Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

Jimm M.
Papillion, NE
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/02/2021 Category: Service
An excellent service department, from top to bottom
I have several vehicles, that are not Hyundai's, and they are serviced at a small family garage. My Hyundai's have always been serviced at this dealership as I came to trust the service advisors, the technicians and the service manager. Many of the same people are still there that I started dealing with in 2008, and I appreciate their shared sincerity in making sure my Hyundai's are the best they can be.
CHRIS K. from Beardmore Hyundai responded on 03/02/2021

Thank you Jimm for filling out the review and for all the nice comments. We appreciate you bringing your car in for service. You are always welcome here. Hopefully that battery will last you a good 5 years. Since the change over of ownership, the Beardmore people are fabulous to work with. They made the transition comforting for everyone. The sales team whenever it's time to buy, will give you a great experience like we do in service.  Thanks again Jimm. Beardmore Hyundai Service Team.

Dan L.
Hamburg, IA
2014 Hyundai Azera
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Beardmore Hyundai
Friendly service members who treat you as a person and not a number. Maintenance is completed in the estimated time or sooner
CHRIS K. from Beardmore Hyundai responded on 02/25/2021
Thank you Dan for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future.Thanks again and stay safe. Beardmore Hyundai Service Team.

KF
Kenneth F.
Service advisor!
Service and personnel best that I have encountered!
CHRIS K. from Beardmore Hyundai responded on 02/23/2021

Thank you Kenneth for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again and stay safe. Beardmore Hyundai Service Team.

Ruth W.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Friendly service.
Every time I’m there I receive good service.
CHRIS K. from Beardmore Hyundai responded on 02/22/2021

Thank you Ruth for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again and have a terrific week ahead. Beardmore Hyundai Service Team.

NY
N'gnoron Y.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/20/2021 Category: Service
friendly
good employee overall
CHRIS K. from Beardmore Hyundai responded on 02/22/2021

Thank you N'gnoron for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again and have a terrific week ahead. Beardmore Hyundai Service Team.

2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/22/2021 Category: Service
...maybe next time I'll refer a friend
There were issues with the service I received. The Service Manager reached out to me, listened to what I had to say. making an attempt to assure me this was an isolated incident and it would not happen again!

02/19/2021 Category: Service
not deserving of any stars
The impression the service advisor left me with is that he wasn’t interested in what I had to say, like I didn’t even know my own vehicle. He doesn’t value me as a customer, nor was he respectful of my time. My vehicle wouldn’t be in the condition it is in if I had not been taking care of it. Just because I didn’t have the work done at Hyundai, doesn’t mean it wasn’t done. It’s like he went through the book and just started writing things down just to see how gullible the customer is. Stop wasting my time.
CHRIS K. from Beardmore Hyundai responded on 02/20/2021

Thank you for filling out the review and for your feedback. It was a pleasure talking to you on the phone today. I am glad we earned your trust. We are glad you will be a part of the Beardmore Hyundai Family for a long time. We look forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again for taking the time to talk with me today. We will see you on March 4th. Have a great weekend. Chris Koger (Service Manager).

CHRIS K. from Beardmore Hyundai responded on 02/22/2021
Thank you so much for the 5 stars. I was a pleasure talking to you. We will see you next service March 4th. Have a great week. Beardmore Hyundai Service Team.

Carter Lake, IA
02/15/2021 Category: Service
Friendly
I like coming here. The people are always friendly and always considerate of how much you were going to spend
CHRIS K. from Beardmore Hyundai responded on 02/16/2021
Thank you so much for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again and stay warm. Beardmore Hyundai Service Team.

KP
Kellymar P.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/12/2021 Category: Service
Good repair pushy service writer
Good and timely repair. Turned off by the pushy service writer that lied about warranty being voided to try to make a sale. I am glad I know about warranty if not they would have tricked me into spending $$$$.
CHRIS K. from Beardmore Hyundai responded on 02/17/2021

Kellymar, thank you for filling out review and for your feedback. I apologize if the advisor seems a little pushy. I looked at your recommendations air filter, cabin filter and alignment. None of these are warranty items, unless something else was discussed that is not on your work order. If you have any questions feel free to call. I have tried calling you twice. I look forward to talking with you. Thank you Chris Koger.

02/11/2021 Category: Service
Quick, efficient and great personnel
CHRIS K. from Beardmore Hyundai responded on 02/12/2021
Thank you so much for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again and stay safe. Beardmore Hyundai Service Team.

KF
Kenneth F.
Exceptional
Tom is always an exceptional service rep and very easy to work with!
CHRIS K. from Beardmore Hyundai responded on 02/10/2021

Thank you Kenneth for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again. Happy New Year form the Beardmore Hyundai Service Team.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
02/09/2021 Category: Service
Always happy with the service!
CHRIS K. from Beardmore Hyundai responded on 02/10/2021
Thank you so much for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again. Happy New Year form the Beardmore Hyundai Service Team.

02/09/2021 Category: Service
Need to limit pushing upsell
Everything was good except their attempt to talk me into thousands of dollars in recommended maintenance some of which had been done in the last 6 months.
CHRIS K. from Beardmore Hyundai responded on 02/12/2021

Thank you for filling out the review and for the feedback. We appreciate your time and business. As far as the recommendation for service, it's what we provide to all customers as part of the free car inspection for customer records whether they are done or not. If my advisor came a crossed as being this needs to be done right away, i apologize. The coolant flush you did last time was not a recommendation. Most all recommendations are by time and miles. You are good about taking care of your car, and we just want customers to know what it's time for by miles or time. Glad everything else seem to go well with service. I left you a message. Thank you. Chris Koger.

2018 Hyundai Accent
01/29/2021 Category: Service
My car was serviced efficiently and with professionalism!
CHRIS K. from Beardmore Hyundai responded on 01/30/2021
Thank you so much for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again. Beardmore Hyundai Service Team.

Plattsmouth, NE
2007 Hyundai Elantra
01/20/2021 Category: Service
Good service, employees always polite.
Excellent!
CHRIS K. from Beardmore Hyundai responded on 01/20/2021

Thank you so much for filling out the review and for the great feedback. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again and stay safe. Beardmore Hyundai Service Team.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/16/2021 Category: Service
Best service department.
I have owned Hyundai cars for the last 10 years. And wouldn’t switch. And the number one reason is that I trust the service department for all my needs. They go above and beyond for the customer. Very knowledgeable!
CHRIS K. from Beardmore Hyundai responded on 01/18/2021

Thank you so much for filling out the review and for all the nice complements. We appreciate your time and business. Looking forward to serving your car needs in the future. Thanks again and Happy New Year. Beardmore Hyundai Service Team.