Overall Rating 1.2/5Overall Rating 1.2/5Overall Rating 1.2/5Overall Rating 1.2/5Overall Rating 1.2/5

JOSEPH F.
Chrysler 200
05/10/2021
Another incredible experience!
This is second time I have dropped my car off here and was not disappointed! There is no extra charges, no hidden fees, just quality mechanics providing quality service! My cars will only come here and I wound highly recommend you stop for your next mechanical need.

DEBBIE C.
05/09/2021
Professional and honest repairs!
Professional and informative. They go above and beyond to make sure ur questions are answered. Would 100% recommend to anyone who needs their auto repaired at a reasonable rate. Thanks Kevin!!

SCHREINER S.
05/09/2021
Kevin is very nice and very professional.
Nice people and clean place, fast service, I didn’t wait for to long.

MARIA R.
BMW 740iL
05/07/2021
Mike Nelson Kevin as well as the actual mechanics in the back of always done a very good job. Service is usually very fast and efficient. Like any good small Independent Business they do get backed up like crazy based on the quality of the work they do which is understandable. I think Mike ought to give away a free oil change on your birthday.. LOL

PL
PATRICK L.
GMC Terrain
05/07/2021
In and out in30 minutes. Been going here for years. Wouldn’t trust my car to anyone else.

KC
KARINA C.
Nissan Versa Note
05/06/2021
EXELLENCE
The Garages Auto is very friendly and treats the clients like family. I referred to them by CarMax. Free of charge for inspecting my car, as well as previous experiences; they were nice enough to patch my tire and install the windshield wipers I had bought at the parts store, free of charge. Now I recommend people to go to them instead of going to other mechanics that over-charge and take advantage of their clients. I have been there and done that. Garage Auto is the way to go.

CHARLOTTE S.
Kia Niro
05/05/2021
Good and fast service. I had an appointment. Would have given five stars if they had change my windshield wiper blades like I asked. It was on the order. Charlotte S.

JAMES S.
Chrysler 300
05/04/2021
Another great experience.
As usual, customer service is top notch, honest and friendly. Very reasonable prices, especially with the coupons on their website. Never have the feeling that they are pushing me to buy something I don't need. Very wholeheartedly recommend!

TW
Timothy W.
Nissan Rogue
05/04/2021 Category: Service
Timothy said they do excellent service at the business.

FS
Felipe S.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
05/04/2021 Category: Service
Felipe said the technicians are courteous and the prices are fair and just.

Jim A.
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Jim said a bunch of people referred him and he would recommend the business for service.

SK
SCOTT K.
Kia Optima
04/28/2021
They took care of a new tire that was not planned
They did what they said they would do and completed it even faster.

BC
BETH C.
Chevrolet Cruze
04/23/2021
Beth
Honest, professional, friendly. You guarantee your work even if you have to redo it. I appreciate that you honor warranties . The ride home really helps.Thank you

Copeland, FL
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/22/2021
Best shop in Naples, FL
AS usual, service was terrific, and Mike gave my husband a tip to keep squirrels out of his vehicle.

GD
GEORGE D.
04/21/2021
Car service
I appreciated that you got my car in on short notice to repair a muffler clamp. By welding a new clamp it was unnecessary to replace the entire muffler. I continue to enjoy the professional and honest service I have received since bringing my cars in for the first time a few years ago. I am aware that some of my friends have had very positive experiences as well after being told of your business.