TA
Trish A.
Hernando, MS
Professional and friendly
I trust the care of my BMW to BBs completely. They've serviced my car several times now. Terry is super nice and informative. Their prices seem fair, and the atmosphere is professional. There are 2 European shops closer to my home, but BBs have me as a return customer, and my 30 minute drive to get there is worth the peace of mind. I appreciate the care they take with my car.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 04/20/2020

Hi Trish! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business and your trust in us. Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future, and have a great day!

LW
Lakreston W.
BMW 740Li
04/03/2020
Great friendly staff and service
Great friendly staff and service!!! Price definitely outdoes the dealers
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 04/20/2020

Hi Lakreston! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business. Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future, and have a great day!

NK
Nicole C. K.
Satisfied Customer
I’m never disappointed! Terry and crew take good care of my baby (328i) every time. Great customer service. Second to none!!!!
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 04/03/2020

Hi Nicole! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future, and have a great day!

Rhonda R.
Memphis, TN
04/01/2020
Great Customer Service
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 04/03/2020

Hi Rhonda! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future, and have a great day!

SD
Sheila D.
03/29/2020
Clean shop, everyone is very nice, work is always done correctly, never had any issues. And, as a bonus, my car is always vacuumed!!!
I discovered BB after dealing with tons of traffic to get to Roadshow when my Coop needed service. Someone I know mentioned BB to me and they had such praise for them that I figured It was worth a try. I have not been disappointed at all. They are friendly, service is always on point, The shop is clean, and I have never had any problems with anything they worked on. I am a huge fan and so thankful I found Them. I refer them to everyone I possibly can.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 04/03/2020

Hi Sheila! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so glad you gave us a try, and we appreciate your business. Please let us know how we can help in the future, and have a wonderful day!

Rodney S.
Memphis, TN
03/24/2020
True professionals
Great service with reasonable prices. Staff is always very professional and nice, would recommend anybody who needs work done on a BMW or Mercedes.........
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 03/25/2020

Hi Rodney! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future, and have a great day.

Mercedes-Benz C280
03/17/2020
The whole staff make you feel like family
All the work they do is the top of the line I recommend anyone to go there
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 03/19/2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Please let us know if we can help in the future, and have a great day!

Southaven, MS
Mercedes-Benz C230
03/15/2020
Professional
Always friendly professional service
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 03/17/2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Please let us know if we can help in the future, and have a wonderful day!

AC
Amy C.
03/12/2020
Trusted
I have used BB's euromotors for several years, I trust the quality of work and the cost of repairs. I do feel completely confident in their work and prices. I can trust them with my car and their service.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 03/17/2020

Hi Amy! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future, and have a great day!

Mercedes-Benz E320
03/12/2020
Trust worthy
Trust worthy

Rick B.
03/11/2020
Honest mechanics
They charged an honest rate
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 03/12/2020

Hi Rick! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Please let us know how we can help in the future, and have a great day!

Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
03/11/2020
Best
Top notch service, top rated professionals!

KW
Ken W.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
03/10/2020
Great service and friendly staff
First time using BB and will definitely use again. Great shop very knowledgeable staff.
Highly recommend them.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 03/12/2020

Hi Ken! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future, and have a great day!

Alonzo S.
03/08/2020
Great Service!
BB's does a great job, servicing my 2012 X5. They diagnosed exactly what caused my lighting issue and kept me in the know of what was being done and what was needed until completion.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 03/10/2020

Hi Alonzo! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future, and have a great day!

GW
Glynn W.
03/06/2020
Always helpful
I have only recently been to BB's for advice and some help getting some bushings in that i had difficulty with and both times, everyone was very helpful and friendly. My son in law's sister always takes her Spitefire there for service and gives them an excellent rating. If i have a need in the future for service to my MGB, i will certainly use them for that.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 03/10/2020

Hi Glynn! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future, and have a great day!