TA
Treva Maxwell A.
Collierville, TN
12/13/2019
Great service and communication by Terri and the team!
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 12/16/2019

Hi Treva! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Please let us know how we can help in the future, and have a great day!

BMW 128i
12/12/2019
Maintenance Bmw
This shop gave a very thorough check to our 08 BMW. The cost was fair and they went over which repairs could wait and what should be done now. All staff was friendly and attentive. This is our new maintenance shop!
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 12/16/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Let us know how we can be of assistance in the future, and have a wonderful day!

KW
Kasey W.
Southaven, MS
Mercedes-Benz C250
12/05/2019
Always thorough!
My car had internal damage from an accident. Everyone especially Terri made sure it was repaired back to perfection. They worked with my carrier and got everything resolved quickly. It’s like new now. BB’s is the best!!
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 12/06/2019

Hi Kasey! Thank so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Please let us know how we can help in the future, and have a great day!

RF
Rock F.
12/05/2019
First Visit
Took my BMW here for the first time as it is out of warranty and needed the front brake pads replaced. Job was completed by end of day at about half the dealer cost. The people were very nice. Very satisfied.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 12/06/2019

Hi Rock! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future, and have a great day!

Southaven, MS
Mercedes-Benz C230
12/02/2019
Very Professional
Yes I am very happy and satisfied with my last visit. This is a great place!!! Certainly will tell my friends.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 12/03/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Let us know when we can help in the future. Have a great day!

Robert H.
Mercedes-Benz C300
11/30/2019
Another great job
My vehicle needed repairs and the dealers' were charging an arm and a leg. B & B did the job for a reasonable price. Thanks
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 12/02/2019

Hi Robert! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future, and have a great day!

David M.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
11/26/2019
Mini Cooper Repair
Very Fast Friendly Affordable Service Done Right! Very Please with Work Done ! Would Recommend them to everyone and will Definitely come back again! Thanks !??
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 11/26/2019

Hi David! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business and your kind words! Please let us know how we can help in the future, and have a great day!

TR
Terri Lynn R.
11/21/2019
Consistent and Trustworthy
I really, really like BB Euromotors. The reason is simple. They do excellent work, at a reasonable price and I trust their diagnosis. There mission seems to be to provide outstanding service and they do it well!
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 11/22/2019

Hi Terri! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business and your kind review. Please let us know if we can help in the future, and have a great day!

Melvin H.
Mercedes-Benz S500
11/21/2019
Great Service and repair
BB Euromotors has been nothing but great to me, I took my car in for repairs and after analyzing my car they solve the problem. Terri is the best service manager that I have seen in a long time. She is very professional, polite, and understanding of customers needs. Please continue to provide top notch service, as you will as ways have me as a customer,

Sincerely,

Melvin Harden
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 11/22/2019

Hi Melvin! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and for your kind words. We appreciate your business! Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future, and have a wonderful day!

Alonzo S.
11/19/2019
Great Service! Reasonable Cost!
I recently moved to the Olive Branch area. I have owned BMW's for a while. I had a brake service lamp that wouldn't reset after servicing brake pads. Also a check engine lamp that would illuminate sometimes and not others, in the dash of my 2012 X5. BB's was able to determine my issues and what parts needed replacing for a very reasonable price.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 11/19/2019

Hi Alonzo! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business, and we are glad we could get your issue taken care of. Please let us know if we can help in the future, and have a great day!

JEROME F.
Murfreesboro, TN
BMW 750Li
11/15/2019
Convenient and affordable
I've been associated with this business for 7 years. The location is convenient and the wait for service is better than the dealership.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 11/15/2019

Hi Jerome! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business through the years! Please let us know how we can help in the future, and have a great day!

Desmond G.
BMW 750Lxi
11/14/2019
Close and convenient
First visit but they were very knowledgeable about my vehicle. No stuttering or stammering, just good information
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 11/15/2019

Hi Desmond! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future, and have a great day!

AL
Antonio L.
11/13/2019
Great place to get your car repaired
location is great, very knowledgeable about cars and very fast Very professional
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 11/14/2019

Hi Antonio! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business. Please let us know how we can help in the future, and have a great day!

PF
PENNY F.
Tunica, MS
Mercedes-Benz GL
11/13/2019
new car inspection
always nice to work with anyone at BB's, but Terri & Steve were especially helpful!!
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 11/14/2019

Hi Penny! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. Teri and Steve are pretty awesome. :) We appreciate your business. Please let us know how we can help in the future, and have a wonderful day!

EP
Ervin P.
11/12/2019
Friendly staff great service I recommend this shop to anyone with a BMW or Mercedes.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 11/14/2019

Hi Ervin! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business. Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future, and have a great day!