Latest Review over 2 years ago

AW
Arthur W.
03/01/2016
Fantastic service
You know the wheelers love ya, always get the job done on time and for fair price.

02/27/2016
Fast friendly service done right the first time.

VM
Vince M.
Ford Crown Victoria
01/28/2016
Awesome service, every time
In and out even without an appointment. I couldn't be happier.

12/27/2015
Timely service don correctly.
Easy to get apts. fast service and friendly

NH
Norman H.
Chevrolet Silverado
11/29/2015
Honest, fast service
I have been taking my cars here for 20 years and have always had excellent service. You never feel taken advantage of as some shops do.

Don R.
11/18/2015
Does great work
Najib has been servicing my car since the day I bought it. It now has over 320,000 miles. Original engine, original transmission. 'Nough said...

10/25/2015
Could not ask for better service in a timely manner . Quick and efficient. Easy to make appointments.

LC
Lori C.
09/06/2015
Najib is the best!!!
We have been taking our autos to Najib for over 20 years and he has provided amazingly quick service and super fair pricing. We simply could not ask for anything more!!

Amy M.
Cadillac DeVille
09/05/2015
Great
They certainly know what they are doing. They are very polite to their customers.

Michael R.
08/17/2015
Professionalism
Najib and his team do a great job for car repairs. They are efficient, professional, and great to work with.

Saturn Ion 1
08/02/2015
Excellent service and honest business
I bring my car and my wife's for regular maintenance and a couple unexpected problems and the service is always done well, efficiently, and honestly. Also, service hours are extremely convenient for work schedules.

KP
Kai P.
San Mateo, CA
07/27/2015
Awesome Service & Great Owner
I've been coming here for about two years now and I could be happier with a service station. The guys are super helpful and pretty friendly as well. I'm always pleased with my service and the prices are pretty good as well. For the quality of the work-- I'm very satisfied with what it costs. I'd highly recommend these guys and will continue to give them my business.

06/29/2015
My wife's car had a problem arise that needed to be addressed. Despite it being mid-afternoon on a Saturday, the car was taken in, assessed, and repaired in a few hours.

Saturn Ion 1
06/17/2015
A friend recommended this place to me and it has worked out well. I've been coming here the last couple years and now my wife comes here too.

LC
Leon C.
06/06/2015
Honest, Quality Work
I've been going to Naj with our 2 cars for years - and I wish I'd found him sooner.

AH
Arthur H.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
05/29/2015
outstanding!
as it has been in the past and i'm sure the future, the service at Belmont 76 995 Ralston Ave. is outstanding!!! Thank You Najib, John, Mike and the crew!!!

05/18/2015
Great service in a timely manner at a reasonable price.

Catherine B.
Saab 9-3
05/12/2015
Warranty
Thank you for standing behind your warranty and monitoring the antifreeze level in my Saab. I also appreciate the quick turnaround on checking the fluid level and refilling the fluid.

James B.
San Mateo, CA
Chevrolet Silverado
05/07/2015
making sure the work is completed correctly
I keep going back to Belmont 76 because in the more then twenty years of working on my vehicles I have never had a problem. They have my complete trust. From the smallest to the biggest job the explanation of what parts I need, any options and how long it will take is always spot on.

05/02/2015
Fast reliable and friendly. Also excellent quality work.