Jeff B.
Honda Accord
11/29/2020
Big E Automotive Does Great Work
Keiran and the team are terrific. I've already scheduled an appointment for service on another car. Very grateful to be working with the Big E team.

NP
Nathan P.
San Carlos, CA
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
11/21/2020
Honestly The only place I’ll take my truck
Very honest genuine, Thorough and Very reasonable!!!! They don’t make them like that anymore!!!! Five stars I gave them six if I could.

Claire M.
Ford Expedition EL
11/18/2020
Would definitely recommend!
Would definitely recommend!! Very honest & a family business, great service,Always reliable & honest prices, being going hear for years, would definitely recommend

Brenda H.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
11/17/2020
Quality work
Big E Automotive owner, Kieran and staff are friendly, professional and easy to work with.
Quality work in a timely fashion. Whenever there is a problem Kieran and staff and ready to help without waiting days to get vehicle in to be serviced.

LC
Linda C.
San Carlos, CA
Ford Edge
11/17/2020
Big E review
Love Big E. They are so friendly and very trustworthy. Can’t recommend them more. Been going there for years and zero complaints.

HB
Harry B.
Mercedes-Benz E350
11/13/2020
Big E Top Quality
Excellent, high quality, dependable and honest auto service from Kieran and crew at Big E is what we like most about this local outstanding San Mateo business!

Sean C.
11/11/2020
Upfront and honest
Big E is my go to mechanic. Kieran is the owner and keeps all my cars in tip top shape. Highly recommend.

PC
Phil C.
11/11/2020
Once again their great
BigE is the best. Totally trust them. I use no one else

CT
Cleste T.
Mountain View, CA
Mazda CX-9
11/10/2020
Fast & Fair price 👊🏾
Just discovered this place while in San Mateo close to 5pm on a Friday. Days before it occurred to me to look for AAA approved automotive repair shop. So happy did! Manager, Keiren was personable and said he'd see what was what the following Monday morning. This isn't close to my house but worth the drive for piece of mind.

Steve S.
Belmont, CA
Chevrolet Avalanche
11/05/2020
Great srrvice
Great customer service, fair prices, fast work

Robert S.
San Francisco, CA
Chevrolet Colorado
11/05/2020
Awesome
I thought this was going to be an expensive problem with my truck. Kieran diagnosed what needed to get fixed and did it quickly!! Not only that much less expensive than I thought it would be. I’m happy to have an honest and great mechanic!!

Jeff B.
Honda Accord
10/29/2020
Big E Automotive is Trustworthy and does Excellent Work
Kevin, Walter and the team at Big E Automotive are absolutely terrific. They care about doing a good job. They've worked on my car several times and they've done a great job every time.

Rebecca M.
GMC Yukon XL
10/29/2020
Outstanding service
I wouldn’t take my truck anywhere else. Big E is reliable and professional and I highly recommend this shop!

Ann B.
10/28/2020
Always the best
We have been going to Big E for years. 4 cars in the family. Every time there’s a problem, Kieran and staff tell you straight what it is and what it will cost you. No BS. Most importantly, he’ll also be straight with you if you don’t need to worry about it, or it’s a minor problem that can wait until a tuneup. We trust Big E, and will continue to bring our cars in there.

CR
Chris R.
10/22/2020
Honest and Professional
Very experienced and can handle any problem. Solutions are reasonable and cost effective. Always feel like I get honest assessments of what I need. Zero pressure for anything else. By far best mechanic on the Peninsula.