BW
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/26/2021 Category: Service
Friendly
CHRIS K. from Beardmore Hyundai responded on 07/27/2021

Thank you Brenda for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again and stay safe. Beardmore Hyundai Service Team.

2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/23/2021 Category: Service
I was greeted as soon as I got there and went through the paperwork. The service person I worked with, Dom, noticed wax had been applied to trim on the car where it shouldn’t have been. He offered to wash the car to see if that might help remove it. That didn’t work but he also gave me recommendations on products to get to take it off. I was very pleased with the service.
CHRIS K. from Beardmore Hyundai responded on 07/23/2021

Thank you so much for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate all the nice comments. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again and stay safe. Beardmore Hyundai Service Team.

Michael H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/16/2021 Category: Service
Great!
Your survey is getting on my nerves. 😎
CHRIS K. from Beardmore Hyundai responded on 07/21/2021

Thank you so much Michael for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. I can take you off the survey list if you like. Just let us know next service. Thanks again and stay safe. Beardmore Hyundai Service Team.

Joseph P.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/13/2021 Category: Service
Friendly professional staff
CHRIS K. from Beardmore Hyundai responded on 07/15/2021

Joseph, thank you so much for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again. Beardmore Hyundai Service Team.

2021 Hyundai Sonata
07/08/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional customer service
Beardmore Hyundai has the best customer service.
They have very good promotions at very affordable prices.
CHRIS K. from Beardmore Hyundai responded on 07/09/2021

Thank you so much for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again and stay safe. Beardmore Hyundai Service Team.

Mary C.
07/06/2021 Category: Service
Best service dept ever!!!!
I have had the Best experience with Beardmore Hyundai... I will never crossover the bridge again!!
CHRIS K. from Beardmore Hyundai responded on 07/07/2021

Thank you Mary for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again and stay safe safe. Beardmore Hyundai Service Team.

NV
Nanette V.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/05/2021 Category: Service
A huge lack of communication and being treated like a 2nd class customer
This is my second experience with Beardmore once at Chevrolet .They really suck!!!! and the first since they took ownership of the Hyundai dealership. This all could have been flawless if not for the lousy communication and being treated like S - - T! If I was to purchase another Hyundai it definitely wouldn't be from Beardmore!
CHRIS K. from Beardmore Hyundai responded on 07/07/2021

Drew, it was nice talking to you. Getting things out in the open is the best way to solve issue. Looks like we got this one solved. We appreciate your business Drew and look forward to serving your car in the future. Thanks again and stay safe. Beardmore Hyundai Service Team.

CN
Cheryl N.
07/02/2021 Category: Service
Service department is superior
Service department is knowledgeable, on time, helpful and always honest. I really appreciate the professionalism of the people that work in this service department. A joy to deal with.
CHRIS K. from Beardmore Hyundai responded on 07/02/2021
Cheryl, thank you so much for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again and have a terrific 4th of July. Beardmore Hyundai Service Team.

Mary S.
Glenwood, IA
2021 Hyundai Elantra
06/16/2021 Category: Service
They care that their customers are happy. That means a lot.
This is the 3rd Hyundia I have purchased here, the salespeople are easy to work with and work hard to get you the vehicle you want.

06/15/2021 Category: Service
Great
Great
CHRIS K. from Beardmore Hyundai responded on 06/16/2021

Mary, thank you for filling out the review and for the feedback. It was nice talking to you today. I apologize for the software glitch. Glad we had a car for you to drive and got yours fixed. I will send you a re-score hoping to get a 5 star review after talking with you.  We will see you on the 25th. Have a great week. Beardmore Hyundai Service Team.

Ronda S.
06/04/2021 Category: Service
Quoted me the write price
The price quoted was the price at check out.
CHRIS K. from Beardmore Hyundai responded on 06/08/2021

Thank you Ronda for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again and stay safe. Beardmore Hyundai Service Team.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/03/2021 Category: Service
Friendly and knowledgeable
I am always amazed at how welcoming the service department is. Not only are they knowledgeable but everything is done in a timely manner.
CHRIS K. from Beardmore Hyundai responded on 06/04/2021

06/02/2021 Category: Service
Excellent service/great staff
Aside from being near my home, the service is excellent and the staff is always friendly and easy to talk to. Before any work is done, someone explains what the car needs, why, and an approximate cost. My questions are answered and an approximate wait-time is given - even when there are lots of customers and/or bad weather.
CHRIS K. from Beardmore Hyundai responded on 06/02/2021
Thank you so much for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate all the nice words, your time and business. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again and stay safe. Beardmore Hyundai Service Team.

05/26/2021 Category: Service
Appreciated the service
From an initial great experience, to a subpar or less than satisfactory experience to finally a excellent customer service experience. I was undecided about Beardmore, however after speaking with Chris K today; I felt great about my car being serviced here and that I was finally being listened to as a customer. I hope Chris and team does as they say, they went from 2 to 4.4 in rating and are very well headed to a 5! Waiting for service and the 500 mile check!! Thanks again

05/26/2021 Category: Service
Make sure you get everything in writing
Some of the departments here are great. Others or should I say certain personnel are liars and management will take their side without guilt hearing you out. I'm undecided. They would have to do a lot for me to trust them again. Also, I have to go back to the dealership every 1,000 miles per service.
CHRIS K. from Beardmore Hyundai responded on 05/26/2021

It was nice talking to you about your car. I will see you in 500 miles like we talked. If you ever have any questions about your call feel free to call anytime. I will send you a re-score hoping for 5 stars. Thank you for your time. Chris Koger.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
05/12/2021 Category: Service
No pressure for extra service
they only did what I asked for. No extra pressure sales
CHRIS K. from Beardmore Hyundai responded on 05/13/2021

Thank you so much for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We're glad everything went well during your service visit. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again and stay safe. Beardmore Hyundai Service Team.

GC
Gloria C.
05/10/2021 Category: Service
Work on my 2011 Hyundai Sonata
The work that was done was outstanding my car as not ran this good in years and handles great, thanks for the hard work and great service.
CHRIS K. from Beardmore Hyundai responded on 05/10/2021

Thank you Gloria and Raymond for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again and stay safe. Beardmore Hyundai Service Team.