Bellevue Auto Service & Electric Inc.

Latest Review about 2 years ago

Jim P.
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Jim said everything went well. He would recommend this business for service.

EZ
Edward Z.
Mitsubishi Montero
03/07/2018 Category: Service
Edward said he has used this business for 9 years , and never had a problem with the service they provide.

Robin H.
GMC Yukon
01/18/2018
Honest and Straightforward Service
My car died and I had to have it towed to Bellevue Auto as I’d been having them work on my car for over 4 years now. I got a call from George and he carefully went over all the details that he had at the time and let me know when I could expect an update. As promised, he called me and reviewed what needed to be done and obtained my consent - I appreciated that. No surprises! I’ve appreciated the attention to detail and expertise the mechanics have at Bellevue Auto. I trust them explicitly and wouldn’t go anywhere else.

Duane P.
09/28/2017
Thofrough
Work done on time and met the estimate

PW
PETER and DIANE W.
09/20/2017
Honest reliable service
I came in for a minor headlight replacement and left with a working 281,000 miles Subaru.

Mike L.
Oldsmobile Bravada
08/26/2017
Great shop!
Great service. Had a loaner car work was done same day.

SD
Steve D.
Nissan Pickup
07/20/2017
Great Service!
As always, Bellevue Auto Service & Electric Inc. did another great job for me. The work was done quickly at a good cost and the great communication from Biran assured that I was up to date the whole time my car was there.

FK
Fritz K.
Clyde Hill, WA
Chevrolet Silverado
07/12/2017
service
My truck is running great. Biran was super to work with.

John T.
Buick Roadmaster
06/30/2017 Category: Service
John said he has been doing business with them for several years and they seem to do a good job.

MEILIR P.
06/16/2017
Excellent service, as usual
Took my vehicle in for a check-engine light. They fixed that problem immediately. They also did a complimentary vehicle inspection, where they found other significant problems (such as worn-down brakes). I got all the problems fixed in one-stop shopping, at very reasonable prices.
Good technicians. Also, excellent communication throughout from the front desk.

DQ
Dillan Q.
05/15/2017 Category: Service
Dillan said the business provides a good working relationship.

EZ
Edward Z.
Mitsubishi Montero
05/03/2017 Category: Service
Edward said the business is good and they have pleasant people.

NV
NANNIE V.
04/20/2017
Competent and friendly people
I've been using their service for years for good reasons

MEILIR P.
Subaru Impreza
03/19/2017
Technical competence, with great customer service
Although we don't live close to Bellevue Auto Service & Electric Inc, we keep going back there. The reason?
The first time we went there they diagnosed and fixed a problem that had baffled two other car shops. Since then, we've taken most of our non-routine car service / repair work to them.
We always get excellent communication from the front desk before, during and after the appointment. We often also get the chance to talk to the technician who actually worked on the car. Their work is great and they're much cheaper than the dealership!
Highly recommended.

Robin H.
GMC Yukon
03/04/2017
Excellent Customer Service
Biran is the best! He is very detailed in his communication regarding any repairs that are needed. I also really appreciated the expertise of the shop in general. They inform me when and what needs to be fixed in the future - this is very helpful and I appreciate that they know what service is needed by my car's service recommendations.