Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5

Sheila W.
Hortonville, WI
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/11/2021 Category: Service
Service maintenance .
Very easy to get a timely appointment and the staff was friendly and professional. They went above my expectations by already noting my recall needs.
JOSEPH H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 05/12/2021

Hi Sheila, thank you very much for your feedback! Here at Bergstrom our goal is to always deliver a 5 star experience and we are glad our scheduling process and our team went above and beyond your expectations. We look forward to delivering 5 star service in the future.

Joe Hengel

TR
Trail R.
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Reliable and Friendly Service
Great service and honest service personnel
SHAWN O. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 04/28/2021

Trail, Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent service.  Our Bergstrom Hyundai team looks forward to continuing the 5-star level service for you and your vehicle.

Judith B.
Manitowoc, WI
04/22/2021 Category: Service
Same response as written at beginning of survey
SHAWN O. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 04/23/2021

Judith, Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent service. Your Bergstrom Hyundai team looks forward to continuing the 5-star level service for you and your vehicle.

Leanne B.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/22/2021 Category: Service
Make getting my car serviced convenient.
I very much appreciate the shuttle service that lets me drop off my car and go to work and then they bring me back to my clean car.
SHAWN O. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 04/23/2021

Leanne, Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent service.  Glad to hear our amenities build value towards our service options.  Your Bergstrom Hyundai team looks forward to continuing the 5-star level service for you and your vehicle.

Richard M.
04/20/2021 Category: Service
ABS recall notice said repair takes less than an hour. Kept 12:00 pm appointment. Recall repair completed at about 3:20 pm. .
Previous computer recall repair was completed in a timely manner and has proven satisfactory to date. Although not happy with this "visit", I'm chalking it up to a "stuff happens" glitch. This rating only applies to this recall repair.
SHAWN O. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 04/21/2021

Richard, Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent service.  It does appear that time expectations vs actual time taken is a major place for our team to come together and deliver a better level of service. We use this feedback to learn from and build a stronger Hyundai service team.  One of our team will reach out today to see what else we can do to make things right with you.  If you prefer, you can also respond to this email.

MK
Mike K.
Appleton, WI
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Top notch service
I always receive great service at Bergstrom Appleton.
Need a sale on brake jobs ;)
SHAWN O. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 04/19/2021

Mike, Thank You for the feedback regarding your recent service.  We look forward to continuing the 5-star level service for you and your vehicle.  Monitor bergstromhyundai.com for upcoming brake specials.

Randy W.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
04/12/2021 Category: Service
2019 Elantra
Bergstrom Hyundai is by far the best experience that we have had. And, we have been to multiple dealerships. In 2020, Shawn worked with me to repair a front end noise under warranty. He was awesome. We have continued with Bergstrom Hyundai ever since that time.
SHAWN O. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 04/13/2021

Randy, Thank You for the feedback regarding your recent service.  Glad to hear that we continue to earn the full 5-star rating from you by providing great service for you and your vehicle.

PC
Paul C.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/10/2021 Category: Service
Professional
Very personal and friendly! I
SHAWN O. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 04/12/2021

Paul, Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent service.  The team looks forward to continuing the friendly, 5-star level service!

Wrightstown, WI
2020 Hyundai Venue
04/09/2021 Category: Service
All personnel were pleasant, welcoming and supportive
I absolutely love my newly leased Hyandai and very satisfied. I'm a proud owner for sure!

WM
Walter M.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Great job
SHAWN O. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 04/12/2021

Walter, Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent service.  The team looks forward to continuing the 5-star level service!

Fox Lake, WI
2020 Hyundai Elantra
04/05/2021 Category: Service
Service Review
Great experience! I will definitely come back with my vehicle.
SHAWN O. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 04/06/2021

Thank you for the feedback regarding the recent service.  Our team strives to earn full 5-star ratings from all of our guests.  Is there anything we can do to earn a 5-star "re-score" from you?

Debra W.
Amherst Junction, WI
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/27/2021 Category: Service
Fast service
Great service easy scheduling
SHAWN O. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 03/29/2021

Debra,
Great to hear your service experience was a pleasant one!  Our team works hard to provide an excellent service experience and we appreciate you taking the time to share yours.

Black Creek, WI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/27/2021 Category: Service
Good over all service
I appreciate that when I bring my vehicle in for an oil change, that other things are looked at, like the various filters, and if there is something that needs to be addressed I am given the opportunity to address it while I am still there instead of having to make another appointment.
SHAWN O. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 03/27/2021

Our team works hard to provide an efficient and thorough service.  We appreciate your business and sharing your service experience!

WG
Wanda G.
Neenah, WI
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/24/2021 Category: Service
Pleasant experience
Easy to schedule convenient appointment time. Pleasant, courteous personnel and service was completed faster than expected. Would definitely recommend.
SHAWN O. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 03/25/2021

Wanda, Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent service.  Glad to hear everything fit your lifestyle so well.  Your Bergstrom Hyundai team looks forward to continuing the 5-star level service.

EL
Eric L.
Appleton, WI
03/23/2021 Category: Service
JOSEPH H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 03/23/2021

Eric, Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent service.  One of our team will reach out to you to further discuss how we can make this situation right with you.

Joe Hengel