Overall Rating 4.6363645/5Overall Rating 4.6363645/5Overall Rating 4.6363645/5Overall Rating 4.6363645/5rating 4.6363645
Overall Rating 2.18182/5Overall Rating 2.18182/5rating 2.18182rating 2.18182rating 2.18182

Neenah, WI
03/19/2019 Category: Service
They do what they do. It's fine.
They are in of the largest dealers in the area and have no competition for Huyundai's... Not great to me, as I'd like to be able to try another dealership to compare.

AI
Alisa I.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service and perfect car service! A win win!
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Alisa, Thank You for the feedback regarding your recent service.  We look forward to continuing the 5-star service!

Good quick service.
I am happy about my last service.

John F.
Oshkosh, WI
Recalls
Great job, even loaned me a car overnight
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

John. Thank You for the feedback regarding your recent service.  Glad to hear you're service went well.  We strive to earn full 5-star ratings from all of our guests.  Wondering what we can do in the future to earn a full 5-star rating from you?

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
14200 mile service
Quick and efficient servicing.

AT
Amanda T.
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service at this location
I have always had the best service at this location and will continue to come here.

Unfortunately not all Bergstrom locations are this wonderful. I’ve had the best and worst experiences at different locations.
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Amanda, Thank You for the feedback regarding your recent service.  The team here has a lot of pride in where they work and what they do.  Glad to see it shows.  We look forward to continuing the 5-star service!

JN
Jerry N.
Omro, WI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Professional
Appointment was prompt and everyone was courteous. The garage is very clean and they treat your vehicle as if it was their own.
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Jerry, Thank You for the feedback regarding your recent service.  The team here has a lot of pride in where they work and what they do.  Glad to see it shows.  We look forward to continuing the 5-star service!

David B.
Hortonville, WI
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Always great service
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

David, Thank You for the feedback regarding your recent service.   We look forward to continuing the 5-star service in the future!

PD
Paul D.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Professional Staff
Professionalism from the service scheduling all the way to the follow up visit.
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 03/05/2019

Paul, Thank You for the follow up regarding your recent service.  We look forward to continuing the professional 5-star service that you're looking for!

David G.
Fremont, WI
03/03/2019 Category: Service
People
Always nice
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

David, Thank You for the feedback regarding your recent service.  We look forward to continuing the 5-star service!

Hortonville, WI
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Fast, convenient service; easy-to-schedule appointments
I have always received quality service in a clean, friendly environment.

TR
Trail R.
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
Always friendly and professional service with high quality!
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

Trail, Thank You for the feedback regarding your recent service.  We look forward to continuing the 5-star service!

GF
Gary F.
02/27/2019 Category: Service
5 stars
nice clean place
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 02/28/2019

Gary, Thank You for the feedback regarding your recent service.  We look forward to continuing the 5-star service!

MN
Michael N.
2005 Hyundai Sonata
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Solved problem that's been happening for a long time
I took my car in for it's normal checkup and oil change. In cold weather I often hear a clicking noise that is intermittent. I mentioned this. With the car in the shop, they didn't hear anything. They let the car sit out in the cold for a couple hours and started it back up and found the serpentine belt as the culprit... and had it replaced. I took possession on the car and hadn't gotten far when the check engine light went on. I brought the car back the next day. I was given a loaner at no cost to use for the day. They found the problem (tech forgot to plug in a cable). It's been working great so far. :)
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 02/27/2019

Michael, Thank You for the feedback regarding your recent service.  Sorry for the return trip needed, but glad they where able to properly handle your time and resolve the concern.  We look forward to a continued 5-star relationship with you and your vehicle.

EM
Elizabeth M.
De Pere, WI
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Best service
Bergstrom has always done a great job - customer service is very apparent and is an obvious priority. Work was done efficiently and correctly.
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 02/26/2019

Elizabeth, Thank You for the feedback regarding your recent service.  Our service team strives to offer 5-star level service to all of our guests and their vehicles.  We look forward to continuing this in the future.

David S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/25/2019 Category: Service
very attentive service; options explained in terms understandable by customer
thanx!!
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 02/26/2019

David, Thank You for the feedback regarding your recent service.  Our service team strives to offer 5-star level service to all of our guests and their vehicles.  We look forward to continuing this in the future.

LH
Lea H.
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Bergstrom Hyundai is awesome! My oil change was quick, reasonably priced and included a car wash! Great value with professional service.
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 02/21/2019

Lea, Thank You for the feedback regarding your recent service.  We look forward to continuing the 5-star service

PZ
Paul Z.
Orlando, FL
2014 Hyundai Accent
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Always fantastic service!
I'm a Floridian who travels back and forth to Wisconsin frequently via car. I needed my regular service and John was fantastic. I requested an oil change, tire rotation, and alignment since it was due and was quoted for service. They took my car, I went to the waiting room and after about 30 minutes, John called for me and told me they would not be doing a rotation and alignment and gave an awesome explanation of why. He then had recommendations for new tires (it was about time for those) and explained perfectly how Bergstrom's Tire Protection Plan works. John then recommended the 100k mile service as I'm approaching that. He was awesome at explaining what would be done, how it could be customized, and showed me what could happen if I didnt do it. Bergstrom is my dealership when I'm in the Midwest. They're awesome!
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 02/21/2019

Paul, Thank You for the feedback.  What a great story to share!  We wish you safe travels and look forward to continuing the 5-star service next time you're in Wisconsin.

Ryan S.
Green Bay, WI
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Great fast service
Great service and everyone was real nice. Wish there was one in Green Bay since I live there
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 02/21/2019

Ryan, Thank You for the feedback.  And thank you for making the drive to Appleton!  We look forward to continuing the 5-star service

FZ
Frank Z.
2013 Hyundai Azera
02/19/2019 Category: Service
good service
Excellent service as usual!
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 02/21/2019

Frank, Thank You for the feedback.  We always appreciate the 5-star rating and will continue to handle you and your vehicle with the same pride and care