn 5 stars. We do appreciate your business. Please let us know if there is anything we could have done differently or if we can be of assistance in the future. Have a great day!

Jacques W.
04/14/2019
Great service.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 04/15/2019

Jim S.
Horn Lake, MS
04/12/2019
Great Shop!
This is my second visit. They changed the oil, new headlight, air filter, flushed the brakes, coil packs, spark plugs and rotated the tires. This is a good shop. I'm not use to someone else working on my car, but I'm not able to right now. Very satisfied with the work. Oh yeah, Terry is awesome!!
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 04/12/2019

Hi Jim! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business. Let us know if we can be of assistance in the future, and have a great day!