Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5

Becky B.
Neenah, WI
07/27/2021 Category: Service
I was worried my appointment would take a really long time because I was having engine trouble, but I was so pleased it was a quick and easy fix, on my way home in an hour.
MJ
MICHAEL P J., Assistant Service Manager from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 07/28/2021

Hi Becky, thank you very much for your feedback. I am glad we were able to get you taken care of in a timely manner and exceeded your expectations. We look forward to continuing that 5 star service with any future vehicle need!

CG
Cari G.
Bear Creek, WI
2021 Hyundai Tucson
07/21/2021 Category: Service
Worst service ever. Half ass job refused to answer questions regarding Hyundai maintenance plan vs what Bergstrom performed. Still waiting on call back with questions and issues.
MJ
MICHAEL P J., Assistant Service Manager from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 07/26/2021

Hi Cari, it looks like there are a number of areas we dropped the ball with your service. I will reach out today for more information and to make the situation right. Thank you for your feedback.

Abby M.
Menasha, WI
07/08/2021 Category: Service
Service department
Always great work at reasonable prices thanks for all you guys do to keep me on the road
MJ
MICHAEL P J., Assistant Service Manager from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 07/09/2021

Hi Abby, thank you very much for your feedback. I'm glad our prices and service have delivered and exceptional service experience for you. We look forward to continuing that level with any vehicle needs you may have!

Christopher C.
Luxemburg, WI
2021 Hyundai Sonata Hev
07/02/2021 Category: Service
I could not ask for a better experience with the service department. The quality and communication exceeded expectations
JOSEPH H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 07/05/2021

Hi Christopher, thank you for your feedback. I'm glad to hear our staff communicated well through your service and that you found the quality of our service to be 5 star worthy. We aim to continue that 5 star service with any future need you may have.

RN
Richard N.
De Pere, WI
2021 Hyundai Palisade
06/29/2021 Category: Service
Service / Repairs
The service department is very clean and the staff is polite. Repair took less time than expected and it’s been about a week and all is running well.. Happy Customer.
JOSEPH H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 06/29/2021

Hi Richard, thank you very much for your feedback. I am happy that our facilities and our service team earned a 5 star service and we look forward to continuing that 5 star service for any of your maintenance needs. Thank you again, and safe travels!

Marv P.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/28/2021 Category: Service
Bergstrom Hyundai
JOSEPH H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 06/29/2021

Hi Marv, thank you very much for your feedback. You Bergstrom Hyundai team is proud to continue delivering 5 star service for you. Safe travels!

Danielle W.
Oshkosh, WI
06/17/2021 Category: Service
Great experience
Recently I had gotten my Santa Fe serviced at Bergstrom on Victory Lane in Appleton. I will recommend them as they provided stellar customer service.
JOSEPH H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 06/18/2021

Hi Danielle, thank you very much for your feedback. Your Bergstrom Hyundai team looks forward to continual 5 star service!

06/10/2021 Category: Service
Dependable
What it’ dependable
JOSEPH H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 06/14/2021

Hello, thank you very much for your feedback. Your Bergstrom Hyundai team looks forward to continual 5 star service!

AZ
Aaron Z.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/01/2021 Category: Service
Solution in the works
Spoke to Joe this afternoon and he promised a solution. Praying for the parts to arrive as soon as possible with hot temperatures in the forecast. We appreciate it.

05/31/2021 Category: Service
Pre-owned vehicle sold with problem and still no fix
Purchased Certified Pre-owned vehicle at Bergsten Appleton in Winter. AC trouble was since we purchased the vehicle. It has not been corrected after many visits. No repair done and still not done and no solution or plan on AC.
JOSEPH H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 06/01/2021

Hi Aaron. I'm going to be calling you shortly with information about your AC issue.

2021 Hyundai Tucson
05/24/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
The Hyundai brand is second to none.
JOSEPH H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 05/26/2021

Hi Brian, thank you for your feedback. It does appear we had some technical issues which I will follow up with IT on, thank you for bringing that to my attention. Your Bergstrom Hyundai team looks forward to continual 5 star experience!

JOSEPH H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 05/26/2021

Hello, thank you for your feedback. It does appear we had some technical issues and I will be following up with my IT team. Thank you for your understanding, your Bergstrom Hyundai team looks forward to continual 5 star service!

LZ
Lisa Z.
Van Dyne, WI
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/23/2021 Category: Service
Service and friendly professional atmosphere.
From sales to service, I always feel well taken care of!
JOSEPH H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 05/24/2021

Hi Lisa, thank you very much for your feedback. I'm glad your sales and service experiences have met our 5 star goal. Your Bergstrom Hyundai team looks forward to continualy 5 star sales and service!

Sheila W.
Hortonville, WI
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/11/2021 Category: Service
Service maintenance .
Very easy to get a timely appointment and the staff was friendly and professional. They went above my expectations by already noting my recall needs.
JOSEPH H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 05/12/2021

Hi Sheila, thank you very much for your feedback! Here at Bergstrom our goal is to always deliver a 5 star experience and we are glad our scheduling process and our team went above and beyond your expectations. We look forward to delivering 5 star service in the future.

TR
Trail R.
Kaukauna, WI
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Reliable and Friendly Service
Great service and honest service personnel
SHAWN O. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 04/28/2021

Trail, Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent service.  Our Bergstrom Hyundai team looks forward to continuing the 5-star level service for you and your vehicle.

Judith B.
Manitowoc, WI
04/22/2021 Category: Service
Same response as written at beginning of survey
SHAWN O. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 04/23/2021

Judith, Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent service. Your Bergstrom Hyundai team looks forward to continuing the 5-star level service for you and your vehicle.

Leanne B.
Oshkosh, WI
2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/22/2021 Category: Service
Make getting my car serviced convenient.
I very much appreciate the shuttle service that lets me drop off my car and go to work and then they bring me back to my clean car.
SHAWN O. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 04/23/2021

Leanne, Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent service.  Glad to hear our amenities build value towards our service options.  Your Bergstrom Hyundai team looks forward to continuing the 5-star level service for you and your vehicle.