GB
Gary B.
01/19/2018
Excellent Service!
They get the job done when they say they will.

All the work that needs to be done is explained so a ‘non-mechanic’ can understand.
The prices are reasonable and the staff is friendly.
They have never tried to sell me on service that wasn’t needed.
I would highly recommend BigRed!

CG
Cindy G.
01/08/2018
Awesome service!
The service was quick, professional and friendly. Awesome business and I highly recommend Big Red Tire Pros.

Mollie G.
01/03/2018
Car Service
The staff at Big Red Tire is always knowledgeable and helpful. We have been taking our vehicles there for years. I always get in and out quickly. I highly recommend them to anyone.

GL
Gabby L.
11/14/2017
Great place to fix a tire!!
Big Red was quick, efficient and very reasonably priced when I had to run my tire there to be patched!

Shawn S.
Valga County
11/08/2017
Great staff and always feel like they are honest & upfront with me during the entire process.

Darrin D.
11/07/2017
New Snow Tires
Awesome! Competitive prices, great selection, helpful & knowledgeable staff, and done in a half hour!

HW
Heidi W.
09/09/2017
Customer service
Big Red Tire was there for my daughter. They did not even hesitate to go down the block to change out her tire to the spare for her. They really helped us out in a crunch even though they were about to close for the day - and on a Friday! Thank you Big Red Tire!!!

MZ
Mike Z.
08/07/2017
Great personal service and super fast.

Christine W.
07/20/2017
Big Red Tire and Auto
Great service, on time, low prices. The only thing I did not like was the strong smell of tires in the waiting room. I recommend taking the new tires out and keeping the door shut. I would have waited outside but it was too hot.

KD
Kathleen D.
Naples, FL
07/12/2017
RV trouble
Called needed tires after one peeled. Hillary assisted me immediately and took us in changed all four tires. Helpful does not describe the service. They went above and beyond. 5 stars isn't high enough. Thank you for making an unpleasant situation pleasant.

TK
Terry K.
06/05/2017
Honest customer service
While waiting for my car, I overheard 2 two service technicians speaking to other customers. They did not try to sell the customers something that they didn't need. I am new in town and have found the only place I will be taking my cars for future tepairs

JV
Jaycie V.
06/01/2017
Great staff make for an easy car care experience.
I'm a young female car owner, and I don't know a lot about cars. Like many, I fear getting taken advantage of when it comes to fixing things on my car. I haven't been to a place that has made me feel as comfortable as Big Red Tire. I've been there three times, most recently for new tires. I think I got a fair deal and know I got great service. They didn't bombard me with options of things I didn't need and made sure to explain everything so I understood what I was paying for. I'd recommend them for sure!

Deb C.
05/30/2017
Great service, fair price!
I obtained a quote from Sam's Club...called Big Red Tire Pros to see how their prices would compare and they were right there! Plus I got the added bonuses of the store being more convenient, more experienced staff and my dollars stay local! I didn't have to mess with any rebates and have nationwide road side assistance!

EW
Eric W.
05/23/2017
Best carfixer-upper
Great service - for instance these folks just make you feel like family. They are great at providing you with options.

Susan S.
05/20/2017
The ONLY place you should buy your tires!
Great product, great service, great value! Big Red Tire is the only place our family goes for tires. Quick appointments, quick service, friendly family-owned business. They worked hard to make sure we had the right tires at the lowest possible price. Thank you!

AC
AARON C.
BMW M5
04/26/2017
Great service...
Had a battery that was giving me fits, but they tested the charging system, and it passed the test. Saved me from buying a new battery.
Dan and Lynda K., Owners from Big Red Tire Pros responded on 04/26/2017

Thanks for being such a great customer Aaron!  We're happy to help and glad we could save you some money and keep you on the road!

LT
LARRY T.
Dodge Dakota
04/22/2017
Good and timely service
Bought two tires, had them mounted, balance and rotated other tires in very short time
Dan and Lynda K., Owners from Big Red Tire Pros responded on 04/24/2017

We appreciate the comments Larry.  Be sure to swing in after 5,000 - 7,000 miles for your next rotation. We're happy to help!

CHADD B.
GMC Sierra 2500 HD
04/20/2017
Big Red Tire is AMAZING
The customer service is the best. Big Red goes above and beyond to deliver on all levels, will never go anywhere else.
Dan and Lynda K., Owners from Big Red Tire Pros responded on 04/24/2017

We're so glad to have you as a customer and friend through all these years Chadd.  Thanks for the nice comments!

JIM and JODY M.
Crete, NE
04/08/2017
Customer service rocks
Big Red Tire Pros are knowledgeable, skilled, and friendly. Honest and trustworthy from the sales to the mechanics. Love that place.
Dan and Lynda K., Owners from Big Red Tire Pros responded on 04/10/2017

Thank you so much for the nice comments.  Our team loves working together and work really hard to take care of our customers ... we're glad you noticed the difference!

RA
ROBERT A.
Chevrolet Silverado
04/04/2017
Tire service
Always great service keep it up and more rewards surely will find its way to your door
Dan and Lynda K., Owners from Big Red Tire Pros responded on 04/05/2017

Thanks for the encouraging comments Robert!  We appreciate your business very much.