Richard S.
05/22/2018
SCAMMERS STAY AWAY!
Total scammers! Will take every opportunity to rip you off! They will misdiagnose and try to keep charging for unnecessary work that has nothing to do with the problem. Watch what kind of oil they’re putting in your car.

Richard S.
05/09/2018
WARNING STAY AWAY!
My car stalled, and I searched for a reputable nearby repair shops and Beltran’s came up with few 5 star reviews for oil changes done. I was in desperate so I took a chance based on the reviews. I had it towed and when I arrived they seemed very polite and I explained the problem. I wanted to wait to see what was wrong after a test drive and diagnosing the car but they told me it would take a while so they printed out a work sheet $80 to diagnose which was fine. I get a call few hours later telling me that the code reader showed that it was the air intake manifold gasket that was leaking. Eric told me that it’s going to cost over $700, way more than what even a dealership would charge. I had to literally cry for him to bring it down to $541 average cost was 250 to 400. Eric also suggested I change the fuel filter that would make a big difference and would not cost very much more. A flat out lie tried to charge me $80 for labor for a 3 minute job! Eric called me next morning and told me that the work went well but now the engine won’t start. Once I got there it was the very same problem to begin with and the work they done didn’t do anything! Basically they miss diagnosed the problem and now they told me it’s the fuel pump??? wanted to charge almost $1000! I ended up all stressed out and had argue with the owner who is hardly ever there and he brought it down to $641snf assured me 100% that fuel pump was the problem. I picked up the car and things seemed ok so I happy but broke. Less than 100 miles of driving I had the same freaking problem!!! Luckily I was only a mile away and barely made to their shop. When I got there their attitude completely changed and I was mad as hell and demanded some answer but made me wait almost 30 minutes and Cruz the mechanic plunged in the analizer and the code read that it was the throttle position sensor and I asked him what was going on cause he cleaned the throttle when he the first job. He got mad and said what do you want man! and went into the office and came out with a new work order wanting to charge me $80 for diagnosing the problem!! This is when I lost it and told them that they are not going to keep ripping me off and demanded I speak to owner. The owner came by and I thought that common sense would show that the original problem was never fixed!! Sadly to say that he sided with the mechanic who is totally not qualified or has not enough experience to do anything other than oil changes. This goes strictly based on what the error code show without even test driving or more detailed analysis. Any seasoned competent mechanic know that an error code is just a symptom and number of things could be the cause of the error code. I was so disgusted and didn’t want these incompetent idiots and crooks touching my car again so I drove off but didn’t make it far and had to have it towed to my house. Finally I found out few days later by another reputable mechanic that the throttle basically was damaged by rough cleaning and now I need a whole new throttle! Basically Beltran’s auto repair ripped me off big time and made me feel like garbage!!!! So spare your sel the night mare like what they did to me and go a certified more qualified mechanic wher the mechanic . I am getting ready to sue and file a complaint with better business bureau. I hope this will help others from getting ripped off by these thief’s!

OM
Osvaldo M.
Lexus IS 250
03/28/2018 Category: Service
Osvaldo said the service at this business was excellent.

LG
Luis G.
03/23/2018 Category: Service
Luis said the business provided good service. The staff was prompt and courteous.

EB
ESTELLA B.
Nissan Sentra
03/22/2018
Proffesionals at work with the customer's satisfaction up front.
This business came highly recommended to me when I purchased my new vehicle, and I'll keep going back.

EB
Eustolia B.
Kia Rio
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Eustolia said the business has good customer service, and the staff is honest.

RT
Richard T.
Imperial Beach, CA
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/15/2018 Category: Service
Richard said the staff lost his documents.

EC
Efraim C.
Nissan Quest
03/12/2018 Category: Service
Efraim said he would recommend this business for service.

Raul P.
03/08/2018 Category: Service
Raul said he would recommend this business for service.

Tyler M.
Honda Accord Wgn
03/02/2018 Category: Service
Tyler said the service was good and quick.

AR
Anita R.
Spring Valley, CA
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
02/27/2018 Category: Service
Anita said the staff is always nice and she feels comfortable taking her vehicle to the business.

ER
Elvira R.
02/24/2018 Category: Service
Elvira said the service was perfect.

PP
PAUL P.
02/21/2018
Good recommendation for service
We got in quickly and out timely for an oil change. As always, the service was good.

Jerry C.
California
Honda Civic Coupe
02/17/2018 Category: Service
Jerry said the staff were honest.

Jessica G.
Nissan Versa
02/15/2018 Category: Service
Jessica said she would recommend the business for service.

RAUL P.
Buick LaCrosse
02/10/2018
Being near by makes it great.
*** Air conditioning system feels like it is running ok.

RAUL P.
Dodge Avenger
01/29/2018
Quick response.
Quick response. good.

Jose F.
Mercedes-Benz C320
01/27/2018 Category: Service
Jose said he always use the business. The service is very good.

AP
Aaron P.
San Ysidro, CA
Jeep Liberty
01/27/2018 Category: Service
Aaron said the employees were helpful. They provided very good service.

Carlos B.
California
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/26/2018 Category: Service
Carlos said he was treated very nicely. Overall, it was a fast and efficient experience. He appreciates the work the business did.