Overall Rating 4.600002/5Overall Rating 4.600002/5Overall Rating 4.600002/5Overall Rating 4.600002/5rating 4.600002
Overall Rating 2.1/5Overall Rating 2.1/5rating 2.1rating 2.1rating 2.1

Combined Locks, WI
01/20/2019 Category: Service
Always great!
Their service department is the best!
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Thank You for the feedback regarding your recent service.  We look forward to continuing the 5-star service!

01/18/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and alignment
They serviced my vehicle perfectly. Very satudfied

Oshkosh, WI

2011 Hyundai Elantra
Nice place
Clean, friendly service

Always inviting
Always inviting, no judging me for a messy car.

Black Creek, WI
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/16/2019 Category: Service
OKAY
OKAY
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Thank You for the feedback regarding your recent service.  I'm glad to see that you noticed an improvement in our service process.  We're still striving for a 5-star rating from all of our guests and we feel that we're heading the right direction to earn that.  Let me know if there are specific things that we can do to earn a 5-star rating from you.

New London, WI
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Women
Close by
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank You for the feedback regarding your recent service.  We strive to earn a full 5-star rating from all of our guests.  What can we do in the future to earn a 5-star rating from you?  Please let me know by responding to this email or calling me at 920-749-3232

JV
Janice V.
01/13/2019 Category: Service
update
Prompt efficient service
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Janice, Thank You for the feedback regarding your recent service.  We strive to earn 5-star ratings from all of our guests and look forward to continuing that level of service for you and your vehicle.

EF
Eugene F.
Plymouth, WI
2016 Hyundai Azera
Efficient and On Time
They got me in at my scheduled time and finished before their estimated time to finish. Very reliable.!!
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Eugene, Thank You for the feedback regarding your recent service.  We strive to earn 5-star ratings from all of our guests and look forward to continuing that level of service for you and your vehicle.

BP
Bob P.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Fast and thorough service
They explained everything and kept me imformed
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Bob, Thank You for the feedback regarding your recent service.  We strive to earn 5-star ratings from all of our guests and look forward to continuing that level of service for you and your vehicle.

NR
Nathan R.
Happy Customer
I usually go to a different place to get service done on my car because they are good to me, a little cheaper and built a business relationship with the staff and I should add, they do great work. However, I have a really good coupon to get my Hyundai serviced. I went in for a simple oil change and tire rotation. I pulled into the garage and immediately I was helped and they took my coupon. They had me sit in their waiting room and said it would be about an hour (as expected). Thirty minutes later they were done!

The whole experience was quick and easy. I am not exactly sure of all that they did but they inspected my vehicle and washed it too. My wiper blades seem newer. I am very pleased with the overall experience and I may come back more often. My only negative comment is they were pretty expensive even with $20 off. Although, there is a higher peace of mind knowing that my Hyundai is getting worked on by a certified Hyundai dealer.
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Nathan, Thank You for the feedback regarding your recent service.  We strive to earn 5-star ratings from all of our guests and look forward to continuing that level of service for you and your vehicle.

David G.
Fremont, WI
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
Best experience I have had to date
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

David, Thank You for the feedback regarding your recent service.  We strive to earn 5-star ratings from all of our guests and look forward to continuing that level of service for you and your vehicle.

Suzan W.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff, exceptionsl service, being treated with dignity and respect.
Friendly staff, exceptionsl service, being treated with dignity and respect.
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Suzan, Thank You for the feedback regarding your recent service.  We strive to earn 5-star ratings from all of our guests and look forward to continuing that level of service for you and your vehicle.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/10/2019 Category: Service
20,000 mile service
Very professional and answered all questions I had.
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thank You for the feedback regarding your recent service.  We look forward to continuing the 5-star treatment.

CR
Connie R.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
The customer service folks are always very friendly, polite and helpful. They tell me how long something will take and are always willing to answer questions!
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Connie, Thank You for the feedback regarding your recent service.  We strive to help all of our guests to the best of our ability and earn the full 5-star rating.  We look forward to continuing that level of service.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/04/2019 Category: Service
service
only oil change
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Pleased with Bergstrom!!!!!
Just disappointed by computer errors on names addresses and Vin numbers assigned to wrong vehicles. My family has purchased 4 vehicles from this location so given that scenario I supposed there cld be errors. But it seems nothing is ever corrected.
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

Thank You for your feedback regarding your recent service.  I understand your frustration and there's no excuse for it.  You are correct that personal information should be handled carefully and correctly.  The current score of 3-stars is a direct reflection of how Kevin took care of you during your service visit.  I'd like to take a moment to talk with you regarding your account information concern and also about Kevin's handling of the situation.
Thank you for any additional feedback you can provide.  You can reach me by replying to this email or calling me at 920-749-3232.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe

Champion, MI
2013 Hyundai Tucson
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful Customer Service
The only place I do business with in regards to their Service Department. They have flexible hours and are very accommodating. I live 3 hours from here and the wait time is never as long as anticipated.
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 01/03/2019

Tammy, Thank You for the feedback regarding your recent service.  So glad that we're able to continue the 5-star service for you and your vehicle!