Bellevue Auto Service & Electric Inc.

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Jim P.
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Jim said everything went well. He would recommend this business for service.

Mitsubishi Montero
03/07/2018 Category: Service
Edward said he has used this business for 9 years , and never had a problem with the service they provide.

Robin H.
GMC Yukon
01/18/2018
Honest and Straightforward Service
My car died and I had to have it towed to Bellevue Auto as I’d been having them work on my car for over 4 years now. I got a call from George and he carefully went over all the details that he had at the time and let me know when I could expect an update. As promised, he called me and reviewed what needed to be done and obtained my consent - I appreciated that. No surprises! I’ve appreciated the attention to detail and expertise the mechanics have at Bellevue Auto. I trust them explicitly and wouldn’t go anywhere else.

Duane P.
09/28/2017
Thofrough
Work done on time and met the estimate

PW
PETER and DIANE W.
09/20/2017
Honest reliable service
I came in for a minor headlight replacement and left with a working 281,000 miles Subaru.

Mike L.
Oldsmobile Bravada
08/26/2017
Great shop!
Great service. Had a loaner car work was done same day.

SD
Steve D.
Nissan Pickup
07/20/2017
Great Service!
As always, Bellevue Auto Service & Electric Inc. did another great job for me. The work was done quickly at a good cost and the great communication from Biran assured that I was up to date the whole time my car was there.

FK
Fritz K.
Clyde Hill, WA
Chevrolet Silverado
07/12/2017
service
My truck is running great. Biran was super to work with.

John T.
Buick Roadmaster
06/30/2017 Category: Service
John said he has been doing business with them for several years and they seem to do a good job.

MEILIR P.
06/16/2017
Excellent service, as usual
Took my vehicle in for a check-engine light. They fixed that problem immediately. They also did a complimentary vehicle inspection, where they found other significant problems (such as worn-down brakes). I got all the problems fixed in one-stop shopping, at very reasonable prices.
Good technicians. Also, excellent communication throughout from the front desk.

DQ
Dillan Q.
05/15/2017 Category: Service
Dillan said the business provides a good working relationship.

Mitsubishi Montero
05/03/2017 Category: Service
Edward said the business is good and they have pleasant people.

NV
NANNIE V.
04/20/2017
Competent and friendly people
I've been using their service for years for good reasons

MEILIR P.
Subaru Impreza
03/19/2017
Technical competence, with great customer service
Although we don't live close to Bellevue Auto Service & Electric Inc, we keep going back there. The reason?
The first time we went there they diagnosed and fixed a problem that had baffled two other car shops. Since then, we've taken most of our non-routine car service / repair work to them.
We always get excellent communication from the front desk before, during and after the appointment. We often also get the chance to talk to the technician who actually worked on the car. Their work is great and they're much cheaper than the dealership!
Highly recommended.

Robin H.
GMC Yukon
03/04/2017
Excellent Customer Service
Biran is the best! He is very detailed in his communication regarding any repairs that are needed. I also really appreciated the expertise of the shop in general. They inform me when and what needs to be fixed in the future - this is very helpful and I appreciate that they know what service is needed by my car's service recommendations.

Duane P.
02/26/2017
Communication
Letting me know recommended service and cost before proceeding and aaa discount

KW
Katrina W.
Subaru Legacy
02/15/2017 Category: Service
Katrina said after this business ran diagnostics and had her vehicle for a day, they could not figure out was wrong with it so they told her to pick it up. She will be taking the vehicle to another business but she would recommend them. One of the mechanics is a friend of hers. All of the guys at this business are nice and really polite. The customer service is great. They were willing to explain and answer all of her questions.

Damaris G.
Sammamish, WA
Acura MDX
01/27/2017 Category: Service
Damaris said they were very thorough in explaining what was wrong and what they were going to do.

01/26/2017 Category: Service
Edward said this business provided good service.

Joseph D.
12/02/2016
Car was on it's last legs but they are still awesome.
Well I brought in my old ford explorer which was overheating and I knew it was going to be one of the last repairs on this vehicle before it bit the dust. Biron (sorry if I miss-spelled your name man) was amazing, walked me through their in-depth diagnostics of my engine (their tech's notes were amazingly detailed), and he explained what was going wrong/why and most importantly to me, it all made sense. I didn't get snowballed in technobabble by someone trying to get me to agree to the repair. They listened to my total situation and helped me find my best option to move forward. They encouraged me to just limp it along for a little while till I can replace the car and save the $3k it would cost to replace the whole cooling system. They couldn't resurrect my car from death, but they earned a lifelong customer with the attention to detail and fair/honest answers. I also loved that I have a link now to look at service history. Every car I have will be going back to this shop.