Bill Cole Hyundai - Sales

MICHAEL C.
HYUNDAI SANTA FE
06/18/2016 Category: Sales
A great dealership.
I liked the service, the deal I got, and my salesman Tyler and Jason Cole.

OK
OKEY K.
Caldwell, WV
06/14/2016 Category: Sales
Love my elantra
Love the great and personal service I received at cole hyundai..respect from the moment I arrived..
Calvin N. from Bill Cole Hyundai - Sales

Thank you for your rave review of our dealership! We appreciate you!

MT
MICKY T.
Pembroke, VA
06/14/2016 Category: Sales
friendly people
Calvin N. from Bill Cole Hyundai - Sales

Thank you for your review!

RALPH W.
Sinks Grove, WV
06/11/2016 Category: Sales
A dealer that cares
They care about the customer
Calvin N. from Bill Cole Hyundai - Sales

We really appreciate you, thank you!

CONNIE S.
Pearisburg, VA
06/11/2016 Category: Sales
Great place to get a vehicle
Everyone is nice and will work hard to get you into a vehicle that you want! Great place and reasonable prices!

PW
PATRICA W.
White Oak, WV
06/03/2016 Category: Sales
Super Place
Everyone is do friendly and they go out of their way to get you into the car you're interested in. This is my third car purchase through the years with Bill Cole's dealerships. Jason Cole thank you so very much!!!
Calvin N. from Bill Cole Hyundai - Sales

Thank you for coming back for another new Hyundai. We appreciate your business!

RANDALL B.
Midway, WV
HYUNDAI ACCENT
06/02/2016 Category: Sales
Good customer service
We had a great salesman Nathan. He was so helpful. The sales people make it great .
Calvin N. from Bill Cole Hyundai - Sales

Thank you for sharing your experience, we appreciate you business!

LO
LAURIE O.
Lerona, WV
06/01/2016 Category: Sales
Outstanding
Fantastic sales manger, he definitely wants your business and will do the deal!!
Great guys to do business with :)

Thanks, Laurie!
We appreciate your feedback and look forward to continuing to work with you in the future!

We hope you enjoy your Hyundai Elantra!

AV
ANNA V.
Princeton, WV
05/19/2016 Category: Sales
a great place
Everyone was very nice and helpful. They took very good care of me. So glad I went to Cole Hyundai

Thank you, Anna!
Let us know if you need anything else! We appreciate your feedback and your business!

ES
ELDORA S.
Beckley, WV
05/14/2016 Category: Sales
Best Service the Business
Everyone within the company I encounter was cordial, helpful, and knowledgeable.

WS
WILLIAM S.
Oak Hill, WV
05/03/2016 Category: Sales
Good family atmosphere making you feel important
Jason and Dennis work hard to get a deal done for me. I was always in the loop what was going on. I have purchased many cars in so many different states in my life time and Bill Cole was the best I have ever done a deal with. Highly recommended. I will be a customer for life. Thanks Jason and Dennis !!!!

William,
Thank you so much for your thoughtful review! We appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback. We feel strongly that it’s important for our customers to hear firsthand from other customers about their positive experience. We are striving to ensure that everyone who visits us will recommend us to their friends and family and we’re happy to hear that you agree! On behalf of your friends here at Bill Cole Hyundai, enjoy that ride!

MICHAEL L.
Princeton, WV
HYUNDAI TUCSON
04/27/2016 Category: Sales
Sales
They listened to us. They were professional.
Calvin N. from Bill Cole Hyundai - Sales

Than you for coming in, we appreciate your review!

ROGER M.
04/26/2016 Category: Sales
very helpful. were willing to make things right from awful experience from another dealership
Great bunch of guys.
Calvin N. from Bill Cole Hyundai - Sales

We appreciate you sharing your experience, thank you!

CHARLES B.
Raysal, WV
HYUNDAI TUCSON SE AWD
04/23/2016 Category: Sales
great experience.
The staff is very welcoming and it's a down home environment. Southern hospitality at its finest.

Thank you, Charles!
We appreciate your business! Enjoy your new Hyundai Tucson!

FW
FRED W.
Lewisville, NC
HYUNDAI SANTA FE
04/15/2016 Category: Sales
New Car Purchase
Justin, the salesman was super on the phone and in the dealership. Jason, the manager was welcoming as well. Preston was very efficient in the paperwork. The entire time at the dealership was a pleasure due to everyone being so customer friendly and efficient. Bill Cole Hyundai is top notch. My wife and I were very pleased.
Calvin N. from Bill Cole Hyundai - Sales

We appreciate your business! Thank you for choosing Bill Cole Hyundai!

AW
APRIL W.
Beckley, WV
04/12/2016 Category: Sales
good experience
Had a good experience! Will work hard to meet your needs
Calvin N. from Bill Cole Hyundai - Sales

Yes we will! Thank you for sharing your experience!

CHARLES M.
Warriormine, WV
04/12/2016 Category: Sales
The salesmen and their big variety.
The salesmen weren't at all pushy and were very helpful. Also it's nice that they already had 2017 models out when they usually aren't out till near August.
Calvin N. from Bill Cole Hyundai - Sales

Thank you for your 5 star review of our dealership, we appreciate customers like you!

JERRY C.
War, WV
04/09/2016 Category: Sales
the great sales team they have.
I wil definally recommend. You to all my friends and family.
They are so virtuous and polite, thank you so much.
Calvin N. from Bill Cole Hyundai - Sales

You're welcome, thank you for your business!

TD
TIMOTHY D.
Fayetteville, WV
04/02/2016 Category: Sales
They say what they mean and mean what they say.
I got what I wanted with very little haggling and was on the road w/in a few hours.
Calvin N. from Bill Cole Hyundai - Sales

Thank you for choosing Bill Cole, we appreciate your business!

KW
KEMBERLY W.
03/30/2016 Category: Sales
Great Sales Team
The Bill Cole Hyundai Sales Team (Princeton WV) put me in the vehicle I wanted - 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport - at an affordable price. Thank you, Jason, Justin, and Preston!