Overall Rating 4.5000013/5Overall Rating 4.5000013/5Overall Rating 4.5000013/5Overall Rating 4.5000013/5rating 4.5000013
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Jaime R.
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Great service, clean and accommodating waiting room, easy booking process. Thank you!

David G.
Bellevue, WI
2016 Hyundai Genesis
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Basic Service Visit
Just an oil change. But I had several unrelated questions regarding vehicle features and the staff was very accommodating and able to provide answers.
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

David, Thank You for the feedback regarding your recent service.  Glad to hear the team was able to handle your service needs and answer your questions.  Wondering what we can do in the future to earn a full 5-star rating from you.  Please email or call me to further discuss this.
Thank You again for the feedback!

11/17/2018 Category: Service
Great service with friendly people

Kaukauna, WI
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful experience
Customer service representative was great

Neenah, WI
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Fast Service
My car was diagnosed and repaired on a very short notice. Thank you.
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thank You for the feedback regarding your recent service.  We strive to achieve full 5-star ratings from all of our guests.  Let me know what we can do in the future to earn a full 5-star rating from you in the future.
Thank You again for your feedback.

Steven S.
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Engine Replacement
Went in for oil change and found out that I needed the engine replaced (under warranty) - got loaner car and replacement was completed in a week.
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Steven, Thank You for the feedback regarding your recent service.  We look forward to continuing the 5-star service!

11/13/2018 Category: Service
Nice staff!
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

John P.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/11/2018 Category: Service
convenient location
I did answer yes for recommending Bergstrom as I had to answer yes or no; but the true recommendation would be what service my friend/family member needed as I believe there are many areas that could be improved on at Bergstrom. Especially fair pricing of cars and services to begin with to avoid the hassles of getting other quotes and other time consuming tasks to get the fair deal.
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

John, Thank You for the feedback regarding your recent service.  Sorry to hear that we fell short of the set expectations.  Glad to hear the advisor quickly corrected the listed short comings.  Let me know if there is anything additional we can do to continue to clarify and remedy the previous service.

LT
Lauren T.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Bergstrom is great!
I took my car in for an oil change at 57000 miles and they gave me a call that my air and engine filters needed changing - did I want that service? They also let me know that my rear tires are close to needing replacing, but my front tires are good, so they told me I could wait until my next service for that, or come in sooner if it felt unsafe. I like that they didn't try to push extra services to make more money, but also made sure my car got everything it needed to be safe and functional!
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Lauren, Thank You for the feedback regarding your recent service.  We look forward to continuing the 5-star service relationship!

WG
William G.
Hortonville, WI
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Good service, free cookies!
Got my car serviced quickly. (Without an appointment) and got free coffee and cookies too!
Can’t beat that!
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

William, Thank You for the feedback regarding your recent service.  We look forward to continuing the 5-star service relationship!

BL
Beth L.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Easy to schedule, always professional.
very friendly and accomodating
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Beth, Thank You for the feedback regarding your recent service.  We look forward to continuing the 5-star service relationship!

Scott S.
Greenville, WI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service at Bergstrom
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Scott, Thank You for the feedback regarding your recent service.  We look forward to continuing the 5-star service!

Terry S.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Long wait time.
Ok
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Terry, Thank You for the feedback regarding your recent service.  I believe we've followed up with you regarding your concerns.  If not, please let me know by replying to this email or calling me at 920-749-3232.

John S.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/06/2018 Category: Service
John Schaefer
John Vang Was very courteous and knowledgeable about my vehicle had to order a part to complete the maintenance excellent service manager
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

John, Thank You for the feedback regarding your recent service.  Glad to hear that John and you where able to make a connection and get your vehicle handled.  We look forward to continuing the 5-star service!

KH
Karen H.
Sherwood, WI
2006 Hyundai Elantra
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, helpful, professional staff that gets the job done.
And I appreciate the shuttle service and car wash.
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Karen, Thank You for the feedback regarding your recent service.   We look forward to continuing the 5-star service!

Alyssa B.
Black Creek, WI
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Thanks:)
Thank you so much to Garrett and Eric for going above and beyond when I ran into a problem with my car. I appreciated all of the help from them when I had a flat tire 30 minutes away and could not get the lug nut locks off my tires. Thanks again:)
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Alyssa, Thank You for the feedback regarding your recent service.  Glad to hear your vehicle concern was taken care of in true Bergstrom fashion.  We look forward to continuing the 5-star service!

FS
Freddy S.
11/01/2018 Category: Service
Great costumer service
Great costumer service
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 11/02/2018

Freddy, Thank You for the feedback regarding your recent service.  We look forward to continuing the 5-star service!

Menominee, MI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/01/2018 Category: Service
SERVICE APPOINTMENT
Consider this average service...
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 11/02/2018

Thank You for the feedback regarding your recent service.  It appears we fell well short of expectations set.  Is there anything we can do to make this right with you?  Let me know by responding to this email or calling me at 920-749-3232.

Aaron M.
WI
10/30/2018 Category: Service
So Easy
Super easy to make an appointment. Always well withing the time estimate.
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 11/01/2018

Aaron, Thank You for the feedback regarding your recent service.  Glad to hear that our systems and processes make your service visit a 5-star experience!

GB
Gwen B.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Above and beyond
My guy that was in charge of my car, Eric, went above and beyond to help fix my car. I was extremely happy!
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 10/30/2018

Gwen, Thank You for the feedback regarding your recent service.  We look forward to continuing the 5-star service!