Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

TL
Teressa L.
GMC Envoy
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Teressa said the business staff really care about the work they do. They completed her maintenance in a quick manner and at an affordable cost.

Jimmy C.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Jimmy said the staff were polite, prompt, and offered a reasonable price.

TL
Teressa L.
GMC Envoy

Jimmy C.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Jimmy said the staff were polite, prompt, and offered a reasonable price.

PM
Paul M.
Yorktown, VA
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Paul said they did a great job.

TC
Terry C.
Buick Century
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Terry said they did a great job and he was pleased.

JE
JASON E.
07/07/2018
Fast, professional, courteous and great prices!
I have taken my Jeep to the dealer for years, but that is something of the past. When I asked for recommendations multiple people recommend Bill Smith's Auto and I am glad they did. They repaired my AC for $400 cheaper than the dealer and were quick and courteous while they did it. The dealer was going to take 2days... they did it in 7 hours... They have made another life long costumer with me..

QA
Quazi H A.
Quazi A
I dropped off my vehicle on Friday for annual inspection & Bill Smith's promised my vehicle won't be ready before Monday since too many vehicles are ahead of me. But, 6 hours later on the same day, I got a call from Bill Smith that my vehicle is ready. Wa I am very happy to get back my vehicle on the same day. It was really beyond my expectation.

KT
KATHY T.
Dodge Durango
07/06/2018
As always Exceptional customer service!
Customers for life! No one else that we would trust with the service of our vehicles. Thank you Billy and the rest of the Bill Smith’s team for taking such great care of our vehicles over the years.

MIKE M.
Nissan Murano
Absolutely outstanding service
Darin is wonderful. He took the car in at scheduled appt time and called within a couple hours with diagnosis. Ordered the parts and had it up and running again early the next day.

Wakefield, VA
07/05/2018
Truck A/C Repair
Great customer service. Issue was resolved in a very reasonable amount of time and repaired. I have taken my vehicles to Bill Smith Auto for many years. Great Team

GC
GLENN C.
06/29/2018
2002 Grand Cherokee Laredo
With our experience, we take our car in and it is usually that very day we get it back, fixed ready to go!!! This time it was our AC. Took about 2 days to get back and we were told that, becuz a part had to be ordered. Once ordered, fixed and as they were pulling it around to be placed in spot for my picking up, hose broke, so another day delay, we were called about it and the very next day after the day they fixed it, it was ready again to be picked up. So glad we went. I now have my AC back. Thank you so much, especially these 100 degree days of heat!!!!!👍Glenn C

GB
GWEN B.
Poquoson, VA
06/29/2018
Ford van repairs
The customer service was wonderful. Everyone was very kind.

DT
DELORES T.
06/28/2018
You can trust Bill Smith's Auto to be honest, knowledgeable, and provide excellent service for a reasonable price.
I have been taking my car to Bill Smith's for several years now. They have proven their capability to make a correct diagnosis and complete the repair in a timely manner. In addition, they provide this service in a well maintained shop with a professional, friendly, and caring attitude from the entire staff. You quickly realize you are dealing with professional people you can trust to stand behind their work. After many experiences with other places, especially the dealership, I can confirm their charges are not too high. It's the first place I have ever felt comfortable taking my car to on Friday afternoon because I think something is wrong and asking them to check it out and see if I should drive it over the week-end. As an older female without car knowledge it means a lot to have reliable service from professionals who care, and it sure makes paying the bill less painful!

TIM B.
Mazda Protege
06/28/2018
State Inspection
This was my first time at Bill's. I was pleased with their professionalism and knowledge of their work. I was presented with a potential future issue to be aware of with no pressure to have it fixed on the spot but was also made aware of the cost if I decided to have them do it. I WILL BE BACK!

CINDY W.
Chevrolet Cruze
06/27/2018
Customer Service
I get my oil changed and state inspection done here and they have great customer service and do a good job!

06/24/2018
Good Job
Would recomend

DOUG M.
Williamsburg, VA
Dodge Dakota
06/23/2018
Great A/C Service
I have always heard the the best place to take your vehicle for a/c service was Bill Smith's. Now I know why. I was contacted every step of the way. Explanations of needed work were clear and understandable. They set a completion date and they met it. And of course, the air conditioner worked great when I picked up my vehicle. I recommend this shop to everyone.

Angela S.
Pontiac G5
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Angela said the mechanic could not find the problem, so she had another mechanic look at it. She called them back, and the problem was fixed in 20 minutes.

RONALD S.
Yorktown, VA
Chevrolet Caprice
06/11/2018
AC works fine now
Bill Smith's Auto replaced the compressor in the AC in a 1996 Impala that also had a refrigerant leak. The new compressor was fine, but the leak was still present. When they replaced the compressor, they added dye when recharging the refrigerant. This made it possible for them to find the leak and repair it. The leak was in the evaporator core, so it was not visible without the dye, and was probably the reason the compressor failed in the first place due to loss of lubricant, which would also not have been visible. After they replaced the evaporator core, and provided a free refrigerant recharge in the process, the AC works fine. In addition, the cost of this work was quite reasonable.