Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

WN
William N.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/05/2021 Category: Service
The service and people in the service department are very personal. I always like the conversations I have with them.
Awesome service and timely.
CHRIS K. from Beardmore Hyundai responded on 05/05/2021

Thank you William for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again and stay safe. Beardmore Hyundai Service Team.

2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/04/2021 Category: Service
Treated well. On time service completion.
CHRIS K. from Beardmore Hyundai responded on 05/04/2021

Thank you so much for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again and stay safe. Beardmore Hyundai Service Team.

WR
William R.
Bellevue, NE
2020 Hyundai Palisade
05/04/2021 Category: Service
Great Service Makes for Happy Customers!!!
The welcoming atmosphere and professional staff. All of the services provided were explained and the service price and totals were discussed before they were done. Everything was within budget and the vehicle maintained quality service output as expected afterwards.
CHRIS K. from Beardmore Hyundai responded on 05/04/2021

Thank you William for filling out the review and for all the nice comments. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again and stay safe. Beardmore Hyundai Service Team.

Wisner, NE
CHRIS K. from Beardmore Hyundai responded on 05/03/2021

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/30/2021 Category: Service
Great service!!
I’ve purchased my last two vehicles here and take my vehicle there for all of my maintenance care!

Dick P.
Bellevue, NE
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
04/29/2021 Category: Service
I rate Beardmore Hyundai the highest possible rating.
I will only take my Hyundai to Beardmore because they care.
CHRIS K. from Beardmore Hyundai responded on 04/30/2021

Thank you Dick for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again and stay safe. Beardmore Hyundai Service Team.

JJ
Jayme J.
Bennington, NE
2021 Hyundai Tucson
Fantastic service!
Efficient, friendly, and great service
CHRIS K. from Beardmore Hyundai responded on 04/30/2021

Thank you Jayme for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again and stay safe. Beardmore Hyundai Service Team.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
Very good service Dept.
When you go there for service, you will be taken care of by caring people.

Myra H.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Always timely
timely, easy, convenient, and friendly
CHRIS K. from Beardmore Hyundai responded on 04/29/2021

Thank you Myra for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again and stay safe. Beardmore Hyundai Service Team.

2012 Hyundai Tucson
Great place!
They always are quick to respond to concerns. There was a concern with my vehicle which ended up being a safety concern and they were quick to get me in and even provided me with an awesome loaner vehicle until the job was done. :)
CHRIS K. from Beardmore Hyundai responded on 04/29/2021

Gary K.
Papillion, NE
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/28/2021 Category: Service

04/27/2021 Category: Service
Fantastic service every time
Everything is always perfect with my service experience. They do a fantastic job of addressing all concerns and taking care of me
CHRIS K. from Beardmore Hyundai responded on 04/28/2021

Gary, thank you for filling out the review and for the feedback. It was nice talking to you about your service experience. Looking forward to servicing your car needs in the future. Will send re-score hoping to get 5 stars. Thanks again and stay safe. Beardmore Hyundai Service Team.

CHRIS K. from Beardmore Hyundai responded on 04/28/2021

Thank you for the re-score. Much appreciated.

GS
Gail S.
04/22/2021 Category: Service
Service Agent is great.
This particular visit, Darrel was my service agent. He seems to always find a way to get me scheduled for service when I need it. He explains service issues very well.
CHRIS K. from Beardmore Hyundai responded on 04/23/2021

Thank you Gail for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. I will pass the nice words on to Darrell. Thanks again and stay safe. Beardmore Hyundai Service Team.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/17/2021 Category: Service
Best service department.
I’ve been coming to this dealership for over 13 years. I can not think of anywhere else I’d rather go for service on my car. Not only are they knowledgeable and efficient but honest and friendly.
CHRIS K. from Beardmore Hyundai responded on 04/17/2021

Thank you Laurie for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again and stay safe. Beardmore Hyundai service Team.

Stanton, IA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/14/2021 Category: Service
A Pleasure to Work With
The service people are ALWAYS courteous, knowledgeable, & pleasant. I know they will always talk to me first about anything that comes up that I didn’t expect.
CHRIS K. from Beardmore Hyundai responded on 04/15/2021

Thank you so much for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again. Beardmore Hyundai Service Team.

Papillion, NE
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Good work
I appreciate the work you did on my Sonata!
CHRIS K. from Beardmore Hyundai responded on 04/10/2021

Thank you so much for filling out the review and for the great feedback. I apologize for the delay in scheduling. We do appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again and stay safe. Beardmore Hyundai Service Team.