Best Buy Automotive & Tires

Renee B.
Lowndesboro, AL
02/05/2018
Super friendly and helpful
Super friendly staff that is leave your car willing to go out of their way to help you. If you need to leave your car they will drive you to where you need to go. Always nice using their service

KP
Keith P.
03/15/2015
Lack of integrity
Been in the Montgomery location twice. The first time I called ahead to make sure my tire size was in stock. Arrived and was told they had a size up but that It was slightly wider and would fit fine. The guy said it would "improve my gas mileage", which was a lie. Wider tires don't improve gas mileage, but I knew it also wouldn't hurt it as it one just one size up. I needed tires so I Told him to install the tires.
A year later during my next visit I also called ahead and make sure theybhad the CORRECT tire size for my car, and was told they did. I went in. A few minutes later a guy came from the garage and told me my TPMS sensors broke while taking off the old tires and it was nothing his mechanic did and he wasn't at fault. He told me they were around $80 per tire. Ok, my TPMS sensors worked before he drove them into the garage, yet he wasn't at fault?!! I knew right then and there the type of people I was dealing with. I told him to put standard valve stems on with these new tires because I didn't want to deal with them knowing they'd argue. After an hour I got my car and noticed they put the wrong size tire on my car, again, yet didn't inform me this time. I will never return my car, or any of my cars to this place and have recommended to friends and family to stay away as well. I don't remember the exact date of my last visit but it was early last year.

KP
Keith P.
03/15/2015
Lack of integrity.
I've been in the Montgomery location twice. The first time I called ahead to make sure my tire size was in stock. Arrived and was told they had a size up but that It was slightly wider and would fit fine. The guy said it would "improve my gas mileage", which was a lie. Wider tires don't improve gas mileage, but I knew it also wouldn't hurt it as it one just one size up. I needed tires so I Told him to install the tires.
A year later during my next visit I also called ahead and make sure theybhad the CORRECT tire size for my car, and was told they did. I went in. A few minutes later a guy came from the garage and told me my TPMS sensors broke while taking off the old tires and it was nothing his mechanic did and he wasn't at fault. He told me they were around $80 per tire. Ok, my TPMS sensors worked before he drove them into the garage, yet he wasn't at fault?!! I knew right then and there the type of people I was dealing with. I told him to put standard valve stems on with these new tires because I didn't want to deal with them knowing they'd argue. After an hour I got my car and noticed they put the wrong size tire on my car, again, yet didn't inform me this time. I will never return my car, or any of my cars to this place and have recommended to friends and family to stay away as well. I do not recall the exact date of my last visit, but it was early last year.

LW

Suzzane M.
Chevrolet Suburban
08/10/2014
Why Go Anywhere Else?
Excellent service They do good work for good prices. They do not give you the run around, but tell you what is best for your car so you will be safe on the road.

WE
William E.
Ford Windstar
08/08/2014
Fast, courteous service
As always, Chris was very helpful and although busy, made us feel we were his only customer. Listened, advised and we appreciate it.

TJ
Tequisla J.
08/05/2014
Great
I got exactly what I need and it was done in a timely manner. Also the service welcoming and friendly. The quality of work done was excellent. I will definitely be making it my number one stop for my car repairs.

GW

HERMA W.
Mazda 6
07/19/2014
Timing
The wait time depending on what the car needs. And the friendly atmosphere.

Cathy S.
Nissan Pathfinder
02/11/2014
Customer service & promptness.
Every visit the staff is always so courteous & the promptness of taking care of your car is like no other. The best.

PL

Cliff P.
Ford Five Hundred
01/24/2014
Awesome Service!
Awesome service! Great staff! Very reasonable prices!

TONY B.
Chevrolet Silverado
12/24/2013
Trust!
I know Mr. Jones (the owner) and his family personally and I know I can trust him!

john m.
Chevrolet Silverado
12/13/2013
Nice waiting area! Very prompt and professional
Folks here are very helpful, and down to earth! I service all my vehicles here! Very honest mechanics!

CHARLIE H.
Wetumpka, AL
Cadillac DTS
11/19/2013
They are customer oriented and honest!!!!!
I was referred to Best Buy Automotive by a satisfied customer who told us that they were very trustworthy. After several visits, they continuously prove they will take care of their customers. Best Buy Automotive is the best referral of any kind that I have ever received!!!

Janice H.
11/13/2013
Highly recommend!
I love this business! They treat you right.

JODY B.
BMW 330i
11/12/2013
always great service
Very friendly and always quick service! Love this place!!

Sherrill B.
Oldsmobile Cutlass
10/25/2013
S E R V I C E
I've bought tires and now I've had an oil change. Prices are great, as well as the Service. Thanks for all your help. I'll be back!

Suzzane M.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/08/2013
Cusyomet Care and Service
The staff at Best Buy Automotive & Tires cares about their customers. They know their customers and their cars. The staff takes time to listen, researches the best options for the customers, and executes the work with precision and integrity.

CT
Cassandra T.
10/07/2013
very reasonable prices quality service
I purchased a set of tires for my car with the expectations of paying a whole lot more and ended up paying a whole lot less. And it came with a warranty every 5000 miles rotate and balance.