Ron G.
10/06/2018
Quick Service!
Have a battery problem on my pickup, wouldn’t start so took battery out and took it to Big Red Tire to see if the battery was the problem! They were busy but still got immediate service; they checked the battery and it was bad, they had a replacement, I was at Big Red for 10 minutes and left with new battery. The boss wasn’t even there and his help still gave excellent service! Would highly recommend them for oil changes, tires, alignments, brakes and smaller repairs. Been going to them for many years!

LL
Laura L.
09/07/2018
Excellent Customer Service
I have been going to Big Red Tire Pros for the past two years and they are a wonderful family owned business with excellent customer service.

There recently was a misunderstanding on the cost of a service provided (later found out that the misunderstanding was on my part) and they refunded me the cost of the service immediately without any questions. I greatly appreciated this and have never experienced this type of great customer service before.

I highly recommend using Big Red Tire Pros for your vehicle needs. They are honest, fair, reliable, and have always done excellent work on my vehicle!

GR
Gianna R.
07/10/2018
Found my new place for my car!
Everyone who works here is friendly, knowledgeable and approachable! Will be going there for all my car needs in the future!

Richard W.
07/02/2018
Supporting a Locally Owned Tire Store is Easy to Do at Big Red Tire Pros
As a Cornhusker who likes to keep his dollars in Nebraska, I find this easy to do at Big Red Tire Pros. Everyone in the store is friendly and eager to please. The work they do is superb and their prices are very reasonable. Most importantly, they stand behind their work. I recommend Big Red Tire Pros enthusiastically and without reservation.

CY
Chris Y.
Kearney, MO
06/22/2018
Tire repair
Stopped in while on business travel with a low tire. About to head off on some back country roads. Big Reds had a full book of appointments but worked me in and on my way in 15 minutes. Great service!

GB
Gary B.
01/19/2018
Excellent Service!
They get the job done when they say they will.

All the work that needs to be done is explained so a ‘non-mechanic’ can understand.
The prices are reasonable and the staff is friendly.
They have never tried to sell me on service that wasn’t needed.
I would highly recommend BigRed!

CG
Cindy G.
01/08/2018
Awesome service!
The service was quick, professional and friendly. Awesome business and I highly recommend Big Red Tire Pros.

Mollie G.
01/03/2018
Car Service
The staff at Big Red Tire is always knowledgeable and helpful. We have been taking our vehicles there for years. I always get in and out quickly. I highly recommend them to anyone.

GL
Gabby L.
11/14/2017
Great place to fix a tire!!
Big Red was quick, efficient and very reasonably priced when I had to run my tire there to be patched!

Shawn S.
Valga County
11/08/2017
Great staff and always feel like they are honest & upfront with me during the entire process.

Darrin D.
11/07/2017
New Snow Tires
Awesome! Competitive prices, great selection, helpful & knowledgeable staff, and done in a half hour!

HW
Heidi W.
09/09/2017
Customer service
Big Red Tire was there for my daughter. They did not even hesitate to go down the block to change out her tire to the spare for her. They really helped us out in a crunch even though they were about to close for the day - and on a Friday! Thank you Big Red Tire!!!

MZ
Mike Z.
08/07/2017
Great personal service and super fast.

Christine W.
07/20/2017
Big Red Tire and Auto
Great service, on time, low prices. The only thing I did not like was the strong smell of tires in the waiting room. I recommend taking the new tires out and keeping the door shut. I would have waited outside but it was too hot.

KD
Kathleen D.
Naples, FL
07/12/2017
RV trouble
Called needed tires after one peeled. Hillary assisted me immediately and took us in changed all four tires. Helpful does not describe the service. They went above and beyond. 5 stars isn't high enough. Thank you for making an unpleasant situation pleasant.

TK
Terry K.
06/05/2017
Honest customer service
While waiting for my car, I overheard 2 two service technicians speaking to other customers. They did not try to sell the customers something that they didn't need. I am new in town and have found the only place I will be taking my cars for future tepairs

JV
Jaycie V.
06/01/2017
Great staff make for an easy car care experience.
I'm a young female car owner, and I don't know a lot about cars. Like many, I fear getting taken advantage of when it comes to fixing things on my car. I haven't been to a place that has made me feel as comfortable as Big Red Tire. I've been there three times, most recently for new tires. I think I got a fair deal and know I got great service. They didn't bombard me with options of things I didn't need and made sure to explain everything so I understood what I was paying for. I'd recommend them for sure!

Deb C.
05/30/2017
Great service, fair price!
I obtained a quote from Sam's Club...called Big Red Tire Pros to see how their prices would compare and they were right there! Plus I got the added bonuses of the store being more convenient, more experienced staff and my dollars stay local! I didn't have to mess with any rebates and have nationwide road side assistance!

EW
Eric W.
05/23/2017
Best carfixer-upper
Great service - for instance these folks just make you feel like family. They are great at providing you with options.

Susan S.
05/20/2017
The ONLY place you should buy your tires!
Great product, great service, great value! Big Red Tire is the only place our family goes for tires. Quick appointments, quick service, friendly family-owned business. They worked hard to make sure we had the right tires at the lowest possible price. Thank you!