AR
Aaron R.
01/17/2020
Amazing company that focuses on service
The staff at the moreno valley location is beyond professional and they respect your time. I was skeptic in the consistency of service because I usually visit the murrieta location. They removed any doubts. Their services and pricing are very competitive, but their business philosophy is why I keep coming back. Very good experience.

Jerry C.
01/16/2020
Friendly open staff, good price, excellent service.
Lifted truck and needed alignment. Quickly got an appointment and service was completed as described and on time.

NR
Natalia R.
01/16/2020
Customer service!
First time here. Bought a Groupon for an oil change. Customer service was great. The guys are very attentive and nice. Seems like they care about their clients! Give them a try, won't be disappointed.

Jim B.
Yucaipa, CA
01/15/2020
The people were very friendly and informative.
Got to shop a little early and they took my car in before my appointment. They inspected everything under my car for potential problems then did the alignment. They were very efficient in doing the job. My car drives (steers) so much better. They even left a few pieces of candy on my console.

ZY
Zan Y.
01/15/2020
Fast and Quality work!
First time come to this place, did a really good job on my car ! Definitely will be back in the future for more work

NG
Norman G.
Kia Spectra
01/13/2020
Excellent job!
The work was started on time, replacing the rack and pinion on my 2009 KIA, as I expected. Came in at the estimated cost and faster than anticipated. I am extremely happy with every aspect of the service.

Riverside, CA
Acura RL
01/13/2020
There customer service is excellent!
I would refer them to anyone that needs the type of service they provide. I really enjoyed working with Tyler and Ken.

CR

Gonzalo N.
Perris, CA
01/11/2020
Brake change
Very friendly environment & cool lil spot it’s a hidden gem honestly 👍🏻

AD
Andre D.
West Covina, CA
01/09/2020
No surprise
Estimate and repair time at or below quote.

BG
Brittany G.
Riverside, CA
01/09/2020
Satisfied Customer
Upon calling Bear Alignment, I was pleasantly greeted by Taylor, who was very helpful in assisting me in making me an appointment. When I arrived, staff was very prompt and friendly. I was very happy with how they reviewed with me what was wrong with my car.

01/07/2020
Friendly/good service.
Staff were friendly and provided good customer service. Alignment is straight and truck drives well afterwards. Other shops wouldn’t do my alignment due to the lift, but Bear was able to.
Your Team at Bear A. from Bear Alignment and Brake responded on 01/07/2020

Thank you for a great review! Remember you can always call in to recheck the alignment if you feel any pulling!!!

Daniel M.
Perris, CA
Chevrolet Colorado
01/05/2020
Very reliable, let you know about your vehicle and the service was great !!
Your Team at Bear A. from Bear Alignment and Brake responded on 01/06/2020

Thanks! We are glad that you are a SATISFIED repeat customer! We value your loyalty!

Rudy S.
01/03/2020
Quick in n out and honest
I came in dropped off my vehicle and they texted me when it was done. Came back paid and was on my way. Friendly and honest service.
Your Team at Bear A. from Bear Alignment and Brake responded on 01/06/2020

Thank you Sir! We look forward to working on your other trucks for your business!

LP
Leanne P.
01/03/2020
Perfect 1st time experience!
Was referred here by local America's Tires. So glad I was. They were extremely polite and helpful! Very honest. I definitely will go back.
Your Team at Bear A. from Bear Alignment and Brake responded on 01/04/2020

Thank you so much for the great review! We are here when you need us!