Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

MARK G.
11/20/2018
Service you can trust
We have 5 vehicles we keep on the road and we bring them all to Bill Smith's for service. They will work with you to find the best solution whether it is keeping an old car in good shape or making sure a new car is getting the right maintenance. We have been doing business here for over 25 years and will keep coming back. They stand behind their work and are upfront about costs and expected time for the repairs.

Williamsburg, VA
11/19/2018
Got my desired appointment time no problem and called me as soon as service was done (very quick). Decent price too.

MIKE B.
11/16/2018
Professional customer service
The Bill Smith Auto crew do an awesome job of taking professional care of our vehicles and I also appreciate their customer service. Thanks much.

MARCELLA B.
Nissan Rogue
11/14/2018
Fast service and friendly
My car broke down along the road and towed it very quickly and serviced it fast .

Honda Civic del Sol
11/07/2018
Great Experience as Always!
I highly recommend Bill Smith's Auto! I've been taking my vehicles to Bill Smith's for years and have never been disappointed. They are true professionals who can be trusted to provide you fair and honest assessments of your vehicle's needs along with exceptional service and expertise. I'm so thankful to have found them years ago and look forward to bringing my vehicles to them for many years to come! Thank you Bill Smith's!

AH
Arthur H.
Cadillac DTS
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Arthur said they did a good job.

DT
DANIEL T.
11/04/2018
"Top Notch"
Bill Smith's is Top Notch. #1 for all my auto repairs.

DAN C.
Isuzu Rodeo
11/03/2018
Exceptional service every visit!
Great place for all your automotive needs.

CINDY W.
Chevrolet Cruze
11/03/2018
Customer Service
I get my oil changed and state inspections done here as they are right next door to my office. I get great customer service and everyone is very friendly

LEE B.
INFINITI G35 Sedan
11/02/2018
Great, friendly service.
Had my car's A/C compressor replaced. Repair done quickly and efficiently. Friendly staff.

LL
Landon L.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Landon said the business has good service, the employees are polite, always nice and they do quick work. He stated he felt like he is treated like family.

CURTIS H.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/01/2018
Good experience
Was able to plan ahead, make appointment, talk with service manager and stayed well informed of condition and progress on vehicle.

CAROLYN W.
Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
10/30/2018
Friendly and Professional Service.
My car was serviced in a reasonable amount of time. I thought that, I was going to have to spend more money than I wanted to But, I did not. Technician did a great job. Prices for service is reasonable. I was very happy and satisfied with their work.

AJ
ALISON J.
10/30/2018
Honest and professional
Very professional and friendly. I would definitely come back.

TD
Tracey D.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Tracey said the staff did everything she requested faster than she expected.

GG
GENE G.
10/23/2018
Incredible service with integrity!
The people at Bill Smith Auto are the most honest, helpful, and professional people I have met in a long time. How refreshing! I'm so very glad we were referred to their shop when we moved here. Thanks guys! You're the Greatest!!

LT
LARRY T.
10/22/2018
Revisit for a defective blend door actuator
Bill Smith's was top notch in addressing the issue with the blend door actuator. They had installed an after market unit, and then installed a second after market unit which did the same thing. They were determined to resolve the issue, which they did by installing a Ford actuator which completely resolved the issue. I am very satisfied with their competence and quality of service!

HA
Henry A.
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Henry said he received good service.

ASHLEY M.
Cadillac STS
10/20/2018
Awesome
I turned in my Cadillac and they really hooked it up. They gave me a price I couldn't refuse and were cheaper than other place I've called. With it being a Cadillac I knew I was looking at spending a lot of money but with them I feel like I really got a great deal. My car runs better than it ever did and I will recommend them to anyone that needs work done to their vehicle. I love these guys.

MIKE B.
Chevrolet Astro Passenger
10/18/2018
Professional Service
The folks at Bill Smith are always helpful and professional. I have 4 vehicles. The only place that I will have them to be serviced and inspected is at Bill Smith's because of their proactive attitude towards their customers. Thanks guys !
William S. from Bill Smith's Auto responded on 10/18/2018

Thanks for the kind words and it was nice to speak with you yesterday morning.